Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator

SOME OF THE LOGOS, CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARVEL, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Rated M for Mature

Appropriate for readers 18 and over. May contain extreme violence, sexual themes, nudity, or profanity.

No Caption Provided

Note- The story takes place after Project X: The Birth of Wolverine, Chapter 70- What Lies Beneath.

Wolverine: The Fall of H.A.M.M.E.R. Part 3- Chase of Death

We arrived at the Alaskan Community below the deepest snow mountains. It was a tough winter alright. Harsh winds blowin' under our noses. And yet, we still could breathe our lungs out. I wonder if Jacob has any surprises for us. That's why I needed my team-mates to apprehend the enemy. In this time of winter, ya can't see anythin' out of the blue. You just have to be careful where you're goin' or what you're about to face here. Jacob Trevor. One man army. Or he could have some men behind his backs. That's what the old Nick said. A man like him sure can't give too many answers regardin' this mission.

There was a gate in front of the Alaskan Community. It seemed quiet though like Fred Dukes said. But the problem was that Jacob could be hidin' somewhere in one of these d@mn wooden houses. As we passed through the gate, the thoughts went through my mind about Stryker. Of how he was tied to all of this H.A.M.M.E.R. business. Not to mention that the old general was also workin' with this Dum Dum Dugan guy. Just to keep me away so that old b@$t@rd could continue his reign in Project X. There were so many questions that I wanted to ask him. The questions regardin' the experiments, the wild past, deaths, killings, and such. So many of them. The whole reason why Stryker went through all what he did, is that he wanted to create a perfect weapon. A weapon who could hunt and kill just for fun. Who knows what Stryker will come up with next? I needed to find him before he escaped further away from me. And Jacob is the only ticket in this kinda situation. He does have more information about Project X, includin' the possible destruction of H.A.M.M.E.R. But the thing is that I have a feelin' the old Nick guy was not to be trusted. Because I don't think I have met the guy before. It could be my lost memory lyin' somwhere deep inside my brain. But I'll have to work with him for now. If he's not willin' to cooperate, then I have to find my own ways to catch Stryker. Ain't that a hard thing?

Not a single person was bein' present in the Alaskan Community. The place was fully deserted and not even a sound was comin' somewhere, workin' or playin' games which the children liked to do these days. But we were wrong when we found out about the place. That the citizens of the Alaskan Community weren't gone. We saw blood everywhere. The snow tracks, the footprints, the weapons. They were lyin' all over the place. Wild Child was sniffin' and then began to moan. As if though if someone had died at this very moment. Sarah was lookin' uneasy when she felt that this place reminded her of the Morlock Massacre. The Marauders who were sent by the mad scientist, Dr. Nathaniel Essex. It was a rough nightmare even for a young Morlock like Sarah. But she dealt with the past situation and felt relieved that Dr. Essex and his band of Marauders were dead. Since my old friend, Garrison Kane, blew up the secret cave back in Vietnam. She must be happy though but she wasn't the one who killed them. Her eyes were wide open when she saw those dead bodies which piled up over each other. She stayed there for a while, wonderin' if their deaths will cause her to panic.

"I don't like this $h!t!," said Sarah who keeps starin' at the dead bodies as if they were her own family. I turned to her and placed my hands upon her shoulders, lettin' her to forget the horrible past. She shrugged a little, tryin' not to think about the deadly situation here.

"It's alright, Logan. I can manage myself. We'll find this....b@$t@rd of yours."

She was right about one thing though. It neva came to me that this Jacob guy would go such great lengths in killin' innocent people. He must be lettin' us know that he's powerful enough to take us down. Nick Fury was also right about him. We have to be very careful in capturin' the H.A.M.M.E.R. agent.

Due to the cold harsh winter, Chris was shaken off a bit and tried to calm himself down. It must be the tight chill that's affectin' his body. Or it could be the fear which overwhelmed him. Even though he wasn't supposed to feel cold. He had the power of electricity to warm himself up. He moved around, ignored the dead bodies, and continued searchin' for Jacob. Fred Dukes was a strong guy, not wantin' to be afraid of the current situation. On the other hand, Wild Child was still sniffin' at the dead bodies which could lead right into Jacob. Washout couldn't use his powers at this time of weather. He would become frozen as cold ice. We went kinda separately through each of the wooden houses and checkin' where Jacob would hide at this point. Then all of a sudden, a large sound came out of nowhere. It sounded like a gun shot. But not the kinda gun that normal people would use. We took our weapons out, lookin' all over the place. Then out came the H.A.M.M.E.R. agents from the piles of snow. There were hidin' beneath the snow all this time before we came to the Alaskan Community. They took out their guns out, firin' at us. We took cover behind the rock slabs covered with snow. Marrow took out her strong bone and threw it off through a H.A.M.M.E.R. agent's chest. There seemed to be so many agents runnin' around, shootin' at us. I unleashed my adamantium claws out and fling each and every single bullet towards them. Some of the bullets got hit on their foreheads. Fred Dukes rammed against the agents with his super-strength and crushed them like puny rats. Wild Child was jumpin' over the agents, screamin' and slashin' their throats off. Whereas Chris used powers to electrify the agents for several hours until they turned into burnin' ashes. Some of the agents kept shootin' at our bodies and a little blood splattered on the heavy snow. Washout used his gun to shoot them while takin' cover. Yet, he wished he could have used his water abilities.

It took fifteen minutes to finish these guys off. There was silence and calmness as I tried to figure out what was Jacob plannin' to do. Then a slight reply came from one dyin' H.A.M.M.E.R. agent. I smelled him that he was actually alive. I came over to him and held his collar up.

"Where is Jacob? We know he's here. Tell me!"

"I....I....don't know."

"TELL ME! DAMMIT! OR I'LL SLASH YOUR THROAT OFF FOR GOOD!"

"Heh!....I'm going....to die....anyways."

Sarah came besides me and stood there for a while. Then she drew her bone-shaped dagger and plunge in the top of his head. The last H.A.M.M.E.R. agent was gone for good.

"What did you do that for?" I asked angrily, hopin' to know the exact location of Jacob's whereabouts.

"He wasn't going to tell you, Logan. You know that. Right?"

"I'm warnin' ya, Sarah. Don't let the past get to you. We can't fail this mission. Understand?"

She kept quiet for a moment, turned around, and sorta ignored my anger. I hated to say it but sometimes Sarah gets on my nerves. I understood where she had come from. But this isn't the time for just killin' randomly without askin' any questions. As we moved to search for Jacob in the Alaskan Community, a call came through the comm-link. It was Nick Fury himself.

"Logan."

"Yea. What is it?"

"We have a problem. Jacob isn't at the Alaskan Community any more."

"What? How?"

"We have no idea, Logan. It looks like he must have somehow teleported from one location to another."

"D@mn it! What's he playin' here?"

"Look Logan. I'll let you know when I find him. I'm trying to pin-point his exact location. Over and out."

I can't believe this. This Jacob guy goes from one place to another. He must have some kinda teleportation technology for all we know. But his secret file says, that he had two special abilities, movin' objects with the mind and projectin' force shields around his body. However, the third ability was yet unknown and it could be teleportation, the way I see it. The rest of the Team X were lookin' at me, wonderin' what was the call about. I stared at them back for a while and said these words in an instant. Not even havin' the time to explain things.

"Listen up! Jacob has gone to another place. We'll have to wait for Nick Fury's further instructions."

"What? What the f*ck is going on?" asked Sarah who got confused all of a sudden, includin' the rest of the team. I told them that Jacob somehow escaped by usin' teleportation technology. Or that he had a third ability. We may not know the full answers. But we'll have to find out for sure.

Somewhere in Miami....Drug Cartel Hideout.

"Jacob. You there."

"Yes, sir."

"Good. I want you to keep that information secure and safe at all times. I believe they have already tracked your destination."

"I see. Nick Fury must be helping them."

"Of course. I never liked the guy. Never liked him a bit. What are you planning to do now?"

"I found some bad boys to negotiate."

"Bad boys?"

"Let's just say that they're willing to do anything for me."

To be continued in Wolverine: The Fall of H.A.M.M.E.R. Part 4- Miami Heat.

Man, what's going on here? What's Jacob Trevor up to? What is this secret information that could destroy the H.A.M.M.E.R. organization? What is his third ability? Is it teleportation? And what's he doing in Miami this time? Find out in the next part of Wolverine: The Fall of H.A.M.M.E.R. This is gonna be a long race, folks. SNIKT!

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#2  Edited By The Impersonator

Edited.