#1 Edited by Project_Worm (3388 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey guys I'm back with some more E.I.C. Not alot of action in this one just some character development stuff. If you are new or simply want to check out a part that you missed, go ahead and head over to my E.I.C. - Discussion & Collection thread for links to all of the previously released parts. As always hope you enjoy! :D and of course This Fan-Fic is rated T.

Allie followed, even though she knew that he didn't want her to. They stepped out into the smallest room yet, it appeared to be nothing but a square.

"What's this? A panic room?" Jesse looked around.

"Don't think so." Allie touched her hand to the wall, and suddenly there was a blue flash throughout the room. The walls flipped, revealing an armory. There was a massive array of strange looking equipment surrounding them.

"Whoa." Jesse began to back away.

"Oh, you found the weaponry." Flo's voice came fro, behind.

Jesse and Allie turned to see her and Quinton standing by the doorway.

"We came to fill you in our plan so far." Quinton explained, looking around at the room. There were certainly a lot of items, but none of them really looked like weapons. "What did you say all this was, Flo?"

"It's Atlantean weaponry. Watch." Flo took hold of a brown cylinder, covered in Atlantean markings. She flicked the cylinder, and a whip of glowing blue water flashed out of it, remaining in a collected, solid form! She seemed to focus for a second, and a surge of electricity coursed through the whip.

"That is the coolest thing I have ever seen." Jesse grabbed for another object. This one was larger, and appeared to be a chest plate of some sort it had a large lighting bolt over the left breast. "What's this one do?" He slid it on.

"I don't know Iv'e never been able to get those to wor-" Flo was cut off, when the chest plate began to glow a bright red, and then the aura appeared to spread over his body.

When the light faded, the chest plate was gone, and Jesse was wearing an entirely new outfit. It was spandex, tight to the skin, but also had a significant amount of padding in areas such as his chest and shoulders.

The torso of the suit was a scarlet red, with yellow gloves over his hands, on which the knuckles were plated with steel to aid in punches. The legs were red, with yellow lightning bolts down the sides. The bolts carried into yellow boots, which were built for getting traction. His mask left his jaw, eyes and hair visible, but covered all other facial features. There were also yellow-tinted goggles for when his speed reached a point where his eyes were in danger. On his chest was a familiar symbol, a yellow lightning bolt.

"Jesse…?" Allie gaped. Then the looked to Flo. "What just happened to him?"

"In English, the name of that device he just used translates to 'Perfect Armor.' Turns out that some members of the league had gone into developing armor with Atlantean technology in order to combat Darkseid, I had just found this info on the ships computer and thought I should check it out. According to the records their should be others here for both you and Flo" Quinton answered for Flo who obviously didn't have an answer.

"But how?" Allie asked in awe.

"The were your fathers." Quinton Answered simply.

"Well... All I know is, my butt looks great in spandex." Jesse grinned, clenching his fists. He found that the padding around his belt-line was actually a series of compartments, and when he opened one up, he found a bunch of strange little balls.

"What are these things?" He asked.

"Interesting those appear to be food pills. One of those should last you several hours." Quinton explained as he examined them.

"Perfect." Jesse popped one into his mouth.

"I have got to try." Allie smiled.

"Here." Flo tossed Allie another one of the Perfect Armor chest plates this one had two crossed arrows over the left breast. "I'm almost positive this is yours." Allie slid the device on and a green glow enveloped her.

When it faded, Jesse's eyes opened to the size of golf-balls and his jaw dropped. Allie was wearing a dark green suit, made from tight leather. Her feet were clad in combat boots, with strangely complimented the dark-green, skin tight pants covering her legs. A black belt hung loosely on her waist, with compartments that held spare arrowheads.

The middle of her stomach was exposed, while her upper torso was clad in the same leather. Her sleeves cut off near the wrists, and her gloved hands allowed the ends of her fingers to slip out freely. A simple domino mask covered her eyes, just like the one that Green Arrow had worn. She also had a hood coming off the back of the shirt, which she liked. She pulled the hood up and grinned. "Jesse, you're drooling."

"I – uh, I like the costume." Jesse stuttered, admiring how the leather showed off her every curve.

"Hold on, where'd my arrows go?" Allie realized her quiver had disappeared. She felt her back and found that there was a small compartment built into the back of the shirt, but was surprised to find that it somehow held all of her arrows.

"That's an Atlantean fabric. It looks like it isn't even there, but that compartment could probably hold around five hundred arrows. Plus, it's much more comfortable than lugging around a quiver." Flo explained quickly.

"Here, Q. If we fight, you might want this ." Flo tossed him a gauntlet, and when he put it on, he was able to create a solid-water sword in his hand!

Quinton held it carefully, before replying with a simple "Thank you."

Tommy and Ricochet stepped into the doorway, eyeing the group strangely.

"This is why you're all taking so long? You're in here playing dress up?" Ricochet said in annoyed tone.

"So what happened to our regular clothes?" Allie asked Flo, apparently ignoring Ricochet

"You should revert back to your normal outfit when you deactivate the device... I'm not sure how you would do that though." Flo answered.

"I suppose it wouldn't hurt to conceal our identities." Ricochet decided. "Speaking of which, we'll all have to be assigned code names." He tossed each of them a COM Link. "If they hack into our frequency, which they probably will, then we don't want to give away our real names."

"Code names?" Jesse smiled. "Flash is overused, but I do want to go with a family name. Call me Impulse."

"Impulse?" Tommy shot Jesse a glare. "How about some impulse control, first?"

"You're just jealous because of my hot spandex-ass."

"Shut up Jesse." Tommy looked to Allie. "What about you?"

"Umm... I don't really know. What do you think Tommy any suggestions?" She asked.

"How 'bout Black Arrow" Jesse jumped in.

"Or The Green Canary" Ricochet joked.

"Any serious suggestions" She asked again.

"Quiver" Tommy replied quickly.

"Quiver? OK yeah I like it." She thought it over. "How about you, Sunshine?" She asked Tommy.

"I can think of a few names for him." Jesse smiled, mentally reciting every dirty word he could think of.

"I don't know, call me... Cowl." Tommy decided. "For lack of anything better, I'll go by Cowl."

"Obviously, I'll be called Ricochet." Ricochet chimed in.

"Since Flo isn't going to the island with us, that just leaves you, Quinton. What do you think?" Tommy asked.

"The Answer."

"What?" Jesse smirked.

"The Answer. That's my code name." Quinton told him.

"That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard." Jesse laughed.

"I've got to admit, it isn't the most creative name in the world, Q." Allie agreed.

"Well I like it. Call me The Answer."

"Ok, but... let's keep looking for something better." Allie chuckled.

"So it's settled then." Tommy nodded. "I'm Cowl, Allie is Quiver, Jesse is Impulse, and Q is Answer. Now, let's go over the plan."

ALL CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE PROPERTY OF DC COMICS

Please comment below and tell me what you think

#2 Posted by batkevin74 (10587 posts) - - Show Bio

@Project_Worm said:

"You're just jealous because of my hot spandex-ass."

Ha ha ha

@Project_Worm said:

"How 'bout Black Arrow" Jesse jumped in.

"Or The Green Canary" Ricochet joked.

"Any serious suggestions" She asked again.

"Quiver" Tommy replied quickly.

"Quiver? OK yeah I like it." She thought it over. "How about you, Sunshine?" She asked Tommy.

"I can think of a few names for him." Jesse smiled, mentally reciting every dirty word he could think of.

"I don't know, call me... Cowl." Tommy decided. "For lack of anything better, I'll go by Cowl."

"Obviously, I'll be called Ricochet." Ricochet chimed in.

"Since Flo isn't going to the island with us, that just leaves you, Quinton. What do you think?" Tommy asked.

"The Answer."

"What?" Jesse smirked.

"The Answer. That's my code name." Quinton told him.

"That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard." Jesse laughed.

"I've got to admit, it isn't the most creative name in the world, Q." Allie agreed.

"Well I like it. Call me The Answer."

"Ok, but... let's keep looking for something better." Allie chuckled.

"So it's settled then." Tommy nodded. "I'm Cowl, Allie is Quiver, Jesse is Impulse, and Q is Answer. Now, let's go over the plan."

That whole exchange is brilliant!

So Tommy is calling himself Cowl, obvious Batman reference so maybe he's the child of Batman and Vicki Vale, Vale as in veil which is like a cowl type thing. Am I right? What do I win? :)