Yasul ( a marvel to behold)

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By arthurkerr

To say a few words before I attempt the creating of a tale I started long ago....There is the universe and the gods...They get together and decide to make living things ..however they say...we lack something....They need something...They call forth from a dimension of magic the soul of magic the being known as Yasul.He gives up a majority of himself to make the soul. The spark of life , but he only does it so he can play a part in the larger story later on...

A story that will unfold in this here story.I hope you enjoy it as you walk the path that is the ending of all life , the fight for our souls.Eagle Eye......It was a harsh winter and I sat by the fire high on the cliff in the caves above our village.....It was my watch...I had watched the fires for many many years....I remember looking up from my house as a child at my father as he stood watch over the fire....It never faltered it burned on and on and on.....

The symbols of magic etched in some odd marble or mettle we had not known...We only knew that when the fires stopped burning...Bad things would start.Life would be in jeopardy and we the Indian tribe that has been around for thousands of years....would flee into the night running for our existence......I would look down on my own child staring up from our house...from time to time I would send up a flare just to let her known I was OK....

Life was about to change...Her Name was Angry Bear....She was always angry........Like a great bear she would say to me....Father must you go , must you be the one in the caves.....I would tell her...I am only up in the great cave once on a full moon....She would shake her fist at me and cry.....I loved my angry bear....

This would be my last night in the great cave.It was my last night alive.I looked to the fire...The words of magic were gone..I never made it to the bell to ring it....The fire engulfed me and I fell from the great cliffs to the ground far far below.....a arc of flame....a sign...change was in the air.

A great roar awoke my village...Out of the ground flew one of the very first dragons.......she rose up from the area of the great flame.......Angry bear seen it all.She held in her hand a stuffed animal.....It had only one eye...a great eagle...she cried but no sound came from her.The tear single and pure fell to the ground as to did the eagle....

Tirene was out.....It had began....I walked with the great spirits on top the hill.......We spoke of things to come....I would play my part when it became time to do so...I would see the coming of the end or if I could......stop it...some how....

Avatar image for deactivated-5a162dd41dd64
deactivated-5a162dd41dd64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 100

User Lists: 6

Work on your punctuation.

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

#3  Edited By dngn4774

You also misspelled Marvel in your title. If you select "full edit" in the top right corner you could fix that.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: I wrote it a while back just trying to capture all my mistakes and change it. lol thanks I caught my ooops and changed it.

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

a blast from the past. So many mistakes lol