Why is what he is. Part 1

TheJigsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By TheJigsaw

Hello I am jigsaw holocraun 35 out of 300. I am here to tell you part of how jigsaw became what he is.

At one time he had a family. He had a wife and a child. His wife's name was Danika and his son's name was Chris. Before he finnally embraced his family history he was in gangs. When he told his gang he was leaving because he had an obligation to someone. When he said this the gang came at him but the leader told them to leave him. Jigsaw couldnt really understand why but he would eventually. Jigsaws real name is achaljdfljasdfsj....I am sorry that file has been locked from my systems.

He was out with his family when he was arrested. They seperated him from them for hours. His wife believed that what he was accused of was true because of his past. So when they asked her to testify against him she really considered it,but said no. The police officers raped her when she refused and told her they would get a sepinia and make her testify. When she went to jigsaw and told him he went besirke. The next day the officers came to visit him and his lawyer to tell them the court date. Jigsaw lost it and murdered them right there in the prison. When the court day came jigsaw was imprisoned for 30 years for murder and the alleged crime.

Jigsaw was realesed for patrol in 5 years for good behavior. When he got home he realized that his family was gone. He found a note that was from the old gang. They wrote that they killed his wife and brother and that they would do the same to his son if he didnt give them 1 million dollars. He showed up at the rondevu with a brief case and he threw it down and asked where his son was. When they brought his son to him his son told him that he was now the leader of the gang. Jigsaw looked with shock and horror.

This is all i am permited to tell right now. the holocron flickers off.