What if hulk became a norse god on asguard

Avatar image for marvelmaster300
marvelmaster300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

What if hulk lived in asguard and was a norse god and he was seperated from bruce banner. What's your comments what do you think would happen?

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

@wildvine: See? This is what I call a user asking others to write a story for them. ;)

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Agreed. All though that would be frigging awesome.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He would be replaced by a female of the same character name and the internet would get mad.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wildvine: Yeah that Thor thing makes no sense. I mean... Thor is a guy name! That's like if I turned into a super smart woman with stretchy powers and called myself Mister Fantastic.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

@marvelmaster300: @cbishop: @wildvine: Asgard lay in ruins; the Bifrost smashed, the once eternal city looking like Beirut. Hulk tossed away the last of the cities defenders like a used tissue. "Hulk WILL live here!"

Odin peered at the green goliath through his bruised and bloodied eye. He'd summoned the Odin Force to deal with the Hulk and in the end the beast still stood angrier than before. The All Father pushed himself to his feet as he tapped into the wisdom of Yggdrasil. Slowly a plan, like the opening of a flower, emerged in Odin's mind. He stooped down on one knee, held his palms to the sky "You wish to live here emerald one? So be it! For this day forth you shall be of Asgard."

"And that children is how the Hulk came to live and protect Asgard." Loki closed the book and the children squealed in delight.

"Again! Again!" They cried in enthusiastic unison. The former god of mischief shook his head.

"Tomorrow little ones, it is late."

Komic_Brew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Komic_Brew

as @wildvine said - Hulk might just loose an important part of his body :)

there was a cartoon with Hulk going to Asgard, and he pretty much smashed everything, which is what he does best :D

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

#11  Edited By dngn4774

@marvelmaster300: @cbishop: @wildvine: Asgard lay in ruins; the Bifrost smashed, the once eternal city looking like Beirut. Hulk tossed away the last of the cities defenders like a used tissue. "Hulk WILL live here!"

Odin peered at the green goliath through his bruised and bloodied eye. He'd summoned the Odin Force to deal with the Hulk and in the end the beast still stood angrier than before. The All Father pushed himself to his feet as he tapped into the wisdom of Yggdrasil. Slowly a plan, like the opening of a flower, emerged in Odin's mind. He stooped down on one knee, held his palms to the sky "You wish to live here emerald one? So be it! For this day forth you shall be of Asgard."

"And that children is how the Hulk came to live and protect Asgard." Loki closed the book and the children squealed in delight.

"Again! Again!" They cried in enthusiastic unison. The former god of mischief shook his head.

"Tomorrow little ones, it is late."

If I read Marvel I would totally read this. Good stuff!

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

His name would be Ragnorak and he would be the harbinger to the end times.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

Been sort of done, see Fear Itelf ;)

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

@cbishop: I have shame, it's kept in a box on a shelf next to my heart :)

@dngn4774: Wrote a Rogue's think if you're interested http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/rogue-tales-attack-on-fawcett-city-pt-1-of-2-1586560/

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would say no. The hulk is Bruce Banner and they are one and the same. If you mean by no Bruce then no humanity no human half no weaker version of himself.

Then that is ok but do not make him a god. You cannot just become a god those were born that way.

In most stories of old to just be near one you would feel total panic and fear for your life.

This has been removed and one could see why.

Loki would have never had to say fall to your knees because they would have been so overcome with fear that they would have fallen and prayed death did not come take them.

The Hulk fighting Zeus would have been a fast fight.

He stops time he rips the soul from the hulk and tosses it aside. Stregnth vs so much more not even in the same are of possible. However for sake of the comic we take away the power of the other and say after all it is just a story.

On the stomping grounds of the gods does the Hulk stack up.

Where incredible things would be taking place all around him can he hold his own?

One would have to wonder how the story would be written and could they show that the world of Asgard is not one you would wish to dwell in for long even if you were the Hulk.

Where magic and curses and giants and demons run loose and fights for your soul are every day not just when you close your eyes to sleep and that is another story all together because Bruce Banner lay in his sleep. Dreams are doorways to the soul as they say.

The Incredible Hulk one of my favorite characters but no god that is for sure and plenty of weak points that you could easy beat the hulk if the right people did truly try.

In the end it would be a tale to remember but I would prefer to see him go back home to heal his wounds and give credit to Thor and say if you need me I will help but would prefer the safe shores of Earth a place where not everybody can cast a spell and toss a truck. Where for the most part mutants are safe and battle is not on the mind of everybody. In the Norse world they crave a fight. They live for the battle horn to sound and the war to be waged and to lose honor is to lose the will to fight and battle evil.

Food for thought. In the end any story could be a great tale to add to any collection if you have a open mind and are willing to see the possible.

Show us your possible and let us decide if it is worthy?

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If I had to imagine.

If I had to to see your point for just a moment.

How would it look and why.

In some world far beyond the sight of mortals and further still beyond the sight of gods and godesses there is a kingdom of lost souls and god souls.

They stir into the mix every know and again and once in a great while they surface and they make there way to the human world.

One such soul one such unlimited powerful soul filled with the rage and might of the son of Thor god of strength is

that of Magi Thor's son. Forgotten and lost in the well of souls never brought to light he makes light of the dark and comes to life in the body of Bruce Banner.

Time and time again his parents look in on him as he stirs in his sleep from past life flash backs.

Time and time again does he scream out as the sights of Giants and elves and dragons with flames pouring of them try and put out his life force.

Then the battle of the gods and the end of creations and it begins again and they reset the clock and he forgets what was and what will be.

Some place in Asgard Odin stirs he is at a impasse on how to go forward for Thor has yet to marry and Sif has fallen in love with a mortal.

Odin travels to the world of mortals down below he looks at them at work and further into the souls until he finds that of whom he seeks.

His calling card his great rage his strength hidden deep inside waiting to come out.

He looks for a tool to bring it to the surface and finds in the machine Bruce is working on a Gamma machine....

He plays the part of a lost soul Ronnie Raymond and wonders on before the machine. He cast the die and test the metal of his grand sons soul and he answers the test and pushes Ronald to safety or Odin as he really is and takes the blunt of the blast and falls over his body smoking with crisp smell of burnt flesh and he screams in pain but he endures and he growls and then he changes.....

Flesh rips and bones grow and twist and bend and he howls and then he stands. Anger at the machine that made him anger at the machine that burnt him anger at the universe that spawned him and he destroys it and pounds it till it is no more nothing left just the very dust that was one time metal and wires.

Odin plays the part he goes on to be the best friend to Bruce Banner he shakes the ground when he is missing he lets him stay at his place when he is tired he even fakes his own death a time or two and then when all else fails he does what any Grand father would do.

He works it out where this hulking figure of a grand son changes no more from hulk to human and retains his memory and his vast intellect and then he calls him home to defend the realm eternal.

The Hulk comes home...

I have seen the realm eternal in my dreams and found death at the hands of many a warrior in the feilds of battle by the gates of Odin says the Hulk I am home at last.

4donkeyjohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers