Vote On What I Write Next (Please with a cherry on top)

Irishlad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Irishlad

So with Marvel Mayhem officially ended I've taken some time to decide on what it is I would like to write.

But what I want to know is what YOU would like to read.

Just leave a comment below with the title from the list you would like to read and on the 10th of October I will count up all the votes and get to work on which series gets the most votes, thanks!

Superman: Earth-32

No Caption Provided

Set in an alternate reality, this Superman will be very similar to the regular Superman however with a few changes here and there.

His origin will be explored in a realistic way through flashbacks here and there that will come bundled with a mystery while also in present day there will be plenty of action, fun and even more mystery with both Superman, Clark Kent and his supporting cast.

Why you should vote: I've wanted to do a fresh take on the story of Superman through a smaller tale that grows into an epic for a long time and I plan on doing so if this gets voted for.

Why you shouldn't vote: If you despise Superman, chances are this will not change your point of view, likewise if you think Superman should be able to do everything and anything without getting kicked around every now and then, then this is not for you.

Guardians of the Galaxy

No Caption Provided

The synopsis is pretty much in the title, expect a lot of sci-fi adventure fun and new and interesting bad guys.

Why you should vote: As a huge fan of the Marvel Cosmic lineup I've wanted to write a sci-fi story like this for a long time and the movie has only helped re-invigorate that inspiration. If you like any of the big Sci-Fi soap operas like Star Wars and Star Trek then this is for you.

Why you shouldn't vote: If you're looking for a mindblowing reinvention of the sci-fi genre this might not be for you, it's an adventure story that will have the characters and environment at its core with a large plot pushing it forward at an immediate but healthy pace.

Justice League Zombies

No Caption Provided

In a post apocalyptic world a group of mismatched heroes come together to try and figure out how the zombie outbreak happened and how to stop it.

Lots of grimness, mystery, action and psychological evaluation in a world where the newly assembled Justice League try to save a world without hope.

Why you should vote: I've grown tired of zombies, so why do I want to write this? Well it's simple while the setting and story is very much about zombies there is a lot more to it and I want to have fun and surprise you in every chapter with where it's going next.

Why you shouldn't vote: If you are more of a plot first characters second person then this might not be for you. With the setting this story takes place it doesn't allow for a roller coaster ride, there will be a lot of start and stop which is not necessarily a bad thing because as we're stopped there will be some interesting revelations about the characters.

Secret Six

No Caption Provided

Long story short I had a lot of fun writing the Secret Six before, where this series begins will have to be kept a secret but if you haven't read the previous one click here.

Why you should vote: I have unfinished business with this series and I love all of the characters.

Why you shouldn't vote: Chances are I may or may not be co-writing so if you don't like my writing alone then chances are you won't like my take on the Secret Six.

Champions

No Caption Provided

Amadeus Cho specifically selects a group of perfect heroes in their category (strength, speed, magic, adaptability etc.) for a suicide mission that not even The Avengers or X-Men can handle.

Why you should vote: If you like fun adventures coupled with an examination of what life would be like if was Marvel was realistically a universe then this might be for you. I've wanted to write Amadeus Cho for a long time and for one of Marvel's most intelligent minds he will have a hard time keeping together a perfect team filled with egos.

Why you shouldn't vote: This will be a very talky series, the plot will move along as it does so but just bare in mind there will be seven characters on the team and once again since they're "perfect" everyone will want to have a say.

Batman: Gotham By Gaslight

No Caption Provided

This series will follow what would happen if Batman sprung up in Victorian England.

Why you should vote: If you like Batman and you like Sherlock Holmes this will be the perfect blend of the two for you.

Why you shouldn't vote: While he'll be far from comedic this will be a slightly lighter hearted Batman who doesn't take himself too seriously. So if you love hardass Batman then is not the series for you.

---------------------------

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT!, also if you any suggestions or questions about the certain series let me know, thanks again.

SamuraiBuddha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I'd prefer Champions. All very cool though

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 22

Either the first or the last. Why didn't you make this a poll?

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

Champions or Secret Six please.

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

Champions.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

Gotham By Gaslight sounds great, so that one...but any/all of them would be fine to read

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@irishlad: I think you should write a "Hey Cappie, long time no speak, I totally love you man" message but if we're being inconsiderate and stuff.....

Irishlad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@capfanboy: Hey Cappie, long time no speak, I totally love you man ;)

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Justice League Zombies.

But you should totally join 5th Column Comics. Complete and utter fun the whole time I'm there.

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@irishlad said:

@capfanboy: Hey Cappie, long time no speak, I totally love you man ;)

The urge to delete my comment to make it seems like you're stalking me is far too great

Irishlad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@irishlad said:

@capfanboy: Bwahaha true true I'd do the same :P

Seriously though, champions.

Since you love me and all.

Avatar image for patrickborkland
patrickborkland

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By patrickborkland

Well it seems to me that you've always wanted to write a sci fi adventure, and like you said, the Guardians would perfect for that. However, if you're looking for a challenge, the Supes-23 would be just that. Superman's tale has been written and rewritten countless times, so making a unique story that you can call your own and distinguish would be a challenge. I'm the type of person who believes that the story should depend on how the writer writes. A Post-apocalyptic writer shouldn't necessarily write a simple story of a Dentist. Find your voice, and the story will come

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@irishlad: Or a time & dimension traveller who happens upon EACH of your proposed dimensions

Avatar image for theamazingspidey
TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

Gotham by gaslight sounds like the most interesting of the bunch.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

#17  Edited By cbishop  Online
batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By batkevin74

@irishlad: Seemingly four votes for Gotham By Gaslight

Turbinail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

Secret Six

Avatar image for deactivated-5a162dd41dd64
deactivated-5a162dd41dd64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 100

User Lists: 6

Champions would be cool.

I feel that I should mention that you've selected a terrible picture for Amadeus Cho.

4donkeyjohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In order: Gotham By Gaslight, Superman, Champions, JLA Zombies, Secret Six, Guardians

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Champions definitely

Irishlad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers