Wolverine Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D (Preview)

JackJack390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By JackJack390

Rated T: For this issue there will be slight profanity

Wolverine: Really? You expect me to be your lapdog? Realy, I mean what the

H€LL? How about no.

Nick Fury: I thought you specialized in stuff like this, and plus you owe me.

Wolverine: So since I owe you, you think I will raid a HYDRA base, collect Captain America's Shield, destroy the base, and then find Rogers, who is off the grid, then see if he will join S.H.I.E.L.D?

Nick Fury: Yes

Wolverine: NO

Nick Fury: I'll pay you.

Wolverine: When am I going?

I had help with this story from @theimpersonator , I suggest you all check out his Fan-Fic work.

What do you guys think of the preview?

(I don't own S.H.I.E.L.D, Wolverine, Nick Fury, or anything from Marvel)

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#2  Edited By The Impersonator

@jackjack390: Nice preview, dude. I can't wait to read more of it. My question is this, Will this series be more like a scripted series or a novel format series. I don't assume, judging by the look of the preview, just wondering. Because readers would prefer to see more description rather than just the dialogue. We'd loved to see that.

There are some errors you need to fix.

The series title, Agnet, should be Agent. You can edit the full topic and fix it.

collect Captain Americas Shield. Should be Captain America's shield.

and then find Rodgers. There's no d in the name. It's Rogers.

And my username, should be impersonator with an o before r, not e. =P

JackJack390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_impersonator: thanks, and the mistakes will be fixed, also referring to your question I was planning on making it a dialog story type

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 50

#4  Edited By The Impersonator

@jackjack390 said:

@the_impersonator: thanks, and the mistakes will be fixed, also referring to your question I was planning on making it a dialog story type

You're welcome.

Hmm...It would be a lot better to see the full description. Well, try the dialogue story out. I guess it wouldn't hurt writing it out, the first time. I'll see what you can come up with.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Guardiandevil83

Dude this is funny because I was just thinking of a Secret Avengers/S.H I..E.L.D story that I might write. Cool preview. Is Logan going to assemble a team that he will be the field leader of? Or will this be more like a Splinter Cell-esque tale where he performs solo missions contracted by Fury? Oh, and what Fury are you using. Senior or Junior?

JackJack390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@guardiandevil83: Fury Sr. And I don't want to spoil it for every one I will PM you

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JackJack390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By JackJack390

Anyone else interested?

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

#10  Edited By cbishop
What If #7
What If #7

Not a bad idea, as obviously the idea appealed to Marvel at some point. Script format tends to get bullied on this forum, because it's not as interesting as reading a full prose story, so that will be working against you if you go with script.

Aside from that though, Wolverine doesn't feel right to me. He's not a mercenary. That is, money is not his motivation. He's more of a ronin, and honor is his motivation. Although he has had differences with Rogers and Fury, he respects both, and would probably take this job for that reason alone. Throw in the fact that he gets to trash a Hydra base, and he'd probably be in. The only reason I could see him turning this down in character is that he has something else to take care of.

Added to my FF Long Box - Authors. :)

JackJack390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbishop: well this takes place in an alternate universe where Wolverine has been convinced by Deadpool to become a mercenary (just thought of another story), he is a reserve X-man who had a rougher attitude then 616 Logan, doesn't respect Fury in the beggining because he thought he was some Government idiot, but when needed and/or paid would help heroes, he doesn't have as much respect for heroes but has some, and he says no originally because he thought Fury was playing at something or wanted him to become a full time Agent, but he knows S.H.I.E.L.D has the money so when Fury offers him cash he easily accepts, and if you want to know how he changes read the next article I will post tomorrow

JackJack390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers