World War Symbiote - #1 (Script)

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

Edited By InnerVenom123
(Time for the sequel to "Anti-Venom/Toxin: Freakshows!" - expect insanity! Lots of it!) 

Rated T+

--- 

Page 1

1/ Splash page to start it off. Andrei Alekseev from “Freakshows!” standing in his hospital room. He doesn’t at all look human. He’s got CREEP covering him, and he looks like Venom did when he was bonded to it. He has several arms sprouting out of his body, and dozens of tiny heads on his shoulders around his main head, except he’s a black color. He’s hunched forward uncomfortably, getting used to being bonded to Creep.

CAPTION(Creep): Yessss….
CAPTION(Creep): Let us in to your mind, Andrei….
ANDREI: It… it burns….
ANDREI: My head…
CAPTION(Creep): But it feels… so good in here… all this hate…
ANDREI: Doesn’t matter… I suppose… let’s just go… kill Toxin…

Page 2

1/ A view of the entire hospital building outside, we can see JACK O’LANTERN soaring above on his broomstick, leaning forward as if to make the broom faster, he’s in a hurry.

NO DIALOGUE

2/ Close up on Jack on his broomstick.

JACK: Yes, I’m CERTAIN!
CRIME MASTER(via comm link in Jack’s ear): You do realize the leap of faith I’m taking for you on this, correct?
JACK: YES! I’m CERTAIN, though!

3/ Close up on Jack O’Lantern’s head, that disturbing pumpkin smile.

JACK: Orwell Taylor’s underground laboratory has enough space AND equipment to fund our operation in EXCESS—and give us plenty of new tech to work with for YEARS!
CRIME MASTER(Comm): And you found this off the notes of Andrei Alekseev.
JACK: Yes! Iron Vengeance! I was in town checking on a plasma pistol transfer we purchased from Overboss, and I saw him fighting someone VERY SIMILAR to our problem!  

Page 3

1/ Flashback shot. Toxin fighting Iron Vengeance in the street. Jack is visible overhead, hovering on his broomstick.

JACK: All I had to do was trace Andrei’s steps back to his warehouse. The man leaves a VERY visible trail, y’know!

2/ Flashback shot. Overhead view of Jack on his broomstick flying over a large warehouse.

JACK: Once inside, as I KEEP TELLING YOU, I found a large cache of weapons and plans, and maps all pointing to where he stole them from!

3/ Flashback shot. Jack inside the warehouse, holding a large map in his hands, looking at it.

JACK: Now that I’ve memorized it, I know EXACTLY where it is!

4/ Overhead view of Jack in the present. Andrei-Creep is tendril-slinging under him.

CAPTION(Andrei): S-stop! What are you doing?!
CAPTION(Creep): Sorry, Andrei… you were good.

5/ Close up of Creep-Andrei. Andrei’s face is visible, as Creep is slithering off of him. Andrei’s neck is snapped the wrong way, his head backwards.

SFX: CRKK
CAPTION(Creep): But this guy… he’s BETTER… I can FEEL his INSANITY from here!

Page 4

1/ Side view of Jack on his broom speeding along. Creep is slithering onto the back of the broomstick.

CAPTION(Creep): Oh, baby… I’d take you, but we’re flying… don’t wanna upset you..
JACK: So, are the boys ready?

2/ Front view of Jack.

CAPTION(Creep): SO much madness… mmm…
CRIME MASTER(comm): Of course. Oh, and Jack?

3/ Back overhead view of Jack, nearing the edge of Manhattan Island, the coastline that leads to Ellis Island and Governors Island. There’s a watercraft on the shoreline, and two men standing in front of it.

CRIME MASTER(comm): Don’t disappoint me.
JACK: Of course not.

4/ Front view of Jack landing on the ground with his broomstick in hand. Creep has melded onto the form of the broomstick, and is staying there.

CAPTION(Creep): Just waiting…. Waiting until you’re alone… mmm…. I can wait for THAT madness…
JACK: So, boys, we got our expert?

Page 5

1/ Front view of the two Henchmen (the Henchmen called “The Henchmen” from Venom #3 and onward), and inbetween them is the watercraft on the surface, which is actually an advanced submarine. The top of it is opening, and a paper-white skinned man with no face and a white labcoat peeks out. He’s incredibly skinny. His appearance is basically the internet meme Slender man, but in a labcoat.

DR HARDWIRE: Yes, I’m here.

2/ Side view. Jack carries his broomstick at his side and walks toward the submarine.

JACK: Good. Get on in, make room!

3/ Back view of Jack hopping into the submarine, the two Henchmen also following.

JACK: We’ve got a fun trip to go on, the bunch of us!

Page 6

1/ Splash page. The submarine is traveling through the water. In the distance, we see a large tube, blocked off by a metal door.

CAPTION: SEVERAL MINUTES LATER
CAPTION(Creep): I bet you’re gonna be alone soon. We can’t wait.
DR. HARDWIRE: The door to the facility. Easy to hack, gentlemen. Don’t fret.

Page 7

1/ Back view of the submarine traveling through the tube, no water draining in past them.

DR. HARDWIRE: Clever, clever. A shield against seawater.
JACK: Yes, yes, Taylor was a genius in engineering. I’m just ancy to see his ARMORY.

2/ Top of the submarine opening, Jack climbing out.

JACK: And of course, no sea means we’re footing it from here.

3/ Back view of the group. Several Henchmen following Jack and Dr. Hardwire. Ahead of them is a large metal door.

JACK: Oh, goody.

4/ Jack has a sticky, red batshaped grenade in his hand. It’s oozing with some substance for stick.

JACK: Stand back, folks.

5/ Close up of the bat-stick-grenade on the door.

SFX: BEET
SFX: BEET

Page 8

1/ The entire crew has stepped back, and there’s a miniature explosion on the giant metal door.

SFX: SCREEEEEOOOOM
JACK: I do love my job.

2/ The metal door. It now has a giant, bat shaped hole in the center.

JACK: Did I mention I love my job? Because I do.
DR. HARDWIRE: Let us inspect, with a pawn…
JACK: Oh, I do declare! The good doctor has a brilliant idea, yet again!

3/  The inside of the facility looking out. A Henchman is stepping through. The room is large and empty, mostly shadowed.

HENCHMAN: Crime Master said he’d treat us better than this… (small text)

4/ Side view. The Henchman is looking around, curiously inspecting everything. It’s just a large room from this perspective.

HENCHMAN: Uh... guys.
HENCHMAN: I think it’s cool.

Page 9

1/ The entire room, as Jack O’Lantern and Dr. Hardwire walking in, along with the rest of the Henchmen.

JACK: Good, good! Now, Doctor!
DR. HARDWIRE: Yes… this facility is just as you described.
DR. HARDWIRE: Perfection.

2/ Two Henchmen look oddly at Dr. Hardwire. Dr. Hardwire’s legs are rising up, making him taller. His arms are slithering out, as if made of robotic tendrils.

HENCHMAN 1: … Wow.
HENCHMAN 2: You didn’t know he could do that?
HENCHMAN 1: Who exactly is that guy?

3/ Dr. Hardwire standing high up in the facility, spreading his arms out, and more robo-tendrils ripping out of his sleeves. His arms are plugging their ends into the walls.

HENCHMAN 2: He’s a techno-organic man. He used to be some bigshot scientist until he got the big “C”.

4/ View of the entire facility. It’s starting to light up, the power is turning back on. There’s visible electricity coming from Dr. Hardwire.

DR. HARDWIRE: YESSSS….
HENCHMAN 2: He used an LMD base for his new body and added all kinds of his own tech in. You hear about that Underboss guy?
HENCHMAN 1: Yeah. What of it?
HENCHMAN 2: His design was based on this guy.
HENCHMAN 1: So Underboss is a robot too?
HENCHMAN 2: Exactly.
HENCHMAN 1: Jeez. (Small text)

5/ Dr. Hardwire’s blank face. Eye slits are opening up, and green, tiny lights show out of the slits.

DR. HARDWIRE: BACKUP GENERATOR: ONLINE.
DR. HARDWIRE: SYSTEM POWER: ONLINE.

Page 10

1/ Side view of Jack standing, the Henchmen among him, dispersing to look around. Jack is holding his broom in one hand, the engine end is facing up, the handle down and off panel.

JACK: Good work, Doc.

2/ Close up of the end of the handle on the ground. Creep is slithering out, just barely.

CAPTION(Creep): Gotta TASTE it… don’t let him know.
JACK(OP): Now, everyone else, uh…

3/ Creep slithering onto Jack’s foot, the rest of his body detaching.

JACK(OP): Well, Doc’s got it covered. So just hang tight while he sets up the place so we can give the boss a call.
CAPTION(Creep): Keep him from banishing or studying me. Keep quiet… absorb the madness.

4/ Jack’s face.

JACK: I feel REALLY good about this whole thing.
CAPTION(Creep): Mmm…

Page 11

1/ Side view of a Henchman looking around.

NO DIALOGUE

2/ That Henchman’s entire body ripped apart, a horrifically deformed MONSTER ripping through the flesh (Monster being the symbiotic combination of DNA from Hybrid and Toxin onto Orwell Taylor – who is now dead, so his body is moving in an eery, twisted way, with no logos of Venom aside from the white, patchy eyes).

MONSTER: HSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

3/ Dr. Hardwire looking down from his high stance.

DR. HARDWIRE: I’ve got the comm link ready for--
DR. HARDWIRE: JACK!! JAAACK!!!

4/ Front view of Jack. He’s got another grenade from earlier.

JACK: You’ve GOT to be kidding me!

5/ Black panel.

MONSTER: GRAWWWRRRR!!!!

Page 12

1/ CAPTION: THREE WEEKS LATER

The F.E.A.S.T complex. There are trucks moving large bits of furniture from inside to out. The viewpoint of the complex is from a ledge of a building. SCREAM is here, we have a back  view of her crouching, watching this.

CAPTION(Jenna): That F.E.A.S.T place had to close down*. The poor old woman couldn’t manage it well enough. She didn’t even have enough time to try.
(*WRITERS NOTE: This story takes place before Spider-Island #1, and pretty much in the middle of the prelude, before all the spider-people start doing stuff. Yeah, it’s hard to fit big stuff in. Sue me.)

2/ Front view of Scream, her appearance from “Freakshows!” remains. Show now has red zig-zag lines (that could almost be strangulation or bondage marks) on her wrists and ankles, as well as her neck like last time. As if her mind has been customizing the appearance of the symbiote, but its really to show visually how much she’s given in to its will. Her main color is black now, and her stripes along her midsection to mirror her makeup, along with her facial lines that homage to it, are white – which is a disturbing allusion to Venom, overall contributing to how she’s lost control of her life.

CAPTION(Jenna): Not that it matters.
CAPTION(Jenna): What REALLY upsets us is that Dad wasn’t there.

3/ Side view of Scream. Her fist is slamming into the brick wall just behind her as she clings to the ledge.

SFX: BSHKT
CAPTION(Jenna): WE’RE going to do HORRIBLE things to him, just like he did to US.
CAPTION(Jenna): At first, I was horrified by the idea… but I like it more and more.
CAPTION(Jenna): Oh, I can’t wait.

4/ Close up of Scream’s eyes, scrunched up in fury.

SCREAM: HSSSSSSS….
CAPTION(Jenna): Just THINKING about him makes us want to SCREAM.
CAPTION(Jenna): But we will. We’ve been thinking of it SO MUCH. We’ve even modified our colors and made them more intimidating, just to wring more FEAR out of him.
SCREAM: GRRRRRRR…..

Page 13

1/ Anti-Venom webslinging between buildings. He’s nowhere near Jenna/Scream.

CAPTION(Anti-Venom): Normally I’d avoid being so out in the open, what with being a wanted man and all…
CAPTION(Anti-Venom): But I have to find her.

2/ Back view of Anti webslinging.

CAPTION(Anti-Venom): This is all my fault. I shouldn’t have dragged her into this life… I shouldn’t have made her into my personal angel.
CAPTION(Anti-Venom): Dammit, Jenna… WHERE ARE YOU?

3/ View of an alleyway, there’s a man leaning against a wall, he looks shifty.

4/ Same view. Scream lands in the alley, right next to the guy.

SHIFTY GUY: AAHHH!!
SCREAM: Heeeeeeyyyyyyy.

5/ Overhead of Scream and the man. She has him backed against the wall, and her hair is wrapping around his arms, holding them up.

SCREAM: You seen a man by the name of Mr. Cole running around here?
SCREAM: It’s his big alias. You’d know him if you saw him. He’s a bit of a narcissist.

Page 14                                  

1/ Side view of the two. Scream is uncomfortably close up to him.

SHIFTY GUY: A-are…
SCREAM: Yes?
SHIFTY GUY: Are you hitting on me?

2/ View of the entire street outside of the alley. The guy is flung out from the alley, smashing into the side of a driving car. Other cars are swerving to avoid his well-deserved fate.

SFX: WHASKHHTT
SCREAM: IDIOT!

3/ The alleyway’s entrance from the street perspective. The guy is slammed into the car and disfigured horrifically, broken. Scream is walking out of the alley, her hair’s lashed out, since it just threw him.

SCREAM: He doesn’t know ANYTHING for us…
SCREAM: WHERE…

4/ Scream’s arching her back backward and screaming toward the air, her arms out in a dramatic screaming pose. Her hair is lashing around a fire hydrant and in the middle of ripping it out of the ground. Water is spurting out as expected.

SFX: SHURKK
SCREAM: WHERE?! WHERE ARE YOU, DAD?!?!?!?

Page 15

1/ A shot of Scream turning to her left, in surprise.

UNKNOWN(OP): Hey now! The street is no place for psychotic episodes!

SCREAM: WHO’S--

2/ Scream’s face, now covered in webbing.

SFX: THWIP
SCREAM: GRAWWRGGH!!

3/ These next two panels would be great if this one was right above the next, for pacing’s sake. Back view of Scream, looking up at a streetlight (the top of the streetlight is off panel). Scream’s hair is ripping the webbing off of her face, so she can see who our mysterious stranger is.

SCREAM: SPIDER-MAN!!
SPIDER-MAN: Hey now! That’s the--

4/ SPIDER-MAN slamming down from off panel with a kick to her jaw, he jumped down to give this kick so it’s a tough one – he’s well aware that a symbiote can take this kind of heat.

SPIDER-MAN: -- AMAZING Spider-man to you!
SFX: WHAK

Page 16

1/ Aerial view. Spider-man standing over Scream.

SPIDER-MAN: Now, given you’re clearly not SCORN, I can’t put my finger on it, but you remind me of one of the other ones.
SPIDER-MAN: Speaking of which, allow me to say my pre-prepared speech.
SPIDER-MAN: Ahem.

2/ Underfoot view of Spider-man putting one hand on his waist and pointing his finger down at Scream.

SPIDER-MAN: ANOTHER ONE?!?! REALLY?! WHY!? WHERE DO SYMBIOTES CRAWL OUT FR--

3/ Underfoot view of Spider-man. Scream’s hair tendrils are rushing up and grabbing him by the neck, shoving him up into the air.

SPIDER-MAN: --HGKK--
SCREAM: You really ARE as annoying as Eddie said you were.

4/ Scream starts to stand up, her hair is lashing Spidey down to the left, toward the streetlight he was just on.

SCREAM: NOW BUZZ OFF!
CAPTION(Spider-man): I should be used to symbiotes not triggering my spider-sense. But I’ve been having to deal with that for EVERYONE lately!

Page 17

1/ Back view of Crime Master (regular height, brown business suit and hat, black mask) with his arms crossed, standing next to Jack O’Lantern. The both of them are walking into the facility through the remodeled doors, which are sliding open.

CRIME MASTER: So, it’s been a few weeks. You insisted I come in person.
CRIME MASTER: Is progress THAT grand?

2/ The large room from earlier is now filled with an army of about five dozen Iron Wraiths from the “Freakshows!” script. There’s some variation, but there are four types. One type with a bladearm/chainsaw arm, another type with an oversized shotgun and gatling gun for arms, another with humanoid features (similar to a large Iron Man suit), and a final type that has Whiplash-like whips. Each suit is about 10 feet tall.

There are various Henchmen abound, a full staff present to assist Dr. Hardwire.
Dr. Hardwire is visible inspecting one of the Iron Wraiths, his limbs expanding, allowing him to stand above them.

JACK: Oh, yes. It’s that grand.
DR. HARDWIRE: Excellent work, excellent work…

3/ From behind Dr. Hardwire, he’s turning his head to see Crime Master.

CRIME MASTER: Is that…
DR. HARDWIRE: Your cheap, affordable army of weapons?
DR. HARDWIRE: Indeed.

4/ Side view of the two. Dr. Hardwire is at a more human stature at the moment, lowering himself to be proper for Crime Master.  

DR. HARDWIRE: Thank you so much for allowing me to come here.
CRIME MASTER: No, no—thank you. Thank you for giving me a huge source of revenue in the future.

Page 18

1/ Splash page. Dr. Hardwire’s metal body is exploding outward, as his hand is gripped around Crime Master’s (the perspective is from Crime Master), and black ooze is slithering out. It’s Monster. Monster’s face is forming a disturbing smile.

MONSTER: Thanks. I’ll be taking it now, of course.
CRIME MASTER: WH-WHAT?!

Page 19

1/ Close up of Monster’s face.

MONSTER: One of your men brought in something to this facility. Something to bring me back. The “Creep” as it calls itself.

2/ Crime Master’s face. He’s shocked.

MONSTER(OP): That thing… it’s beautiful. It picked up my memories from this symbiotic shell that had carried my rotting carcass along with it. And then it merged us… in ways I can’t even begin to explain.

3/ Close up on Crime Master’s hand. Monster is releasing his grip.

MONSTER: It brought me to the center, and gave me my identity again. It found my emotions and my THOUGHTS inside of the suit, and reprogrammed them… started them up again.
MONSTER: At first, I was barely human… the symbiote samples dominated me.
MONSTER: But now, it’s as if I’m ... rejuvenated.  

4/ Crime Master stumbles into Jack O’Lantern.

CRIME MASTER: Wh-WHY ARE NONE OF MY MEN DOING ANYTHING?!

5/ Crime Master looking at Jack.

CRIME MASTER: DO SOMETHING!!

6/ Jack’s body is covered in red sludge, Creep’s form, all of the sudden.

CRIME MASTER(OP): GYAGHH!!
MONSTER(OP): Creep and I are in control here. I’ll be letting you and Jack leave. The staff will have to stay… I like their bodyguard potential.

Page 20

1/ View of Monster standing there. He’s more slimmed down now, in control (after all, some of the samples taken from Blademaster’s sword that created him were from Toxin), and around him are the Henchmen, mutated by Creep to appear like a bunch of freaks. They look like Creep did with Andrei, disgusting and multi-limbed. The Creep-Henchmen are approaching the reader (Crime Master and Jack).

MONSTER: The only reason I’m letting you go is so you can see the GREAT WORK I’ll be doing with MY PROPERTY that YOU tried to steal.

2/ Side view of the Creep-Henchmen carrying Crime Master away.

MONSTER(OP): Put them in the escape pods and ensure safety above all else.
CRIME MASTER: YOU—YOU CAN’T DO THIS!!!

3/ Back view of Monster. Monster is looking at the army of Iron Wraiths in front of him.

MONSTER: I already have.

Page 21

1/ Side view of Monster staring at the Iron Wraith army. His arms are crossed. He almost looks like a general.

MONSTER: And now, to begin the hunt.

2/ Aerial view of the large room and the entire army. Monster’s arms are out, and tendrils are lashing out from his body and hands and fingers, each individual one touching each individual Iron Wraith. It looks like a mess of splattered ink.

MONSTER: I MUST HAVE AN ARMY!!
CAPTION(Monster): None of my duplicates will last long without their host object to cling to, the electrical energy generating from each is enough to sustain them.

3/ The entire room. There’s an army of living Iron Wraith robots – whom we will call the Iron Symbiotes – each of them resembles four of the “Five Symbiotes” (Riot, Lasher, Agony, and Phage) – no Scream, since Blademaster’s original sword didn’t get any samples off of her.

The Iron Symbiotes are assigned a symbiote due to their respective nature, that’s how they pop up. The designs are:

Iron Riot – Stuck to the humanoid Iron Wraith models. (Basically looking like a giant, partially metal (metal showing through bits of tendril) suit with a symbiote)
Iron Phage – The Iron Wraiths with knives for hands. (Looking like before, but with the blades longer and tendrils latched on like veins)
Iron Agony – The Iron Wraiths with guns for hands. (The same, but bigger guns due to tendrils making them larger)
Iron Lasher – The Iron Wraiths with whips for hands. (The whips are longer)

The color scheme for each symbiote is the same. Riot is Gray, Phage is Yellow, Lasher is Green, and Agony is Purple. That applies to each Iron-Symbiote as well.

MONSTER: YESSS! Now to just start the ocean opening sequence I had installed, and we’re READY…
MONSTER: BECAUSE TODAY… TODAY….

Page 22 and 23

1/ Huge double page splash. The expanse of ocean between Ellis Island and Governers island is open, as if it’s a giant crater. The Iron-Symbiotes are flying out of the hole, looking vicious and intimidating. Monster is riding one of the Iron-Riots, holding his hand up in a fist, letting out a warcry.

MONSTER: TODAY, EDDIE BROCK DIES!!!!

-- 
I make no money off of this - I invented: Iron Wraith, Andrei Alekseev) 

Link to #2! 
Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

NIIICE!

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By InnerVenom123
@primepower53 said:
NIIICE!
Thanks! :)
gem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By gem

OMFG HOLY SH-BBQ!!!!!

_Marco_Smith_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By _Marco_Smith_

^ that's me up there btw :P

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By InnerVenom123
@gem said:
OMFG HOLY SH-BBQ!!!!!
@_Marco_Smith_ said:
^ that's me up there btw :P
Glad you liked it. ^___^ 
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eddies in trouble...

Avatar image for captaincockblock
CaptainCockblock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By CaptainCockblock

SA-WEET!

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By InnerVenom123
@venomoushatred1001 said:
Eddies in trouble...
He totally is. 

@CaptainCockblock
said:
SA-WEET!
THANKS!
Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By Deranged Midget

Epic start mate, lovin' it.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By InnerVenom123
@Deranged Midget said:

Epic start mate, lovin' it.

Thanks! :) I hope you stay entertained throughout! 
cyberninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#11  Edited By cyberninja

That was pure awesomeness. 

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By InnerVenom123
@cyberninja said:
That was pure awesomeness. 
Thank you! :D 
Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#13  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt

Awesome opening to your Magum Opus, mate. Can't wait to see what happens when Eddie is backed into a corner.  

Long live the one true VENOM! ;P