Twisted Tales: X-Men #2 (Mature: Language)

VyseCarma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By VyseCarma

Scott and Bobby sat next to each other in the old ford outside the jeweler's, Bobby crunched noisely on the ice in the cup, shook it around then sat for a bit. Finally Scot had to ask, "Ok so what's up with the ice?"

Bobby eyed him for a bit then bit down on the ice, "Its a long story."

Scott looked at his watch then at the jeweler's, "We've got time."

Bobby frowned, "All right, you wanna hear the whole story? I used to be a drug dealer, right? Finest rock in the world, right?" He paused to give Scott time to nod, then continued, "Anyway business is boomin' right? And theres this huge party at The Professors manssion, and I got 'cause I'm supplying the thirty-pounds of entertainment." He twitched a bit, sniffed the back of his hand and ran it through his hair, "So I'm there and this girl- FINE, girl man, I mean she's got a pair twins on her ribs, right? And that ass man, mmm."

Scott gave him a look, "You going anywhere with this?"

Bobby smiled, "Yeah, this chick, she tells me it's her first time using and she wants me to try first, right? Now I've got very few rules when passin' out but rule number one is never touch the product, and I tells her just as much, right? But she don't wanna let it go. She grabs my hand and tells me, 'Baby, come on, I'll let you cop a feel, right? And I remind you, HUGE."

Scott frowned.

"Anyways, I grab a pinch and I suck it down," Bobby spun his finger around the rim of the cup, "Turns out, the bitch don't want shit. Just wanted to know if she could get the great 'Ice-man' to fall, right? Well now I'm hooked. I'm suckin' it down like I'm Charlie Sheen. I'm hittin' enough rock that I wake up in the morning and can't remember a fuckin' thing I've done for the past for or five days just to hit the rock again."

Scott looked at the small man at his side with a new distaste, he'd never been a fan of drugs to begin with but this is just bad.

"So anyway, one day I wake up, and there's The Professor just sittin' there with Jean at his shoulder right. Well he makes me a deal, I join him, he stops the addiction. Now, at this point I say, 'I ain't got no problem,' right? But they tell me they've hidden the rock and if I'm willing to deal, come and find him. It took all of ten hours of shaking and trembling to chase them down. Now the professor smiled and gave me over to Jean right. And she does her mind-shit, right? And suddenly I'm not craving the rock. Just Ice, man, and I can't stop. So I eat the ice."

Scott smiled, "Its a better habit."

"Look all I'm sayin' is we all got our secrets," Bobby said sticking another ice cube in his mouth, "Like Jean for example."

Scott frowned again, "Why? Whats up with her?"

"Oh, nothing," Bobby winked, "She's just gotta bird on her lower back."

"What?" Scott laughed.

"Seriously, man," Bobby laughed fixing his hat, "Its like her codename trapstamped across her back. Check it out the next time you're back there."

Scott laughed, "What's that supposed to mean?"

Bobby smiled, "She ain't ever smiled at me like that."

Scott laughed, but then felt a hand on his shoulder, Bobby looked like he was scared out

of his mind. Scott looked around, "What's up man?"

"See that guy?" Bobby nodded to a wrather hairy man with mutton chops and a thick jaw in a suit next to a small girl with a white strand in her hair, "Thats James Howlett, New Yorks finest FBI agent."

Scott aimed rolled the car away, "Then lets get the fuck out of here."

"C'mon, James," Anna said stepping ahead, "The shops right here."

James rolled his eyes, "Relax, Rouge."

The two stepped into the shop, there was some rich woman in white screaming her head off at a pair behind the counter, "You two little fuckers think you can seriously fuck up my order and then you have the nerve to be making out behind me?"

"Mrs. Frost, please," Said the boy, name tag said Kurt, in his thick greman accent, "You've got to understand we where on break and there's nothing else we can do about your wedding rings." The girl, name tag Wanda, nodded.

James stepped up, "Excuse me ma'am, please step aside."

The woman shot him a dirty look, "And who the fuck are you?"

James flashed the badge, "F. B. I. Move. It."

When the woman had been suffecently calmed and moved aside James turned to the couple behind the counter, "James Howlett, F.B.I. we've got an tip that the Aplocolypse Gem here?"

Wanda leaned in close eyeing the other woman in the shop, "We do."

Anna smiled, "We'd like to see it, we think someones trying to steal it."

James rolled his eyes. Great.

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By deadpoolrules

Already???????It's f***ing awesome.

Hey,could you read my new Hulk Fan-Fic.

VyseCarma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By VyseCarma

I did, sorry I didn't comment on it, I liked it. (I often read Fic's but don't comment)

Thanks DPR

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By YoungJustice

LMFAO. Amazing job man.

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By deadpoolrules

Holy sh!t,Iceman is YJ

VyseCarma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By VyseCarma

Lol, thank you, thank you. : I tried my best.

Avatar image for tomdickharry1984
tomdickharry1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By tomdickharry1984

Ha ha Kurt works forr Magneto :) Good stuff

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#8  Edited By batkevin74

@VyseCarma said:

Scott and Bobby sat next to each other in the old Ford outside the jeweller's. Bobby crunched noisily on the ice in the cup, shook it around then sat for a bit. Finally Scot had to ask, "Ok so what's up with the ice?"

Bobby eyed him for a bit then bit down on the ice, "It’s a long story."

Scott looked at his watch then at the jeweller's, "We've got time."

Bobby frowned, "All right, you wanna hear the whole story? I used to be a drug dealer, right? Finest rock in the world, right?" He paused to give Scott time to nod, then continued, "Anyway business is boomin' right? And there’s this huge party at The Professors mansion, and I got 'cause I'm supplying the thirty-pounds of entertainment." He twitched a bit, sniffed the back of his hand and ran it through his hair, "So I'm there and this girl- FINE, girl man, I mean she's got a pair twins on her ribs, right? And that ass man, mmm."

Scott gave him a look, "You going anywhere with this?"

Bobby smiled, "Yeah, this chick, she tells me it's her first time using and she wants me to try first, right? Now I've got very few rules when passin' out but rule number one is never touch the product, and I tells her just as much, right? But she don't wanna let it go. She grabs my hand and tells me, 'Baby, come on, I'll let you cop a feel, right? And I remind you, HUGE."

Scott frowned.

"Anyways, I grab a pinch and I suck it down," Bobby spun his finger around the rim of the cup, "Turns out, the bitch don't want shit. Just wanted to know if she could get the great 'Ice-man' to fall, right? Well now I'm hooked. I'm suckin' it down like I'm Charlie Sheen. I'm hittin' enough rock that I wake up in the morning and can't remember a fuckin' thing I've done for the past for or five days just to hit the rock again."

Scott looked at the small man at his side with a new distaste, he'd never been a fan of drugs to begin with but this is just bad.

"So anyway, one day I wake up, and there's The Professor just sittin' there with Jean at his shoulder right. Well he makes me a deal, I join him, he stops the addiction. Now, at this point I say, 'I ain't got no problem,' right? But they tell me they've hidden the rock and if I'm willing to deal, come and find him. It took all of ten hours of shaking and trembling to chase them down. Now the professor smiled and gave me over to Jean right. And she does her mind-shit, right? And suddenly I'm not craving the rock. Just Ice, man, and I can't stop. So I eat the ice."

Scott smiled, "It’s a better habit."

"Look all I'm sayin' is we all got our secrets," Bobby said sticking another ice cube in his mouth, "Like Jean for example."

Scott frowned again, "Why? What’s up with her?"

"Oh, nothing," Bobby winked, "She's just gotta bird on her lower back."

"What?" Scott laughed.

"Seriously, man," Bobby laughed fixing his hat, "Its like her codename trapstamped across her back. Check it out the next time you're back there."

Scott laughed, "What's that supposed to mean?"

Bobby smiled, "She ain't ever smiled at me like that."

Scott laughed, but then felt a hand on his shoulder, Bobby looked like he was scared out

of his mind. Scott looked around, "What's up man?"

"See that guy?" Bobby nodded to a wrather hairy man with mutton chops and a thick jaw in a suit next to a small girl with a white strand in her hair, "That’s James Howlett, New York’s finest FBI agent."

Scott aimed rolled the car away, "Then let’s get the fuck out of here."

"C'mon, James," Anna said stepping ahead, "The shops right here."

James rolled his eyes, "Relax, Rouge."

The two stepped into the shop, there was some rich woman in white screaming her head off at a pair behind the counter, "You two little fuckers think you can seriously fuck up my order and then you have the nerve to be making out behind me?"

"Mrs. Frost, please," Said the boy, name tag said Kurt, in his thick German accent, "You've got to understand we were on break and there's nothing else we can do about your wedding rings." The girl, name tag Wanda, nodded.

James stepped up, "Excuse me ma'am, please step aside."

The woman shot him a dirty look, "And who the fuck are you?"

James flashed the badge, "F. B. I. Move. It."

When the woman had been sufficiently calmed and moved aside James turned to the couple behind the counter, "James Howlett, F.B.I. we've got an tip that the Apocalypse Gem here?"

Wanda leaned in close eyeing the other woman in the shop, "We do."

Anna smiled, "We'd like to see it. We think someone’s trying to steal it."

James rolled his eyes. “Great”

Same again, the stuff in bold are typos that are fixed. This is quite good man, I'm liking the jewel thief X-Men :) Good work