Voorhees One Shot

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Jason was enraged as he heard people running towards his hiding place. After the last battle with the faceless person he'd taken to hiding in a place he felt safe and in familliar teritorry, he'd hidden near a lake. It wasn't home but it would do. He looked out of the hole he'd been hiding and saw a scruffy haired teenager running from the faceless man. Jason grabbed his machete and went towards his prey. If Jason was going to let the faceless man steal his prey again Jason would never forgive himself...

_____

Kate tried not to cry as the cop brought bad news. It was her 11th birthday and her older brother Cameron hadn't arrived like he'd promised.

"I'm sorry Ma'am but we found his car crashed into a lamp post and a trail of blood." said the cop.

"Well?!" Kate's mother shouted. "Go looking for him! That's what your job is isn't it?!"

"I'm sorry Ma'am we would but the trail leads into Slender territory."

"What's a Slender?" Kate's father asked.

"Oh it's some serial killer maniac's territory. He's a copycat killer for that internet meme guy. Every one who goes in there dies. We've stopped going in there. It's a waste of men."

"But this isn't right!" Kate yelled.

"I'm sorry but we can't help you!"

The cop walked to his car and drove away clearly frustrated, Kate's father yelled in anger. They had all loved Cameron and they were all sad to see him go. They walked back into their house and sat down in the front room.

"Dave I know what you're thinking." Kate's mother said.

"What?! Yes I think we should do what these cops aren't willing to do! We own a gun, we have right on our side! What's wrong with it?!"

"But what if something happens? What about Kate?!"

"If I die then she still has you!"

"If you go I'm coming with you! What then?!"

"She still has her aunt! She loves her as much as her Grand daughter, she'll be fine! It's just some punk with a knife! WE'LL be fine!"

"... If that's what you think is best."

"It is. Kate go to bed!"

Kate walked upstairs crying. It was the worst birthday ever, if not the worst day ever. She sat down on her bed and thought for a few seconds. If they thought they were just leaving her at home, while they got to avenge Cameron they were VERY wrong.

_______

Dave pulled up at the broken street lamp.

"Okay here we are." He said.

He reached past his wife and grabbed his gun. It was a 12 gauge pump, they were used for trench fighting during World War 2, he picked it up and put several rounds of ammo into his pockets. He had, had green beret training. He wore his marine outfit, with a knife in his boot and a pistol in his leg's holster he felt ready and prepared. He passed the pistol to his wife Maria and stepped out of the car. He looked at the ground and saw several muddy tracks and a blood covered note on the floor. Each leading behind them, he turned in that direction and nearly had a heart attack when he saw Kate stood behind him.

"KATE! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"

"I didn't want you two to have all the fun. I miss Cameron too. I want to get some revenge."

"Kate! I... Maria stay with Kate!"

"If you think I'm letting you go in there on your own you're an idiot!"

Dave scratched his chin as he tried to think for another option.

"Fine, Kate you can come with us. BUT if you are hurt at ALL! Then the money we have to use for hospital is coming out of your college savings!"

_______

Jason rubbed his wounds. The Faceless man had hurt Jason badly when they had met earlier. He'd killed Jason's prey as well, Jason was not enjoying this at all. The sooner he killed the man the sooner he could get back to avenging his mother. He whimpered in pain as he touched one of his wounds. He'd hardly ever been hurt this badly before. The last time had been from that Tommy boy. Jason stood up from the corpse he'd been sat on and started to head towards the hole he'd found earlier untill he heard loud noises ahead of him. They sounded like people, more prey for Jaon to kill. This time the Faceless Man would not stop Jason from killing his targets, Jason had been doing it for longer anyway. Jason raised his machete over his head and got ready to go to work.

______

CRACK!

"Shh." Dave muttered.

"Sorry." Maria whispered.

Dave was crawling on the floor looking for trails of the Slender Killer, from the wetness of the ground he was walking on it seemed they were nearing a lake or something like that. He glanced over his shoulder and saw his wife and daughter hiding in a bush. Dave would avenge his son's death even if he had to spend all night in this godforsaken forest. These were the thoughts going through Dave's head until he felt his head bump into something and heard Kate gasp loudly. He looked up and saw a tall man wearing a hockey mask looking down at him. In the man's right hand was a machete and he smelled... strange like rotting Pumpkins.

"Uh... Slender I presume?" Dave asked.

Jason looked down at the man, crawling on the floor. The only time he'd seen someone like this recently was when they were on top of another person. He would have found it amusing if the person hadn't mentioned that word. "Slender." Jason didn't know what the word meant, but he'd seen it on the papers surrounding the area he was in earlier. He knew it was something to do with the faceless man and the very thought of it filled Jason with such a rage it was uncontrollable. He stamped on the man's skull untill he heard the man's neck snap. He hacked at the man's corspe with his machete and only stopped when he heard a woman scream loudly. He turned to see a woman climbing out of a bush while holding a gun, she fired it and it hit Jason near one of the wounds he'd gained earlier. He roared at the woman and marched slowly towards her, she was paralysed with fright and he grabbed the hand she was holding the gun with. In one movement he broke her wrist causing her to scream in pain, he stabbed her in the chest with his machete and let her fall to the ground, spasiming and screaming as her movement caused the machete to sink even deeper into the ground. Jason pulled his machete out and left the woman screaming on the floor, knowing she wasn't going to survive. Suddenly he heard another crack behind him and turned expecting to see another enemy or maybe even the faceless man. Intead he saw a little girl, stood there staring at Jason with tears in her eyes.

"You... killed my mummy and daddy." She said.

Jason felt said. His mother was murdered as well, he never killed children or animals that had been something he'd never done before. However the faceless man did. Jason felt guilty for what he'd done and placed his arm around the little girl. Together they walked away into the forest.

THE END!!!!

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5