EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By EssentiallyHeroes

Episode 2

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/ultimate-hero-episode-2-confrontation-1467142/

The crew was in awe after they had just seen something the size of a planet disappear into thin air. But the feeling of failure and despair had also started to set in as the creature was most likely approaching the Earth as they spoke. Everyone was silent for a moment. Then Heiwajima slammed his fist down on his control panel in anger.

Heiwajima: NO!!! We failed. We couldn't stop it... That thing is about to slam into the Earth, our home. And there's nothing we can do from here.

Anderson: Maybe the federation can mobilize forces and..

Heiwajima: Hell no! There's no way they could respond to something like that in time. Even the automatic energy field around the planet would only fail to stop it.

Harding: But, why is it doing this? If it was to only run into the Earth, it would only end up damaging itself. That can't be it.

Ultiman: Your right, it's not.

Everyone looked back to the monitor which had it's sights on the Matt.

Ultiman: It plans to approach the planet and drink in the life energy of the planet, leaving nothing more than a barren rock. It's been doing this for a while to keep itself alive and now Earth is just another item on the menu.

Palmer: Hmm, interesting but how exactly do you know this.

Ultiman: When I punched it that first time, I decided to try and see if it had a thinking mind. It did and I connected with it's consciousness for a short time. It even has a sort of name for itself. Haos. And there's something else interesting about it, but I'll get to that later.

Anderson: None of it matters. The world is about to end and we have only ourselves to blame.

Ultiman: No, this is my fault as well.

All: ?

Ultiman: If I had only started off more serious, I could have destroyed it by now. I'm sorry everyone... I promise you this. Not a single inch of that monster will touch the Earth.

Matt flew a couple of miles from the ship and stopped. He reached up to his chest and twisted the seal even further. A burst of energy that could be seen from the ship rushed forth and then died down. Everyone on the ship was staring at what looked like a newly born star.

Ultiman: No more games...

There was a great flash and he was gone.

On Earth, in New Haven city, it was a cloudy day. Everything was calm and peaceful. The sky darkened and the ground shook violently. Something large was crossing in front of the sun. Everyone looked up in wonder. All of the sudden, the clouds flew out of the way and everyone could see the face of the Haos, closing in.

No Caption Provided

Everyone below was running and screaming in terror. The city turned to chaos in moments. The same all across the world as footage of this came in on the news. Towers posted across the globe shot up beams of energy which formed into a planet-wide barrier but it was torn asunder, as if by invisible hands. Automated intercom messages came on all across the region:

P.A.: *Attention! There has been a sizable disturbance detected in the atmosphere above. We ask you all to calmly acquire a mode of transportation and evacuate immediately. Planetary shuttles will be departing from station E shortly. There are more than enough vessels so please do not shove or force your way onto one. Thank you and be safe.*

*¡Atención! Ha habido una considerable perturbación detectada en la atmósfera por encima. Les pedimos a todos que calma adquirir un medio de transporte y la evacuación inmediata. Lanzaderas planetarios estarán partiendo de la estación de E breve. Hay más que suficientes barcos, de manera que recomendamos que no empujar o forzar su camino en una. Gracias y estar a salvo.*

*Attention! Il ya eu une perturbation importante détectée dans l'atmosphère au-dessus. Nous vous demandons tous d'acquérir calmement un mode de transport et d'évacuer immédiatement. Navettes planétaires partiront de la gare de E sous peu. Il ya plus qu'assez de navires, de sorte s'il vous plaît ne pas pousser ou de forcer votre chemin sur un. Merci et être en sécurité.*

The millions of shuttles and other vehicles took off, however, when they were about to leave the atmosphere, the asteroid opened its mouth and began inhaling a sort of green mist from the planet. All vehicles and electronics on the planet lost power immediately. The shuttles and ships were falling back to the ground and all of the people and animals were feeling weak as well. But in an instant they all stopped in mid air and gently descended to the ground. Everyone looked up to see what had happened. A bright light illuminated the sky again. It shone in front of the creature, resembling the dawn. The light cleared and Ultiman was there with his arms folded, staring the asteroid in it's face. Without moving, he let out a small burst of energy and the mist stopped flowing. The creature became enraged. It opened it mouth again and let out an enormous flaming meteor but still without moving, the hero let out a simple "hmph" and the meteor was instantly heading the opposite direction and hit the creature in it's face. It sent more but the same happened.

Ultiman: You done yet?

Haos started to charge up energy again but Matt acted first.

Ultiman: Transfer System: Proton Blade, mode Buster!

His glowing blue blade appeared again. This time when it expanded, it got much longer to where it's glow could barely be seen from the ground. Matt took off at full speed and disappeared for a split second and reappeared in the other side of Haos.

Ultiman: Double Cross...

He snapped his fingers and there was a titanic explosion across the asteroid. When the debris cleared, and enormous X could be seen on the front and back of the creature. A lava like substance was spewing out all over the creature and flowing out of it's mouth like blood. Matt chuckled a bit.

Ultiman: And now, your about done. But there's time for one last finale!

Haos rotated around.

Ultiman: You were gathering more energy while we were fighting. Trying to jump again right? Sorry pal, I took it all when I attacked you before. This sword isn't just for attacking you know. Point is, your not goin' anywhere. So let's just finish this!

The creature started to glow immensely and a sort of red aura could be seen flowing from it. Matt was a little surprised but on guard. In the next second, red blasts of energy came flying out of the creature's eyes and mouth, almost forming a wall.Matt threw the weapon at the incoming barrage. The blade was cutting through all the energy. Matt then followed the path that it made through. As it went, the sword got bigger and glowed brighter. Matt then caught up to the weapon and grabbed it, continuing his advance on the enemy. Whenmade it near the surface he finally took a huge swing.

Haos split in two. It's halves started to drift apart. Lava and debris were drifting out into space. Matt took a breath of relief. At that moment, the crew showed up. Everyone on board was looking at the broken rock in amazement.

Palmer: You did quite the job here Matt.

Ultiman: Hmm, I guess. Didn't seem like that much to me.

They both laughed a bit. But all of the sudden, one of the halves started glowing red again. The asteroid began drifting closer to the planet until it got caught in Earth's gravity. Across the globe, the sky turned red with the light of reentry. As it got closer, a dreadful, nightmarish shriek could be heard as well and one of the eyes and half of the mouth were starring at the surface. The people started to panic again. As Haos heated up more, it started to break off into many millions of pieces until there was a full scale meteor shower headed for the western hemisphere.

No Caption Provided

Lekhram: W-what the hell is it doing?!

Palmer: I imagine it's a sort of, "If I can't have it, no on can mentality". This thing was a lot more intelligent than we initially gave it credit for.

Anderson: I see. It's just a sore loser.

Palmer: Indeed. Just like our friend Matt here who should probably get a move one.

Ultiman: Ha! The work never ends.

Matt took off back to Earth. He beat the debris down and stopped in the troposphere. The array was spread out over continents and falling fast. Matt held both of his hands out in front of him.

Ultiman: Everybody say freeze.

At that moment, all around the world, time came to a complete stop.

No Caption Provided

Matt took the chance to charge up a bit of energy and make his way around the world, destroying each and every piece he saw. When he was sure he had them all, he allowed time to move again. Everyone saw that the danger was gone as well a lone figure saluting them. They cheered and celebrated in the streets, praising this mystery hero. However, he missed one baseball sized bit a couple thousand miles away over the Gobi Desert and rushed off toward it. The second before it hit the ground, Matt arrived and caught it. A small grin broke out over his face.

Ultiman: A promise is a promise, eh guys.

Matt flew away. Back in orbit, he caught up with the ship.

Harding: So, what are we going to do about that half?

Palmer: We should take the proper precautions and...

Ultiman; Nah, it's going away. Far away. It's just more bad-ass that way, you know?

Lekhram: Hmm, I like his style.

Matt put his hands out. There was a flash and the half as well as the small stone were gone. He then teleported on board the ship, took off his helmet, and looked around for a second.

Ultiman: Not bad.

He looked over at Harding starred for a second.

Ultiman: Hey, your pretty cute. You wanna go out sometime?

Lisa blushed and was a little flustered.

Harding: I... uh... you mean...

Lekhram: Jeez, man. And we thought you were fast out there.

Everyone laughed a little, and then sat down for a leisurely talk. After, Matt put his helmet back on and stood up.

Ultiman: Well, I best be off. I actually have something else important to do today.

Palmer: As important as saving the planet? I must hear of this business later on.

Ultiman: For sure.

Matt teleported back off the ship.

Palmer: You know, you really are lucky to have such power. We all are. Thank you.

Ultiman: This power is a curse if there ever was one.

With that said, he disappeared in a flash and the crew looked at each other in bewilderment. In another part of the galaxy, Matt stopped and waited for a while until a small, personal craft appeared. The windows were tinted and and the body looked worn. The pilot contacted Matt.

???: Hi there. You have fun, playing with your little friend today?

Ultiman: Eh, I guess it was an OK work out.

???: Mmm, that just won't do. I need you at your strongest. Or else it won't feel right when I kill you Matty.

Ultiman: Hmph, don't you worry about me. I've been ready ever since then. I promised I would be... Firo...

No Caption Provided

Episode 4

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/ultimate-hero-episode-4-reunion-1482961/#0

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Good job !