What is 5th column comics?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

info needed cuz I may be interested

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By ImpurestCheese

@boschepg: It's a group that writes around an idea of @dngn4774, involving the aftermath of a crash in a sleepy town known as Indigo (also called Indigo City). After this 'Great Impact' a mysterious chemical (known as Blue Gas or Xeno-Cyan) leaked out into the environment and had an effect on the inhabitants caught in it's path. The majority of the infected became sub-human creatures known as Blights, but others gained amazing inhuman abilities. As the number of Blights and Carriers swelled, the Indigo City Council allowed the creation of the Carrier and Blight Task Force (CBTF) to combat, control and study these new mutations. As the Blights got out of control, the CBTF changed it's policy on Carriers, and the two sides worked together to bring the Blights under control in an event known as the 'Blight Wars'. However with the Blights cleared from the streets, an uneasy status quo returned, and that is where our story(ies) start.

If you are interested submit a well written synopsis and character sheet to the group leader (me). Just a heads up Carriers generally only have one to three abilities.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@impurestcheese: that is awesome. prevents over powered heroes. is there a handbook for the characters made so I dont repeat an idea?

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#4  Edited By ImpurestCheese

@boschepg: Not at current, but I am familiar with the characters so drop me a character sheet using the following template, on a PM and I can see what you've got.

Alias:

Martial Status:

Children:

Alignment:

Abilities:

Avatar image for alexander_wolffe
Alexander_Wolffe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Alexander_Wolffe

It's Ex. Colonel Alexander Wolffe's playground.

>:)

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#6 wildvine  Moderator

From the current group thread--

5th Column Comics

A year ago Indigo City was ravaged by a mysterious explosion released a blue gas, spawning both a brief Zombie invasion and a new race of superpowered humans known as "carriers." What was the blue gas? Where did it come from? How will the commonwealth react to this new carrier race? How will the carriers adapt to their new lives? and most importantly: What comes next? You'll have to read to find out.