U.N X7 Part 2

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By batkevin74

Continued from: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/u-n-x7-part-1-1550198/

UNX7 Zack, Kelly, Lisa, Jessie and Screech moved silently towards the four men in the jeep like a wolf pack approaching an unsuspecting flock of sheep. The sky was still dark but dawn was on the way.

“Lisa, you have the kill shot.” Zack said quietly into the comms.

“You are %$#^ kidding mate!” grumbled Screech “I found the camel herder!”

“Just pull your head in Crocodile Dundee and do the job you’ve been assigned!” snapped Zack as he mentally added another black mark against the obnoxious Australians behaviour. Lisa placed the special bullets into her gun, lined up the shot putting Osman right in her crosshairs.

No Caption Provided

“Tell me when?” she said.

“Twenty seconds,” said Zack “X7, GO!”

UNX7 were on the men in seconds. Kelly grabbed one in a sleeper hold, pressing the neck tight and sending him into unconsciousness. Jessie incapacitated another with a blast from a taser. Screech grabbed the third insurgent by the head and twisted, cracking his neck with a loud snap leaving him lying on the ground in a paralysed state. Osman started to run when two bullets hit him in the face killing him instantly before the fluoroantimonic acid inside the bullet began dissolving his head.

Zack looked at Screech as he laughed at the downed insurgent. Zack slapped him across the head “You disobeyed a direct order!”

Screech swung a punch back but Zack ducked, dropped the shoulder into his gut and thumped Screech backwards off his feet. Zack drew his gun to be met with Screech aiming his back up at him.

“He’s alive!” snarled Screech as his finger hovered on the trigger. “Orders followed.”

Zack thought about just pulling the trigger and being done with him, but that’d be more trouble. He holstered his weapon “Get up!”

Lisa checked on her kill. The superacid was ten quadrillion times stronger than pure sulphuric acid and had almost totally evaporated Osman’s face making it look like a deflated balloon full of porridge. She pulled out some bolt cutters and began popping off his fingers. Kelly and Jessie cable tied the trio as Zack assessed the situation. Secondary target eliminated with three others down, one overly so but team alive.

“We’re back Slater. What’s going on?”

“I have a visual on the primary and a secondary. Bad news is they have some friends.”

“So do you Slater, we’re on route. Eta six minutes.”

“I may not have six Zack.”

“Screech you’re babysitting! Everyone else into the jeep!” barked Zack as Kelly and Jessie dumped the trio out of the jeep like cheap luggage and Lisa stopped her deidentifcation of Osman. Zack walked over to Screech and held his hand out.

“Hand over your weapon.”

“You’re %$#&* joking mate!” laughed Screech.

“Either hand it over or I take it from you,” said Zack “That’s both an order and a promise. We’re on the clock so your call.”

The pair stared at each other before Screech relented and begrudgingly handed over his gun. Zack turned and headed to the jeep as Screech made several rude gestures to the back of his head before kicking one of the prone captives in the ribs.

Slater walked towards the group of men near the barrel fires. His targets were split making his job harder. He could pick of snippets of the Sudanese Arabic they spoke, which whilst similar to basic Arabic he spoke but with obvious glaring differences. Also parts of English and French along with some Sudanese tribal speak which he had no idea. He’d ditched the rifle on the walk in as a ruse to get close, now it was seeming like a terrible idea.

{Who the hell is that?} barked Hassan bin Khamis to his men as Slater walked closer.

{Hey! YOU! Stop!}

Slater stopped and put his hands out stretched to the side. He’d gotten the gist of the yelling.

{Who are you?}

{Tareq al Mustapha. Sent by Allah} replied Slater as he looked to the sky.

Hassan looked over to his leader brother Mohamed who nodded and six men of the Sudani Liberation Front pointed their weapons at him and advanced forward. Slater dropped to his knees.

“Okay guys, I’m about to be either executed or gang raped but I’ve split the field. Any time you want to come rescue me.” he whispered before yelling {Glory to Allah in the most highest!}

“Ah let him get raped, it’ll be funny!” mocked Screech over the comms.

“Hold on Slater,” said Zack “We’re nearly there.” Zack turned to his team as they bounced in the jeep towards their comrade. “I hate to ask ladies, but which two of you three wants to get naked?”

United Nations, Geneva, Bunker #7

Mr Belvedere looked at his watch and the high-res satellite images focused in on Um Dukhun. They didn’t show much except what appeared to be a vehicle moving towards the target area. They were out of contact with the team, so all he could do was watch from afar and hope it didn’t go pear shaped like it did in North Korea in 2010.

To be continued...

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By batkevin74
ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese: All in good time. They gotta get out of the Sudan first! :)

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#5  Edited By ImpurestCheese

@batkevin74: Yep, it's a fairly large country. May take them a while

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By batkevin74

Bumped

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumped as I just bumped pt1

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumped

FicOPedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 230

@batkevin74: Nice. Interesting that codename Screech is such an a-hole, considering that the a-hole stuff about TV Screech didn't start coming out until several months after this story (unless you count the 2006 sex tape, and the 2009 tell-all book about the TV show).

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers