Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

@deadpoolvironfist: 
Good, just don't make the traitor poison ivy. She's one of my favorite characters.
Avatar image for deadpoolvironfist
DeadpoolvIronFist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26: 
I'm not, it's gonna be one that no one suspects.
SteveRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By SteveRodgers

the shroud dissapears from Gotham and the city looks prety peaceful. the team goes to look around and find the "Ultimate Force of Evil".
spiderman walks around downtown wich is clear of people and enters a destroyed building looking around
SM- wow, this place looks terrible, all exept this flower.
(vines wrap around spidermans neck as he is hoisted into the air)
Ivy- hello, you know it is so easy to crush a spider!
SM- its easyer to kill a flower
spiderman shoots a web onto ivys face and she crushes his neck, she then examines his body and finds that he is close to death. she drops a flower on his body and runs away unseen. punisher finds petes body and determins that he is dead. they leave him and depart back to base for further plans. as they are leaving tommy sees bullseye watching them so he goes to investigate. he shoots his gun and bullseyegets hit in the shoulder.
END part 5

-Eclipse-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#54  Edited By -Eclipse-

Don't know most of the characters well enough to write them accurately. However, I did make this for you in my bordedom: 

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for ghostrider_fan1
ghostrider fan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#55  Edited By ghostrider fan1

add on heroes:
all current Teen Titans
Skaar
both Ghost Riders
Iron Fist
Thor
Dick Grayson 
Dr. Strange
villains(currently):
Trigon
Mephisto
Dr. Doom
Abomination(hell version)
Zom(separated from Strange)
Deathstroke
Blackfire 
more will come but later

Prologue: the Devils Conversation 

Mephisto has become quite powerful with the help of a few magic items he obtained. with these he traveled to different universe one in which interested him the most, the DC universe. here he found the great demon master Trigon, locked away in a seal after an encounter with Raven and her fellow Teen Titans, which was located on the ghost zone. After feeling his great power which was equal to his now because of his new powers, Mephisto's unlocked the seal in which held the great evil with his great magic.the Demon arose, letting out a great roar and looked around. after seeing Mephisto he realized it was him who set him free. the two devils talked 
Trigon: Who is it that has set me free?
Mephisto: Hello allow me to introduce myself, i am Mephisto, great devil of another universe similar to yours.
Trigon, feeling his strength knew the two were equal in power and a fight between them would never end, instead he roared
Trigon: what is your purpose for freeing me??!!
Mephisto, with a smirk on: I have come to you out of great awareness of your power, and would seek your alliance to bring down our enemies who wish to lock us away in pits to be forgotten.
Trigon, listening intently becomes interseted and responds: you are my equal in power i can feel it, yes together we would be unstoppable!!! the mortals will cry our names before there demises! 
Mephisto: Good, now that we have agreed we must set our board and place our pawns for we are the kings and we need our warriors to fight. but we must find a tool who could become the queen on our board, our most powerful weapons against which the mortals cannot stand against, but i have one in mind for my side. grinning evilly
Trigon: good i have one in mind for my side as well now we must make our moves before the mortals know it. This time, nothing will stop us!
the two Great Demons laughed horrible sounds that would make ones skin crawl, and the two shook hands, making there dealing true.
Dr. Strange, who has noticed rifts in the dimensions and universes has sensed the meeting of the two which brings great fear to him, knowing that the earth is in grave trouble 
Dr. Strange: My god, what will come of this? i must alert the Avengers!
Stephen tries sending his astral form, but is blocked for Mephisto knew he would sense such a meeting and created a barrier to keep him from warning his teammates. Strange must work all his magic into breaking the barrier keeping him from alerting his fellow Avengers, but will he be to late?... 
to be continued
ghostrider fan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By ghostrider fan1

Part 1: Missing Heroes

In Titans Tower, moments after the meeting of Mephisto and Trigon, Raven, daughter of Trigon, who was meditating at the time felt the great evil stirring up from the two Demons. She saw images of what may come and the evil that the two would cause on both earths. She cried out from the sight of the images, letting out a great whale of pain. the rest of the titans soon rushed up to her on the roof. she was there laying, writhing in pain violently until Wonder Girl grabbed her and held her to calm her. she stopped and was only shaking now.
Wonder Girl: Whats wrong Raven? did something happen? Are you ok?
Raven: M-m-my father, has been... set free from his seal!
The titans were now stunned. standing there for a great while saying nothing. the titans were lucky in there last battle with the demon. they had located a special seal that was suppose to lock him away forever. they had not guessed he would be free so soon, if at all.
Super Boy: how is that possible? I mean what we put him in was amazingly strong in terms of magic, how did he break free?
Raven: He didnt break free, his seal was broken from the outside by an unknown demon
Wonder Girl: Who could possibly do that? one of your brothers or somthing?
Raven: No, he was every bit as powerful as my father, possibly stronger but he was just as evil. he called himself Mephisto and said he was from a different universe, similar to ours but not like a parallel universe.
Wonder Girl, worried now: this is to much for us we need to contact the Justice League.
Kid Flash: on it!
he zoomed down to the communications room, and sent out an alert to the JLA. no response came, only static could be seen. Kid Flash tried again but it failed. he zoomed back up to the other titans
Kid Flash: Communications are down, i cant get a hold of anyon-
suddenly the sky grew dark, not with night but not of rain clouds, more of a ghastly fume that comes from a volcano. but from it came evil creatures attacking from the sky, spewing fire on the city, Super Boy flew up with Wonder Girl to fight the creatures, but suddenly the monsters disappeared. it seemed that as if they weren't there in the first place. suddenly Super Boy heard the screams of people in the city and the break outs of fights everywhere and people were going insane.After alerting his teammates of this, they flew off to see what was happening. Super Boy went alone to the JLA base to see if the heroes were there.he found no one, not even a trace was left, so he searched for the Rebels team who were also gone. he tried to contact Damian Wayne, Robin who is currently a titan but was with Batman, but received no signal. instead, he flew to Gotham only to find the city covered by a dark field keeping him from flying in. He returned to the tower, where his teammates were trying to come up with a plan. after telling the disturbing news, the team became quiet for a little, worried and confused about what was going on. Ravager broke the silence
Ravager: What the hell are we gonna do? all the big shot heroes are gone, we're next!
Raven: I cant find any heroes telepathically- wait! i can sense Batman and Robin inside that dark field around Gotham!
Super Boy: can you contact them?
Raven: no, i can barely see them but they are fighting crazed people in the streets of Gotham
Wonder Girl: What is that?!?!
Outside there was an enormous portal sucking in the city like a vacuum. next to it was a large dark figure, it was Trigon standing with all his power restored since his return to life. he laughed ghastly which took the hope away from the titans. Raven quickly opened up a portal 
Raven: Hurry! the portal leads to the world that the other demon called Mephisto came from! if it is similar to our earth it may have heroes like ours!
Wonder Girl: How do we know they haven't fallen to the same fate? they could be gone too!
Raven: Thats a chance we have to take! come now he is coming!
Trigon was about to shoot the tower with his eye beams but not a second too soon did the titans go through the portal saving them from Trigon... for now
to be continued
Avatar image for deadpoolvironfist
DeadpoolvIronFist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deadpoolvironfist said:
"  Part 1:The Villains of the Marvel/DC universes have teamed to rid the world of heroes for good.  They go by the name NUO (New Universal Order) and they consist of Sinestro, Zoom, The Joker, Sandman, Killer Croc, The Lizard, Red Skull, Crimson Dynamo, Doomsday, Destroyer, Elektro, and Dr. Doom.  The team has already killed Tony Stark.  So the heroes of the duel universes decide to form up to take on this onslaught of evil.  They feature Spider-Man,  Daredevil, Moon Knight, Rorscharch, Ghost Rider, Poison Ivy, Robin Captain Amercia, Starfire, Raven, Kyle Rayner, and Hal Jordan.  But little do the heroes know they have a traitor in their midst and the revelation will shock the Superhero world forever. "
Part 2: On tv:  Since the conclusion of our last newscast it seems that the supervillian group know as the NUO has gained even more followers namely the Sinestro Corps, and Superboy Prime.  Whilst the heroes have only gained Iceman.  Things are not looking good for the world for now we'll just have to watch and wait.  Meanwhile the NUO has been training and training for their raid on the heroes base, and it seems like they would be successful seeing as they have not one but two moles on the other team.  Then suddenly a voice booms over the crowd of villains.
Sinestro: It is time my brothers.  Time for what you ask, TIME FOR THE AGE OF HEROES TO END AND THE AGE OF VILLAINS TO BEGIN!!!
Doctor Doom steps forward and begins to speak
Doctor Doom: Each of you *talking about the original members* Will lead a regiment of Sinestro Corps soldiers into different parts of Earth. 
He projects the battle plans behind him.  It tells that Doctor Doom will led a raid on New York, Sinestro will lead a raid on San Francisco andLos Angeles, Zoom will lead the raid on Washington DC, The Joker will lead the raid on Gotham City, Sandman will lead raid on Manhattan along with The Lizard, Crimson Dynamo will lead the raid on Dallas, Doomsday will lead the raid on Pittsburgh, Destroyer and Elektro will lead the raid on Indianapolis.  And two unknown people will lead the raid on Metropolis.
Elektro calls out
Elektro: Who are the two that are leading the raid on Metropolis? 
Doctor Doom: Those are the heroes that are on our side they will be sending a transmission in at any moment.
As he says this the screen behind him begins to get fuzzy and then two figures appear on the screen and the crowd gasps.
Figure 1:  Everything is going as planned Doom, the heroes suspect nothing of the Impending attack
Figure 2: But we must go the heroes are on their way back now
Doctor Doom smiles beneath his mask 
Doctor Doom: I look forward to you _______ (can't really hear what he said)and you _______(same here) to be joining my ranks soon.
End of Part 2 
:)
ghostrider fan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By ghostrider fan1

Part 2 Avengers Scattered

In the Marvel universe things were no better than in the DC universe. Like Trigon, Mephisto was absorbing cities around the world and many of the heroes were missing same as the DC universe. for some unknown reason, only a few heroes were left, fighting the crazed people of New York. the select few left were Spider-Man, Moon Knight, Iron Fist, Dare Devil and Captain America(Steve Rogers). Captain America was leading them through the streets fighting the crazed people. the team had no idea what was going on, where there teammates were or why the people were going crazy. At the moment they only were restraining whoever they came across.
Spider-man: Not that beating citizens up isn't fun Cap but what are we gonna do? we cant reason with them they wont listen to us!
Captain America: I know Pete, but we can't do anything but fight our way back to Avengers Tower! there we'll settle down and think of a plan on what to do!
Moon Knight: If its still there. but if its not then what?
Captain America : We'll worry about that when we get there for now just do your best at restraining the people in our path.
Iron Fist: I dont know about you guys but this is taking more energy out of me than i thought! they may be weak but theres so many of them!
Dare Devil: Danny i just thought of an idea! remember when you used your healing chi with your fighting chi to get the demon out of me?
Iron Fist: Yeah what about it? 
 Dare Devil :Do the same to the people attacking us! i think they're possessed not crazed!
Iron Fist: I'll try it out!
Iron Fist stepped back from his comrades, focusing his chi into his hands. for a moment he stood there saying nothing and the other heroes continued to fight. suddenly he sprang forward hitting as many as he could each with light but swift shots. The people hit by his attack began to fall and started to tremble, but they returned to there feet, hissing now at the heroes. The attack of Iron Fist did not knock the demons out but it injured them enough to make them retreat for the moment.
Iron Fist: Wow that worked nice call Matt. how did u know they were being possessed?
Dare Devil: it was a guess. they did not act like the regular crazed person. they were only attacking us not each other.
Spider-man: so Danny's going to have to do this to everyone? you got a busy day ahead of ya.
Captain America: no there are only a few of them that are possessed like that, most of them have become crazed i can tell because the others are attacking each other.
Dare Devil: Wait! i see a heart beat... of someone not crazed, its faint and there unconscious but alive, its right next to Avengers tower
Moon Knight: Can you tell if its anyone we know?
Dare Devil: I can but this person isn't someone we know, in fact it seems alien.
Captain America: is it Kree or Skrull?
Dare Devil: its neither but i cant tell lets keep moving and find out
the group moved forward, Avengers tower was now just around the corner. the group ran there to see who this stranger was. they stopped and saw her. she was unknown to all of the but she was a hero of her own universe. it was Starfire, unconscious and barley alive and costume ripped up from what seemed like a battle that ensued. The heroes stood there confused, they had never seen an alien like her before for a hero she may have be, but not to there world.
Spider-man: She's... orange?
Moon Knight: Pretty hot too, and i don't know why, but the orange just makes her even hotter.
Captain America: Thats enough you two, do any of you know her?
Iron Fist: Never seen her before.
Spider-man: Nope
Moon Knight: Nada 
Captain America: Alright then,we'll worry about that later someone bring her in with us!
Moon Knight: I got her!
Iron Fist: Sorry, don't want you doing something to her while our backs are turned I got her.
Moon Knight: Way to ruin a mans fun
The team moved into the building cautiously and carefully, but with Dare Devils senses they could search the whole building. it was empty, no one had gotten in during the unknown storm of the evil Mephisto. the tea headed to the medical room to put Starfire under medical surveillance. can they save her? to be continued
Captain America: shes stable, but the equipment here is mostly broken and we're running on emergency power at the moment. Danny do you think you can help her heal with your chi power?
 Iron Fist: Yeah i can I've recovered enough chi so i can help her.
Captain America: Alright, Danny, you stay and heal her, Spider-man, stay with him in case something attacks, the rest of you come with me, we're going to try and get communications up 
the rest: Got it!
Captain America and the other two go to the communications room and try to contact who they can. no one answers. not the X-men, the Fantastic 4, Bruce Banner or anyone else. they try to communicate with Dr. Strange but no answer, astral form or mental signal was received. Captain America became worried
Captain America: Where is Strange? he would have seen something like this coming easily. We know that Mephisto is behind this but he has never done something of this scale before
Moon Knight: Maybe Strange was taken out first since he would be the first person to know? 
Dare Devil: even so, he would have sent us some message or sign about it he- wait. the person we brought is awake now! 
To be continued...
ghostrider fan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By ghostrider fan1

Part 2 continued...

a large sound was heard from the medical bay, and so the heroes rushed back to see what was going on. there was Starfire holding both Spider-man and Iron Fist in the air. she had no idea where she was or who they were and was frightened.
Spider-man: Look your Pretty and all but you have to take me to dinner first...
Iron Fist: Now's not really the time for jokes spidey
Starfire: Who are you two? why were you standing over me? do you work for Trigon?!?!
Iron Fist: Look my name is Iron Fist, I am a super hero and i was healing you, you were badly injured all over your body!
Spider-man: Which if i may say so looks stunning
Moon Knight: Yes it does.
Captain America: Ma'am please stand down we were not hurting you, we were only trying to help you, are you a friend?
Starfire, slowly putting the two down: My name is Koriand'r, My friends call me Kory, I'm also known as Starfire, my super hero name and im formerly a member of the Justice League
the heroes look at each other confused now, not knowing of a team such as that. they thought Captain America would know, but he was just as confused as the others.
Captain America: Your a superhero?
Starfire: Yes
Captain America: What is this Justice League?
puzzled, Starfire looked around at them wondering how they wouldn't know of a big team as the JLA
Starfire: it seems that you all are heroes, are you part of a team?
 Captain America: I am Captain America, i lead the Avengers.
Starfire: I have never heard of such a team, are you new?
  the heroes were now even more confused. so for a while they talked with Starfire, who was now calm and dropped her guard, about the teams and heroes they knew and were unbeknown to the other.
 Captain America: Alright, its clear we aren't fro the same world, i think your either from the future or your from a different universe. 
Starfire: I think it is the second one because this world is to futuristic be the past and to modern to be in the future.
Iron Fist: hats not to hard to believe i guess, i mean we've dealt with stuff like this before right?
Spider-man: I don't know if we've dealt with this kind of thing before as crazy as it sounds. I mean recently with the Chaos King was kind like that but thats it actually
Dare Devil: I agree nothing of this scale has happened before. 
Iron Fist: So your from a different universe?
Starfire: Apparently so, and I'm sorry for the way i greeted you even though you healed me.
 Iron Fist: its alright I've had worse greetings before aha. but that's amazing, whats your heroes universe like?
Spider-man: Are they alien like you? is earth inhabited by a different race?
Moon Knight: Are you available?
Iron Fist: is that really your fist question to someone from a different universe? nice one really.
Moon Knight: I can’t help it if I’m lonely
Starfire, laughing: The heroes here are quite funny some of mine are too 
Captain America: Alright that's enough she's going through her own troubles, now what happened to you that we found you here?
Starfire: I'm not really sure, me and the JLA were fighting against Trigon, who was somehow set free from his-
Suddenly, coming from the sky were mysterious black beams. the team went to the window to check it out. what could it be?
To be continued...
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostrider fan1: 
Good, though I think Spidey's main relationship should be with Ivy and Ghost Rider/Rorscach/Ivy hasn't been mentioned yet. But amazing start, and your 2nd place in the standings so far!!
ghostrider fan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By ghostrider fan1

Part 3 The Bat, The Flower and The Shadow

Back in Gotham, inside the dark field covering the entire city, was where Batman and Robin, along side they're ally Rorschach, were fighting their way through many waves of crazed citizens. the three were getting tired and were running on fumes now.
Robin: We've been doing this for hours, nothing is working Batman! we cant do this forever!
Batman: I know, but we're almost near the building, once we get there, we'll jump up and rest for a moment!
Rorschach: Hrmm for all we know they're could be more of them up there would it really be safe to do that?
Batman: Its our only choice we're not going to last forever doing this.
Robin: Fine, lets stop yapping and move!
The three moved towards the building fast, running in between or jumping on top of the insane people. finally they were close enough to launch they're wires to hook to the top. it pulled them up, and they landed on the roof, all out of breathe and now trying to rest with what time they had. they looked over the roof, no one was there.
Rorschach: What is going on right now?!?!
Batman: I'm not sure, the only real clue we have is the field around Gotham, we know its magical at the least.
Robin: I cant contact my stupid Teen Titans team so much for there help.
Batman: I'm sure its not just Gotham that's like this, it has to be going on around the world at this moment.
Rorschach: Hrmm it seems we need find a better communications output.
Batman: No, we tried that, before running into you we were searching for a radio tower. we found one and linked it to our technolog.
Rorschach: And?
Batman: Nothing, no JLA, no REBELS, nothing. We cant find anyone we can reach out to at the moment.
voice: Looks like we all share the same problem!
The three looked to the edge of the roof, a giant tree root from the look of it stretched to the side of the roof. up walked a beautiful light green pale skinned woman with red hair. The three knew exactly who it was and prepared to fight. it was Poison Ivy, an old enemy of Batman. she did not attack
Poison Ivy: Are ine of you gentlemen going to help me down?
Rorschach: Hrmm sorry we don't pick up whores like you!
Robin: hah that fits her!
Poison Ivy: I expected you to have nicer friends than that Batman
Batman: What do you want Ivy?
Poison Ivy: Why, your help of coarse! This is something to much for me, and i need help, this is much bigger than any of our past fights. lets come together and help each other Batman.
Rorschach: I don't think so
Batman: Wait Rorschach, i know this isn't gonna sound good but-
Rorschach wasn't listening, he sprang forward to attack Ivy, she smiled and a giant root smacked Rorschach to the side. he got up quick but this time Batman grabbed him first.
Batman: Stop it! this is not the time to be fighting with criminals like her! in fact right no her help would be good!
Robin: I agree with Rorschach, we can't have her help us! she could betray us at any moment! She might be behind this!
Batman: I know, But Ivy has never done anything like this theres no way shes behind it and right now we have much greater things to worry about and we need all the help we can get!
Rorschach looking at her then Dick, starts to calm down
Rorschach: fine, we'll work with her for now but when this is over we will finish this!
Poison Ivy: And I'll be waiting. but for now lets think of a plan on what to do
Batman: We were trying to get communications up but-
Robin: Hey! down in the ally there! i see a kid! hes unconscious!
Poison Ivy: Who cares? hes probably crazed like everyone else, leave him.
Rorschach: We'd take our chances with a kid over you.
Robin had already jumped down, the ally was empty and no one could be seen. the others followed him to the ally. he got closer to the boy, he looked no older than Damian, but a few inches taller. his clothes were strange, he was wearing big boots with fur around them and only loincloth that was big on him. his skin was gray and he had long hair and a something big covered in cloth lay next to him. he started to sit up, weary though he was. As Robin got closer, he realized the color of his eyes. they were unlike any he had seen. instead of white around his corneas, it was black and he had green eyes. It was Skaar from the Marvel Universe but of coarse the heroes did not know that. Robin went over to him and got closer. the boy saw his costume and the others as well and wondered at it. was he an ally to heroes unknown to him? to be continued...
ghostrider fan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By ghostrider fan1

PART 3 Continued...

Robin: Where are you from? are you an alien? Are you the cause of this?
Batman: Stop Robin, he may not be human but hes still a kid. Whats your name? are you ok?
Skaar: My name is Skaar, I'm ok, but i can't remeber what happened to me-
Suddenly a rush of memories went through his mind. he remembered the battle that sent him whirling to a different universe, and that his father, the Hulk had pushed him through a portal he made.
Skaar: Father!
Batman: Whats wrong! what happened!
Skaar: M-m-my father, he was... taken by those monsters and i couldn't save him...
Skaar was getting mad, but instead became more sad and did not change. he started to weep. Batman held him, trying to comfort hi. Rorschach sighed and went away to see if the coast was clear. Ivy could not care less for the weeping boy and stood there. Robin went over to him
Robin: I'm not really good at this kinda thing, but your dad saved you to live on, not weep about him. become stronger and fight for him! I'm sure hes still alive!
Batman: Robin-
Skaar, grabbing Batman and nodding his head: hes right my father is still out there i know it. I'll save him
Robin: Good now get up and come on!
Skaar: alright thanks!
Batman: Nice going Robin
Robin: of coarse I have my dads genes 
 The three smiled at each other
 Skaar, now on his feet: By the way, who are you guys? are you new heroes?
Batman: Hardly, I'm Batman I've been around since before you were born
Skaar: Oh, i see that portal my dad made really-
  but then suddenly, Rorschach was knocked down the ally by a figure. It was Deathstroke. he was not alone. who also came was Blackfire, sister of Starfire who is currently in the Marvel Universe. the two were coming down the ally, approaching the group. Rorschach got back on his feet ready to fight. the rest were also ready, Batman pushed Skaar back behind them.
Batman: What are you doing Slade? this is no time for our fighting! we need to set aside our differences for now!
Deathstroke: Oh Batman, don't you know? I'm working for the guys working this gig! This is my partner, Blackfire but you know her don't you?
Blackfire: Well if it isn't my sisters former lover! where is she anyway? I've been dying to see her
Batman: Slade, your small time! why would you work for something this kinda big!
Deathstroke: What do you think? a promise of power isn't something I'd pass up, especially after your JLA was taken out 
Batman, shocked: What?!?!
Blackfire: thats right now we're just cleaning up the mess that was missed, meaning you small ones there. Your welcome to join us Ivy your no hero
Poison Ivy: I dont know why, but I'm gonna stick with the heroes on this one, probably because they're more eco-friendly than villains.
Deathstroke: suite yourself if you want to die-
Batman:we cant win this fight, we have to escape somehow.
Poison Ivy: We're cornered in an ally what can we do?
Rorschach: Fighting those two would get us killed, we cant beat them head on we-
Skaar: Sure you can-
The heroes looked back to the boy, but he wasn't there. in his place was a large buff man with long hair and a sword in his hand. he was gray and it seemed as if electricity was coming off him. his voice was deep now.
Robin: Skaar? 
Skaar: All you have to do is get MAD! ARRGH!!!
He charged the two villains, jumping at them. He knocked Blackfire out of the air by Puncking her down. Slade tried to slash at him and shoot, but his Old Power was on and Slade could not breach his hard skin. Skaar whacked Deathstroke away. Blackfire recovered and attacked Skaar with her bolts, but he was unphased. Instead, he thunder clapped them both out of the ally. Blackfire grabbed Slade and flew off. Skaar returned to the others.
Robin: Wow when i said get stronger I didn't think you would take it that serious. 
the two looked at each other and both laughed. Skaar shrank down back to his puny form
Batman: What was that?
Skaar: I'm a hulk. I can turn into that whenever I'm angry and turn back when I'm cooled down
Rorschach: Hrmm I don't think I've heard of you and your to powerful not to be heard of here.
Poison Ivy: Were you a lab experiment or something?
Skaar: no, I remember where I'm from now, a different universe.
The group looked at each other confused. something like this has happened before, but only with multiverses
Skaar: My father is Bruce Banner, the Hulk, he is a scientist and hero of my universe. he had read scanners indicating that strange things were happening from a similar universe to mine, I'm guessing its this one. When he was done making a portal, we were attacked by fierce enemies, we were overwhelmed, so he pushed me in to save me and told me to find the solution here. i was knocked out after that.
The group was silent now, all thinking to themselves on what the boy had said. Batman broke the silence
Batman: I don't know whats fully going on yet but I'm glad we found you when we did
Robin: yea you would've been hopeless without us.
the boys laughed
Poison Ivy: So now what?
Batman: Now we go to the Bat cave and find a way to make the portal that Skaars father made. its really all we can do.
Rorschach: Hrmm I guess we should get moving soon, before they come back with help
The heroes continued on to make there way to the batcave. Can they trust Ivy now?
to be continued...
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostrider fan1: 
Nice.
mewmdude77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#64  Edited By mewmdude77
Time period: Heroic Age (Now)  
Place: New York City 
 Spider-Man, Daredevil, and Moon Knight were swinging through the canyons of NYC on one of their usual team ups. "I'm glad the Civil War and all that crap is finally over and I'm not on the run anymore!" said Spider-Man. "Yeah! It's great to be on a team up with you again Spidey!!" Daredevil said. "We are very similar in our crime fighting and I think we should stick together!" Moon Knight said. "Are you saying what I think you're saying?" Daredevil asked. "I think it is, DD. I think he wants us to start our own team!" Spider-Man exclaimed. "It makes sense though right? We work really well together and we already know a lot about each other so we can trust each other!" Moon Knight explained. "You're right, but we need more members to be a good team! " Daredevil stated. "I would have a suggestion for a member, but he's dead, so we need to think of others!" Spider-Man said. "Maybe I can be on your team!" "Cap??" Daredevil said suprised. "Yeah it's me. Can i join your new team?" Cap asked. "Of course Cap!!" Spider-Man said. 

Meanwhile...   I n the center of Gotham City Batman and Poison Ivy, the Teen Titans,  Rorsach, and Ash Williams were fighting the combined forces of Bane, Hugo Strange, The Penguin, Mr. Freeze, and Lex Luthor. The heroes were winning the fight until, out of the blue, Poison Ivy, Robin, Starfire, Raven, Rorsach, and Ash disappeared.  

In other places...  
a meeting of the worst villians was going on. "Welcome villians! Do you know why you are here?" said a mysterious person who stood in the shadows. "No!" the villains said. "You are all here, because I am letting you get your revenge against your enemies. You are the most ruthless villians in the world! Norman Osborn, the green Goblin, Eddie Brock, Venom, Otto Octavius, Doctor Octopus, Owl, Gladiator, Bullseye Loki, Kang, Joker, Red Skull, Baron Zemo, Catwoman, Sinestro, Evil Ash. You are here to get those silly heroes out of the way! You will eliminate Daredevil, Moon Knight, Captain America, Poison Ivy, Robin, Starfire, Raven, Rorsach, Ash, and Ghost Rider! If other heroes try to stop you, eliminate them as well!" "What about Spider-Man?" "Spider-Man is to be brought to me alive! I will deal with him myself!! He will pay for what he did to me!!!"  
 End of Part One
ghostrider fan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By ghostrider fan1

Part 4 The Titans and The Riders

The Teen Titans were moving through the portal Raven had made to the Marvel Universe. the team was moving fast, even though there appeared to be no threat ahead of them or behind. Kid Flash did not go faster than the group in far he might lose them on accident and be lost inside the portal. Raven lead the way through this space vortex.
Raven: We're almost there! this portals path is longer because the universe we're going to is very distant!
Kid Flash: Good thing to, not that staring at moving space and stars isn't cool and all but I'd prefer regular sky!
Wonder Girl: Here's the plan: when we get to this universe, we must seek out this universes heroes! They may know more than we do!
Superboy: But what if they aren't there? the same thing that happened to the JLA could have happened to them!
Ravager: Yeah we could just be going from one hell hole to the next!
Wonder Girl: Its all we can hope for right now! We have to stay strong even if they are gone as well!
Superboy: Wait! I see something ahead! there's two figures ahead who don't look friendly!
Th group looked forward, they could start to see it now, getting closer to them. the first one was big, towering over them and about 8 foot tall. his body was green and he looked like he was covered in scales. he had an evil aura about him, which when raven felt it became frightened. It was the Abomination, former enemy to the Hulk, returned from the dead being very strong. the second one was an enemy recently defeated by the Titans. this was even more frightening for Raven and the Titans for it was Wyld, the"son" of Raven. the team stopped dead in there tracks after noticing it was him. the to villains attacked immediately. Abomination blitzed most of the team except for Raven and Kid Flash. Wyld then attacked Raven and took her to the ground. Kid Flash attacked Abomination with a flurry of attacks until Abomination Thunder clapped him away. Super-boy recovered with Wonder Girl and they tackled him at great speed, but he grabbed there heads together and slammed them hard. Wyld began to talk with Raven while fighting.
Wyld: Oh mother, we cannot have you and your friends just moving across universes like this, the masters will be angry
Raven: How are you alive? we defeated you!
Wyld: My masters have brought me back, for the two of us are here to kill your friends and bring you to lord Trigon and lord Mephisto they have special plans for you! in fact I have been told that if you come quietly, your friends will be spared
Raven: We will not yield to you Wyld! nor to my father!
Wyld: Then watch your friends die! Kill them Abomination!
Abomination: You got it!
Wyld restrained Raven, and pointed her had towards Abomination, who was beating her fellow teammates around. He had thrown the other Titans aside and grabbed Beast Boy.
Abomination: I'll start with the green squirt first!
Raven: No! Garfield!
Voice: Looks like a party was started without us knowing-
Abomination was soon covered in flames, he let out a great scream in pain. Wyld was soon also consumed in flames and he fell writhing in pain. Raven and Beast Boy were not touched by the flames and were unharmed. 
Voice: I guess it was a good time to crash it huh?
The group looked up to see who saved them. it was a great surprise to them. two skeletons whose bodies were on fire with biker clothes and great bikes also covered in flame. In their hands were long chains they swung around with spear tips at the end. It was the Ghost Rider brothers, John Blaze and Dan Ketch. The Titans did not know them but they were relieved to see they were on their side at the moment.
Raven: Who are you two?
John Blaze: Not the time for introductions little lady, get your friends up and lets get moving!
Dan Ketch: While we handle these two jokers, you grab your friends and start moving towards the portal!
Abomination and Wyld began to get up and were furious. they attacked the two, Abomination tackled Blaze to the ground and Wyld was on top of Dan. They began to rip at the brothers bodies.
John Blaze: You know, a couple of months ago this would of knocked me out but lately, me and my bro have unlocked our true power, right Danny?
Dan Ketch: You said it, but now you guys are just annoying...
Abomination: I will rip your bony brains out!
Wyld: We will tear you apart till nothing is left!
John Blaze: Yeah, go ahead and try that, but first I got  trick to show ya!
Johnny lit up, and the hellfire shot up greatly from his body onto Abomination, he was in much greater pain now then before. Danny had picked Wyld off of him now and tossed him aside and launched more Hellfire onto Wyld. both the villains writhed in pain, Wyld created a portal and grabbed Abomination and escaped.
John Blaze: Stupid demons can say a lot but can't back it up huh?
Dan Ketch: That's for damn sure. now where are those kids we just saw? did they go through the portal?
John Blaze: Yeah, I saw them go when we were roasting the demons.
Dan Ketch: Lets go meet them before they decide to leave
The Riders went through the portal, they were in New York City. The sky was the same as when Captain America and his group found Starfire. The portal lead to an ally way on the streets. no crazed people were seen around. the Titans were on the ground resting now, and the brothers approached them. they got their guard up but were still injured
John Blaze: I'm guessing you guys are newbies huh?
Dan Ketch: No heroes I've ever seen at least. 
Wonder Girl: Thank you for saving us when you did, I am the leader of our team, Wonder Girl, we are called the Teen Titans.
John Blaze: Ever heard of 'em?
Dan Ketch: Nope, not a thing.
Raven: You have not heard of us because we are from a different universe. 
John Blaze: I had guessed that, what with Mephisto on the loose and villains we've never seen before, not to mention a portal from a different universe.
Wonder Girl: Are you two heroes?
Dan Ketch: Not exactly heroes I guess but close enough to it.
John Blaze: So why did ya come here anyways? I doubt for vacation.
Raven: Our world is being consumed by the evils of Trigon, a powerful demon. Our Heroes have gone missing and we cannot fight this alone, we need help.
John Blaze: Seems like the same thing here is happening in your world. 
Blaze pointed towards the blood red sky, the team looked up and took notice of it. The team was shocked by this, and became stunned.
John Blaze: Du to the inactivity of super heroes here, I'm guessing the same happened to them as yours.
Wonder Girl: Do you think any are left? 
John Blaze: Possibly, but we haven't seen one since we got to New York. We could look in the Avengers Tower.
Wonder Girl: Avengers Tower?
Dan Ketch: Basically the base to all the tights wearing super heroes.
John Blaze: We can lead you there but we gotta move in a little. Rest a bit, then we'll go
Wonder Girl: Thank you, we really need the help right now. 
John Blaze: No problem, just rest- 
Then suddenly, A black stream from the sky fell down to the earth, the same one Starfire and the heroes she was with saw. could this be a new threat? To be continued... 
ghostrider fan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By ghostrider fan1
@MarvelJackAss433:@SpidermanWins:@CaptainCockblock:  i saw that u guys had some pretty good stories so id like to invite you to my thread similar to this one! plz post a story you guys wer really good! 
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mewmdude77: 
Hmmm.
Pretty interesting so far. Glad that you left lot's of mystery. Can't wait to see what happens.
mewmdude77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By mewmdude77
@SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26: I'm glad you like it so far!! Part two will come soon!
ghostrider fan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By ghostrider fan1
@SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26:
2 things 1 did u like part 4 and 2 did u check out my other thread?
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostrider fan1: 
1: Yes, part 4 was kick @$$

2: I checked it out, and I promise I'll post as soon as I can. Looks interesting!
ghostrider fan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By ghostrider fan1

Part 5 The Fire and The Thunder

As Captain America and his group looked to the sky, so did the teen titans and the ghost riders. Out of the black stream of light came out a figure. like the Ghost Riders it had a flaming head. but unlike them the figure did not have a skull but a sort of shadow for a face. the titans and Starfire did not know this enemy, but the heroes of the Marvel Universe knew him well. It was Dormammu, and he was looking at Avengers tower. 
Starfire: who is that?
Captain America: That is Dormammu and he is one of the most powerful mystical energy users known. he has fought with our sorcerer supreme Dr. Strange on many occasions and has won.
Iron Fist: so what do we do?
Captain America: Hope for a miracle
Moon Knight: Uh-oh.
Spider-man: Lemme guess he's looking right at us isn't he?
Moon Knight: yep
Starfire: Should we fight him?
Captain America: We aren't equipped to fight him, but from the looks of it we may not have a choice!
Dormammu was moving towards the tower now, and was about to blast the heroes. Starfire flew up towards him before the others could stop her. she tried to throw her bolts at him. he laughed at her as he was unphased by her attack. he grabbed her by the throat and held her in the air. he blasted her body with energy beams. she let out a whale of pain.
Iron Fist: No! we have to do something!
Spider-man: I have an idea! lets do a fastball special I've  done with Wolverine!
Iron Fist: Lets do it!
Captain America: Wait! take my shield so you can defend against him!
Iron Fist: Thanks!
Spider-man wrapped Danny's body in web and started to spin him. he then finally let go and threw him towards the two in the air. Iron Fist hit Dormammu in the face with his chi but it did not phase him and he shot at Danny but he blocked with the shield. he and Starfire started to fall. Iron fist grabbed her and held tight, holding the shield over her body which was wounded. Spider-man had spun a web under the two as they fell. but instead Dormammu now aimed at the heroes in the tower.
Spider-man: Uh, we should move!
Captain America: Wait do you hear that? it sounds like thunder!
Moon Knight: So what? that could be Dormammu summoning some- oh never mind.
Dormammu: Now die heroes! our domination of this planet and the other shall be total!
Voice from behind: Dormammu...
Dormammu: huh?
Voice from behind: Have at thee!
A hammer came from the sky, and hit Dormammu through a building into the ground. the hammer came back to its holder Thor. he had now started to summon a storm and was gathering the lightning to his hammer as he spun it around. Dormammu came up into the sky, and a dark shroud of energy was gathering around him. the two great powers engaged each other. a giant shroud of fire and lightning was seen in the sky. Thor and Dormammu were at the center of it.  
Thor: You and your masters shall fall, demon! 
Dormammu: I think not thunder god! with our combined power and most of your heroes gone, you cannot win this war! 
Thor: We shall see! I shall smite you and make you a message to your masters! the message will be that there are still heroes who are willing to stand and fight you no matter the cost we shall not yield! 
Dormammu: You will fall at my hands this day! your dead carcus will serve us and discourage your friends of any hope! 
Thor: And I say to thee Nay! 
The two great powers continued to clash with each other. there could not be seen a clear winner to this fight which seemed to last forever to the heroes even though it had only been a few minutes. Iron Fist had already made his way back to the tower and began healing her. the teen titans with the ghost riders were making there way to the tower. 
Iron Fist: She was lucky he was just playing with her, if he had shot her any more she could've died. It was a good thing i went in when i did. 
Moon Knight: Oh i get it your digging her too huh? 
Iron Fist: What? that is not what i meant. we just met her. 
Moon Knight: dude if you want to go at her go for it. I think she was giving you a look
Spider-man: Yeah he's right i dont even remember a time you've been on a date. 
Iron Fist: I think a date is the least of our problems right now especially in the current situation. and besides she's from a different universe it wouldn't work 
Spider-man: man with the way things are going this could be your only chance to- 
Captain America: Stow it all of you, we have bigger things to think about. 
Dare Devil: Yes, i hear a group coming closer to us, six on feet and two on bikes. I think its the Ghost Riders on the bikes. 
Spider-man: is that good or bad? 
Captain America: either way lets get ready for anything! 
Kid Flash entered first and stopped after seeing the heroes. the rest entered the building. Blaze and Ketch were off there bikes. Raven, seeing Starfire on the table injured rushed to her side. The others followed her. Blaze and Ketch went over to the heroes. 
John Blaze: So, do you guys know whats going on? 
Captain America: not much, only that Mephisto and a demon named Trigon are behind this, but we dont know how. 
Dan Ketch: Well thats about all we know to. by the way, who is the girl over there? 
Captain America: She's from the other universe, and i assume they are to correct? 
Wonder Girl: That is correct, I am Wonder Girl, leader of our team, the Teen Titans. We have no clue of whats going on either and so we came here hoping for a clue. 
Captain America: We should work together, that way we can fight this threat as one team. 
Wonder Girl: I agree, who are you? 
Captain America: I am Steve Rogers, formerly Captain America and leader of the Avengers. 
Wonder Girl: Well good to meet you, now lets get started. 
Captain America: We should help Thor first, then we will continue. 
The group was ready to fight, even though they knew the fight ensuing above may be too much for them, they stood ready. Suddenly a portal in opened in front of them. enemies had come out of it ones some knew and others didn't. Could they do this as a team? to be continued... 
mewmdude77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By mewmdude77

In the bad guys fortress... "what happened to all the other heroes besides those eleven?" "Most of the heroes in the universes are dead. I snuck up to the heroes in the DC Universe and killed them quietly. The only heroes there are the ones still fighting. The heroes in the Marvel universe were easier to kill, because i walked right up to them and killed them without hesitation." "so whose left here besides the eleven?" "The thing and Mr. Fantastic." "Why are they alive?" "They were gone when i wanted to kill them!"  

Meanwhile... "what should we call ourselves?" "I don't know" Just then, Robin, Starfire, Raven, Ash, Rorsach, and Poison Ivy appeared. "Woah!!! Who are you guys?" "I'm Robin" "I'm Starfire" "I'm Raven" "I'm Poison Ivy" "I'm Rorsach and this guy freaking out is Ash" "Oh no I'm back in this world!!! Are there still Zombies around?" "There aren't any zombies and welcome!!" Jsut then a shard of glass fell down and accidently cut Starfire. Then Ghostrider appeared and said "Who cut this girl?" "No one, but while you're here, You wanna be on our team?" "Sure why not." "so what's out name gonna be?" "How bout the Justice Bringing Avengers?" "That sounds good! 

Back at the bad guy's headquarters... "We need to do something about this team!" "how bout I do what I did to Spider-Man's first love and split the team up that way?" "Go do that Goblin! The rest of you prepare for battle! We strike soon!" 

End of Part 2

ghostrider fan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By ghostrider fan1

Part 6 To Another World

Back in the DC universe, Batman alongside Robin, Rorschach, Poison Ivy, and Skaar had made there way back to the Bat-cave. Batman was looking for any clue that Bruce Wayne may have left for him to find before his disappearance. Poison Ivy was told to stay in a different room since she was still not trusted and did not want her to know there identity. 
Batman: I don't believe Bruce wouldn't see this coming. He was acting like he was investigating something before he disappeared. 
Rorschach: Did he give you any clues to something lately? like a secret message for you to figure out later?
Robin: Wait! I remember he told me " If something happens lately, look to Jason's mantle" I had no idea what he was talking about and he wouldn't explain it.
Skaar: Who's Jason?
Robin: He was one of the Robin's before me.
Batman: Get his mantle over here.
Rorschach went over to the mantle of a Robin costume and picked it up and took it to the others. Batman opened it up and searched it for a clue. on it was a flash drive. Batman took it to the computer and put it on. a video recording of Bruce Wayne came on.
Bruce Wayne: Dick, if your watching this, that means Trigon has began his takeover of earth, and I have disappeared. I assume you have figured out that this doesn't only involve our world. This has to do with another universe like ours but not in every way. I have built every thing needed to make a portal to this universe, but you need the DNA of someone from that world for it to work. But I am sure a hero from that universe will meet you and can help you. This is up to you now, good luck. And Damian, I know your going to be watching, and I want to say stay strong and you and Dick can do this. Good bye. 
Robin: Father...
Skaar: He sounds as cool as my dad
The two looked at each and let out a little smile. the video turned off. suddenly the machine next to the computer turned on and was running. a cartridge opened up on the machine and read "put DNA in here". Skaar walked over to it and pulled out a hair from his head and put it in. the machine closed and began to make sounds. suddenly a portal opened up in it.
Batman: Alright, Robin, go get Ivy and tell her we found our way there and to come.
Robin: Cant we just leave her? Its not like she's trust worthy. 
Skaar: Why do you guys hate her?
Robin: Shes a criminal whose nearly killed us before.
Rorschach: I agree we don't need her.
Batman: Yes we do right now we need as much help as we can get so stop complaining and get her Robin.
Poison Ivy: No need to get me I'm here.
She walked into the group from the entrance to the bat cave.
Poison Ivy: Trying to leave me like that Batman, you'll hurt my feelings
Rorschach: Hrmm whatever since shes here now lets go
Batman: Right lets go
The group walked through the portal. they soon found themselves in an alleyway in New York. Avengers Tower was visible from where they were. Skaar pointed to it.
Skaar: That is Avengers Tower, its like a base for the heroes. if were lucky, there are some- wait, what is that?!?!
The group looked to the sky, they were not looking at the blood red sky, they were looking to the battle insueing in the sky between Thor and Dormammu.
Batman: Who are they?
Skaar: I know who one of them is.
Robin: Which one?
Skaar: The one with the hammer and cape, that's Thor, hes the God of Thunder.
Robin: Wait, the norse thunder god is a super hero?
Skaar: Yep. 
Poison Ivy: And hes very handsome.
Batman: We'll worry about that later, do you know the one hes fighting?
Skaar: Nope, but if hes fighting Thor then he is really strong the other heroes probably know him.
Batman: Alright then, lets make our way to this Avengers Tower. 
The group moved away from the ally and into the streets. no crazed people were to be seen. When they were close to the tower, they could hear a battle going on other than the one in the sky. they hurried now to the sound of the battle. they turned around the corner, and they could see the Teen Titans, Captain America's group and the Ghost Riders fighting against Wyld, Abomination, Zom, and Ravens evil brothers. Skaar had now transformed, and the group was ready to help. could they help in this battle? to be continued...
ghostrider fan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By ghostrider fan1

Part 6 Continued

Batman and his group had finally come to where the other heroes were. After seeing that they were in a fight Batman hatched a plan. the portal was still open that the villains came in, most likely to take whichever heroes they could prisoner. They would not join the immediate fight, instead, he would use his Old Power to manpulate earth around the villains and push them back into the portal. This plan worked on all except for one, Zom. the Ghost Riders pulled him in and kept him from going through and restrained him. 
Batman: Looks like we aren't the only ones here! 
Robin: Oh so now you guys show up! Thanks for helping us when we needed it! I was thinking you were all captured too!
Ravager: Its good to see you to squirt. 
Wonder Girl: Batman! Robin! Rorschach and... Ivy? 
Superboy: What is she doing here?  
Ivy: Oh if it isn't Superboy! I was wondering when I'd see you again. 
Batman: Alright look we needed help and Ivy offered it so we took it so leave it alone for now ok? 
Rorschach: Hrmm it was his idea not ours. 
Superboy: I guess I'll let it slide since your vouching for her. 
Poison Ivy: Oh don't act like you didn't miss me 
Moon Knight: Hey, wanna bet who can get the green chick?
Spiderman: I guess, why not! Iron Fist shouldn't be the only one with a girl!
Captain America walked over to the group 
Captain America : Hello. I'm Captain America, Leader of the Avengers, and I assume your all friends? 
Batman: Thats right, I'm Batman, I'm the leader of the JLA.  
Captain America: Good to meet you, its nice to see we have more help and- oh! you have Skaar here with you? 
Robin: Yep, he was in an ally in our universe because his dad saved him 
Captain America: Good to know by the way a frind of yours, Starfire I believe, is inside, shes injured but being healed. 
Batman: Kory's here?!?! 
Batman rushed inside with the Teen Titans following behind. The Ghost Riders still had Zom tied up in there chains 
John Blaze: Yo heroes! come here real quick! 
Captain America: Why did you guys keep him here? 
John Blaze: We need our ol' sorcerer supreme to come out and last I heard he was inside this guy! 
Moon Knight: How are you gonna get him out? some magic words or somethin'? 
 Spider-man: No maybe they'll do some magical enchantment mumbo jumbo!
Skaar: I remember him! I had fought him during the war with the Chaos King! 
Robin: This demon is your Sorcerer Supreme? Then why did he attack you? 
Dan Ketch: This guy possesses him if he gets unleashed by someone. 
Zom: We will destroy you and your pathetic friends! We will rule this day! 
John Blaze: Hey, why dont you shut the hell up and hold still! 
Blaze looked into the demons eyes and beams came out. the demon was retreating back inside of Dr. Strange. Strange was unconscious when he was back to normal. 
Captain America: Alright, grab him and bring him inside so we can make a plan. 
Spider-man: Wait! what about the fight Thor's having! should we help? 
Thor: Nay Spider-man! the fight is over!  
Thor came flying down from the sky. Dormammu was not to be seen. 
 Thor: When you forced the villains back into the portal, Dormammu retreated, I should think he saw that he was outnumbered and could not win. It fills my heart with hope to see that some of my fellow heroes are not gone especially you dear Captain! 
Captain America: Its inspiring to see you too Thor. Now lets go into the tower and  rest. We'll make a plan when everyone's ready
Everyone went back inside. Starfire could be seen sitting up now, although dazed looking, with Batman and the others by her side. She looked up to batman and embraced him. he hugged her back. The others smiled. Iron Fist left to meet with the other heroes.
Captain America: I see she's made a good recovery. 
Iron Fist: Yep, shes in top shape now, she just needs to rest a bit then she'll be fine.
Captain America: Good, but now I need you to tend to Strange, the Ghost Riders were able to recover him from the enemy.
Iron Fist: I'll get right on it! but from what I'm seeing hes fine, just knocked out.
Captain America: Thats good, he might know whats going on more than we do at least.
The heroes had now a temprary time of rest. but how long would that last? to be continued...
Avatar image for smallvilleantonio
Smallvilleantonio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
hey dudes, I saw you posting drawings so I was encouraged to do so.........hope you like it, I dont have a scanner so thats why they ook in bad quality.
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostrider fan1:
Good joib so far. You might even win!
ghostrider fan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By ghostrider fan1

Part 7 A Short Rest

The heroes were all in Avengers Tower now, all who were left of each universe. At the moment, the heroes could rest for a little and lick there wounds. Captain America, Thor, Batman, Raven and Wonder Girl were meeting with each other now, talking about what the others knew of the demons who started this great battle. Strange was still unconscious in the infirmary, and the rest were in the main hall talking with each other. The Teen Titans were all together talking with Starfire and how she got there and what she thought about the heroes from this universe, Blaze and Ketch were talking about the possibilities of the current situation, Poison Ivy was sitting by herself and Rorschach was standing by the window looking at the city. Spider-man, Moon Knight, Dare Devil, Skaar and Robin walked in together, Spider-man was telling a couple jokes to try and brighten the mood.
Robin: You have a weird sense of humor, you know that?
Spider-man: Really? I usually get some laughs 
 Skaar: Its probably because Robins humor is darker
Robin: Hey!
Skaar: What? you do, I saw the way you made jokes about Ivy, they were funny though.
Spider-man: I think its more called jerk humor.
 Iron Fist walked into the hall from the Infirmary, just finishing looking over Strange. 
Spider-man: So hows the doc looking?
Iron Fist: Healthy, just knocked out now, he should be up soon.
Spider-man: That's an relief, the old doc always knew when something like this happens.
Dare Devil: And since he was temporarily on our enemies side, he may have some inside Intel on them.
Moon Knight: That would be good, we might gain an advantage a bit. 
Ravager looked over to Robin with the other heroes
Ravager: Hey squirt! why don't you come say hi to your teammates for once!
Robin: Yeah, yeah I'm coming. Come on Skaar I want you to meet my team.
Skaar: Sure.
Skaar and Robin left the others and went over to the other titans.
Moon Knight: By the way Danny, sorry about the girl, she was hot too.  
Iron Fist; Would you guys drop it? I am not really worried about a relationship.
Spider-man: Its ok, there will be other girls we know your hurting. But hey! for all you know she was just a good friend of his!
Iron Fist: oh stop it you two. Anyway, didn't you guys say you were gonna try at the red head?
Moon Knight:Yep, she looks like a tough one to get though, who do you think will get her?
Iron Fist: Spider-man probably will.
Spider-man: Score one for Spidey! 
Moon Knight: Why him and not me?
Iron Fist: He always seems to get a lot of girls for some reason.
Dare Devil: I have noticed that as well.
Moon Knight: Well we'll see about that, no ones sitting next to her so its time to begin this spidey!
Iron Fist: Uh I think he already did.
Spider-man was already moving to the seat next to her and sat there. Moon Knight soon followed after him. Iron Fist laughed with Dare Devil while watching them go.
Dare Devil: So be honest Danny, were you attracted to Starfire? 
Iron Fist: I mean I think she's beautiful but a relationship wasn't wasn't on my mind.
Dare Devil: Well, if this situation is as bad as i think it is, you should try anyways for it could be your last chance for one.
Iron Fist: I don't know I guess I'll think about it, but thats if she's not dating the bat guy.
Dare Devil: Either way, it wouldn't hurt to try.
Dare Devil walked to the staircase and went up to the roof top. Iron Fist thought about the words of his friend but decided to just sit down and meditate instead of dwell on the matter. unknown to him Starfire had her eyes on him when he walked into the hall
To be continued
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostrider fan1:
You mean the nexrt chpater's gonna be the last? Damn,. It's okay, it was a cool sotrey. Btw, if tyhis isn;t the 2nd to last chapter, could tyou giver the team a name. Btw, I edited that mabga/comic thibng. 
Thnx.
ghostrider fan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By ghostrider fan1

Part 7 continued

Now we go to the conversation with Ivy, MK and Pete, who were having good connections after talking for a while now.
Spider-man: So your a villain in your world? you seem to nice to be one.
Poison Ivy: Sadly, I am labeled as such for my great love of plants, which sometimes extends to breaking the law.
Moon Knight: I'm sure what you've done couldn't be bad enough to label you as a villain right?
Poison Ivy: Well I guess mind controlling heroes and robbing banks will get you that label.
Spider-man and Moon Knight were silent for a bit while Ivy laughed to herself. Moon Knight got up 
Moon knight: I gotta go see Dare Devil real quick ill uh see you two later.
as he passed Pete, he said "shes all yours bro". Pete started to talk again
Spider-man: So how did this happen to you anyways? radioactive plant?
Poison Ivy: oh no not quite so simple, I was poisoned by my college professor who meant to kill me, but the mutation worked weirdly in my system,and turned ne into the beautiful plant controlling woman I am today.  So what about you spider-man? how are you the way you are today? do you have powers?
Spider-man: Yes actually, the way i got mine was simple, i got bit by a radioactive spider. this gave me enhanced speed above human, enhanced strength up to 10 tons if i want to. And even though its not a super power, I'm pretty smart to, I work for NASA here in my universe.
Poison Ivy: How interesting, I like a man who's strong and smart
She put her hand on his shoulder and edged a little closer to him. he was a little nervous but kept his cool.
Poison Ivy: You know, spiders have always made good homes of plants, in fact they save plants from being eaten by smaller bugs. would you do the same for me Spider-man?
Spider-man: O-of coarse I would! I wouldn't let a beautiful flower be hurt.
Poison Ivy: Thats good to here Spider.
She smiled beautifully so much in a way it almost entranced him as he saw it, she kissed him on the cheek and lay on his shoulder.
Now we go to the conversation between the Titans and Skaar. Robin was now starting to get the two acquainted with each other.
Robin: So this is my useless team called the Teen Titans.
Ravager: Our conversations are laways the best you know that squirt?
Superboy: wow you made a friend your age already? thats a new one, so whats your name kid?
Skaar: Its Skaar.
Robin: He helped us out when Slade and Blackfire had us in a corner, it was a good thing he was there.
Ravager: My dads involved?!
Starfire: My sister as well?
Robin: Yeah, apparently they joined when the JLA was taken down
Superboy: Wait so this kid saved you? no way!
Robin: Yeah this guys stronger than you are believe it or not clone boy!
Wonder Girl: Well, you can be a member of the Teen Titans if you want, after all, you just saved our newest member!
Skaar: Really? Are you sure I'm from a different universe though!
Ravager: Sure, our little Robin could use a friend on the team!
Skaar: Sure if its cool.
Wonder Girl: Welcome to the team Skaar!
the team all smiled at Skaar, and Skaar smiled back at them. Starfire left the group to themselves and went over to Iron Fist who was still meditating. Starfire sat next to him, but he was still meditating and didnt notice her. 
Starfire: Um Iron Fist?
Iron Fist, a bit surprised: Ahh! oh, sorry i didnt notice you there Starfire, whats up?
Starfire: You can call me Kory if you want.
Iron Fist: Um ok, since were like that, you can call me Danny! so whats up?
Starfire: OK, Danny you know when you were healing me after that fight?
Iron Fist: Yeah what about it?
Starfire: I never said thank you
Iron Fist: Don't sweat it, what are friends for right? 
Starfire, now not smiling like before: ah yes friends of coarse.
Iron Fist, now noticing: Something wrong Kory?
Starfire: Oh well its... you know that me and Batman are no longer together right?
Iron Fist: What?
 Starfire: So I mean, do you... do you like me?
Iron FIst: Well, of coarse i like you-
Starfire: You know what I mean! I am not talking about as friends!
Iron Fist and Starfire stared at each other for a while, the other heroes were feeling the awkward atmosphere and began to leave
Spider-man: So uh Ivy, you wanna go somewhere else and talk?
Poison Ivy: Yes, we wouldn't wanna ruin there tender moment
they left and so did the Ghost Riders, Rorschach, the Teen Titans and Skaar. although the titans hid behind the wall and listened to the conversation
Iron Fist:... well I... I don't know.
Starfire: Its not that hard to think about Danny, why would it be difficult? is it because I'm an alien? 
Iron Fist: No! its not that its just that... we're from different universes... it wouldn't wor-
She grabbed his head and pulled him in. she kissed him very passionately, at first it surprised him, but he gave in after a little. Wonder Girl covered the eyes of Skaar and Robin. the two didn't really care about the scene either way. Starfire and Iron Fist separated from each others lips now.
Iron Fist: That was... really something!
Starfire: It does not matter to me that we're from different universes Danny, i would be with you either way.
Iron Fist: OK.... We can make this work.
the two held each others hands and hugged. most of the teen titans awed when they saw them. Starfire and Iron Fist looked over to them and laughed a bit. they walked over to the group and talk for a bit but are quickly interrupted by John Blaze.
John Blaze: Hey! Love birds! Time for a meeting, Dr. Strange is awake!
The group all came into the conference room where strange could be seen talking with Rogers, could he give the answers everyone was looking for?
to be continued
ghostrider fan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By ghostrider fan1

Part 8 A Time to Strike Back

Steve Rogers was at the head of the room with Dr. Strange, Thor, Raven and Wonder Girl. Everyone had gathered in front of them, hoping to get some idea of what was truly happening and how. Dr. Strange began to speak
Dr. Strange: As most of you know, I was captured and turned into the demon Zom by our enemies. This was a mistake the enemy was unwise to take. While on there roster of monsters, I could see through Zoms eyes and hear what he could. This involved the takeover of both universes. I now have knowledge of enemy bases and plns, which are much to late for them to change now, for if they do it will be too late.
Iron Fist: What is it they plan to do exactly?
Dr. Strange: Before I get to that, let me explain how Mephisto became so powerful.
Thor: I can explain that good friend. To those who do not know me I am Thor, God of Thunder. To this day, me and my fellow Asguardians were protecting an artifact and weapon called the twilight sword, but he had used the distraction of the Chaos War to get his chance at taking it.
Dr. Strange: Yes, and with it, he gained more than enough power to travel to other universes, such as yours, to begin his reign of conquering. Now with the combined forces of Mephisto and the demon you call Trigon, they will proceed to try take over both worlds.   
John Blaze: And I'm guessing that's where we come in correct? not to doubt your powers Strange or anyone else here, but at the moment we have a small team of guys, where they got a whole blown army of the dead waitin' for us.
 Dr. Strange: I see your concern friend, but you needn't worry, we have the answer to how we will defeat the two monsters. but first we ill take out his branches here on earth. once we have done that, we can proceed to get what we need to challenge the demons.
Steve Rogers: Alright, we are going to split up into 4 different teams.. We are going on rescue missions for known locations of other heroes. the list of teams and mission locations is on the screen.
Team 1-Location:Latveria
Steve Rogers
Thor
Dare Devil
Moon Knight 
Dr. Strange  

Team 2-Location: Gamma World
Batman 
Robin
Skaar  
Ravager

Team 3-Location: Genoshia
John Blaze
Rorschach
Poison Ivy
Spider-man
Iron Fist
Starfire

Team 4-Location: Wakanda
Dan Ketch
Raven
Wonder-girl
Super-boy
Kid Flash
Beast Boy

Steve Rogers: Alright, now that the teams have been decided, Get ready to go. each team will take a Quinjet to the listed locations. We launch in one hour. 
When the meeting was over everyone left to get ready. The teams were happy with the teams that were set, well save for Dan Ketch.
Dan Ketch: Hey! Rogers! Whats the deal?
Steve Rogers: Whats wrong Dan?
Dan Ketch: Why do I have to babysit the teens? I'd take the lovebirds over that.
John Blaze: Nope, Ia got them enjoy!
Steve Rogers: These teenagers seem very mature for there ages, I'm sure they wont cause you trouble and they are strong but I felt that they still needed a powerhouse to be with them
Dan Ketch: Ah fine I guess. Lets get going
So now the team of heroes were going to set out to save the missing ones. will they be OK or twisted by the evil conquerors? 
to be continued...
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostrider fan1:
Nice job. Good stuff so far. Can yopu get to the next chapter tonight?
ghostrider fan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By ghostrider fan1

Part 9 Operation Thunder Storm

The teams all set off to the different base locations of the enemies. 4 teams were made storm them all at once. Steve Rogers was now doing a break down for each teams base.
 Steve Rogers: Alright, Team 2, you will be storming a base in an area called Gamma World, there we think Bruce Banner, Skaar's father, was able to build a two way portal to the adjacent universe. Batman will lead team 2 into that base, I will give you the schematics of the base
Batman:Alright, so our mission is to gain the portal back?
Steve Rogers: Partly, but it we believe that some heroes are being held there as well including...
Skaar: Is my father there?
Steve Rogers: We think so
Skaar, transformed now: Lets go then.
Batman: Alright, I'll explain the plan on the way there
Steve Rogers: Alright, Team 3, lead by John Blaze, will storm Genoshia, the island where mutants were living, it has become a major base now.
Spider-man: That might not be so easy, if I remember right, Genoshia was made to be ready for invaders
Steve Rogers: thats why Strange has casted a cloaking spell on all of our ships so that we can enter secretly
John Blaze: Once we get there, then what?
Steve Rogers: Strange said that Genoshia had more than a few prisoners on the island, so free them and take it. Team 4, led by Dan Ketch, will take there base in Wakanda, where they are using Vibranium to there weapon advantage. 
Wonder Girl: Whats Vibranium?
Steve Rogers: Its a special type of metal that absorbs vibrations and can be used as weapons with those vibrations.
Dan Ketch: So we need to take the Vibranium mounds back?
Steve Rogers: Yes, but also, Strange thinks that more allies are there as well.
Iron Fist: What about you and your team Cap?
Steve Rogers: We will be taking Latveria, we think that there is also a portal there that we can use in case the one Banner made is gone, and there are also a few allies there. We will call this operation Thunder Storm. Now that we know our assignments, lets pack up and get moving!
Wonder Girl: wait, are any of our heroes in this universe?
Steve Rogers: No, they are being held back in your universe, that's why we want to work on getting a working portal up, its to dangerous to use magic to get there now, the enemy will be expecting that. Now Avengers, move out!
All the teams geared up with what they had, and began to get on the ships. We will follow Team 2's storm of Gamma World first
As the team approached the base, Batman went over the basic plans of taking it over. 
Batman: Alright, you three are going to cause a huge ruckus at the front entrance for me, I'll search for the heroes and the portal. Can I leave you all to that? 
Ravager: As long as the boys dont wet there pants doing it, I'm fine 
Robin: Dont worry about it Grayson, we can handle it, right Skaar? 
Skaar: Yeah, just tell me who I smash and I'll do it. 
Batman: Good, because from what I've seen in the schematics, there will be a lot to smash 
The ships cloaking was already on when they were over New Mexico, heading for Gamma World. after arriving undetected, they dropped Batman off in a more concealed place while the ship took the other three to the front. When arriving at the door, Skaar destroyed it with his Old Power and charged through with the other two following in 
Ravager: I have to say squirt, your friend knows how to make an entrance 
Robin: Yes he does, probably one of the best second to mine 
Skaar: C'mon puny humans, smash 'em! 
Skaar was beating through many armed guards with Ravager and Robin at the sides taking a few out as well, but Skaar was suddenly knocked back by an enemy. It was someone the two from DC knew, Super Girl who was dressed in a black outfit 
Robin:Alien girl? what are you doing?! We're the good guys! 
Super Girl: well if it isnt the little jerk, hows life? well besides me about to take it from you 
Ravager: If she's like this we are screwed, tell me you carry some Kryptonite in your little belt 
Robin: none at all 
Ravager: then we're screwed 
Super Girl atempted to get closer but Skaar came back and punched her back hard. 
Skaar: you wanna go, blondy? 
Super Girl: Bring it on you oversized ape! 
Skaar and Super Girl were fighting toe to toe now, land good hits on the other. She had knocked him back hard, but he got back up and embued himself with Old Power and git back into battle, he was mad now and was ready to fight again. Ravager and Robin went around the fight to see if they could go look for the captured heroes. Back to Batman, he had not run into any trouble after arriving. He looked over the schematics and had found the room where the portal was suppose to be. It was in pieces now, not usable. He picked up parts that may prove useful in case they needed to make one of there own. soon after leaving, he had found the prisoner room. in there he found a man with a sort of crazy hair-do and a yellow and blue outfit next to a man in a red and black outfit with katanas on his back. Batman rushed over to the computer next to the cell. after hacking it, he opened the gate and the two prisoners were free. they were both tired looking and didnt move much. Batman walked over to them to see if they were ok
Batman:Hello? are you two heroes from this universe?
the one in the yellow suit looked up at him and started to look pissed off. he charged at Batman, some sort of claws coming out of his hands. Batman jumped back and drew a batarang, even if the man was stronger, he seemed weakened at the moment. He threw his batarang and hit him in the temple, but it didnt do much. when he was very close, he slipped a bit giving Batman the chance to kick him in the face. he fell down, he was to warn out to do anything.
Batman:If you two oare heroes then i am not your enemy!
the one in the red suit started to stir
Red suited man:We arent exactly heroes, but we do have passes to all the fun parties they go to!
Yellow suited man: Shut up Wade! he might be one of them!
Batman: I am not a villain, I am Batman, hero of my universe
Red suited man: I wonder why that wasnt taken by anyone in our world, it seems simple enough, although those lawsuits from DC comics would be a hassle to deal with!
Batman: Whats he talking about?
Wolverine: Nobody knows, hes crazy, I'm Wolverine, a mutant, and the crazy one over there is Wade, or Deadpool. How did you get here?
Batman: I was sent by a Captain Rogers as you guys call him
Wolverine: I figured ol' wingtip would be able to escape, so what are you doing here?
Batman: Me and my team were sent here to rescue any heroes being held captive and to find a working portal to my universe
Wolverine:Well I dont know anything about a portal, but I do know more people are being held captive here
Deadpool: Yeah, they got the royal suites while we got the working mans class, probably because we are "street level" heroes, doesnt seem fair since we sell the most comics!
Wolverine:besides his craziness, hes right, they were taken to other cells, deeper down the hallway, we should go get them
Batman:I agree... is he gonna drag us down?
Deadpool: Hey! your not exactly a box of grenades sweetheart!
Wolverine: He may be an idiot and crazy, but hes one of the most dangerous people I know, hes useful
Deadpool:Aw Logan baby, your making me blush!
Wolverine: Maybe we should just leave him here in the cell
Batman: Nah if hes as good as you say, then I'd like his help
Deadpool: Alright, lets get the show on the road ladies! Its time for a team up!
The other two ignored him and began running down the hall, Wade following shortly after, and searching for the others. back to the fight between Super Girl and Skaar, Skaar was getting hurt badly and hadn't landed many hits onto Super Girl. Robin and Ravager were trying there best to help but couldn't do anything to her
Super Girl: looks like your on your last leg, big boy
Skaar: that's all I need to beat you!
he was bluffing, he couldn't hold up for much longer, he may be her equal in strength, but he lacked the speed to stay up with her. she laughed at his remark
Super Girl: You got spunk kid, I like it. if you give up now, I'll keep you as a pet!
Skaar: Arrgh!
Robin: Skaar no!
He charged at her and swung his sword, but she dodged with ease and hit him with a heavy kick to the head. he fell to his knees struggling to stay up. she walked over to him and picked him up by the shoulders
Super Girl: Last chance boy, give up
Skaar: Never... giving up!
Super Girl: Pity, you would've been a good pet.
She then punched through Skaar's stomach now, her hand coming out the other side. Robin and Ravager were screaming now and came attacking her, but she brushed them off with ease. She dropped Skaar on the ground and walked over to the two.
Super Girl: I guess it's time for you two to join him
Robin: Whats wrong with you alien?!?! Why are you doing this? Fight whatever is controlling you!
Super Girl, picking Robin up with one hand by the collar
Super Girl: How do you know, Robin? How do you know I'm not always like this? we weren't that close for you to know
Robin: You may have been a weird alien, but I knew you were at least a hero!
Super Girl: I guess you were wrong about that, good bye
Ravager: Robin!
She raised her hand to strike him, but it was stopped by another hand. she looked back, it was Skaar back up again, and the wound was gone
Skaar: Hero or not, die!
he imbued his hand with Old Power and hit her as hard as he could in the stomach. the impact was so powerful it made a shock wave spreading through the whole place. He sent her flying into space, she couldn't stop herself. He fell to the ground now, out of breath. the other two came running to him.
Robin: I thought you were...
Skaar: I have a... healing factor, but its still healing.
Ravager: You do make a good addition to the team
Robin: We cant rest yet, she can fly and she'll be back soon, lets go find Batman
The three were starting to go, Ravager and Robin trying to help Skaar walk. back to Batman who was with Wolverine and Deadpool, were running down the corridors.
Wolverine: What the hell was that shock wave?
Batman: I didn't come alone, I have help distracting them, they must be in a big fight
Deadpool: Strong help I hope
Batman: the best I could have
Wolverine: Alright, the others should just be around the corner
They went up to the first gate and stopped. A row of people could be seen, first was a woman with violet hair, another was a man in a white mask, the third was a man with angel looking wings. It was Wolverine's X-force teammates
Deadpool: Hey whatdoya know! its everyone from-
Wolverine bumped him and angled at Batman who was currently on the computer.
Deadpool:... I mean all our friends!
Batman: I can have them out in a second, can you look for more teammates?
Wolverine: O.k we'll do that, lets go Wade
Deadpool: Aw we dont get to say hi to the family before we go?
Wolverine: Shut it and lets go
Baman was beggining to crack it and the door opened up. a yell came from the back
Hey Bats! I think you should come open this cage right now!
He ran down the hall and saw them standing there, he looked inside and saw who he was talking about
Batman: Who is this?
Wolverine: Haven't heard much about him, but I do know hes got a hammer and it looks familiar
 Back to Skaar and the others, they were headed in the direction of Batman.
Robin: My communicators out, but I can pinpoint his position.
Ravager: Good lets hurry before-
Suddenly a crash from the roof came, and through it came Super Girl, and she looked mad
Super Girl: Looks like I'll have to take your head off to kill you
Skaar: Bring it
She started to walk closer, but was suddenly plowed into the wall by something gold.
Voice:First you must deal with a God of Thunder!
She got up and looked, it was not Thor, but a stranger, one with a horse looking face but Asguardian clothing. It was Beta Ray Bill, and he was angry as well
to be continued
ghostrider fan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By ghostrider fan1

Part 10 Operation Thunderstorm (Cont.)

Now the story switches to the group of John Blaze who are heading to Genoshia, the former island for mutants. The team was heading there to find their allies and a portal into the adjacent universe. Star Fire and Iron Fist were sitting together talking, as was Spider Man and Ivy, who were flirting more though. Rorschach sat alone at the other side of the seats, silent. Blaze walked in and was going to sit, but saw the couples were getting more accuianted and so he sat down next to Rorschach. He pulled out a bottle of beer and opened it.

John Blaze, taking a drink: I hate being single, you got a girl?

motioning to pass the bottle to Rorschach

Rorschach: No, it interferes with the job

He waved it off, he didn't drink

John Blaze: I use to have a beautiful woman, the best in the world

Rorschach: ... What happened to her?

John Blaze: She got mixed up in the s#%t I do, saved my life while doing it

He took another drink

Rorschach: I'm sorry for that

John Blaze: Its still a pain in my heart, I never forget it

He took another swig of beer, but Rorschach pulled out a bottle of scotch from a bag

Rorschach: I found this in a provisions bag on my way to that tower, I didnt know what it was until after I had gotten to the tower. I dont drink, so do you want it?

John Blaze: If you have a cup yourself

Rorschach: Hrmm fine one cup

John Blaze: Hey, if the worlds ending I'd prefer to be wasted when it happens

there was glasses in the bag, he pulled them out and poured a cup for both. Rorschach pulled up part of his mask and they bothe chugged them down.

John Blaze: Wow thats some good stuff

Rorschach: If you say so

Computer: We will be arriving at the destination in 5 minutes, stealth mode is on

John Blaze: One last drink for good luck

He poured another cup and took another swigg, and transformed now

John Blaze: Time to get to work

The plane landed on the beach of Genoshia, cloaking still on, and dropped off the heroes. They moved quietly towards the center of the island as much as they could. Blaze didn't transform and Starfire didn't fly up. after a while of walking, they finally arrived at the area near the X-men's main base where many henchmen were on the lookout.

John Blaze: Super villains, always got a group of thugs watchin' their toys.

Starfire: Should I fly up and survey the area?

John Blaze: Nah toots, they may see you or have air sensors, its to risky

Spider Man: So whats the plan, Johnny boy?

John Blaze: Alright then, Starfire, set up a diversion, destroy a bunch a s#!t and give us a diversion, draw out the big guns I know they got hiding inside. Once they come out, I'll get the drop on them.

Starfire: I understand

John Blaze: Iron Fist help her out. Spidey, Ivy and Rorschach, you two infiltrate the base secretly when I give you the signal

Spider Man: Wow Johnny, didnt know you were such a team player

John Blaze: I usually ain't, but Cap gave me some plans to help out

Spider Man: Ah that makes sense

the teams started to split up now, Starfire flew into the air now and blasted the henchmen on guard. they shot at her but she was moving to fast for them in the air.

Starfire: you shall pay for what you have done with my friends!

Iron Fist jumped out and struck a few other henchmen knocking them down

Iron Fist: wow Kory, you sure can put em down!

the others waited behind watching carefully, the two fought for a few minutes

Poison Ivy: Uh, this is getting boring, watching them fight, cant we join in?

John Blaze: Yeah yeah lady we're all bored but you three are gonna wait til-

A large boom was heard, they all looked towards the fight, and Kory and Dan were both on the ground, hurt but not unconscious. they tried to get up, but a giant man with blue armor and metallic limbs stepped on Starfire. she screamed as he dug his heal into her back.

Iron Fist: Kory!

John Blaze: Who in hades mercades is that?

Spider Man: I cant believe it... thats Apocalypse!

The mutant Apocalypse it was, long term enemy of the X-men, and he was right in front of them. Apocalypse laughed  while he was crushing her

Apocalypse: inferior insect, I am Apocalypse! your god! bow before me!

Iron Fist shot chi at him, it did not phase him, but it got his attention.

Apocalypse: Insect! you dare shoot me?!?! Apocalypse! Blasphemy!

Iron Fist: Bring it on you bastar-

He shot Danny and left Kory to kill him. He picked him up by the neck and held him in the air

Starfire: Danny no!

Apocalypse: For your sins of attacking me, I shall destroy you!

He didnt get the chance, Blaze drove into Apocalypse and sent him flying.

John Blaze: He sure talks a lot, stupid bastard. Kory get him up and fall back, I'll deal with the nut

She picked him up and flew away to the others. Blaze pulled his chain off and got ready, Apocalypse stood up, looking unphased but angry

Starfire: Thank you Danny, I would've died if it wasn't for you

Iron Fist: You woulda done the same Kory

the two flew to the group, and they fell down next to them

Apocalypse: You dare defy me demon?!?!

John Blaze: You got a problem with that?

Apocalypse shot at him but he blocked, and so began the fight between titans

to be continued

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostrider fan1
Rganks for the chapter. Lookuing good so far. Can you post the next tommorow?
Avatar image for captaincockblock
CaptainCockblock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

User Lists: 5

#85  Edited By CaptainCockblock

Sooo... who won?

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By CapFanboy
@CaptainCockblock said:
Sooo... who won?
ghostrider fan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By ghostrider fan1
@SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26: hey, nice to see u again! but sorry, ive recently moved and im not allowed on the computer as much as i use to be, but i will try to do what i can for the next part of the story
Avatar image for victoriancuckoo
victoriancuckoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 4

#88  Edited By victoriancuckoo

They form a team - the Hellfire Nemesis League - to combat the newly reassembled Hellfire Club, forged by Emma and Scarlet Witch, who have gone rogue due to an unforeseen psychic attack by Cassandra Nova. Starfire and Captain America make sweet, sweet patriotic love as the team race to save Emma and Scarlet Witch from themselves~ Not bad for my first fanfic plotting.

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@victoriancuckoo:

Allright. Good idea. But you know it's in chapters right?

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Sideslash

(Alright, I said I'd do this, so here it is.)

Chapter 1

The Cult of the Bloody Rose

The Joker – Leader formed the team to destroy the heroes, although mainly aimed at the murder of Robin.

Titannus – Brought to Earth by the Joker to join his team as the “strong-man” to physically challenge the stronger members of the hero team such as Ghost Rider

Venom (Brock) – Eddie Brock wants nothing more than to destroy Spider-Man

Winter Soldier – He joined Joker and the Bloody Rose to eliminate Captain

Bullseye – The sniper of the team, his main reason for being recruited is to defeat heroes from a distance. He joined because of his personal beef with Daredevil.

Loki – The magic man of the team, his main reason for being on the team is to deal with Raven and Ghost Rider’s mystical abilities.

Catman – the martial artist of the team, he is mainly to do battle with the street levellers such as Rorschach, Robin, Daredevil, and Captain .

Van Kleiss – The “plant guy”, his control of nature is second only to Poison Ivy’s. In addition, he can inject nanites into living beings and turn them into monstrous beings called EVOs. He is backed by Biowolf and Scalamander of the Pack. He joined the team to help establish his personal dominance of this universe.

“So…anyone know what’s going on?” Spider-Man remarked, as Moon Knight and Rorschach traded blows. Moon Knight deflected a punch with his forearm, and then delivered a powerful uppercut, sending Rorschach reeling back.

“Silence, friend Spider.” Starfire replied. “Rorschach and Moon Knight are practicing. It’s quite exciting, isn’t it?” She giggled as Rorschach let through another blow, slamming against the wall, clapping as she squealed.

“Yeah…exciting…” Spider-Man trailed off as he stared at her. Without warning, two objects flew into the room, the large round shield flying through the door and slamming into Moon Knight’s chest, knocking him down, and a billy club snapping Rorschach’s head back as it struck him in the temple.

“No fighting.” Captain stated as he strode into the room and caught his shield as it flew back to him. Daredevil entered behind him and went to pick up his billy club from by Rorschach’s prone form. Starfire stared at Captain and Daredevil for a moment and then smiled.

“It is ok, friends and Devil. Rorschach and Moon Knight were simply practicing.” Daredevil, Spider-Man and Captain shared a glance, with each other, and then Spider-Man sighed. Starfire’s constant peppy mood was at times funny, and at times irritating.

“Starfire, I don’t think Moon Knight and Rorschach really were practicing…” Robin said, entering the room. “I think they were fighting. Probably they don’t like each other much.” Moon Knight groaned, rubbing a hand across his chest. Rorschach, too, let out a moan from behind his mask.

“Steve! I had him!” Moon Knight exclaimed, irritated at the super soldier’s intervention.

“Of course you did.” Rorschach growled.

(I will introduce the rest of the team another time, for now, you’ll have to live with these guys.)

The Joker giggled with laughter. The team sat at the table before him was a veritable cabal of death and destruction. “My friends…To the death of all heroes!” He cried, raising a glass of wine.

“Please,” said the long haired Van Kleiss. “Your limited imagination causes me grief.” Bullseye stared at the EVO, and started to lunge across the table, but was tackled, mid leap by the ever-silent Biowolf. The mercenary slid down the table, coming to stop in front of Catman. Sliding off the table, Bullseye stood up.

“Damn, Van Kleiss. Keep your mad dog on a leash.” He stated, as the Joker began to laugh harder. Scalamander and Biowolf stared down the table at the mercenary.

“Would you all SHUT UP? I wanna hear the boss’s plan!” Titannus shouted loudly. Catman, bored with the group dynamic, cracked his knuckles experimentally. Bullseye caught his wrist.

“Watch it, you’ll give yourself arthritis.” He warned.

“What do I care?” Catman snapped back.

“SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!” Titannus roared, tearing a chunk of the table off and tossing it down the room. It flew straight at Van Kleiss, but the EVO didn’t move an inch. With little warning, a large green shape smashed the table, demolishing the torn piece of wood easily, then continuing its path at embedding itself into the wall. The Joker was howling with laughter.

“My friends…ahahahahaahahaha…if you attack each other so readily…ahahahahahahaaaaaa…I can’t wait to see what you…ahahahahahhahahaha…do to the heroes! AHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAA!” The Joker’s howling made it hard to hear him talking.

“Exactly.” Scowled Winter Soldier. “When do I get to beat on Cap?” He asked angrily.

“Why, all in due time, Frosty.” The Joker chuckled. “I know exactly how to draw them out. And then…ahahahaha…We’ll have our revenge. The Boy Scout in blue tights, for you Winter Soldier. Bullseye, you’ll be calling the blind man’s bluff…AHAHAHAHAHAHA! Our resident web head has a bit of a strained relationship with the Spider-Man, I understand, as well.”

“And what gain do the rest of us get!” Titannus yelled angrily.

“Oh, but tall, green and handsome, don’t you see?” The Clown Prince of Crime asked the large alien. “Once the heroes are gone, Earth will be like a candy shop when the owner’s out. You can take whatever you want! HAHA – AHAHA – AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!”

Graysonfan11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Graysonfan11

Rorshach has woken up in a new world from the blast he took from doctor manhattan.He meets fellow vigalante and friend dardevil.In their dayjob he works as murdocks assitant.The duo meet a reporter and her younger brother(Posion ivy and peter parker).Rorshach gets romanticly intrested with ivy.While on patrol Dardevil and Rorshach Meet Captain america is his child partner robin. After a amazing battle the two teams stop a robbery being made by moon knight and tail him to his hideout with his apprentices Raven and starfire ambushing them. After the dust settle Moon knight tell the four that the robbery was stealing somthing stolen from a old man genuis. They work together and meet spiderman and ivy not knowing they met before and all take down the king pin and his army forming a new "WatchMen". When king pin is busted from jail he he gathers some of the worlds greatest villian and has made a new super natural suit powerd by the entity ghost rider making him next to unbeatble.(This is only half the plot)

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#92  Edited By Lvenger

Chapter 1 - Operation Vertigo

The figure in a black trench coat silently slinked towards the abandoned warehouse. Tonight was the night his plan came to fruition and the day he would meet with his co conspiritors in crime. Smiling, he ventured towards the warehouse, sliding a card through the mechanism to gain access. "Lights on" growled the man and beams of light shot across the warehouse. "Hey boss, your guests are here" exclaimed Arnie. "Thank you, Arnie, you may let them in now" said the mysterious figure. Arnie strolled to the end door and opened it, revealing a sinister squadron of dasterdly villains. Blackheart, Taskmaster, Bullseye, Red Hood and Sinestro entered the room, bringing a deathly hush as the thugs who were talking were suddenly silenced. "Thank you for accepting this invitation my friends" smiled the mysterious stranger, talking off his coat and hat to reveal a horrible visage. Dark brown hair, middle aged features and an inhuman maddening smile on his face, all belonging to one Norman Osborn, former Green Goblin now felon on the run. "I'm glad you have come here tonight to join me in my plan to..." "Enough talk Osborn!" cut across Skull, "if I had known it was you heading this up I never would have come! You don't have the greatest success rate against your foe!" "As I recall, neither do you." retorted Osborn. "Is this all the son of Mephisto has lowered himself to? A common stooge to be used by a mere mortal? An outrage!" shouted Blackheart. "Calm down, you shall receive your share of souls you so crave to begin a new realm to rival your father's plus I'm giving you the opportunity to take on Ghost Rider and claim Zarathos for your own." "Inform me as to why I should remain here when I have far more pressing concerns at hand with my own Corps?" remarked Sinestro. "Isn't revenge against Green Lantern the one thing you most desire? To my recollection, Green Lantern is on the team so this is your shot at him" said Osborn. "The sum of money you promised had better be delivered to my account, Normie. Top assasins like me don't come cheap!" interjected Bullseye. "Yes yes your sum of money shall be paid to you. And Red Hood?" "Robin's mine. I have a bone to pick with that punk ass usurper. Leave him to me and stay out of my way!" scowled Red Hood. "Excellent" Osborn smirked with a twisted grin on his face "now let me show you Operation Vertigo..."

"Thanks for replacing Green Lantern whilst he's on leave, Starfire. I really appreciate this." said Cap. "No problem, it's a real pleasure to be on the team" beamed Starfire. "Let me introduce you to the team." Cap led Starfire into the meeting room, filled with comfy chairs, a table football table, a drinks vendor, a pool along with other features. "Gotta love Tony building us this new headquarters! Yes I win!" yelled Spidey as he scored the winning goal. Aside from Spidey pummelling Robin at table football, Johnny Blaze was blazing his way around the grounds of Hero Hall practicing for the upcoming motorcycle tournament in New York and Daredevil was looking over his case notes for a trial coming up soon. "Blaze! Inside please." shouted Cap. "Right this is Starfire, Green Lantern's replacement whilst he's on duty at Oa for the next few months. Get to know her because when it comes down to it, this tean functions at its best when its members all know each other inside out. "Hello Tim. How is Dick?" asked Starfire. "Oh he's.. er he's... well he seems to be fine from what I know. I mean his job at Bludhaven is going well." replied Robin awkwardly, his face flushing red at doing so. "Hey cutie pie what's cooking?" Blaze's subtle attempts at attracting the opposite sex are known across the super hero population. "Knock it off, Johnny I can tell she's not into you." retorted Daredevil. "Hey what do you know man? You're blinded by..." "Radioactive waste that heightened all my other senses. Trust me, she doesn't like you." smirked Daredevil. "Well isn't this nice. You're fitting in already like peas in a super powered pod." exclaimed Spidey. ALERT! ALERT! ROBBERY IN PROGRESS AT DOWNTOWN LAS VEGAS! blared the computer. "That's our cue" bellowed Cap, "AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!" "And anchors away!" shouted Spidey as the team rushed out to combat this threat.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Lvenger

Chapter 2 – The Encounter

(Heroes arrive at downtown Las Vegas)

Captain America: Where’s Ivy? I called her for back up 5 minutes ago!

Spider-Man: Relax Cap my favourite redhead is just arriving now.

Poison Ivy: My apologies for the late arrival. My babies were hungry.

SM: Hey Pam. How’s Gareth doing?

PI: Much better thanks to the serum you made. I really appreciate everything you’ve done to help my babies Pe... I mean Spider-Man.

SM: Hey no problem. So listen there’s this lecture at Horizon about plant physiology and I was wondering if...

Daredevil: Can you two please sort out your personal live later? Right now there are villains robbing banks and we need everyone focused on the job at hand! Understand?

SM: Oh well excuse me for having a life!

Starfire: Oh please don’t argue, there’s nothing to fight about!

PI: We do it all the time, Starfire. Better get used to it.

SF: Please call me Koriand'r.

Ghost Rider: I can sense evil nearby. Our quarry is close.

Robin: It freaks me out how much Johnny changes once he’s Ghost Rider. Does it ever bother you Cap?

CA: Ghost Rider is a powerful and valued member of this team Robin. I have to put aside personal feelings about him whilst on the job.

SM: Bad guys at 12 o’clock!

Bullseye: Well well if it isn’t my favourite target! Where have you been ol hornhead?

DD: Don’t push me Bullseye or else I’ll ensure you won’t be using those hands for any future assassinations!

BE: Still sore about that business with Kingpin? Well you humiliated me and tarnished my reputation! Now it’s payback time!

Red Hood: I second that motion. I’m going to make you regret ever wearing that R on your chest, you upstart brat!

R: What’s your deal Jason? You might be a threatening anti hero but I never thought bank robbery was your style!

RH: And I never thought you’d try and escape from the Bat’s shadow. Just how is he taking that?

BE: Enough blabbering! Time for murder! (tosses knife at Daredevil)

DD: (effortlessly catches knife) Is that the best you can do Bullseye? And in case you haven’t noticed, you’re outnumbered!

RH: Appearances can be deceiving, Daredevil.

(Beam of yellow energy is fired at heroes but Cap blocks it with shield. Afterwards, we see Sinestro, Blackheart, Taskmaster, Hobgoblin and Heat Wave appear)

Sinestro: WHERE IS GREEN LANTERN?!!

CA: He’s on a leave of absence. I should have known Sinestro would be in on this. He’s the perfect member to take down Green Lantern!

R: It’s not just him, Cap all of these villains are either our rogues or villains designed to take members of the team down!

GR: BLACKHEART! How dare you defile the innocent streets with your prescence!

Blackheart: Hold your tongue, Zarathos for you will be in my possession once I defeat you to collect souls to build a new domain worthy of one such as me!

SM: Hey if it isn’t orange goblin! How’s it going? Where’s Greenie and the rest of the Teletubbies?

Hobgoblin: You’ll pay for that remark, web slinger! (launches pumpkin bomb at Spidey who niftly dodges out of the way)

PI: Hang on Spider-Man my vines will entrap this one in no time! (heads towards Hobgoblin)

Heat wave: Not if I burn ‘em to a cinder first, gorgeous! (fires heat gun which incinerates vines)

PI: (shrieks) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Taskmaster: My she’s a loud one. Still you know what they say, the louder they scream, the better the...

CA: (hurls shield at Taskmaster and hits him square in stomach) You disgust me, Taskmaster! Do you not have any respect for anyone besides yourself?

TM: Nope, gotta look out for number one! (attacks Cap with sword)

S: I joined this absurd gang of wretches in order to have my revenge on Green Lantern and what do I get? A Tamaranean that can shoot feeble bolts of solar energy! This is a waste of my time.

SF: Allow me to rectify your opinion, Sinestro! (fires starbolt at Sinestro)

S: (puts up shield to block it) Pathetic. I wasted little of my energy in stopping that. Let me show you true power! (forms construct of dragon which breathes energy flames at Starfire)

SF: AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

DD: STARFIRE!

BE: How quaint. You care about that orange hottie. Perhaps I’ll gut her like I did Elektra.

DD: RAAAAAAAAAGHHH! (kicks Bullseye in face before flipping over his head to punch him to floor)

RH: Impressive. You’ve come on since we last fought. But you’re still in over your head, geek-boy!

R: I’ll show you how much I’ve come on! (throws batarang at Red Hood)

RH: Ha. You throw as bad as you fight. What does the bat see in you?

R: He sees that I can stay two steps ahead of my opponent in a fight (batarang reverses and flies back round, hitting Red Hood in the head.

(Norman Osborn watches footage of the fight on local news channel)

Norman Osborn: Excellent. Time to give the orders (presses buttons) It’s time. You know what to do.

CaptainCockblock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By CaptainCockblock

This is STILL going?

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CaptainCockblock:

Yeah. I mean, it's my thread. I can end it when I want. Sorry if it iritates you, but I'd like it to continue it for a while. Especially considering most people besides you didn't even finish their stories.

CaptainCockblock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By CaptainCockblock

@SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26: Not so much irritated as just surprised. :P

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Lvenger

Chapter 3 – Casualty

Norman Osborn: Bullseye. Attract Starfire’s attention.

Bullseye: You got it, boss man. (Somersaults over Daredevil and runs towards Starfire) Hey newbie! Enjoying taking lumps from elf ears? Some hero you turned out to be.

Starfire: How dare you insult me! I received training from the warlords of Okaara, helped to defeat Trigon and other menaces countless times! I will not be made a fool of by the likes of you!

Daredevil: Starfire don’t...!

(Starfire fires starbolt at Bullseye who dodges. Starbolt hits building, sending debris flying and sets building on fire)

Captain America: Starfire, what have you done?!!!

SF: I... I.... (crumbles to floor in shock)

CA: Team! Stop fighting and rescue the civilians! That’s the top priority now!

Ghost Rider: (whilst throttling Blackheart) I’ll be back to take care of you later, scum! (hops on motorcycle and rides towards building)

Blackheart: (pants for breath) Interesting. I underestimated Zarathos’ power. It seems I must do something to counter the edge the Rider has over me.

CA: Robin and Daredevil! Get inside the buildings and start rescuing civilians! Spider-Man! Protect passers by from falling debris! Ghost Rider! The villains are escaping! Tail them but don’t get too close!

GR: As you wish, Captain. (revs cycle and races towards escaping villains)

Heat Wave: Oi Sinestro, where are you going?

Sinestro: I’ve wasted enough time with you miserable fools. Green Lantern is not here and I have far more pressing concerns with my own corps than to gallivant around with you common thugs. (flies off into space)

Taskmaster: COMMON THUGS?!! Give me 5 minutes with Sinestro without his ring and then we’ll see who the common thug is.

Red Hood: Shut it. We need to go remember?

TM: Oh yeah. Right. Here comes our ride I guess. (Helicopter arrives and villains enter. Helicopter flies off.)

CA: NO! The building’s collapsing! Robin, Daredevil and some civilians are still trapped inside!

Poison Ivy: Don’t worry, Cap I’ll keep the building upright for as long as possible! (uses vines to keep building from falling)

Robin: That’s the last of the civilians. Great job Ivy!

Spider-Man: IVY WATCH OUT FOR THE FALLING...

(Falling burning debris smashes into vines, crumbling on top of Ivy)

SM: IVYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

SF: No, no what have I done? (sobs hysterically)

SM: Ivy where are you?!!! (flings debris around to find Ivy) Answer me damn it!

CA: Everyone shift some rubble! We have a man... er teammate down! Let’s move it!

SM: Oh God, Pam! (Spidey cradles Ivy’s body) I can still feel a pulse! She’s alright! The vines must have cushioned most of the impact!

CA: We need to return to base and get her healed up! I’ll call in some medical help!

SM (turns to Starfire) YOU!! Pam could have died because of what you did! Your recklessness endangered hers and countless civilian lives! For that I’ll...

R: Spider-Man, please now’s not the time for fighting. The more we fight, the more time we delay in helping Ivy. We’ll deal with this later, right now let’s get back to base and help her!

SM: Yeah, yeah you’re right.

CA: OK let’s move out team!

SF: (sobbing) I’m sorry, I can’t go with you. Not after what I’ve done. I just can’t live with myself. (flies off)

DD: STARFIRE!!

SM: Good riddance.

CA: Enough Spider-Man, we have to go now. Come on! (team heads back to base)

CA: Thanks for responding so quickly, Don and Doctor Mid-Nite.

Doctor Mid-Nite: It’s not a problem. Pamela’s plant like physiological is intriguing to study. It’s been incredibly informative to learn about her whilst me and Don mended her.

Donald Blake: You sound like you’re enjoying this far too much, Piotr. But in any case I’m glad I could help Steve. Oklahoma’s been quiet recently so I’m glad you called me out here. And I know you want to speak to him so once I’m done here, I’ll give you two some alone time.

CA: Thanks Don.

SM: (Rushes in) Is she going to be all right?!!

DMN: She’ll be fine, Spider-Man. But I don’t appreciate interruptions. OUT!!

CA: That’s an order, Peter. She’ll be fine.

SM: All right, all right this isn’t a party I want to crash anyway. (walks off)

DMN: OK she just needs some rest now. If you’ll excuse me, I need to get back to New York. The Justice Society are accepting some new recruits into the fold and I have some work to finish off.

CA: Tell Alan, Jay and Ted I said hi.

DMN: Will do, Cap.

DB: Since Ivy’s on the mend I guess you want to see him now.

CA: Yes please.

DB: Very well. (strikes cane on floor. Lightning strikes Donald Blake and in his place is the Mighty Thor)

Thor: Hail, Steve Rogers. Verily it hath been a long time.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Lvenger

Chapter 4 – I would have words with thee

(Cap and Thor are in the meeting room, staring out of the window)

Thor: It hath been long since we fought in arms against our foes, Stephen. How farest thee?

Captain America: Well today certainly hasn’t been my best day Thor. I let a group of villains escape, couldn’t control the team and was unable to prevent a casualty.

T: That was not your doing my friend. These events were out of yon control. Thou cannot... what is the term... ‘beat yourself up over it’

CA (chuckling): It’s always strange hearing you use proper English, my friend.

T: Verily, the concept is alien to me too, Captain. But these troubles still weigh you down a great deal.

CA: I know (sighs) When I became leader of this team, I had no idea things would end up like this. This is our earth’s branch of the interdeminsional swap of heroes, a demonstration that our two universes can co-exist with one another. I bet things haven’t gone this sour on the other earth.

T: I doubt that the other team would be any more successful at this situation than you, Steve.

CA: I hope you’re right. How are the Avengers by the way?

T: Ah tis that I wished to speak to thee about. Stark has asked me to invite thee back to the team. There are threats for which Captain America’s leadership skills are required. It would be a great honour to fight side by side with thee once again.

CA: I have thought about going back there. Plus my duty on this team is almost up and I do need to prioritise threats to our earth now. Once this mission is over, I’ll appoint a new leader.

T: But this leader would be inexperienced at leading a team of heroes from two midgards, Captain.

CA: Robin can help out with that. Bruce has trained him well. I’ve never seen a more skilled boy of his age. His combat skills at his age put Bucky to shame when he was that age.

T: Verily, the Batman is a stout, cunning warrior.

CA: I can’t believe Starfire’s gone AWOL on her first day. We need to find her, she’s in a different universe and doesn’t know her surroundings.

T: Whilst I share thine concern for Starfire, the villains must be found too. For if they are left at large, they may yet enact more plots to endanger Midgard.

CA: Agreed. That is the top priority. I should contact Ghost Rider and see if he knows where the villains are. (taps communicator card) Come in, Ghost Rider. Come in. Ghost Rider, what is your status? (radio static)

(The villains’ headquarters in an edge of town warehouse. The villains stand over an unconscious Ghost Rider)

Norman Osborn: Blackheart, are you sure these bands of yours will work?

Blackheart: Do not doubt forces you cannot understand, Osborn! The bands of Vyshnegradskii will subdue Zarathos’ will and make him my loyal slave!

NO: Good. We need a replacement for Sinestro and Ghost Rider is a viable substitute.

RH: So what’s up with pulling us out of there, Osborn? I had a clear shot at taking down Robin!

NO: Patience, Red Hood your time will come. Stage 2 of Operation Vertigo is about to commence. (pushes button on console behind him. A large missile rises up.)

Bullseye: Oooh, big toy, Osborn. That could kill a lotta people. Where’d you get it from?

NO: I borrowed it from an out of town friend.

RH: Hey wait I recognise that logo. That’s Lexcorp technology! Why are you getting technology from my universe?

NO: Lex and I have a... mutual arrangement.

Heat Wave: I know I’m not the brainiest guy around but since that missile is from my earth, care to tell me what Stage 2 of Operation Vertigo is?

NO: Certainly, Heat Wave. This missile is the tip of the iceburg that will provide you all with the opportunities that you desire. Aside from this missile, I have several more. We will hijack a broadcast to the people of Las Vegas demanding $2 billion dollars from the casinos and Las Vegas’ other attractions or else we demonstrate to them the power of modern nuclear technology.

Taskmaster: In case you don’t remember, there are heroes from this earth and some others that can easily stop us. What’s stopping them from doing that?

NO: Tsk, tsk Taskmaster, learn to trust in your superiors. In 20 minutes, I will activate an impenetrable barrier that will isolate everyone inside Las Vegas and prevent anyone from getting in. I’m told that even Superman has been unable to make a dent in the barrier.

RH: Another Lexcorp toy?

NO: Indeed. Now, be on the alert. The heroes are probably starting to wonder where Ghost Rider is and will be on their way soon.

(Cut to open window at top of warehouse where we see Starfire eavesdropping)

Starfire (internal monologue): I can’t take them on now, they outnumber me and Ghost Rider is very powerful from what I’ve read. I have to go back to the team and get them to trust me again. Though I don’t know how they could after what I’ve done. (flies off)

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Lvenger:

Great job. You can post now. Thnx!

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Lvenger

Chapter 5 – Trust can easily be lost

(Spider-Man, Daredevil and Robin are in the team lounge. Spidey is flicking through the TV channels)

Spider-Man: Ugh nothing on TV. I hate it when that happens. Where’s Friends when you need it on?

Robin: Spider-Man, stop hogging the remote. I want to watch the news to see what they think of the earlier situation. (grabs remote from Spidey and turns to news channel)

Female Reporter: ... fight that occurred in these streets hours ago. The cross dimensional team of heroes fought against villains from two universes and were unable to subdue them. Worse, a building was nearly destroyed and many innocent lives threatened. For how long have superheroes done more harm than good in this world and in its counterpart? Isn’t it time these freaks are kept on a leash to protect ourselves from the danger they pose? This is Caroline Kennedy reporting for...bzzzt

SM: Thank you, couldn’t take any more of that garbage, Robin.

R: Wasn’t me. If I had to guess, I’d say an outside force caused that.

(Screen flicks to Norman Osborn and his group of villains)

Norman Osborn: Greetings citizens.

Daredevil: Well there’s your outside force.

SM: Osborn! It had to be him! Well he won’t hurt the people I care about any more when I’m through with him!

DD: Ssshh!

NO: ... and now the introductions are over, here is our ultimatum. We possess advanced nuclear missiles and are prepared to fire them around the world unless our demands are met. Firstly, all the profits made in Las Vegas are to be funnelled into a specific bank account. Secondly, Blackheart here demands a sacrifice of souls so you’ll have to arrange that dreadful business for yourself. Third of all, any available do gooders in tights decide to intervene in our plans, we will aim our missiles at their home city. So stay out, heroes!

SM: That dirty mother...

R: Hang on do you see what I’m seeing?

(The heroes run to a window to observe a barrier being erected around the city)

R: That looks like the barrier that was up in Metropolis a month ago! Luthor must be in on this too!

SM: Great baldy’s supplying Osborn with tech. How can this get any worse?

(Starfire flies in)

SM: YOU! Get out of here before I tear you apart!!!!!

Starfire: Spider-Man, I am truly sorry about what happened earlier. But I have information about the villains hideout and...

SM: Oh so you think you can just swan in here with the bad guy’s address and make everything peachy again! Well let me tell you something...

Captain America: Spider-Man stand down now. Starfire tell us what you know.

SM: Hang on I’m not done with her yet...

Thor: Back I say, web slinger. Now art not the time for petty squabbles amongst our ranks.

SM: Fine.

SF: The villains are situated on the edge of the city in an abandoned warehouse. They have Ghost Rider under their control and missiles and a barrier and...

CA: Ghost Rider under their control?! This isn’t good. Starfire, we’ll talk about your actions later. Right now we have villains to stop and a teammate to free. Thor can you assist us?

T: Verily Captain. Mjolnir will strike the fiends with the thunder they deserve!

CA: Excellent. Starfire lead the way!

(Team heads out of headquarters)