• 62 results
#1 Edited by lady_redhead (9592 posts) - - Show Bio
FIRST INSTALLMENT

Sun glistened off her long gold hair as it swung around over her shoulders, her laugh tinkled out across the campus lighting up everything it touched. Lucy was the most beautiful girl in school and the kindest as well, everyone loved her, her heart was as big as the sun and just as warm. Sitting at the table surrounded by her friends, all hanging off her every word she seemed to glow wiht the joy that lit her from inside.

A lone girl sat under the tree watching them all from behind the curtain of her that was a constant across her face. She watched Lucy from afar every day she loved Lucy with all her heart, Lucy was the only person in school who was ever kind to her, everyone else taunted and ignored . The girl was always alone, she was born with a trunk for a nose, it hung down across her chin and onto her neck, her eyes were small and pig like and she had a massive forehead. The doctors had no idea what it was and surgery could never be undertaken as her mother could not afford it. Kids teased and tormented her and called her Ellie the Elephant, it stuck and no one ever called her anything else.

Lucy looked up and across the courtyard and waved at Ellie, the girls eyes lit up and she waved back vigoursly. The other students looked over as well and started giggling, Ellie immediatley dropped her face into her book and hid behind the curtain of hair. She could hear Lucy tellign off the other students in the lilting voice. "leave her be, its not her fault she looks like that". Ellie grimaced, it was her fault she knew it was. She was an evil dirty girl, she had been told this by her mother on numerous occasions...

"you did something to make god punish you like this girl, You know you did, you have evil thoughts every day i can see them in those eyes of yours" her mother would lock her in the cupboard for hours at a time to make her think of what she had done and suffer for it. For so long she was used to it, hiding in the bushes at school or locked in the cupboard at home.. she was almost comfortable with her miserable existence until she had met Lucy. Lucy came into senior year from another school 6 months ago she moved in next door to Ellie and her mum with her family and was the only person to ever befriend the Ellie. Lucy would help Ellie with her home work, walk home with her after school and even sit wiht her at lunch sometimes.  Ellie was so enamoured with Lucy but at the same time so Jealous, Lucy was everything that Ellie would never be.
#2 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

*sad for Ellie* :(

by the way I have no idea what the fairy tale version of this is so I don't know what to expect :P

But I'm liking it so far, keep up the good work sis

#3 Posted by lady_redhead (9592 posts) - - Show Bio

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rumpelstiltskin

have a look az

tho im really twising it around

#4 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

but if I look than will it ruin the ending for me?

cause I like surprises :D

#5 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice work red

Thumbs up

#6 Posted by lady_redhead (9592 posts) - - Show Bio

@Az, id think so im really twising it around...

@TJ, thanks more to come............

this is for Arrows comp btw

#7 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio
Mistress Redhead said:
"@Az, id think so im really twising it around...

@TJ, thanks more to come............

this is for Arrows comp btw"
well i hope so

as i said very nice lol
#8 Posted by lady_redhead (9592 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL thanks TJ

#9 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

o_O

*just read the story*

umm, wow, you really are twisting it :P

#10 Posted by Light (9257 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow this was good! Rivals the original!! I liked it!

#11 Posted by lady_redhead (9592 posts) - - Show Bio
aztek the lost said:
"o_O

*just read the story*

umm, wow, you really are twisting it :P"
you will see.. but basically Rumple is now a girl.... but yeah im TROMAing it up a bit.. (no one will get that)
#12 Posted by lady_redhead (9592 posts) - - Show Bio
Light said:
"Wow this was good! Rivals the original!! I liked it!"

o_0 but it not done yet.........

#13 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
Light said:

*gasp*

you read fan-fics?

@MR: if no one will get it why say it xP and I guess I understand it now, I was thinking Ellie was supposed to be the princess but now it all makes sense :D
#14 Edited by lady_redhead (9592 posts) - - Show Bio
aztek the lost said:
"Light said:

*gasp*

you read fan-fics?

@MR: if no one will get it why say it xP and I guess I understand it now, I was thinking Ellie was supposed to be the princess but now it all makes sense :D"
-__________- cause someone will get it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troma_Entertainment

and yes.. now your flowing
#15 Posted by Light (9257 posts) - - Show Bio
aztek the lost said:
"Light said:

*gasp*

you read fan-fics?

@MR: if no one will get it why say it xP and I guess I understand it now, I was thinking Ellie was supposed to be the princess but now it all makes sense :D"
uh if you reccomend yours to me I will, but randomly no.
#16 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio
aztek the lost said:
"Light said:
"aztek the lost said:
"Light said:

*gasp*

you read fan-fics?

uh if you reccomend yours to me I will, but randomly no."

I have recommended it...to the entire Vine...but no one will read it...its 25% done but already 9.3 chapters long and no one wants to read that much on here -_-

but if you feel bored, just drop on by, its called Aztek: Herald of Death

you'll have lots of time to catch up though, it usually takes me a while to get a post up"
aztek herald of lame is boring :P
#17 Posted by lady_redhead (9592 posts) - - Show Bio

OUT GO TALK ABOUT IT IN ANOTHER THREAD!! dont spam mine!

#18 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

Holy crap....AWESOME.

I had totally forgot about Rumple wow, this could go so many places. AND I LOVE THAT

#19 Posted by lady_redhead (9592 posts) - - Show Bio
Darkchild said:
"Holy crap....AWESOME.

I had totally forgot about Rumple wow, this could go so many places. AND I LOVE THAT"
Thanks Baby! ^_^

and yeah.. its going odd places
#20 Posted by Final Arrow (24383 posts) - - Show Bio

Intresting bar is getting set high

#21 Posted by lady_redhead (9592 posts) - - Show Bio
Final Arrow said:
"Intresting bar is getting set high"
WOW high praise thanks Arrow
#22 Posted by Billy (1360 posts) - - Show Bio

lawl nice

and my post is up next prolly ;)

#23 Posted by lady_redhead (9592 posts) - - Show Bio
Billy said:
"lawl nice

and my post is up next prolly ;)"
Lookign forwrad to yours!
#24 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

ohh nice....

bit different from what i thought you were going with, but a very interesting start

M

#25 Posted by Final Arrow (24383 posts) - - Show Bio
Methos said:
"ohh nice....

bit different from what i thought you were going with, but a very interesting start

M"
You going this
#26 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34405 posts) - - Show Bio

This looks interesting ^^

#27 Posted by lady_redhead (9592 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL i had a dream Methos.. it all came to me.. i ditched the other one...

and thanks.. there is more coming.. jsut gotta sort out some stuff

#28 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio
Final Arrow said:
You going this"

not sure if i'll be doing this challenge...

i've got anough fanfic's on the go at the moment, don't really want to start more with the 6 i've got going fully now

M
#29 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice job MR :D

#30 Posted by Walkingstone (10723 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting and a good interpretation so far! :D Can't wait to see what's up next.  As I said to Kiara, more please...  I'm getting quietly hooked on all the stories.

#31 Posted by lady_redhead (9592 posts) - - Show Bio

the second half............ is on its way..... when my brain starts to work again

#32 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
Walkingstone said:
"Interesting and a good interpretation so far! :D Can't wait to see what's up next.  As I said to Kiara, more please...  I'm getting quietly hooked on all the stories."

considers entering contest so she'll get hooked on his too :P
#33 Posted by lady_redhead (9592 posts) - - Show Bio
Walkingstone said:
"Interesting and a good interpretation so far! :D Can't wait to see what's up next.  As I said to Kiara, more please...  I'm getting quietly hooked on all the stories."
Aww thanks WS, im totally stuck on the second half.. and a lot of people are lost.. as to whats going on.. so i feel pressured to get it right! LOL
#34 Posted by Walkingstone (10723 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL, thanks Akira.

@Redhead - I know that feeling.  I keep staring at my google doc of my story but the big blank space is taunting me :P

#35 Edited by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
Mistress Redhead said:
"Walkingstone said:
Aww thanks WS, im totally stuck on the second half.. and a lot of people are lost.. as to whats going on.. so i feel pressured to get it right! LOL"

I'm not lost!! LMFAO *just realized that contradicts his name*

@WS: Akira??
#36 Posted by lady_redhead (9592 posts) - - Show Bio
Walkingstone said:
"LOL, thanks Akira.

@Redhead - I know that feeling.  I keep staring at my google doc of my story but the big blank space is taunting me :P"
I was saying to Arrow last night.. the cursor taunts me LOL
#37 Posted by Walkingstone (10723 posts) - - Show Bio

Ugh, sorry Aztek... I've not been up long, my fingers are betraying me :( forgive?

#38 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

*smiles* of course I forgive :D I'm too tired to be mad :P

#39 Posted by Walkingstone (10723 posts) - - Show Bio

@ Redhead - I get a spurt of creativity and then a drought of nothingness.  Right now I'm on creativity but I can bet you anything by the time part 3 comes around, I'll be dry as a bone :P

#40 Posted by lady_redhead (9592 posts) - - Show Bio
Walkingstone said:
"@ Redhead - I get a spurt of creativity and then a drought of nothingness.  Right now I'm on creativity but I can bet you anything by the time part 3 comes around, I'll be dry as a bone :P"
LOL can you pass me some of the creativity? PLEASE.. BEGS
#41 Posted by Walkingstone (10723 posts) - - Show Bio

*throws creativity around like confetti* :D LOL, come on, we want more! :O

#42 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

if only it really worked like that lol

M

#43 Posted by lady_redhead (9592 posts) - - Show Bio
Runs around trying to catch the confetti,. but cant grab hold of it :-(
#44 Posted by Walkingstone (10723 posts) - - Show Bio

Really wish it did work that way :P

#45 Posted by lady_redhead (9592 posts) - - Show Bio

Good god yes, then hanging out wiht Arrow, Kiara and Methos.. i would be like super brain by now ^_^

#46 Posted by lady_redhead (9592 posts) - - Show Bio

"Please, if I wanted her I could get her like that" Ellie tilted her head as she overheard the boys sitting behind her. Rick was the King of the school, he was handsome and tall, deep blue eyes and dark hair, every girl in the school wanted him and every boy wanted to be him. He was captain of the football team and dux of the school, there was nothing that he could not do.. except date the most beautiful girl in school, Ellies eyes narrowed as she listened further. Deep laughter travelled out across the courtyard as the boys responded to RIcks comment, they had all seen him try and fail many times to get Lucy to date him and knew he had no chance.

"Rick man, you gotta give it up, she is the one girl in school who dont want you and you cant deal with it" more laughter errupted as one of his friends taunted him. "sam you dont know anything, im playing it cool around her is all" the boys just continued to laugh as Ellie watched. She could see Ricks face fall slightly as the boys laughed at him, his frustration evident. "well whatever mate Im gonna bet you $50 you cant get her to got to Prom with you" his mate held out his hand to Rick as the other guys looked on eagerly. "you got a deal mate, not only will i take her but i will make it a BIG night if you know what i mean" he gestured to his crutch and moved his hands towards it as he thrust out his pelvis. Laughter errupeted once again as they all slappe their mates back and left for class. Rick stayed behind and slammed his head into his hands "what have i done" Ellie heard him mutter.

EEEEEEEEEEEE a siren rang out across the courtyard and the students got up to head into class. Ellie lifted her school bag and slung it over her shoulder lowering her head as she walked past RIck. Rick looked up and saw Ellie, jumping off his table he called out to her.

"Ellie wait up", Ellie froze as he approached her Rick had never spoken to her before in her life. Pushing his thick hair away form his face he beamed at her as he spoke
"how you doing Ellie?" She looked at him through her hair and muttered "ok" bareley hearing her response he spoke to her " Ellie, listen, your friends with Lucy right? like she likes you and sh!t" Ellie just shrugged in response. Frustrated with her lack of reply his voice got softer "Ellie, please, I like her so much.. and ive spoken to her firens.. they said she doesnt want anything to do with me, do you know why?" Ellie looked up at hiim her hair falling from her face revealing her trunk, her eyes narrowed as he winced and trie not to look away but to continue to smile at her, his mouth quivering. "she doesnt like you, why do you bother me?" Ellies voice echoed out across the courtyard as she looked at him her eyes burning. "you never speak to me but you want me to tell you about my best friend?" Ricks smile disapeared and his eyes widened as he looked at Ellie in her frustration, recovering he again put his smile back on his face. "oh Ellie girl, its not i dont like you, we just roll in different circles.. " his voice trailed off as her eyes continued to burn, ihuffing out a big sigh he glares back at her. "ok elephant girl i tell you what, you help me out i do you a favour, we all know Lucy has a weird soft spot for you and I know you can convince her to date me" Ellies eyes softened slightly as she looked at him.

One Week Ago
Ellie sat in the cupboard her legs pulled up to her chin resting on top. Her mothers ranting could be heard from the other room "oh jesus why was i punished with a child like this, what did i ever do" ellie squished her face against her legs settling her giant nose in between her legs as she cried. "She is the anti-christ sent to punish me for my sins" her mothers ranting was loud enough even for the neighbours to hear. Raising her hands to her ears Ellie shut her eyes tight and dissapeared into her fantasy world...... She was as beautiful as Lucy and lived in a lovely home in the best suburb of her neighbourhood, sitting in a rocking chair nursing her child the sun streamed through the window lighting up the little girls beautiful face as Ellie beamed down at her, Ellies heart filled as she thought of a life ilke that, a baby of her very own a life she could nurture who would love her unconditionally.........
A loud rapping on the door awoke her from her reverie, the door flew open and the bright light made Ellies eyes squint as her mothers dark face appeared, Grabbing Ellie by the arm and dragging her out of the closet throwing her into the lounge room an slamming her onto the floor in front of the massive cross the overtook the room. "prey to him for forgivness devil child" spit flew from her mothers mouth as she screamed into Ellies ear.

"What do you think i can do to help you?" Ellie pushed her shoulders back to glare at Rick, feeling brave that someone finally needed her for something and a plan developing in her mind. Rick looked down at the hideous girl and flashed his perfect teeth at her again. "You can convince her to date me I know you can just" shrugging "tell her what a great guy I am, help me Ellie and i will do anything for you ANYTHING just name it, want to sit at the popular table? want me to tell everyone to be cool with you I totally can you know i can" Ellie just smiled at him bareley visible under her nose. "I will help you RIck, but you have to promise me you will do anything i ask" Relived that the stupid girl was finally coming around Rick just nodded at her
"anything you want Ellie ANYTHING name it"

#47 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

AWESOME MR!! glad to see you got your inspiration back, that was great!! I am so excited to see what this anything is, seeing as I've got a few theories already :D

#48 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice Red, I'm liking it so far

keep up the work ^^

#49 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
T.J. Magnum said:
"Nice Red, I'm liking it so far

keep up the work ^^"
o_O I thought you were going to be a jerk from now on...
#50 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

oh yeah............

Az your a dork.