WWH battle for Xavier

Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By Dark King

The Hulk standing outside the Mansion's Door waiting for a reply to his answer from Xavier. Xavier looking at Hulk pondering his question and looking deep inside as Emma Frost tries to coach his response.

Xavier: no, Hulk. i would not have had you exiled. 
i would have tried to help you with controlling your rage.
But, you and I both know that you dont want help you never have.

Hulk:   I dont need nor want your help Xavier. I think your lying.

Xavier: Hulk, you're a Bully you have been your whole life in one form or another.
 your arrogance, your demeanor to your co-workers prior to you transforming into the Hulk. 
The Hulk has finally given you the physical strength to support your attitude.
you werent bullied b/c you didnt deserve it but b/c you instigated the situation prior to you finally being assaulted.
it's bn that way your whole life.

Hulk: enough! you dont know anything! you're coming with me!

Hulk reaches toward Xavier but is unable to move, his veins straining against an unknown force not realizing its his own body and mind acting against him.

Xavier: i am not going any where Bruce.
 you may have muscle and great strength but, it's nothing against the power of the mind.

Hulk: arrgh! Xavier.. you're making this worse for  yourself! i'll get free!
no Hulk you will not.

Xavier: Emma, i require you to maintain a telepathic hold on Bruce and i need Elixer as soon as possible.
Bruce, i am goin to do something that should have been done a long time ago.
i allowed to many times for situations to arise when it could have bn stopped all b/c of my morality and too many times have others suffered.
today Bruce the Hulk will be no more.

Hulk: I'll kill you all!! aaargh!!

Hulk becomes slightly disoriented the room for a split second appears to spin, Hulk breaking free from the hold lunges at Xavier grabbing him by the throat and squeezing him. 

Hulk: Die!!! 

Xavier vanishes from Hulk's grip and reappears behind Hulk.

Hulk: How?! mind tricks, Xavier?! 

Hulk becoming enraged starts to lose control..his Hulk form starts to split  creating two individuals of Savage Hulk and Bruce.

Xavier: Hulk, here in the astral plane you are no threat to me or my students.
 already your physical form has reverted to it's human form.
and here i can fix or lock away key points to your personality.

Xavier staring at the Savage Hulk who appears to be angry and straining to choice who to attack Bruce or Xavier finally deciding to attack Xavier.  Xavier immediately removes  Savage Hulk transporting him to a serene forest with various woodland animals and even Dinosaurs. Hulk confused and his anger begins to reside replaced with curiosity he begins to explore finally being given what he always wanted. A figure in the forest  appears Hulk slightly anger comes to it and soon realizes it is Caiera.

Xavier smiles as he locks this portion of Bruce's personal completely unseen the Hulk's rage will never harm anyone again.

Bruce: what are you smiling at Xavier?!

Xavier: at the thought of giving you what you always wanted. but, it is just one of many reasons you had to be angry.

Bruce attacks Xavier angry and is easily tripped by Xavier, Bruce gets up and lunges again but this time he goes through Xavier.

Xavier:  you never should have come to my home Bruce, never should have threaten my children......

Bruce: you took my life my wife my world!!!

Xavier: i had nothing to do with your loss and you brought aliens to our world a deed only rivaled by a few. 
while we've been talking my student's are repairing your DNA sequence while Darwin removes your residual gamma radiation.