Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Guardiandevil83
No Caption Provided

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY MARVEL COMICS AND DISNEY STUDIOS RESPECTIVELY. SOME CHARACTERS ARE AN ORIGINAL WORK.

Sam Wilson. The dude who left me to burn alive has a name. Or, at least, he had one. I have been itching to throw back a Lil' payback, but Dr. Cornelius seems to think differently. He say's that I need more training. That the stuff flowing through my veins could be unstable.

Considering the fact that I'm currently about to be in a wrestling match with a damn Grizzly, I could not begin to tell. The animal is massive. Not only in size but in ferocity. One clean swipe could turn your average Joe into a meat-bag. Lucky for me I ain't so "average" anymore. Doc allowed me three weapons, and none of them were long ranged. Options went from a knife, two escrima sticks, and a kendo staff. I decided to chose the one that you can gut things with.

Things like pissed-off bears for instance.

No Caption Provided

It comes to stand over me at what must be nine feet tall. It's teeth gleaming under the lights of the FACILITY. The only name given to me of the place I was bought to after ish hit the fan. I never really knew fear. If I ever I had, I must have thrown that sucker a beating, because I could never understand the concept. Seriously, what is fear? The monster approaches and all I can think of is a hundred and twenty ways I could turn Paddington into a fur coat for one of my dates. From what I did understand, at times like this most people would freeze.

But I've never been most people, so I reacted.

We locked up. His hot breath on my neck as I tried to drive my bowie into it's chest. We had come to an em-pass, and neither of us could make the other fold. Strength was equal. Which was pretty 'freaken sweet to say. Me. Brock Rumlow the wrestler of bears!! I was gonna get so much tang. Especially since I knew that the doc was recording it all. You know, for observational purposes. And partially because he is a sadist.

"GAAAARRGGGHH!!" The massive mammal reared its head back in frustration. His roar making every critter in the forested area we battled in either run or freeze in place. I still wasn't very impressed. It was a good effort though.

"Screw this!" I pushed the beast back and got a good chunk of flesh taken from my arm for my efforts. But at least I was free to move. Which was not a good thing for Winnie. I decided to check my speed and haul-ass deeper into the forest. The monster decided to take the bait and followed.

Sucker.

I waited until the massive ball of fur and muscle was behind me. Snapping at my heels. Then I ran up the longest tree I could. I kicked off of it and sailed through the air, tossing the blade like a javelin. It entered the creature from behind, between it's shoulder blades. My strength driving it down to the hilt. It roared, and I took advantage. The moment I hit the ground I sprinted towards it. The knife shining brightly and my mind focused on the job that needed to be done. I jumped through the air, over the creatures head. I flipped as it turned it's attentions toward me. Hate in it's eyes. But behind the rage, and anger there was fear. The beast had met it's match.

No. My bad. Mr. Cuddles met it's superior.

I reached one arm around the beast throat and the other grabbed the blade. I removed it, only to drive it back. Again, and again. I used every ounce of strength I had, squeezing with enough pressure to flatten a tire. But the monster was content with fighting. Hell, yeah, I could respect the hell 'outta that! He moved, and clawed and bucked. But I had experienced worse. Just the other day, Dr. Cornelius had hooked me up to a car battery attached to a damn Corvette. So pain was not the issue.

And even before the SSS that was in my veins, I was in pretty damn, awesome shape, So stamina was not a big issue either. Ferocity was. And the big furry clown I was tussling with had that in spades.

Now it came down to who wanted it more. Who wanted to live and who wanted to die. There was a time a split second where I thought of giving in. When I thought that nature would prove stronger then my will and I would end up dead. But during the match I began to dream. Smoke filled my nostrils. And an image filled my brain.

No Caption Provided

Sam Wilson. I can't die yet. I still have work to do. I still have to make that idiot suffer. Make him know pain.

"Ya 'mighta killed me a year ago Smokey. But things have changed. One day I will die, BUT...IT.....AIN'T....TODAY!!" I thrust the knife down harder, and this time, it drives completely into his skull. I hear the sound of an eggshell cracking as I bring the death hit.

The monster sputters, lets out a death rattle, then fell forward with me still tied around his throat. Exhausted, hurt, every damn thing. I lie in the snow of northern Canada, surprised that I ain't dead.

"Damn.......I......zzzzzzzzz"

Much needed rest. I haven't slept since I was turned into Crossbones. Doc made me go through every torture possible. I just hope he doesn't think I'm dead and finds me before I freeze. Because.....Ah hell, ........I'm damn tired.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By SaintWildcard

Stephen Colbert would be proud. This dude is sassy and I much like him also get a lot of Tang, specifically the orange one. It's my favorite flavor

quid pro quo

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol