What is your Superhero's Weakness? OC's only..

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By lorbo

My OC: Claire AKA Kribbit

Her weakness: Tied to her strength. If she tries to lift more than she can her powers will cancel out, making her mortal. So throw a semi at her and it would probably kill her if it weighs over 5 tons. However she would likely jump out of the way : )

Even with her durability she can be knocked around. She would not just tank bullets, she would fall if hit, just not be killed. Because like a frog her body temp is like outside temp, a freeze gun would freeze her solid. Although it would not kill her (that's how some frogs hibernate) it would definitely put her down till she thawed out. Suffocation could kill her if someone was strong enough to actually choke her.

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

#2  Edited By dngn4774

My OC: Scott Harlan aka Angel X

He's a scientist who injected himself with his own prototype nanocells that strengthen and shield his body from harm.

Weakness: Nanite dependency- Harlan suffers from a genetic disorder that would kill him if he didn't have the nanites boosting his immune system. Without the nanocells he loses control of his muscle and nerve functions. An emp blast could fry the charge that is built into his nanites.

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By lorbo

@dngn4774 said:

My OC: Scott Harlan aka Angel X

He's a scientist who injected himself with his own prototype nanocells that strengthen and shield his body from harm.

Weakness: Nanite dependency- Harlan suffers from a genetic disorder that would kill him if he didn't have the nanites boosting his immune system. Without the nanocells he loses control of his muscle and nerve functions. An emp blast could fry the charge that is built into his nanites.

So my character VS him would have no chance if they fought on the streets eh? Could she at least knock him out? She has great grip due to universal magnetism (used for sticking herself to stuff) and is strong enough that she could pull apart stuff with ease (not saying she would do that to your OC, not unless bloodlusted). And some frogs can jump what is the equivalent of a human jumping the length of a football field. That is the farthest she can jump.

So what do you say?

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By lorbo

OK that is a bit of an exaggeration. I checked, more like 50 ft.