Zeltic chapter 5 (The Return)

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Zeltic Chapter 5 (The Return)

Any time you fly a banner above you that is a part of a great history stand proud and strong and brave and be like those of the past whom flew that banner and died under the symbol.

Zeltic stood at the court house looking at the symbol of things in the past of the United States.

Hmmmmm she thought why so many flags, why so many reminders of the past.

She asked Pepper to explain and they sat down at the nations monument and she told her that the past was something you had better never forget it or you were doomed to repeat it.

They did not talk much mostly just did allot of shopping. Jesetha would Join them later when they went to the movies and watched Thor she always found him not portrayed even close to right.

She thought the actor was to short and the hammer just not even close to strong enough.

They went and seen the new Wonder Women movie as Jesetha did not want to wait for it to come to the movie house Zeltic used magic and they watched it with Tony at the Avengers mansion.

Bruce sat with Black Widow and they watched the movie...Next month they would marry but they still wanted to take it slow....She tossed him through the wall and they left to do strange things together. Zeltic did not care to know about. She still watched Power Puff Girls and wore fuzzy slippers and had Tony tell her stories about dragons and bubble gum monsters. She wanted to believe in the best of things out of others.

Pepper Pots and Jesetha just wanted the room to stop making noises.

“What is that noise” Said Pepper Pots.

Tony looked out the window to the Mansion and there outside was a beacon of light and it pierced the dark and it shined brighter then anything around.

It was a sign that some magic could be used for the next few hours if you hurried as a spell caster or a god. “Repairs to my building fast” Said Jesetha and took off out the room.

Zeltic tapped into the realm and recharged her cells when she was done she glowed so bright she had to leave the area and let her cells adjust.

She caught up to Jesetha as she was getting to her office.

Something was in the room with her something strange and powerful. It attacked her and struck so hard she crashed through the wall and was falling when Zeltic showed up.

She flew into the sky and caught her and held her close. Then she flew with her into the hole of the building.

A servant of Chaos stood in her chamber he spoke but it came out as from a thousand people speaking and they made Zeltics hair stand up and it caused a shiver to run down her spine.

“Give me that evil one” Said the chaos Lord to Zeltic.

Zeltic dropped Jesetha and she vanished in a puff of smoke.

“I do not see anybody” Said Zeltic and she looked at the Chaos lord daring him to do something.

Behind her Tony showed up and landed a set of armor designed by Zeltic to take on magic creatures and to combat the chaos.

“I see you have learned from our last fight” Protector of life.

The choas lord was the same creature that ate from the soul of Tony in another body.

“Shale we dance again” He poked fun at Tony he wanted to kill him again.

Zeltic spoke words of old she looked at Tony as she did so.

From the old to the new from the yesterday to the today. Bring back sword and arm and steady aim bring back fortune and fame and when this fight begins let the victor be the one with the truly better spirit. Said Zeltic and she cast Holy Knight magic on Tony and Protection from Chaos.

“Tony looked at his reflection in the mirror he worse the brightest of armor and in its surface you could see the rock of eternity and he smiled.

This would be some fight he thought.

The Chaos lord drew his sword and attacked a thrust to kill.

Tony blocked and used his sword to shatter the armor of the chaos lord.

He screamed and fell back but Tony pressed and cut the sword in two and he pressed some more and pushed the chaos lord back to the lands of chaos with one sweep of his hands.

Then he fell down and let out a deep sigh.

“Omg” Said Pepper pots as Zeltic removed the illusion from her.

“Yes my friend you kicked some booty” Smiled Zeltic as she hugged her friend.

Jesetha was found on the sofa sleeping.

“Lets fix my building please Zeltic”

Zeltic waved and all around her the building was being repaired and fixed and all the workers as well looked at by nurses and health care workers that just showed up at doors.

“Whats this going to cost me” Jesetha asked.

“Lunch” Said Pepper Pots and “Zeltic for a month” Jesetha smiled and said “Deal, just so I do not have to cook”