Twin City: The intro

Rudyftw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Rudyftw

As of yesterday me and my brother have both decided to create our own original series and post it on the one and only Comicvine. I am currently still working on High Tide and my brother already finished up his first Bandit issue. We aren't the best writers, but we think we have something interesting and different to deliver to this site and fan-fic in general. It's kind of rough for us because we have so many great ideas and stories to tell and share, but not as much patience and writing skill as we would like. Both me and my brother are planning to one day do this for a living when we get a little bit older and finish school, so a little feedback would be great. Any feedback would be great. Even negative feedback. Also, if anyone is a fan-fic writer who has some free time on their hands and is interested in joining us in our new series, please message us. We have many characters for you to choose from, or if you would like to bring your very own original character aboard that would be just as cool with us. All we ask is that our characters exist in the same universe, and that we choose the setting that your character is currently in.

What our series will be about?

Our series will mostly take place in the fictional Twin City. A city filled with death and despair. A city where every civilian is a prisoner and every prisoner is a civilian. There is no hope here. Only death. Our series will take our heroes and villains into a place where no one is safe and no one is innocent. Follow us as we take on the superhero genre, but with a modern approach and an "anything goes" attitude. We hope you guys give us a chance and we hope you enjoy our future work as we slowly, but surely progress. Thank you guys for reading! We really appreciate it.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

BTW, my first issue/chapter of High Tide will be up tomorrow night for anyone who is interested. Thanks again!

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#2  Edited By InnerVenom123

I love the idea of the setting and the atmosphere, and I'll definitely check out the works and give feedback when I can!

desperado_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By desperado_

@InnerVenom123 said:

I love the idea of the setting and the atmosphere, and I'll definitely check out the works and give feedback when I can!

Thanks it means a lot! We will be sure to do the same!

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#4  Edited By InnerVenom123