Young Justice Unlimited #1

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By YoungJustice

Thought this'd be fun to do while YJ is waiting to be picked up.

Enjoy!

And so I won't forget, gonna shout out first.

(Maybe she is, maybe she isn't :D)

_______

Apokolips

July 5th, 00:32 UTC

Vandal Savage updated Darkseid on what had happened to the Reach, The Team,The Justice League, and The Light, "Ra's Al Ghul will be out for a while, he was stabbed by Black Beetle. Kaldur'ahm was a traitor, Tigress was also Artemis in disguise. Deathstroke is being back up and running, just a few scrapes from his battle with Aqualad. The Reach has been neutralized for now, I saw their ship on the way here. Klarion tells me that The Justice League has been cleared, Wally West has died, and that Luthor is running for president."

Darkseid laughed, "This is all playing right into our hands. When Luthor becomes president, we will have no trouble taking down the League, but their is one problem.."

Savage raised his eyebrow, "What is it?"

Darkseid's eyes started to smoke red flames, "The Justice League's sidekicks are a problem. They defeated an army, with our help of course, but still, that is very notable. We can't afford them getting in my way. Kill them, all of them."

Savage grinned, "Consider it already done."

Bludhaven

July 5th, 06:54 EST

Nightwing undressed as he prepared to go to sleep, after Wally's death, all he could think of was what he could have done to prevent his death, but he finally drew one final solution he couldn't, if he would have even went near that vortex he would have been either sucked in and destroyed or killed by the same energy that killed Wally.

Nightwing flopped himself into bed, but the doorbell rang as soon as he did, so he put some clothes on and opened it, before he could even say hello, Killer Frost and Deathstroke barged in. Deathstroke quickly had a sword at Dick's throat, Killer Frost then froze everything on his body but his head, he looked like an ice sculpture attached to the wall.

Deathstroke took out a bottle of Chloroform and a napkin, he combined them and put it on Dick's mouth, making him pass out seconds later. Deathstroke took out a mini portable hand heater and thawed him out, he put him over his shouder and left.

The Watchtower

July 5th, 07:12 EST

Wonder Woman gave the Team that hadn't been there before a tour of The Watchtower, "Everyone who doesn't have a place to stay, which would be Kid Flash, Wonder Girl, Blue Beetle, Aqualad, Superboy, and Lagoon Boy will be staying in these corridors And I will only say this once, we have a strict policy against men and women being in the same room at night, break this rule, be prepared to have somewhere else to stay. Understood?"

The Team all laughed, "Understood."

New York

July 5th, 20:15 EST

Miss Martian entered her apartment with Superboy, it was quite empty, but she had just moved in the day before, and with the war, there wasn't much time for her to buy furniture and move in.

Superboy looked amazed at the size of it, "Wow, you must have saved up a lot of money."

M'gaan laughed, "I got a job at as a policeman, well police-woman. Shape shifting sure does have its benefits."

Conner smiled as he continued to glare dreamily.

M'gaan put her hand on his shoulder, "Conner, would you like to..work things out. Between me and you."

Conner snapped out of the daze and looked at her, "Did you just read my mind?" He walked up to her and kissed her, hugging her afterward, "I love you M'gaan."

M'gaan blushed, "I love you too Conner."

Suddenly, Superboy flipped her around and covered her, bullets shot through the windows, broken glass covered the floor.

Miss Martian became intangible and glided into the air, "No..they....didn't...." Outside the window, a helicopter with mini-guns on the side hovered in the air, aiming directly at the two.

A red portal appeared in front of them, Klarion the Witch Boy and Count Vertigo walked out from it.

Klarion shot energy beams from his hands, Superboy tried to take one head on, but he was shot back on impact.

Miss Martian tried to keep Count Vertigo on his toes as much as possible, but his Vertigo effect was getting to her, she started to feel very dizzy and drowsy, suddenly, she fell from the sky and passed out.

Klarion created another portal and two hard energy construct gurneys to get Superboy and Miss Martian through the portal.

Palo Alto

July 5th, 21:00 PST

Artemis sat in her basement, she had stacks of books, newspapers, and VHS tapes next to her, most if not all of them had something to to with speed, instead of grieving over Wally, she was searching for him, her theory was that he was trapped in the "Speed Force" which the Flash's get their speed from. After she was done her text research, she was going to the North Pole to see if there was anything there worth checking.

Like they teleported in, the Terror Twins appeared behind Artemis, she quickly took her crossbow and arrows from under the table, but it was no good. They tag-teamed her, one hit her in her stomach and the other hit her on her back.

Tigress was laid out on the floor, Tommy picked her up while Tupperence spoke into a Mother Box, "Apokolips." A boom tube opened up in front of them.

The Watchtower

July 5th, 21:15 EST

"I want you all to dispatch in team of two's. Wonder Girl and Robin, Blue Beetle and Guardian, Bumblebee and Static, Kid Flash and Lagoon Boy. Batgirl, you get on the computers, I want to know where every single member of The Light that we know of was today. Go!" Aqualad had just heard of the kidnappings, The League offered to handle it, but Aqualad took it personally.

He went through a Zeta-Tube to Atlantis, he swam to a little cavern, he put his hand on a rock wall, which was actually a scanner, the rock opened up, Aqualad swam in. He kept swimming up until he reached the surface, if you didn't have it carved into your mind, you wouldn't notice, but if you did, you could tell, it was Mount Justice, a sub-level. It was completely new, a home for a new team that Aqualad was building. He entered a room, 3 men and 2 women sat down all talking to each other, Aqualad started a conference, "Hello my friends. I thought that we'd have a bit more time before I had to send you all out on the field, but this situation is more than bad. Tigress, Miss Martian, Superboy, and Nightwing have been kidnapped. These are all my friends and whoever did this will be brought to justice. Find Lex Luthor and bring him to me. Teen Titans, go!"

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

#2  Edited By dngn4774

Thank you so much for making this!

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#3  Edited By TheCannon

I had an idea for doing this. Oh well.

Anyway, awesome. Would of liked to see the Team doing a little more, but still awesome.

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By PrinceIMC

I like it, though M'gann working as a firefighter? Isn't that like Superman working in a kryptonite mine?

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By YoungJustice

Lol, didn't even notice, thanks!

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#6  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

so Miss M has her own apartment now? i thought it was her uncle's place?

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By PrinceIMC

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

I guess she liked living on her own. It does say it's her first day in it.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#8  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

@PrinceIMC said:

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

I guess she liked living on her own. It does say it's her first day in it.

ahhhh, i missed that part.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#9  Edited By batkevin74

@YoungJustice: Good, very good. I have not as yet watched any of the Young Justice show (I own two dvds but as yet they still are wrapped in plastic and sitting on my shelf) but this reads well and may inspire me to go unwrap some dvds...but having a small child limits my time of WATCHING dvds nowadays.

Regardless, good work

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By TommytheHitman

Ahhh, Young Justice. Well at least we'll be able to see what season 3 might have been like. Great work!

BlackReaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By BlackReaper

@TommytheHitman said:

Ahhh, Young Justice. Well at least we'll be able to see what season 3 might have been like. Great work!

Don't lose hope. Season 3 isn't an impossibility.

This is actually really good. Keep it up.

ekrolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ekrolo

I hope you can fix some of the issue of Invasion in this one and elevate it back to the same level of quality as the first season, so far so good.

4donkeyjohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

Wait, I just realized something. Why does Blue Beetle have to live on the Watchtower? He lives with his family in El Paso Texas (I think that's the place anyway). Why does he have to live on the Watchtower?

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@youngjustice: Good work, is there a part 2?

Yup!

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/young-justice-unlimited-2-rated-m-1450624/

Wait, I just realized something. Why does Blue Beetle have to live on the Watchtower? He lives with his family in El Paso Texas (I think that's the place anyway). Why does he have to live on the Watchtower?

Was going to answer this in 3 , but whatever, due to The Reach having him under their control, Jamie refuses to put his parents in any danger in case of the reach ever coming back.