DickGrayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By DickGrayson

New York City, Queens

The thug's lifeless body sat leaned against the wall, with a bullet impaled into his brain, his money removed from his coat, and revolver sitting at his feet. He was given no mercy, no mercy once so ever. Peter crawled through the window of his old home, it seemed abandoned, thrashed, with no one there. Peter continued to step throughout the home, the old home of Aunt May. Nothing remained. Nothing but a red stained patch on the carpet below aunt may's favorite rocking chair, and two cups of now cold tea on the table, one spilled. Peter removed the black mask from his face, revealing one tear traveling down his cheek, then dropping onto the ground. His fists Clenched, rage in his eyes, all he needed now was a clue, a clue about what happened to Aunt May, is she dead? Is she hurt? What happened...?

"What's your name?" An African american woman spoke behind the counter of NYPD.

"Ben. Ben Reilly." Peter spoke, he had now dyed his hair blond, created his own I.D., and a new personality for himself.

"Mhm, and what are you here to see me about?" The woman asked with an eyebrow raised.

" A friend and I, we where on our way to a friends, Peter Parker-" Peter then was cut off.

"You mean Spider-Man?"

"Yes..." Peter Replied.

"He's been dead for a week now, his funeral three days ago." She Spoke, with a rather serious look.

" I'm aware. Now. My Friend and I, we are from California, and we weren't aware at the time, but when we arrived, his aunt was gone, and this was on the ground." Peter spoke, knowing he was a great liar. He showed her three photos of the crime scene he had taken with his camera.

The woman looked at the photos, her eyes widened. She looked to Peter, then spoke. "Ben? Was the door opened? Locked? Window's, any entrance seen that looked like the source of where the possible murderer got in?"

"The Door was Locked Ma'am." Pete Replied.

"Then do you mind telling me how you got in?" The woman spoke, both eyes narrowed.

"The Window..."

"We'll send someone in, but as for you, I'm keeping these photos, and You get out. Your lucky I'm not putting you away for Breaking and Entering."

"But Ma'am?" Peter spoke, with a frustrated look on his face.

"Cut the "Ma'am" Crap out and get out!" Peter then turned around, throwing his back pack over his shoulder. He shoved the door open, ans speed walked away. His name was now Ben, Ben Reilly. A new man, and now, a new Spider-Man. He took a sharp turn into an alleyway, removing his mask from the back pack, slipping it over his head.

Spider-Man watched down at the police, and one detective at his house. Old House. He heard one of the officers argueing with the female detective.

"This was a suicide, I'm Done arguing with you!" The officer spoke driving off in his police car as the detective shook her head. she began to walk home, stepping her two feet in the alleyway a dark voice emerged from the shadows.

"You and I both know that wasn't a suicide." The detective removed her magnum from her coat in fear.

"Who are you!?" The detective asked aiming her gun at the shadows. Spider-Man leaped from the shadows landing down in front of the Detective.

"I'm Spider-Man."

She lowered her weapon with the look of shock on her face. "But your'e you'r-". "Dead. I know." Peter spoke to her surprised reply. "May Parker. Talk."

"I-it couldn't have been a suicide, someone must have taken the body."

"Any Suspects?"

" Yeah, some kid named Ben Reilly, he is the one who presented the case we can't find him, and Mary Jane Watson. The word was she was here when it happened, but now, she's gone."

"Ben Reilly's innocent, my predication is that someone was waiting inside." Peter replied, he felt darker, stronger, he felt as if he was doing better at getting the job done.

"What about the girl?"

"Thanks Detective. I'll take it from here."

"Wait!"

"Get me out of here! Where am I!?" A young female voice spoke, she struggled to break free from the wooden chair she was tied too. The room was dark, the only light was the one above her. dangling above her head. Sweat dripped from her fingertips, her name was Mary Jane.

To Be Continued....

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By batkevin74

@DickGrayson: Couple of odd captials about the place like The Thug's, She Spoke etc and its dyed his hair not died his hair; one is colour then other is death :) Looking forward to seeing where you're taking this

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#3  Edited By TheCannon

Okay, this got pushed to the second page because of all these stupid interviews. Nice work.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#4  Edited By TheCannon

Bump.

MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers