Zsasz: The deep incision. PART I

DamianWayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DamianWayne

(This Fan-fic is rated "T+" for some violence, mild swearing and graphic images.)

March 28th. Arkham Asylum, the rain beat down on the tin tiles lining the rooftop, echoing through the halls of the asylum, the drops seemed to fit in nicely with the screams that constantly echoed, but tonight was different, it had taken them almost 23 hours to sort everything out in the asylum, for, you see, yesterday, was March 27th, otherwise known as Saint. Patrick's Day, and, as you should all know there is one man in the asylum who just loves holidays....Julian Day. He had constructed a, sonic bomb, so to speak, all of the systems went down as it went off, opening quite a few cells. That, is the reason it had taken them so long. The asylum staff and guards had looney's running around the asylum grounds, and it was quite hard to catch them, however, one man, who wasn't let out, in the process of this sonic bomb. His name, was Victor Zsasz, tonight was the night, that being with all this chaos, Victor had to be moved, to another wing in Arkham.

Four guards entered into his cell, behind them, stood a young woman, her hair, jet black, she wore thick lensed glasses and wore t much makeup, obviously self-conscious, though to most men, the appearance of this woman would send them into a fritz, if you know what I mean, however, for victor Zsasz, huddled in the corner of the metal cell, wearing nothing but a ripped orange jumpsuit, almost turning them into shorts. Victor stared at her, his sclera's white, and pupils a dark blue, if not black, stared at her, almost into her very soul, he cared nothing for her physical appearance, but he needed the mark....

"On your feet, you walkin' piece a' shit!" Screamed one of the guards, he was african american, a thick black beard covered his face, almost concealing him, he was afraid, and ashamed, though unlike most of the inmates, Victor saw right through it. Victor stood, examining all of them. They were all afraid, all of them but the doctor. He examined the nametag before reading "Dr. Alice Penderghast". Victor grinned, he would have the mark.He tucked his right hands behind his back and ran his left hand through the short reminents of his once luscious, blonde head of hair. The mouthy guard stepped closer, pulling the wrist shackles up to attach them to Zsasz. Victor kept his wide grin on his face before pulling his right hand from his back, revealing a large knife, one that had gone missing from the kitchen one week prior. All of the guards pulled up their batons as Dr. Penderghast screamed.

Victor hurdled the knife into the guards chest, allowing the blood squirt the juices onto his body, finally, liberation. Victor pulled the blade from his chest and dropped him to the ground, with one fluent sweep with his arm, he sent the blade across another guards throat, this method allowing the blood to stream out, almost in the form of a spray. One of the guards doubled over and began to vomit, the other sprinted at Zsasz holding u his baton, as he brought it down to make contact with his head, Zsasz stuck the knife into the guards stomach, pulling from the flesh and sending it back in multiple times, Zsasz began to laugh as the guard dropped to the floor, his last breath sent while drowning in a pool of his own blood. Victor turned to see the last guard, doubled over and vomiting, completely tuning out the events. A disgusting hiss of a voice crawled through the guards ears, first escaping from Zsasz's mouth.

"Weak stomach, zombie? That is fine, you need not worry, of earthly illnesses anymore." With that comment, Victor raised his hand, letting the blade glisten in the cell's dim light and brought it down, thus letting it enter into the guards skull. As he removed the blade he examined the floor. Covered in blood, the way he liked it, he raised his head, the doctor was gone...but he would find her, he needed her mark, and he would have her mark.

As the alarms in the asylum went off, he put the blade to his skin, carving in four tally marks, letting the crimson blood,bathe the remaining flesh. He then exited the cell.

....To be continued........

(Hey, this is my first fanfiction, i'm welcome to all constructive criticism, thanks!)

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By batkevin74

@DamianWayne: It's good. Some minor punctuation errors but on the whole it's good just lay off the extra commas you have. You may want to edit $#!+ to something like that coz swearing is frowned on (I don't care personally but its a fan-fic rule just like in comics they say %$@&^ when swearing)

White Assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By White Assassin

i like it alot!!

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By CapFanboy

@DamianWayne: Has this been continued, because I am incredibly interested in reading more! And yeah, you may wanna cover up that "s---."

DamianWayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By DamianWayne

REally? This was my first fan fic. It was terrible! Anyways, ya, there's a part 2.