Worlds crash prologue

allanvdsouza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By allanvdsouza

For centuries the ministry of Magic had been keeping a secret of the wizard world and leaving them under a blanket of ignorance, the demigods hide another world from the demigods.

Two worlds, one secret, one war.

He walked quickly, across the dark street, he was trying be discreet, but he really didn't care, he was known worldwide, however, he couldn't let anyone see him.

If he was right, everything would be worth, he was in front of a dark and abandoned house, knocked on the door three times, how they did combined.

-Come- a cold and deep voice answered.

He did as he was asked, who saw that house, would think that the house was abandoned, and in fact it was, so he wasn't astonished when he saw torn curtains and destroyed mobiles.

A man was sitting in a torn armchair, the room was covered in darkness,so it was difficult to see any detail in the body of the man, but his eyes called attention, his eyes like red Snake's eyes.

-You can sit here. Said the man, indicating a chair in front of him. That wasn't the voice that he heard in the entrance.

-Where is he? The visitor asked.

-I am the man that you was looking for, what do you want? Something more powerfull? Said the man with a cynical smile on his face.

-Well, i'm sorry, but i don't want be a bad host, please, sit. The man said.

He sat in the chair and said:

-Let's cut to the chase, and, to be clear, you say to me what you want, and i will answer if i will help you or not.

Obviously, the man in the armchair didn't liked of his tone, but he said.

-You already know about me, and you probably already know what i will say, so what do you think?

-I understand your plan, and i know what you will gain from it, but, what i will gain with your plan?

The man in the shadows smiled.

-You obviously don't understan the plan completely, i will explain to you.

So, they passed the next hours talking about the plan, in the end of the night, the deal was done.

This would obviously, bring disastrous consequences to the human race, in the future, whem someone study about this, will realize that all the problems started in that day, in that abandoned house.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

@allanvdsouza: Is this Harry Potter by any chance? The story needs some punctuation for the dialogue in addition to some clearer narrative on who is speaking. In addition you may want to look at the fluidity of the piece, there are parts where close repetition makes the story seem clunky.

allanvdsouza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0