Unworthy Powers (Powers That Be One ) 4

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Salivations Edge

Tony Stark AKA Iron Man looked at me from the center of a huge crater he had been struck by something so powerful out of the blue that it left him out cold and unable to defend himself.

That was what saved his life. What ever struck him thought he had perished and went on.

I looked at his armor and for some odd reason it occurred to me that he could improve it and I told him of the short comings of his design. Tony Scratched his head and looked at me again.

Thor he said is that you?

It is indeed me I said and you make the following changes to your suit it will boost power and allow you a faster reaction time and maybe you would have been able to dodge that blow that almost ended your life.

I pulled off some peaces of my own armor and showed him.

It returned to being dark and no longer looked like a plain Tshirt.

Tony looked at me and smiled. I could see the advantage of looking like your not wearing armor at all he said. I placed it back on and it took on the appearance of a simple shirt again.

Your knowledge is great I told him but Asgard had been around ages its scientist lived far longer and some of our best people were just like him. Just loved ale instead of coffee.

I took his head peace from him and made some changes and he looked around and stepped back.

Jarvis he said , charge the repulser to admit a sub atomic field he gave the ratio so fast it shocked most people. Jarvis did as he was told and they came into view. Thousands of creaters pouring through portals. Close the portals he screamed at Jarvis and they slamed shut like razors and the battle began again. I concentrated and could see them with ease.

I could use you Loki what are you doing?

You have Dr. Strange you do not need me came the reply.

Adam is good I said but you are better get your ass here and hurry.

The portal opened up with some strain and out walked Loki going from swim trunks and ale to armor and staff in seconds flat.

Where is Sif I said and the enchantress did you not bring the team?

They both walked through as I said the names.

We formed a circle and the avengers and my group did as the evil creatures had done.

We vanished from sight.

Little by little we beat back the tide of dark creatures until they were gone and we returned to our circles beginning. Tony was amazed by what he found Loki talking with Adam Strange about how he could have done better had he used other spells and not just the simple ones he chose.

The Enchantress scolding Loki saying he was one to talk that he could have done better had he simply stopped paying attention to Adam Strange and just did what he was supposed to do.

Some old fart on the side smiled and changed into a younger man and laughed at us all and vanished before our eyes ending the whole debate. Loki pulled a arrow from the ground and laughed. Father was here he said. I looked at the arrow and did agree. Yes he was it seemed in his traveler guise.

The old man whom changed into the young one was him as well.

I was tried I took Sif on one arm and the Enchantress on the other arm and she in turn grabbed Loki and we went to the pub. I looked over my Shoulder at Captain America and the Avengers.

Well you guys need some written form of invite or are you coming to?

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

They made it clear I would not live to see the end of this battle , I tossed Mjolnir into orbit around me and I bounced a sonic scream from her making all the dark creatures stop and cover their ears.

They were seen by the League and soon the group joined the fight.

Firestorm and Dr. Fate and power girl and Krypto and Super Boy. The list went on and we joined in a circle and vanished from sight.

Krypto laughed from time to time he was the only one of us having fun in all this chaos.

Super Boy and her were a pair they could not be separated.

Strike after strike they worked as a flawless team and so did the rest of us.

Then it ending one huge bolt of lightning split the sky and marked the end of the battle.

They looked at me and I left them to do clean up.

I have to go home I said Diana is alone with our Daughter and she gets cranky if she does not have any relaxation time I shouted. They all vanished to go to the Watch tower and the club on board.

Some would say Bruce came back just for that club. His whole reason for going into the pit coming back younger was because he could not leave the club scene.

I think I agreed.

He tended bar and smiled at the group.

Good to be back he said.

They looked at him and laughed.

Some of the members were new.

Fresh from the world.

Bruce missed the old group he could picture them still in the seats.

Booster Gold and Blue Beetle , Black Canary and the list went on and on.

Spiderman Get your feet off the table he screamed and hey what you even doing in this universe?

Spiderman looked at Bruce and screamed. Hey just get me another drink I am a paying customer after all. He tossed Peter Parker a cold beer and sat back. Just another day in the league. If only Dick Greyson had lived to see it all come together.

Some place far away Diana and Clark Kent moved into the Fortress Of Solitude.

Yes she said your man cave is know a family cave.

Your just going to have to make do for a bit she said do not cry so much.

Clark smiled and pulled her to him and kissed his wife.

Scot and Barda will be by with the family later I said they could move in with us till they settle in and things get back to normal again.

Diana hugged Clark.

She had wanted company and Barda and Scot was just the right people to make things fall into place.

Life in a Super Family could get hectic. Caution when used signs were always up.

Hope you enjoyed the story.

Please come back to visit anytime.