Young Justice: E.I.C. - Part 6

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

Since I recently got fired from my most recent job ( I know boohoo right?) I've had an insane amount of time on my hands. So I decided to jump back into writing, these next few parts will be shorter than usual to insure that I have more parts to put up more frequently, anyways-- I hope you enjoy! And like always, If you are new or simply want to check out a part that you may have missed, go ahead and head over to my E.I.C. - Discussion & Collection thread for links to all of the previously released parts. This Fan-Fic is rated T.

(Themseciran Tunnels)

Knight/Tommy, Impulse/Jesse, and Aquagirl/Flo shuffled around the seemingly endless labyrinth that were the Themesciran caverns. They had ran around often times in circles for an unsettling amount of time, with no end in sight.

"Argh! No wonder these tunnels are deserted they're a mess!" Impulse shouted in annoyance.

"Tell me about it. Five minutes ago I would have smacked you and the back of the head in order to make you keep your mouth shut. But I almost wan't to be caught just so we could get some clue as to how to get out of here" Flo replied angrily. Obviously still regretting getting pulled into this mess.

"Wait!" Tommy hissed and signaled the two to get quiet. "You hear that?"

Impulse and Aquagirl tilted the heads up and struggled to catch the sound of faint electrical whirls.

"Machines!" Jesse answered excitedly.

"Damn right" Just as excited to finally have a sign of progress. "We're almost there. Keep up"

The three ran at a brisk pace before finally stoping before a massive open corridor, dim blue lights filled the space and cast harsh shadows of dozens of parademons.

"Okay guys, this next part is imperative. The only way this is going to work is if we keep the element of surprise." Tommy whispered quietly to the team.

"Right!" Flo and Jesse replied in unison.

Just then a large explosive shook the cave walls and like clock work the parademons and their drones lept into action and went into to high alert.

"What the Holy-Hell was that?!" Flo shouted in horror.

Tommy's COM link booted up and Ricochet's voice came through. "Yo, security is down your all clear! Also we've set up a distraction for you... You've probably already heard it."

"That- that was you?!" Tommy shouted in disbelief.

"Yeah!" Ricochet answered proudly.

Tommy at a loss for words "Thanks a ton Rico." he said hanging up. He turned to look back at Impulse who shrugged.

"Why should things start getting easy now?"

(Themescira - Main Building)

"What just happened?" Deathstroke demanded after hearing the thunderous explosion.

"The enemy sir, they have somehow infiltrated the island. They released Benjamin"

Deathstroke grinned under his mask. "Clever, the boy will tear this island apart if not stopped, we'll have to make him a priority"

"And the others?"

"I will handle them. Finding them will not be hard, we know where they're headed." Deathstroke turned to leave.

"Where exactly might that be?"

"The memory core"

ALL CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE PROPERTY OF DC COMICS

Please comment below and tell me what you think

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 22

@project_worm: Yeah! It's back! :)

I liked the Deathstroke cameo at the end. That being said, it still feels a little incomplete, but I'm glad to see that you are continuing this story. I look forward to learning more about the team's adventure.

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

@dngn4774: It is definitely incomplete. But I wrote it that way on purpose. So I could jump right back in, and not worry about writers block. Like a (REALLY LONG) commercial break.