Posted by wildvine (8803 posts) - - Show Bio

The story:

In a future possible timeline, Alex Mycroft @lady_magicka loses her longtime battle with the demon hand, and her soul is overtaken. The Advasary (A dark, godlike entity) uses the fully powered Alex to bend reality to his will. But the realities refuse to merge. So he (using Alex) picks characters from different realities (Fan fic's) and makes them fight to the death to determine which realities to destroy.

Da rules:

You may write a story about two of your characters fighting, but they must be from different universes (fan fic's/groups)

Or

You can submit your character (established or original) to me and I will set you up against another writer. It will then be up to you and the other writer to determine who wins the fight/who posts the story/etc. You can submit up to two characters from one universe, but they cannot fight each other. Check with me before starting as there will not be repeat characters unless I approve first. 1 Batman, 1 Hulk, etc. If you have put an interesting, original spin on the character (Made them a robot or a villain or gender bent them, then they maybe be approved even if they are a repeater.

Finally.

The character you submit must be established in fan-fic already. No making up OC's just for this series. Any questions, PM me.

Characters claimed:

Iron Man

Thor

Harley Quinn

The Creeper

Moderator Online
#1 Posted by Pyrogram (36304 posts) - - Show Bio

*gulp*

#2 Posted by wildvine (8803 posts) - - Show Bio
Moderator Online
#3 Posted by Pyrogram (36304 posts) - - Show Bio

@wildvine: Count in PyroIronMan and Zaniel and Young Thor.

#4 Edited by joshmightbe (24876 posts) - - Show Bio

@wildvine: I'll play, just need to figure out which Universe to use.

#5 Posted by wildvine (8803 posts) - - Show Bio

@wildvine: I'll play, just need to figure out which Universe to use.

You can pick two from different universes if you want. And OC's are unlimited.

Moderator Online
#6 Edited by RazzaTazz (9579 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Edited by joshmightbe (24876 posts) - - Show Bio

@wildvine: Okay I'll pick a guy from my Splicers project and one from the original Iron age

#8 Edited by batkevin74 (10587 posts) - - Show Bio

@wildvine: Ahhhh you're stealing ideas from my head!!!!

#9 Edited by TommytheHitman (3068 posts) - - Show Bio

Sure! Wildcat and Sharpshot. Just cause I miss writing those two assholes.

#10 Edited by Delphic (1467 posts) - - Show Bio

@wildvine: So Character's I've created in Fan-fic series right? and one of them has to die?

#11 Posted by wildvine (8803 posts) - - Show Bio

Ahhhh you're stealing ideas from my head!!!!

I take this as your sign up? >: D

Sure! Wildcat and Sharpshot. Just cause I miss writing those two assholes.

Awesome. I will let you know when to post.

@delphic said:

So Character's I've created in Fan-fic series right? and one of them has to die?

No. It can be just about any character you have ever written here on CV. And one doesn't have to die. We'll discuss it....

Moderator Online
#12 Edited by batkevin74 (10587 posts) - - Show Bio

@wildvine: Potentially...I had a similar idea of putting my creations in a contest of champions type battle royale...I'll think on it :)

#13 Posted by cbishop (7423 posts) - - Show Bio

@batkevin74: @wildvine: Batkev', this actually does sound like your Cosmic Cross Over thing with Sharpshot and Scalphunter. Because of that, I'm a little confused- are the rules the same for this, wildvine? When a character dies, is it meant to be "in continuity" with the fan-fic universe they came from? Or would this just be a side thing that "never happened" in the actual fan-fic universes they came from? Or can it go either way?

#14 Posted by batkevin74 (10587 posts) - - Show Bio

@cbishop: I didn't even see this when I did my CCOE thing, though @wildvine and I discussed it when we did part 3 involving Spider-Rogue. This is a seperate thing though the possibilty for crossing over & into is there

#15 Posted by wildvine (8803 posts) - - Show Bio

@cbishop

This was going to be out of cannon. Like a Mortal Kombat type thing.

Moderator Online
#16 Edited by cbishop (7423 posts) - - Show Bio