X Men: Secret Origin

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

On an asteroid in Earth's orbit, a figure finishes assembling his base of operations. He moves metal like a puppeteer might move their puppet, finishing the assembly like one might build a block of legos. Once finishes, the figure makes his way inside, his purple cape flowing behind him. He stops at a control panel and fiddles with the levers.

"Dammit, Charles," the figure says, "where are you?"

Elsewhere:

Charles Xavier makes his way through the government facility called mutant island. The thought of detaining mutants for government research sickens him, but he presses on. He has a mission to complete.

"Right this way, Professor," a doctor says, opening a door to a room filled almost entirely with white. "He's in here." The doctor closes the door, giving one final warning. "Just one more thing...don't let him open his eyes."

With a clanking sound, the door closes. Xavier stares at a young boy, Caucasian, with light brown hair, dressed in a white t shirt and jeans. His eyes are closed to tightly it looks as if his eyelids might tear themselves off. "Who's there??!!" He asked.

Xavier did not speak. He simply beamed a thought into the boy's mind.

Scott Summers, my name is Charles Xavier...I'm here to help you.

"You shouldn't have come here." The boy responds, panicking. "I don't care if you can speak in my mind or not."

Why not?

"I don't want to hurt you sir...please don't make me open my eyes."

I assure you you won't hurt me.

"They call this mutant island for a reason, you know...they'll find you...they'll lock you up like they did me, and they'll make you into a human lab rat."

You don't have to worry, Scott...you don't have to be afraid. Scott felt something fitted over his eyes. You can open your eyes now.

Scott did as told, and found his force beams withheld. "What-what's going on--? I can see..."

Ruby quartz, the only thing on the planet that can bind the energy behind your eyes.

"Wh-what do you want?"

I told you before, I'm here to help. Take my hand...and I'll show you more than this hellhole.

The two joined hands, and walked out of the facility. "What's waiting for me, Professor?" Scott asked, wonderingly.

"Your brothers and sister, my dear Scott." Xavier answered, smiling down on him. "Scott, welcome to the X Men."

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator

Great chapter! But I don't see Xavier would use the word, h*llhole. Either I might be mistaken since I didn't read the comics yet (D*mn it, I got a huge collection of X-Men comics, and didn't have time to touch it. =P) Anyways, good job. Can't wait to see what happens next. :)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The Impersonator: thanks!

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By batkevin74
Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#4  Edited By The Impersonator

@primepower53 said:

@The Impersonator: thanks!

no problem! :)

Avatar image for thewholedamnshow
TheWholeDamnShow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By TheWholeDamnShow

Awesome job! I cant wait to see where you go with this.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheWholeDamnShow: @batkevin74: Thanks guys!