Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By Dark King
Time: 12:00 noon,  Few hours after the battle

Luke: so what are we gonna do?
We can't let them hold them!

Steve Rogers:
Calm down, Luke. We'll figure something.   

Captain America(Bucky) :
Steve, i know those are your friends. 
but, they chosen a side and it isn't ours.

Ronin : for gods sakes! they killed Wonderman!

Steve Rogers: that wasn't them, that was Skaar! 
and now he is dead or appears so if not he will answer for it!

Go to the infirmary and check on Peter and come back when you're calm. (points at the Door). 

We'll meet up in the conference room for a debriefing with S.H.I.E.L.D.  in 10 minutes.

Ronin angry stares at Steve Rogers angry hating being ordered after having led his own team no longer used to be told what to do but backing down regardless. As he heads toward the medical/infirmary  area he passes a few S.H.I.E.L.D. agents who have been Steve Rogers entourage splitting off in teams as soon as they arrived one  group  returning to the Helcarrier, others taking the Hulk bodies to some unknown S.H.I.E.L.D. Lab, others staying in small teams as extra security.

Finally Ronin  reaching the infirmary he sees Spider-Woman sitting next to Peter talking as Pym and few medical doctors check on Peter's injuries.. Luke in the next bed pushing  through the pain of his razor gut slice asks to be informed of what is going on, one of the Shield doctors coaxing Luke to lay back down and not move as they do their best to remove the bandages for treatment. Ronin Looking at peter as his leg and arm are propped up and in a cast. his face mask lifted above the nose as  he looks at Ronin.

Spiderman: what's the word,  samurai jack? (smiles, teeth missing).

Ronin looking glaring at Peter at the samurai jack comment and shocked at his missing teeth, swelling and bruises... Pym grabbing a needle and injecting Peter in the jaw with the silver liquid.

Spiderman: Oww!!   

Pym:  you'll be find, i injected you with some medical repair nanites. 
you're wounds will heal at an accelerated rate not just by your own constitution. 
the Nanites making sure you heal correctly and fully.. you'll be up and walking within the week. 
you'll need the casts and it be better if you stayed in bed allowing for faster recovering time.

Ronin: how can you be so casual? you know people have died, right?

Hank Pym: Well, if you are referring to Wolverine i wouldnt count him out. 
He will most likely be appearing any time soon fully healed asking for a beer. 

Spiderman: yep, that's my friend.

Hank Pym: you know he doesnt like you, right?

Spiderman: yes, he does. you guys just dont see it.

Ronin: and wonderman & Blue Marvel?!

Hank Pym: i dont know much about Blue Marvel. 
i have no reason to think Thor would lie or kill him..
Simon is an Ionic being composed of energy we have seen him reconstitute himself in the past.

Spiderman: energy can neither be created or destroyed only changed(smiles)

Ronin once again glares at Spiderman annoyed at him and disgusted at his missing teeth..

Hank Pym: I would rather look at the positive side and believe he will do so again. 

Spider woman: well Ronin why dont you tell us what Steve or Cap are doing right now.

Ronin: talking. he wants us in the briefing room in a few minutes having me check up on the status of you two.

Spiderwoman: well, lets not keep him waiting... let's go.

Spiderwoman grabbing Ronin's arm as they begin to walk out. Peter staring her thinking to himself how he likes to watch her walk off but also when she walks in.. sensing he is being watched he looks at Pym who frowns at Peter looking over he sees Luke Cage shaking his head..

Hank Pym: well, guys i better be heading out to the meeting..

Spiderman: wait what about my teeth?!

Luke Cage: my stomach?! aarrghh!

Hank Pym: Peter, your teeth are missing the nanites can repair small fractures and broken bones using the available organic material but it cannot fully regenerate your teeth and enamel.. 
we'll have to finish the repairs with the resident S.H.I.E.L.D. agent Dentist.

Spiderman: they have those?(confused and scared).

Hank Pym: well arent you surrounded by Doctors?
don worry you wont be looking like a hockey player who went 10 rounds with Happy Gilmore.

Luke, the doctors are preparing the special nanites to pour into your wound to help speed up the healing.
your healing will take a little longer due to the nature and density of your cells but at the cellular scale the nanites will still be able to grab and help support your cells helping provide the nourishment.
you' be in bed for about 2 weeks, sorry nothing we can really do Luke.

Spiderman: Thx, dad....

Hank Pym: i understand that you require some sort of father or authoritative figure due to your childhood.
but, i am the wrong guy.
 stick with Steve or Wolverine, i know they're not currently here but why dont you try Luke both of you will have plenty of time to get to know each other.

Hank Pym walks out as the Shield Doctor look over the two, Peter looking at the doctor then Luke and back to the Doctor.

Spiderman: what kinda doctor are you?
what's your specialty?(smiles)

Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By Dark King
mean while back in Oklahoma.

Thor in the Main Hall on his Throne his asgardian brothers and sisters drinking once again  a few Olympians still lingering behind as many have started to leave. Gunna with alongside Artemis as her Guardian Syr follows behind them.  

Artemis: How would you like to come to my world little one?

Gunna: really?! i want to go!

Artemis looking at Syr for permission Syr feeling somewhat obligated to ask permission to take Gunna from the castle approaches Thor who is somber from recent events.

Syr:
my Lord?

Thor: yes, noble Syr?

Syr: I request permission to take Lady Gunna to Artemis dwelling.

Thor looking at Gunna and Artmeis looks back at Syr realizing the child needs more then what this mostly empty home of the gods can provide and waves them away.

Thor:
you have it.. take homever you like for company if you wish and if it is permitted by Lady Artimes..

Syr: yes, my Lord. by your leave.. 

Lady Sif walking into the Great Hall toward Thor who notices her immediately as she smiles lightening the mood of Thor whose  time among mortal's has made him less joyous after battle as it does other gods.. Mortal life so fleeting that it should be cherished not wasted in mindless battle.

Thor: dear Lay Sif, how are the Banner Family?

Lady Sif: they are sadden and grieving but are kept company by asgardian and olympian alike.
They may mourn for many days, my love.
I have extended an open invitation to Asgard. 
i hope that is acceptible to you?

Thor: aye, it is. they may stay here for however long they like.

Hercules walking into the Hall's alongside Thunderstrike chasing after Amadeus Cho who had walked ahead of them.

Hercules: come Amadeus, why are thou so Vexed?

Amadeus: people died Hercules we mortals aren't gods!
 it isnt something that we dismiss especially when we knew them!

The gods turn to look at Amadeus for a second and his mood and continue  reveling... Hercules wraps an arm around Amadeus and lightly squeezes him. Thunderstrike deciding this time to exit the hall and make a phone call to check in with his mother.. walking away to find a quite area to make the call forgets he does not have his cell phone on him as he checks his costume feeling foolish he transforms focusing on not making a giant thunder clap to his surprise the sound is mute and the flash limited to within his own comfort zone..reaching into his pocket he pulls out his cellphone dialing he prepares to speak to his mother in his mortal form...Hercules back in the hall with Amadeus.

Hercules:
we gods also mourn we know of loss as well and know how special it is to be mortal.
i too was once mortal you know?

Amadeus: yeh, i know.

Hercules: Death is simply moving from one veil to the next and not always permanent, you too will one day meet him again.
your sadness clings to those recently deceased like shackles to a prisoner.
think of the good times and adventures with him let your thought bring him freedom and joy.
these gods here, listen to them they are recounting of the good times and meetings they had of those they have lost in battle or host of calamities and misfortunes.
they drink and celebrate their life not wallow in sadness or these halls would be as cold and dead as the the hmm.. Hela's realm..

Amadeus: yeh, well.. i just need to grieve for a while longer before i start drinking and telling stories.

Hercules: aye, there is nothing wrong with that. but do not grieve to long..
What you need is a distraction.. away from this place.. hmm...

Artemis, Gunna, Syr  preparing to leave are noticed by Hercules....

Hercules:  where are you three off too?

Artemis: we leave to Mount Olympus

Amadeus: i thought it was destroyed?

Artemis: aye, the home of the gods be destroyed not the realm itself or it's entirety.
there are still, lakes, rivers and forest and home to the various immortals. 
Would you like to come, Amadeus Cho and see for yourself?

Hercules pushing Amadeus toward them...

Hercules: go on Amadeus go with them and put your mind on other matters...
perhaps take Kevin  with you?

Amadeus: Kevin?

Hercules: i mean Thunderstrike...

Thunderstrike walking back after finishing a conversation with his mother is grabbed by Hercules as he guides him toward the small band..

Hercules: Thunderstrike, my friend how would you like to visit Olympus?

Thunderstrike: umm.. okay but, i cant stay for long i have go  home later tonight for umm.... you know....

Hercules: aye, School!

Amadeus: school?

Artemis: school?

Gunna: school?

Thunderstrike: yes... but keep it down, pls... 
It's not something i like ppl to know.

Lyra walking in to the  Hall having feeling uncomfortable as she did not have much of a emotional connection to Banner  or Skaar unlike Jennifer Walters and She Rulk...see the group and approaches them..

Lyra: hi, guys... i guess we'll be seeing a lot of each other for a while. 
since you know what happen.

Hercules: aye, and it is one of the few better things to happen here...
 Lyra would thou like to accompany your fellow "roommates" to Mount Olumpus?

Lyra: Really?

Gunna: yeh, you can come..
can she come Forest Lady?

Artemis; yes, she is most welcome. 
 well let us be prepare to leave...

Hercules backs away and smiles...

Thundetsrike: you're not coming?

Hercules: i am afraid not, Thunderstrike there is much to do here which requires my attention...

the small band grouped together as they watch Hercules head toward the Table among the Asgardian as they begin to disappear in a shimmer of light  courtesy of Artemis