Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By Dark King
class: English  

Mikey in his desk looks at the teacher in front of the class in an attempt to understand and figure out what the teacher is talking about as she is writing on the board. Bored Mikey begins to doodle on his notebook drawing a spider like super hero in various designs imagining what he would look like if he were a spider creature and not noticing the teacher approaching him.

Teacher:
are you listening, Michael or are you too busy drawing?

Mikey: uhm.. yes. i'm listening, Miss. Vandenhoff.

Miss. Vandenhoff : good. now you can go up to the board and find all the subjective Pronounce.

Mikey embarrassed walks up in front of the class as he reads the sentence struggling to remember what a subjective pronoun is, circling  a few words he finishes, The teacher unimpressed stares at Mikey as she orders him to sit back down.

Miss. Vandenhoff:
take your seat, you little carrot.

Insulted Mikey sits down while the teacher corrects his errors and stresses the importance of paying attention in class, As she continues to lecture the bell rings announcing lunch time. the students immediately pack their bags ignoring the teacher as they run passed her. Mikey walking out toward the hall is approached by his best friend Nathan who puts his arm around his shoulders..

Nathan: why so down, bro?

Mikey: stupid teacher embarrassed me in front of the class.

Nathan:
it happens, come on they are serving meatloaf today..

Mikey: save me a place in line i have to go the nurses office real quick.

Nathan: why, you sick?

Mikey: i might have a slight fever.

Mikey walking away from his friend Nathan heads to the Nurse's office as he enters knowing no one would be there, hurriedly he  looks for a syringe pack looking through the drawers  finally finding one and putting it in his back pack.. cautiously he heads out toward the hall and to the cafeteria where his friend Nathan is waiting in line for him. Mikey passing the other students in line cuts in alongside his friend.. 

Nathan: so?

Mikey: no one was there. 

Nathan: what did you expect.
it's a public school..

Mikey: yeh.

Nathan: man, i wish we were juniors or seniors than we could drive off campus for lunch. 
the girls would follow us cause we would have cars, it would be awesome..

Mikey: but they would only want you b/c of your car..
than would be using you.

Nathan: so what?
everyone uses everyone one way or another.
 i dont mind.

Mikey approaching the server puts out his tray as slop of food is slapped on his tray, slightly disgusted Mikey stares and walks away with his school served food. Both boys looking for a place to sit and deciding to sit with the group of freshmen at an open table, sitting down they are greeted by old  elementary school or middle school friends. Mikey smiling says hi to those he recognizes as he eats his food while they all talk about the latest sitcom on T.V. and what actor actress is hot.

time:  2:30 pm 

the school bell rings announcing the end of the day as kids run out the halls to the parking lot to their parents and family friends who are there to pick them up. Mikey heads to his locker to grab his neighbor's leather jacket and runs off to the school bus area running past his friend as he waves him goodbye. 

Nathan: see you tomorrow!

Mikey: yeh, call me!

Mikey boards the bus taking a seat near the window while others crowd forcing him to hug his back pack on his lap,  Mikey looking up at the boarding kids sees a young girl with green eyes who smiles at him as she walks bye. Mikey bashfully smiles thinking to himself she is cute, the bus finally locks its doors as it takes off back to the rural area of city. Mikey looking out the window watching the scenery change from a concrete, glass buildings to the large bridge with sea water beneath it and finally Maple  trees as they approach his area. The bus driver stops to let out a few of the students one of them being the cute green eyed girl which Mikey stares making a mental note of her bus stop location a few blocks from his own.

Mikey finally arriving at his stop gets off and walks to his house thinking to himself it wasn't  such a bad day and  musing to himself about how great it was for his neighbor to punk, Billy the football player.  As he approaches his house he looks at his neighbor's house realizing he is not yet home and his own drive way empty, his sister not yet returning from work.Mikey marching to his room throws his backpack and the leather jacket on his bed, smiling he pulls out the syringe from his backpack as he contemplates the possibilities of being a real life super hero like the ones from the movies or the guy that is talked about on the news, the flying guy maybe the Sgt Major guy that works for the government sponsored super team.. 

Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By Dark King
Mikey pacing back and fourth finally making up his mind deciding on a course of action ripping the Syringe package after carefully reading the instructions. he grabs the vial and withdraws half the amount of the liquid thinking to himself it s probably the stupids thing he has ever done. Mikey shakenly injects himself with the super soldier formula and he pushes down the plunger as the chemicals travel into his blood stream.. Mikey confused having expected some immediate result walks around the room thinking what else to do, maybe needing to inject it all into himself...

Mikey:
that's it!
it needs an electrical charge!
where the hell em i gonna.........

Mikey looking at the wall outlet realizes how to get the charge as he fumbles in his desk drawer and finds what he is looking for, paperclips. Mikey pulling them open walks to the wall outlet as he anticipates the pain involved at his stupid idea and sticks the paper clips into the holes, immediately he feels a light  tickle as the electricity travels through his system before immediately being shut off by the circuit breakers. 

Mikey:
well, that wasnt so bad...

Mikey not realizing the changes taking place inside of him as the chemicals he injected himself begin to merge and mutate and replace his already existing biology integrating itself to create a new life form. The few nano machines in his blood stream spark to life and begin to attach itself to his bio mass altering it and replicating new machines to speed up the process. Mikey standing in his room begins to feel a little light headed as he sweat profusely..

Mikey:
i better sit down... i don't feel so good. (garrh).

Mikey feeling sharp pains grabs his chest before passing out on the floor never reaching the chair and saving him from the excruciating transformation to his body. The genetic mutation begins to speed up as Mikey lies passed out on the floor, his canines begin to slightly grow, salivating excessively  and small grayish metallic near invisible filaments grow over his body. As he lies on the ground his hand begins to sweat some mild acid chemical which leaves his hand print on the wood tile floor, Mikey's height is increased by two inches as his pants are unable to cover his ankle a barely noticeable alteration. 

Mikey's heart pounding over time before finding a new slower stronger pace as his body begins to finish the transformation.. Rachael pulling into the drive way and walking inside yells for Mikey.

Rachael:
Mikey?!

Mikey still lying on the ground opens his eyes at 1st his eyes being fully black before reducing itself to their normal pupil size and coloration, Mikey stagger to stand up  and falls on his bed before Rachael opens the door...

Rachael
: what are you doing?

Mikey:
tired...

Rachael: you're always tired.
get up, do your homework and i'll cook dinner.
whose jacket is that?

Mikey: the neighbors, he let me borrow it.
on my way to school...

Rachael: why were you talking to the neighbor. 

Mikey: he gave me a ride to school on his bike.

Rachael: his bike?!
why didnt you come ask me?

Mikey: i didnt want you to be late to work, i know how it important it was for you.

Rachael: i dont want you riding on his motorcycle it is too dangerous.
give me his jacket i'll take it back to him.

Mikey: he's not home..

Rachael: than i'll wait.

Mikey: fine..here ( hands it to her while his head is buried in the bed).

Rachael: and clean up your room!

Rachael taking the jacket ignores Mikey's chemistry set and the syringe placed near it not realizing what Mikey has been up to as she heads out closing the door behind her...
Rachael walking down the stairs places the jacket on the couch before heading to the kitchen and preparing something for Mikey to eat while emptying her own backpack with not just her work items but school books.   A few hours pass as she hears a motorcycle engine approach realizing it is her neighbor whom she has not yet met, standing up from the kitchen table she grabs the jacket and heads out to meet the neighbor.

Rachael marching across the street sees the neighbor dismount his bike and remove his helmet while carrying his own backpack. 

Rachael:
Excuse me...

William turning around to see the young woman carrying his jacket.

William: yes, Ma'am?

Rachael: my brother said you let him borrow this and i'm here to return it.

William: i did thank you.(reaches for it).

Rachael: i'm thankful you gave my brother a ride to school..
but, i would have appreciated it if it wasn't on that thing and had you instead send him back home.
he could have been killed.

William: he was save, he wore a helmet and was with me.
nothing would have happen.

Rachael: you dont know that! 

William staring at her while she lectures him looking past her shoulders to her home and looking back at her..

William: is something burning?

Rachael: oh no! 
i got to go, here!(throws jacket).

Rachael running back inside to her house looking at the pots cooking realizing nothing is seriously burned nor overcooked the neighbor simply said it to get rid of her, Which infuriates her even more. William having watched her run back home puts his bike away, dropping his pack he heads inside to the kitchen to grab a beer as he sits down on his couch in his sparse living room turning on the flat screen.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic/8/unbelievable-wolf-spider-4/601581/#2