#1 Edited by heroesgold (608 posts) - - Show Bio

What if Ultimate Spider-man was darker and was a live action series well this is how I would like it to go. Basically a re imaging.

If the series continues It will have more of Peter's personal life, like his 8th grade graduation and more, maybe even some cameos of other heroes. This series will only have the classic villains and Spider-man's early times. Hope you enjoy. (V.O)= Voice Over

Episode one: Growing Pains.

ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN

Screenplay by

HeroesGold.

Based on character created by

Stan Lee

EXT.CITYSCAPE-DAYLIGHT.

PETER (V.O)

Let me give this to you straight, this isn’t no fairy tale and there isn’t any happy endings, this is real life, my strange and derange real life. A wise man once said with great power comes with great responsibility. Now I know what he meant

INT.MIDTOWN MIDDLE SCHOOL-DAYLIGHT

CUT TO: PETER WALKING IN THE HALLWAY AWKWARDLY

PETER (V.O.)

Yup that’s me Peter Parker, the number one nerd of the school, I don’t really talk to people either besides my friend Eddie, but he left to go to high school. But I’m still here.

THE CAMERA LOWERS AS IT SHOWS SOMEONE ELSE’S SHOES.

Peter is than triped, by Flash Tompson.Peter slides across the hall crashing into lockers.

FLASH

(chuckles)

Hey Parker be more careful next time.

Peter gets up and clenches his fist.

PETER

I’ve had enough of this Flash, next time you do that you better watch out.

Peter than storms out the school heading to his science fair.

INT.SCIENCE FAIR

CUT TO:PETER WATCHING THE SCIENCE FAIR

SCIENTIST

Now I will show you all the radioactive spider.

The scientist turns on his machine and puts a spider in the machine giving it radioactive activity.

PETER

This is amazing!

The spider than grows bigger and bigger, but while Peter isn’t looking another radioactive spider is climbing down from a web. The spider now lands on Peters hands and bites him.

PETER

Ouchhh!

Peter rubs his hand while he runs out of the building. Not looking Peter runs across the street and is almost hit by a car, but he jumps up and clings onto a building.

PETER

(Suprised)

Oh my gosh, did I just leap onto a building? Am I dreaming?

Peter climbs up the building and puts his hand on a pipe crushing it.

PETER

Woah, I’ve gotten stronger too?

Peter stands up onto the building and looks at his hands. Confused Peter doesn’t know what’s going on.

PETER

What’s happening to me ?

FADE OUT.

INT. PARKER HOUSE- NIGHT

Peter wakes up and jumps out of bed, but while he does he moves faster and stronger, he can also see without his glasses.

PETER

Wow I feel much better than I did earlier.

Peter then takes off his shirt and looks at himself in the mirror he is much more muscular and has a six pack.

PETER

My gosh this is incredible did the spider bite do all of this?

Peter then backflips up onto his ceiling and walks around.

PETER

Well I am able to scale everything so I’m guessing it was. So I’m have spider and man!

Peter then lands back down to the ground feet first and sits down on his bed.

PETER

Maybe I can use these powers for money, since me, uncle Ben and aunt May don’t have much money.

Peter smiles and rubs his chin, he knew he had a great idea. Peter spends hours making a name and a costume, Peter makes a black and red costume with a spider symbol on the back and front.(Alex Ross Costume) along with web shooters, and utility belt. Peter wears his suit and looks into the mirror.

PETER

Wow this is pretty neat, feels

weird, but I’ll get used to it. Now I just gotta test these web shooters out.

CUT TO: PETER ON TOP OF A BUILDING

After tons of tries Peter is doing his final test with his web shooters. Peter takes a deep breath and raises his arm. He then presses his palms and a bunch of web fluid comes out of the mechanical web shooter. Peter holds the web and walks off the building swinging on the web at amazing speeds.

PETER

This is a amazing!!!

Peter starts going at a even faster speed, going faster then the naked eye. Peter then raises his other hand and spins another web and repeats the steps.

PETER

I’M DOING IT!

Peter then starts doing some tricks, and it’s easy with the help of his spider sense.

FADE OUT:

EXT.CITYSCAPE-DAYLIGHT.

Days have gone by and Peter is now swinging around New York still, it’s kept him awake

PETER

I guess I kinda over did it but it was fun.

Peter jumps out of the building and heads over to wrestling arena. While he enters Peter can see tons of people and watches a one man goes to the hospital from fighting the bone crusher.

PETER

Maybe I shoud’ve thought this through.

The announcer then comes and pushes Peter as he annouces the next fight.

ANNOUNCER

NOW WE HAVE THE ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN FIGHT BONESAW!

Peter turns around confused.

PETER

But the name is...

ANNOUNCER

I don’t care! Now go fight kid.

Peter then runs down the walkway and jumps into the arena. Bonesaw was much more bigger then Peter you could see the height difference Bonesaw was 6’9” while Peter was only 5’5”

PETER

Can I be honest with you?

BONESAW

Sure kid.

PETER

I’m scared out of my mind.

The announcer then turns off the lights and puts some lights on the stage.

ANNOUNCER

You may begin!

Bonesaw charges at Peter, but in a matter of seconds Peter leaps over him and kicks him in the back sending him flying to the other side of the ring.Peter then webs Bonesaws feet and picks him up, and leaves him hanging on the ceiling.

PETER

That was easier than I thought!

The announcer come to Peter and raises his hands.

ANNOUNCER

The winner is Spider-man!!!!

FADE OUT.

PETER (V.O)

I can really get used to this.

Cast:

Logan Lerman as Peter Parker

Bonesaw as Bonesaw

Announcer as Bruce Campbell.

Flash Tompson as Chris Zylka

#2 Edited by heroesgold (608 posts) - - Show Bio

Should this continue?

#3 Posted by GR2Blackout (2564 posts) - - Show Bio

Yay! A post-Disney/Marvel Spidey cartoon that doesn't suck! FINALLY!!!

#4 Posted by heroesgold (608 posts) - - Show Bio

@GR2Blackout: So should I continue? Also you have any feedback on what I should improve on ?