User Lists: 1

Edited By InnerVenom123
Just to give you an idea of what's about to happen: 

No Caption Provided
 (Thanks Jordan!) 

Rated T+

-- 

Page 1

1/ The interior office of the Daily Bugle. No noteworthy characters, just abuzz with working people in cubicles and such.

CAPTION: THE NEW DAILY BUGLE BUILDING
SUB-CAPTION: SEVERAL MINUTES AGO

2/ BETTY BRANT walks through the offices, she’s cheerful. She isn’t working there, so she’s more casually dressed, rather than in “work” clothes.

CAPTION: BETTY BRANT
CAPTION(Betty): It’s a miracle.
CAPTION(Betty): Jonah pulled the strings, of course. But I still consider it a miracle.

3/ Betty waiting in front of an elevator, looking up and thinking back.

CAPTION(Betty): He got fundraisers, all his power, and he rebuilt the place.

4/ Betty looking down, a bit blushy.

CAPTION(Betty): To think, even Spider-man got the Avengers to help out and build it faster…
CAPTION(Betty): Of course, I’m just here visiting. Nostalgia.

5/ Side view, Betty stepping back as PHIL URICH and NORAH WINTERS enter.

CAPTION: PHIL URICH (AKA, THE HOBGOBLIN)
CAPTION: NORAH WINTERS
BETTY: Excuse me.
CAPTION(Betty): I have a blog for my journalist ideals. I’ve got a following.
NORAH: S’alright.
PHIL: Still can’t believe he built the old place back.

6/ Betty looking at the two of them walking, smiling. Phil has a dirty smirk, and Norah’s just going with the flow.

BETTY: And with Spider-man’s help, too.
PHIL: I-r-o-n-y.
CAPTION(Betty): Life is good.

Page 2

1/ Betty steps inside the elevator.

CAPTION(Betty): Well… aside from Flash being away so often.

2/ Betty inside the elevator as the door closes, she’s pressing the “L” button.

SFX: BING
CAPTION(Betty): But the V.A. keeps him busy.

3/  Betty is thrown backward and the entire elevator is shaking.

SFX: BRMMMMM
BETTY: AAAHH!!

4/ Underfoot view of Betty looking up in fright.

BETTY: ….

Page 3

1/ The main offices again, this time with an Iron Phage ripping through the place, quite literally. A poor soul is chopped in half, blood splatter appropriate flying about.

SFX: GOOSH
IRON PHAGE: GRAWRRR!!!

2/ Norah is stepping back with visible fright, but trying to keep up her image of being tough. Phil is looking at his sleeve, and there’s an x-ray ish view of his Hobgoblin suit underneath.

CAPTION(Phil): Never fear, Norah-dear! Your Hobgoblin is here!

3/ Phil violently shoves Norah down, but she doesn’t see him. He’s showing a twisted sense of enjoyment, but also clearly acting to show distress.

NORAH: AGH!!
PHIL: Norah! The room is shaking!
CAPTION(Phil): Boyfriends don’t hit their girlfriends, but hey, since Randy isn’t out of the way yet, who’s to blame? Certainly not me!  

4/ Norah looking over among the running coworkers, but Phil isn’t there.

NORAH: URICH!?

Page 4

1/ Back view of the Iron Phage, standing over Norah. Norah is backing up in terror, frozen.

NORAH: A-A-AA--
IRON PHAGE: GRRRRRR….

2/ Front view of the Iron Phage, slashing its blade arms down, just about to hit Norah.

IRON PHAGE: RAWRR!!
HOBGOBLIN(OP): Cool weapons!

3/ Hobgoblin in his full duds slashing the Iron Phage in half with his giant fire sword.

HOBGOBLIN: Mine’s pretty HOT STUFF too! HAHA!!
SFX: SHKK
NORAH: YOU!

4/ Hobgoblin turning toward Norah and giving a bow as the Iron Phage falls to wreckage behind him.

HOBGOBLIN: Pleasure to be of service, m’dear.
HOBGOBLIN: Hehesohardnottolaughheheh. (Small text)
CAPTION(Hobgoblin): Have to suck up the laugh, can’t have my future fiancé deaf or dead!

Page 5

1/ Hobgoblin looks down at his waist. An Iron Lasher’s tendril is wrapped around it.

SFX: SHWIK
HOBGOBLIN: What the--

2/ View of the entire office, an Iron Lasher is crawling into the office, several other Iron Symbiotes are crawling up the building and clearly wrecking it. Hobgoblin is being yanked back through the air by the Iron Lasher, but still maintaining a grip on his sword. Norah is in the foreground and running toward us (and off panel toward the stairs).

HOBGOBLIN: AGGHH!!

3/ Side view, Norah running past the elevator.

BETTY(behind elevator doors): HELP!! HELP! SOMEONE!!
NORAH: Gottagetoutgotta--

4/ Norah stopped in front of the elevator doors, as if she ran back.

NORAH: CRAP!! BETTY?!
BETTY: YES! NORAH?! HELLO!!??!
NORAH: CRAPCRAPCRAP!!
NORAH: HOLD ON!!

Page 6

1/ Outside view of the building, it’s got a dozen Iron Symbiotes on it, and there are wrecked buildings around it with some Iron Symbiotes on them as well, as if the wave is just moving from block to block and wiping out what they see.

CAPTION(Spider-man): I’ve tried calling The Avengers. The Future Foundation. SHIELD. They’re teamed up, out in some eighth dimension fighting the Super-Beyonder merged with Molecule Man and controlled by Dormammu, hence Dr. Strange also not being here.
CAPTION(Spider-man): Honestly I’m glad I didn’t get tangled up in that one. (small text)

2/ Spider-man webslinging toward the bugle, far enough away to be out of sight and reach of the Iron Symbiotes.

CAPTION(Spider-man): Daredevil’s busy fighting off his own personal demons along with these things, and that demon thing could SERIOUSLY be taken literally.
CAPTION(Spider-man): Spider-girl and my “Amazing Friends” are saving her friends from school, Madame Web and Shang-Chi were arguing about my destiny and I didn’t even get a word in before I plain decided to ditch.

3/ Spider-man slinging through the windows to the floor that Betty/Norah/Hobgoblin are on. They’re already broken, so it’s a clean entry.

CAPTION(Spider-man): I even tried phoning MOON KNIGHT for crying out loud.
CAPTION(Spider-man): He screamed at me and begged me to talk to him and tell him how I knew him and who he was… Loony-Moony’s never gonna change.

4/ Back view of Spider-man holding his hands out and webbing toward the Iron Lasher that’s got Hobgoblin in his grip. Hobby is being smacked around by the whip, into the ceiling. Hobgoblin’s sword is on the ground, next to the Lasher.

SFX: THWIP
SPIDER-MAN: Hey now! Hands off my Hobby! Is NOTHING sacred?!
CAPTION(Spider-man): I told Carlie to be safe, she said she’d try her best. She was investigating a murder crime scene near the abandoned F.E.A.S.T center. Li was good for the area, even if … well, yknow. He was also terrible for it.
CAPTION(Spider-man): MJ was also there, with a few other civvies. Apparently it’s become a rescue center for this so called war.

5/ Spider-man pulling back on his webbing.

SPIDER-MAN: Seriously! LET GO!
CAPTION(Spider-man): Oh, and I found The Punisher, asked him all nicey-nice-nice. He told me to f**k off.
CAPTION(Spider-man): Figures.

Page 7

1/ Front view of the Iron Lasher being pulled backward toward Spidey, Hobby getting free of his grip and throwing his arms out.

HOBBY: GYAH! HA!
IRON LASHER: GRRRAWRR!!

2/ Spider-man looking at the oncoming Iron Lasher barreling toward him. The Iron Lasher has turned its head to face Spidey, now using the force of his pull to try to attack head on.

SPIDER-MAN: And THAT--

3/ Aerial view of Spidey jumping over the Iron Lasher, which is falling out of the window and outside.

SPIDER-MAN: -- IS HOW WE DO IT, FOLKS!

Page 8

1/ Hobgoblin standing up and now holding his sword in hand.

HOBGOBLIN: I’d say thanks…

2/ Outside view of the Bugle, the Iron Lasher is falling, and in a multi-image, explodes further down the fall.

SFX: BOOM
HOBGOBLIN: Except I didn’t NEED your help.

3/ Spider-man’s face, eyes squinted.

SPIDER-MAN: An ungrateful supervillain?
SPIDER-MAN: I am shocked.
SPIDER-MAN: SHOCKED.  

4/ Spider-man looking up, a bit in shock as the entire building is rumbling.

SFX: RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
NORAH(OP): SPIDER-MAN! HELP ME OUT!

5/ Spider-man looking off panel. Still shaking.

SFX: RRRRRRRRRRRR
SPIDER-MAN: NOR—MS. WINTERS?!

Page 9

1/ Hobgoblin turns back to see Norah as well, and she’s pounding on the elevator door. The building is still shaking. Hobby’s smiling evily.

HOBGOBLIN: Oh Norah dear, never fear!

2/ Spider-man’s face, wide eyes.

SPIDER-MAN: NO!!

3/ Hobgoblin ripping the elevator doors open, Betty’s inside and horrified.

SFX: CRRRRRKK
HOBGOBLIN: EVERYONE OUT!  
SFX: RRRRRRR

4/ Side view, Betty running out past Hobgoblin.

BETTY: OH THANK GOD!!
NORAH: COME ON! We gotta get outta here! The stairs are--
SFX: RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR (Big text and interrupting her speech)

5/ Close up of Hobgoblin looking toward Spider-man. His wings are up now, and he’s ready to fly out.

HOBGOBLIN: I think you girls will be JUST FINE.
CAPTION(Hobgoblin): Alright, so you helped out, stopped me from getting a big boo-boo to save myself.

Page 10

1/ Spider-man ducking as Hobgoblin flies over him, toward off panel (out the windows).

HOBGOBLIN: YOU’RE the hero, go on! SAVE THEM!
CAPTION(Hobgoblin): So I’ll NOT cut your head off and use it as a mug to alternate with my Kingsley-cup collector’s edition.
CAPTION(Hobgoblin): First time for everything.
SFX: RRRRRRRRRR

2/ Spider-man leaping toward Norah and Betty.

SPIDER-MAN: HANG ON!
SFX: RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

3/ Spider-man webslinging out of the Daily Bugle, which is now crumbling downward behind them, just as the monitor’s video feed showed in #3. He’s got Betty and Norah webbed onto his chest awkwardly, but it works.

SFX: BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Page 11

1/ Toxin and Malice, standing calmly. Malice has her arms in her grip, as if she’s nervous. Toxin has his arms at his sides.

CAPTION: NEW YORK CITY
SUB-CAPTION: PRESENT TIME
SPIDER-MAN(OP): And that’s what happened… and that’s why I need your help.

2/ The entire scene. Spider-man is perched on a bit of upturned street debris (like a giant glacier of concrete sticking out of the road) and looking down at Toxin and Gina, almost on equal level; just about a feet above.

SPIDER-MAN: Pat, I know you’ve lost a lot. I heard about…
TOXIN: …
MALICE: …
SPIDER-MAN: Please, Pat. I need you. And your… uh… fr--
CAPTION(Spider-man): HOW did I not question the other symbiote standing RIGHT THERE this entire retelling?!

3/ Malice’s face, the tendrils pulling back to show Gina.

GINA: Wife.

4/ Spider-man’s face, utterly perplexed with a dash of absolutely terrified.

SPIDER-MAN: …
SPIDER-MAN: I need your help too.
SPIDER-MAN: And I’m sorry about--
GINA: Please don’t.
SPIDER-MAN: Okay.

5/ Toxin’s face, eyes scrunched up in anger, but in his calm state. Pat’s eyes visibly showing.

TOXIN: He sent out a psychic message earlier. It broadcast his identity as well, other things he probably didn’t intend.
TOXIN: His name is Orwell Taylor. Monster. He claims he killed Eddie Brock.
TOXIN: He wants to take out humanity next.

6/ Spider-man’s face, anger but determined.

SPIDER-MAN: Can you trace it?

7/ Malice looking over at Toxin. Her face is once again covered by the symbiote.

TOXIN: Of course.

Page 12

1/ Side view of Monster standing in front of Eddie. Eddie’s body is being held up by black tendrils that are slithering out from Monster’s back. They’re almost face to face, but not even. Monster is looking down at Eddie.

MONSTER: Hugh… how should I eviscerate the body of your killer?

2/ Monster’s face.

MONSTER: How should I tear him apart? How should I? Should I rip his bones out and make them into weapons to torture Toxin with?
MONSTER: Should I simply eat his face?

3/ Eddie’s face. He’s pale. He has dried blood stained under his eyes and nose and mouth.

MONSTER: It’s still hard to believe…. I won.

Page 13

1/ Front view of Monster. There’s a noose of white hair, like a tendril, wrapped around his neck.

MONSTER: GRKK--

2/ View of his entire “victory area”, covered in black webbing as earlier described. He’s flying backward due to the hair-tendril, holding him in the air. The hair is more massive, and thick as tendril. Scream is standing a few feet back.

SCREAM: He was OURS!!!

3/ Monster’s body being slammed into the ground, sending up noticeable debris.

SFX: WHAM
SCREAM: WHY?! WHY COULDN’T YOU HAVE JUST STAYED DEAD?!

4/ Scream’s face, snarling with an insane look. It mirrors Venom’s most intense appearances in the 90s, a thick row or two of teeth drooling red saliva.

SCREAM: WHY DOES EVERYONE KEEP STEALING OUR RIGHTS?!
SCREAM: OUR PLEASURES, OUR LIFE, OUR REVENGE!
SCREAM: EDDIE, DAD, AND YOU!!!

Page 14

1/ Ground view of Agent Venom soaring in and close to the ground, around four stories up. His arms are up and the parachute between his arms and legs isn’t solid like last time, it’s made of an intricate symbiotic web, clearly coming apart as he’s about to land.

CAPTION(Venom): It’s coming to me clearer now. Like the symbiote is mumbling the words.
CAPTION(Venom): Orwell Taylor.

2/ Front view of Agent Venom landing on the ground in a Spider-man like crouch, one hand reaching for a pistol on his waist.

CAPTION(Venom): Also known as MONSTER.
CAPTION(Venom): But it’s not just mumbling…. It’s…

3/ Back view of Agent Venom, a car is being tossed from an intersection that’s off panel, but it’s clearly been thrown with force.

CARNAGE: GRAWRR!!!
CAPTION(Venom): It’s mimicking the sound of crying….whining, like a hurt dog…

4/ Close up on Carnage stepping out, turning a corner on the street to face Agent Venom and off panel.

CAPTION(Venom): I can only make out a few human words between the soft whines.
CAPTION(Venom): “Eddie”. “Can’t be.” “Eddie can’t be.” “Please.” “Don’t be dead.”
CARNAGE: What the…

Page 15

1/ Carnage pointing off panel and shouting in shock.

CARNAGE: POPS!!!!

2/ Agent Venom jumps to his left to avoid a storm of red and black spiked tendrils, which impale the ground where he stood with vicious force.

SFX: CHRKK
VENOM: AH!
CAPTION(Venom): Symbiote moves me out of the way. Sedatives or not, it’s not letting go.
CARNAGE: WHAT?! NO HUG?!

3/ Carnage with his arms spread out, as if wanting a hug.

CARNAGE: I take an outer-space trip
CARNAGE: WITH NO LEGS
CARNAGE: Come back and THIS is all the greetin I get?

4/ Back view of Carnage snarling at Agent Venom, who is now crouched on a parked car and looking more like Spider-man in a pose, less than the human Flash Thompson.

CARNAGE: You’re COLDER THAN SPACE!
CARNAGE: And I’ve been there
CARNAGE: It SUCKED (small text)

Page 16

1/ Close up of Agent Venom’s face. He still looks as if in control, just that his eyes are scrunched up in anger.

KATE(via communicator): AGENT VENOM! Your heart rate is skyrocketing! Control yourself!
VENOM: But—I’m not--
KATE: You’re not what?

2/ Agent Venom’s face, snarling with a mouth forming, halfway through a transformation into classic Venom.

VENOM: I’m not angry!
KATE: Your charts say you--
VENOM: OFFFSPRRRRRIINNNGGG DEAD
VENOM: SSSSHOULD BE DEAAADD
CAPTION(Venom): That’s not me talking. The sound of me trying to explain that to Kate is drowned out by the growling.

3/ Classic Venom charges out at Carnage, throwing his fist down to try to slam him down hard.

CARNAGE: I was WONDERIN about yer new GITUP Brock
CARNAGE: KNEW it
CARNAGE: You can’t’a DIED that’s just SILLY
VENOM: GRAWWRRRR!!!
KATE: Agent Venom?
KATE: Thompson?!

4/ Venom slamming Carnage down into the ground with a punch to the head, Carnage snarling through it.

SFX: WHAM
KATE: FLASH!?
CAPTION(Venom): Kill him. Eddie couldn’t kill him. Kill him. We should have been the one. Kill him. Make it count. Kill him. Make the shame go away. KILL THE BABY.  
CAPTION(Venom): My thoughts—it’s inside my thoughts.

Page 17

1/ Venom grabbing Carnage by his shoulders.

CARNAGE: Whatsa matter Brock not fun enough?
CAPTION(Venom): Eddie failed but you won’t Flash.

2/ Venom tossing Carnage into a building, causing a huge smashing cloud of debris.

SFX: CRSSSHHHH
CAPTION(Venom): I won’t LET you fail.
CAPTION(Venom): We’re going to put him down ONCE AND FOR ALL.
CAPTION(Venom): Wait—wait—LET ME GO! I—we’re needed elsewhere!

3/ Carnage grabbing onto a doorway and peeking out through the debris of the floor, it’s around the third floor, he’s looking down.

CARNAGE: WOW got quite a THROWIN ARM don’tcha pops?

4/ Venom looking up in a side view.

CAPTION(Venom): The city needs us!
CAPTION(Venom): TO KILL CARNAGE.
CAPTION(Venom): There’s bigger things--
CAPTION(Venom): NOTHING MORE IMPORTANT THAN KILL CARNAGE.

5/ Carnage tendrilslinging into Venom, kicking into his chest. The both of them are falling over.

CARNAGE: Just like OLD TIMES hey?
SFX: WHAK
VENOM: HHHAAAATEEE YOU!!!

Page 18

1/ Venom and Carnage rolling on the street, strangling each other. As vicious as the two have ever been.

VENOM: WHHHHYYY NNOOT--
CARNAGE: GRRRR--

2/ The two still rolling, strangling.

VENOM: SSSSSTTAAAAYYY--
CARNAGE: RRRR--

3/ The same image, they’re still moving.

VENOM: DDDEAADDD?!?!!?
CARNAGE: RRRRWWW!!!

4/ Overhead view of Venom, glaring down at Carnage.

CARNAGE: Because PAPA

Page 19

1/ Splash page of Carnage slamming his face into Venom’s in a massive head-butt, it’s an image worthy of a 90s trading card.

CARNAGE: I’m CARNAGE and CARNAGE NEVER DIES!!!! (Big text)
VENOM: ARRRGGHHH!!!

Page 20

1/ Monster punching Scream in the face brutally.

SFX: WHAK
MONSTER: YOU’VE GOT ISSUES?!
SCREAM: AGH!!

2/ Back view of Monster standing over Scream, who is now on the ground and glaring up, sitting up partially.

MONSTER: MY SON was MURDERED. YOU don’t get to talk about ANYTHING, you stupid drug addicted--

3/ Monster is hit by a car which was thrown from behind, and it avoids Scream entirely, clearly aimed at just him.

SFX: KRRSSSSSHHHH
TOXIN(OP): NO ONE ELSE DIES!

Page 21 and Page 22

1/ Double splash page of Toxin, Malice, and Spider-man facing toward us in a few dramatic poses (Spidey probably perched on something, Malice with her claws up standing besides Toxin, Toxin probably pointing or leaning forward in a snarl in his Venom-y form).

TOXIN: This GENOCIDE is OVER.
(big text)

2/ Scream looking over at the two, sitting up and crouching.

TOXIN(OP): You look familiar…
SCREAM: Hello… one thousandth…
TOXIN: You got a new host?
SCREAM: We’re good at adapting.

3/ Close up on Spidey, he looks uneasy.

CAPTION(Spider-man): These things give me the shivers.
CAPTION(Spider-man): But Toxin’s proven himself. He’s not a bad guy…. Malice on the other hand….

Page 23

1/ Splash page of Monster standing up, holding the car up with one hand and snarling.

MONSTER: No….
MONSTER: IT’S ONLY JUST BEGUN.
(Big text) 

-- 
NO PROFIT MADE, ETC 

World War Symbiote - #3 (Script) 
World War Symbiote - #5 (Script)
_Marco_Smith_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By _Marco_Smith_

What a GREAT family reunion! :D

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#2  Edited By InnerVenom123
@_Marco_Smith_ said:
What a GREAT family reunion! :D
And bloody. Don't forget bloody. :D 
_Marco_Smith_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By _Marco_Smith_
@InnerVenom123: How could I!? Ah, the magical fun of symbiotes.
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By InnerVenom123
@_Marco_Smith_: They are so, so magic. And fun. :D Rainbows. 
_Marco_Smith_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By _Marco_Smith_
@InnerVenom123: Rainbow symbiote? Gay pride symbiote?
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By InnerVenom123
@_Marco_Smith_: Clearly. That's why most symbiotes are either in NYC or San Fran. 
_Marco_Smith_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By _Marco_Smith_
@InnerVenom123: Well, the Venom symbiote does seem to have some strong feelings for its hosts. :P (Aside from Gargan, and that other guy who got splattered.)
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By InnerVenom123
@_Marco_Smith_: It was splattering out of love. His twisted, contorted body landed in the shape of a heart. 
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. I LOVE the cover. 
2. Nice job as usal. Love the Venom vs Carnage fight. 
3. Sorry I can't post as much as I used too. Junior college is a b!tch.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By InnerVenom123
@venomoushatred1001 said:

1. I LOVE the cover. 
2. Nice job as usal. Love the Venom vs Carnage fight. 
3. Sorry I can't post as much as I used too. Junior college is a b!tch.

1. As do I! :D 
  2. Thank you! 
  3. It's alright, I totally get it. The only reason I haven't already finished this story is because of school. 
Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#11  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt

Best issue so far, with Carnage and Spidey completely stealing it =D  

Probably wasn't your intention, but I was cheering for Carnage when he was fighting Agent Venom =P