Yasul ( a marvel to behold) 8

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Robert Reynolds........So much power...lost in the world of men.....

Faster then the eye could see...stronger then anything...Aka Sentry..........He stood before Yasul and Tirene....The area in Yasul's eyes was changing to a shade of gray....Even Tirene had seen changes , he was not so fast to just rip the soul from somebody..He would talk to them and see who they were and what made them work....

He could take soul energy from a being of the universe that had no soul energy to take...He could make there life hard....The Sentry had been changed..He once was human he became more....Standing before Yasul they spoke of saving the universe...He spoke of a void.....

Yasul assured him...This Void you speak of..it is nothing....The Sentry shook he can kill all you love and wish to keep safe...Yasul told him look to Tirene ....she seems to fragile and tiny...Sometimes there is more to the eye that people cared to see...A hero that is so strong sometimes has a week heart and not the drive needed to be a hero...

I will fix that for you he said...

Yasul cast a spell and a ball of energy came to his hand......this energy Robert is to counter all that negative energy inside you. when you become afraid and wish to run away and call on your fear of losing people...This energy will come to your aid and show you the truth..

It will show you that...The Void...the evil that comes...is indeed your own fear...of commitment and of being more...because you are already so much....

He walked forward and let the ball of energy go...it went into Sentry...he fell to the ground....

He was normal again.....

Tirene frowned....

You made him normal she said....

No he did that...

I simply gave him what he wished for.

It wont last.

You of all beings should know that....

He will forget us.

He will go home to his wife and they will learn for a few years...

If they have that long.

That life cannot be taken for granted.

Its not a go out come home rinse and repeat thing...

Somebody once said stagnation is the playground of demons...

It is not...

It is the graveyard of the soul.

I do not give my spark so it can play in the graveyard and fade away.

Humanity has lost its humanity from what I see.

Take him home dear he said...I must think.....the plan that we had seems to not be going to plan.

Mutants and humans and beings of great power and nobody seems to notice the other in any way other then to do harm.

Tirene picked up Sentry up from the ground....

All I did was repress his powers.......turned them off...

I give you the power to truly help him....

Its up to you...

Tirene smiled...

Things happen for a reason Yasul....Maybe that is our part.

We do not have to end it all....

I wonder what we have to do...said Yasul...I truly do...

Go before I change my mind.

She flew away with him...She would take him and see if she could help him....

Then she would leave him to his fate.

Her Red hair was turning blonde....her fate to was changing.

She was looking at the universe in a whole new light.

Never before did she care to help anybody...She only wished to stop the threat at any cost....

today she only wished...To see this mans pains...go away.....

Was it this thing called hope.

She stopped thinking about it and looked deep into his mind...

Found his home...