arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By arthurkerr

Zeltic (The Return) Chapter 4

When one soul wishes to relax at the spa and take in a moment to itself nothing will stand in the way of that taking place. To each his or her own in a realm of make believe you learn to believe.

The battles were waging and Tony was winning but not by much. A huge hand reached up and slammed him into the mountain as Dr. Strange still was trying to get used to his armor.

“Yes Dr. Strange you do look nice in your armor but we must really help Tony” Said Sarah.

“Warning Sir , I feel it is my duty to tell you that you may be beaten to a bloody pulp if you do not get help soon”

Dr. Strange snapped out of it and got under control he rushed into help but was laid low by a simply smash of a tail from the beast.

“Good try Dr. and may I say I am already administering pain killers because wow your soooo going to need them” Sarah laughed and that threw off Tony's game plan. “Jarvis you never laugh” Said Tony.

“Oh sir if you only new” said Jarvis.

“Ok fair and Jarvis continue to keep it to yourself” Tony laughed.

“Back up has arrived sir” The lightning seared the air as it struck the demon and the thunder echoed through the hills and over into the valley.

Then little bitty stick ons blew in the wind.

Tony read one.

Do to problems in Asgaard I cannot help you hope that lightning bolt did the trick.

Ps. If it did not I suggest retreating till you can retreat again.

Thor was loving the jokes it seamed and Tony seen the creature stagger back then look at a post it.

“Dear monster , your ugly and your mother dresses you funny” Sign Thor.....

“wow said Tony they change depending on whom was reading it.

Lightning struck Tony and then again and then again on the fifth time he channeled it back at the creature. “I eat this stuff” It said as it charged Tony and stepped on Dr. Strange.

Hulk put his hands up and stopped the creature from stepping on Tony.

“Oh nice of you to join us Bruce”

Hulk held up one finger and pointed toward his phone. Black Widow was on the phone she loved to talk and talk and talk.

“Be back later” Said hulk “Cannot hear phone over all the noise”

He jumped away. “wow, what will happen next”

Tony got a call from Pepper Pots about lunch.

The huge demon raised his arms and became inflamed as his eyes started to scorch the area around Tony and Dr. Strange.

Zeltic And Pepper was about to leave to do some shopping when they heard Tony scream in pain from the intense heat off the Demons eyes.

The phone flew into

the sky above the demon and became the image of Zeltic.

“I know your mother and if I have to tell her to come and put you back in your home realm I will do so” The demon lowered his head in shame and walked back toward the cave.

The phone became a phone again and Tony felt all the pain of the battle and he smiled for Pepper.

“Thank you dear” He said as him and Dr. Strange flew back to the Avenger Mansion.