Turn Left

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By Darkchild
What would you do if you had the choice to make your life "better". Make it and mold it, would you use your power in ways uncertain for the likes of your kind. Would you continue knowing that affecting this life your life, that you also affect the lives off all the other selves. Each one of them affected in either small or drastic ways. Having the knowledge and ability to change something that made your life what it is now. And would you accept the consequences, These three individuals were given this power. And I sit back waiting for their pleas and utter terror of their actions.

Institute for the Clinically insane

"And here we have Duncan, he was admitted a few days ago screaming we need to let him go. That his next point of exit will be here soon and he cant get off this "Earth" while being here. At the moment we have him doped up, but somehow he is pushing through the drugs and mumbling to himself. Or to the person he thinks he sees" A group of scientists walk past my room their faces twisted from the drugs they have me on. Now that I have calmed down I realize I have plenty of time to figure how I can get out of this...To be with Jacob again, Make things right.

Four Months ago

I sit at my desk again figuring the right lyrics to go with the guitars. Screaming into the bluetooth to the moron on the other end complaining that my work needs to be in soon that I have a deadline. My anger gets the best of me and I curse the man out and slam my fist into the desk telling him "Eight stories at once Your a f@#king moron to think that they will all be finished within the month. Maybe three but not all eight." the jerk off screams once more before hanging up on me, At first i stand to slam my fist into the wall when I hear my son "Daddy DAAADY!" he comes screaming with the home phone in his hand and looks up at me "Pwone" I smile and lean down and take it from him only to get angry again...its the old crone "Why is he answereing the phone, your too busy to get off your a$$ to do it yourself. Using your own son as an assistant." I chuckle out of annoyance and tell her "No...Jeena he heard it before I did so he brought it to me, him answering was his own accord." I give him a goofy look making him laugh as he runs out of the study "What did you call for Jeena I mean bitching at me is most likely the reason but usually most people have a direct reason for bitching." She tells me to go f@#k myself before she begins to talk "You think I can have him this weekend huh Javier? I have money now and a house." I sigh not wanting to get any more annoyed or angry for Jacobs sake "Fine Gene i dont care just have him back before 7 in the morning I have work at 8 so he needs to be here for me to take him to daycare." She perks up "I'll take him." I shake my head wanting this conversation over with "Alright just stop by and grab his bag and the usual. Now Gene.." she barks "Dont pronoucne my name like that its Jeena you sh1t" I listen "Now Jeena you know how to get their right?"

She slams the phone down I know this because it echoed through the receiver. The next morning she comes and picks him up, I wave goodbye as he screams as she drives away. He never likes leaving me and I should have felt something was wrong. Two hours later I get the call, the call no parent needs to get. They were in an accident as she was taking him out for a drive and were at the hospital. I dont remember how I actually got to the ER but I know i did so fast as three police officers stopped in the Emergency entrance with me, I pushed away from them and their stopped as the nurses know me, i find their room and I began to pray for my sons recovery. 2 hours 38 minutes and 22 seconds later my son was dead and my ex wife on life support. All i wanted was my son back, but nothing could bring him back...or so I thought.
Avatar image for deactivated-5a8e59d43ee1f
deactivated-5a8e59d43ee1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I like it man :D

I'll make my post tomorrow, hopefully, I g2g

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Methos

hmmm.... wonder if i can guess what influenced this....

M

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Darkchild
Methos said:
"hmmm.... wonder if i can guess what influenced this....

M
"
LMAO

yes that add that it was inspired by a song i wrote and a bit of another show that we both love. But hush now
Avatar image for vanessa_summers
Vanessa Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Vanessa Summers
the thunder echoed through the air, the little girl huddled quietly under the covers of her bed. with each flash of lightning, she would flinch and the covers would rustle, lightly overhead. the grip on her teddy, Winston, grew tighter with each passing moment the storm lingered. there was nothing more frightening in little Isabella's life than the sound of thunder or the flash of lightning. except the rattling of her bedroom door knob. it meant he was home... and that he'd be paying her a visit. she hated his visits. she hated him. and she hated that her Daddy had to die and her Mommy remarry this hideous monster now parading himself as her stepfather

"Rattle.. Rattle"

she bit down on her lip and slowly the door opened, the soft squeak echoing through the silent room. he took a step inside, his shadow filling the doorway. as he shut the door behind her, her heart lept and she swallowed. the click the door latch made sounded like canon fire, it was so loud. she silently wished it was the sound of a prison cell door locking, but that would mean her Mommy would have to belive her. that would mean telling, despite what Tad told her would happen if she ever did. she held her finger over her lips and just stared at Winston, who stared back at her with that usual vacant, button-eyed stare of his
"Isabella....my pretty Bella. I know you're awake. There's no hiding. You know Tad always finds you..." she shut her eyes tight and as he made his way to the bed, that loose floorboard giving the familiar squeak, she silently prayed to God to make it stop. just for one night, make it stop

...The Next Morning...

"Isabella Murphy! Get yourself down here!! It's Saturday, but that doesn't mean you need to sleep all morning long!"
Alice Dawson's voice was shrill, yet not unkind as she called upstairs to her sleeping daughter. but what she didn't know was, the little girl hadn't slept at all. after Tad had gone back to his and Alice's room, she laid awake and just cried. she had finally crept from the bed a few moments ago and had taken a quick shower, trying to scrub it all away. everything usually did go away, all but the bruises and the shame. dressing in jeans and a plain pink t-shirt, she grabbed her dance bag and came downstairs slowly. her mother looked up from the sink in time to catch her eye "Well there you are! You've got dance class in twenty minutes, young lady! Mrs. Summers is going to be expecting you and if you're late again, you know she's going to ask you to stop coming. Is that what you want?" she looked down at the floor and shook her head softly, exhaling a sigh "No Mamma. I don't want that. You know dance class with Mrs. Summers is my favorite thing. I'll hurry. I promise." her mother simply nodded her head and Isabella slipped out of the kitchen, and with a glance over her shoulder for Tad, she hurried to the front door and slipped out silently, the door shutting behind her
Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Darkchild

awesome post Lexi Ill wait for Azteks first before continuing

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Andferne

...wow

Vanessa Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Vanessa Summers

thank you guys!!  really!  it's my first go at this so,  I'm nervous!

Desilation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By Desilation

nice fan-fic forum hey andy

Harold Archer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Harold Archer

wow that was awesome, if you dont mind my opinion. 

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

I applaud you both.

Desilation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Desilation

hey kiara so tell me why did you turn blue if you don't mind me asking? 

Avatar image for deactivated-5a867073cc016
deactivated-5a867073cc016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

(sorry for the delay...I won't be on later on tonight but at least I did get this in before I went, I know it 'aint that great but it is something, so that should count at least :P)

Jack walked down the hallway of his sister's house, he was a man of routine, during the week he was the happiest man in the world, living with his amazing sister and her adorable daughter, he had enough money to live on his own, but he preferred to be with his sister, to watch over her. However, on the weekends he was a very different man, he was never at home on the weekends, he would spend his time using his card counting skills to earn money to pay for his sister's bills, but that was just for those few hours that he was sober, the rest of his weekend was spent either in the gutter or in the emergency room, he was a man of many addictions. He didn't really need the substance abuse, he just felt like he might as well wallow in his misery, one of his flaws that stuck with him from his youth.

As he walked down the hall, he heard laughter coming his way and moved to the side of the hallway as a little girl ran by him to her bedroom, she was most likely going to get her pillow because it was movie night, her excitement, her innocence, it always brought a smile to his face. Jack then emerged from the hall, heading for the door, he turned to see his sister sitting on the couch, and watched as her daughter ran back into the room and leaped onto the couch beside her mother, clutching her pillow and brimming with excitement. He smiled, it was a beautiful thing to see, too bad he wasn't going to see anything like that on the streets of Vegas, with one last look at the two his smile faded as he thought of what he was about to do and he spoke, "Have a good night you two, I hope you enjoy the movie." But they did not hear him, they were bonding, his sister never asked where he went for the weekends, but he would have lied to her anyways, he couldn't let her know what he did.

Stepping out onto the streets of Vegas, Jack began his walk to the liquor store, to get intoxicated, to forget all the pain in his life, to dwell on his regrets and wish there was some way he could undo past mistakes...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oh and btw, they share a name but the guy in the fan-fic isn't my character

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Darkchild

The weeks that followed my sons death were fadded and I remember very little except THAT day. The funeral ran through my head for the following weeks the amount of people who came was amazing but I kept looking into the casket for Jacob waiting for him to jump up screaming "GotYa" like he always did when he played or scared me. But nothing happened his tiny body lied in the casket and her body on the opposite side of him. Her one wish even though she wasnt a great mother was to be buried next to him, she also wanted to be buried next to her fallen family but that wasn't going to happen. They were buried in the front lot of the local cemetary and I even paid to reserve the lot next to my son a hefty price but my family helped with that. Many of my days sober were spent sitting at his grave crying and often coughing until blood came up. I would spend the entire day at his grave waiting for something or someone, and the care taker would usually wake me at night before he left telling me to go home in a polite way.

But the night that I will always remember was 5 weeks after his death, I had fallen asleep in hopes the pills would do their work and kill me in my sleep. Empty bottle of Vicoden sits on the night table My dreams usually involved a voice over but tonight it was different. A booming voice spoke through Jacob in the dream "What would you do If you could make this all go away, Make all the sadness go and once again be happy. What would you change, would you change his name, if you had him and if you had him with her? What would you do?" I stutter for a moment and the voice again speaks "What is your answer?" I finally bring the words out "Yes Take it all back take it all back all the pain and the suffering I want to be happy with my son again."  Jacob smiles and with the booming voice "As you wish, a small portion of my power has been endowed to you. Now begone and be happy, when you awake. You will be in another life."

The dream fades and i shrug it off as another drug induced dream. And the night goes on and I awake, But when i Do it is not the world I left when I closed my eyes the night before. My arm grows heavy as my eyes open slowly something pulling on it, I leap from the bed and push myself up against the wall. A woman turns quickly asking me "Hun? Whats the matter." My eyes widen as I notice two things. One the woman in my bed is not Jeena and two....I'm alive.

Vanessa Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Vanessa Summers
Alexandra Summers walked to the front door, gathering up her keys and her dance bag. a quick glance at her watch told her she was going to be her usual hour early to the dance studio she owned in the heart of town. the sound of footsteps bounding down the stairs, accompanied by the soft feminine hum alerted her that her daughter had finally gotten ready "Vanessa! Vanessa Elizabeth! Let's go!" her tone warm, the shout merely to penetrate the buzz of whatever Vanessa's latest taste in music was blasting in her ears. she watched her round the corner of the hallway, her dance bag over her shoulder, and she couldn't help but smile. had she ever been that young? maybe once.. maybe a long time ago

"You still are, beautiful."
the sound of her husband's voice coming up behind her, the warm familiarity of his hands as they slid around her waist to draw her back into an embrace. she turned and with a laughing smile on her face, she lifted up on tiptoes and kissed him tenderly "You are becoming more telepathic as the years pass, Mr. Summers. Pretty soon I'm not going to be able to hide any thought from you." Andy laughed and returned the kiss, right as Vanessa appeared in the foyer with a groan "GOD! Like.. don't you two ever stop doing that?" Alexandra and Andy shared a glance and turned to their daughter, shaking their heads and laughing "Not if we can help it, princess. Not if we can help it. "she rolled her eyes at her dad and just shook her head. she went back to focusing on the music and walked to the foot of the stairs to sit down to wait

"One of these days, we're going to have our hands full with her. You know this don't you darling?"
Andy rubbed a hand over his face and sighed "What do you mean, 'One of these days', love? She already is a hand full. A good one, but a hand full." Alexandra laughed and stole another kiss before pulling the dance bag up onto her shoulder "And we'll love every moment of it. I'm going to get going, baby. I need to stick to my schedule. I want to get there early, to see if hopefully that little girl takes me up on her offer. I told her she could come early, if she wanted to talk." he gave her another affectionate squeeze before reluctantly releasing her "The... little Murphy girl, right? Isabella, I believe?" she nodded as worry creased her forehead "Yes. I get the feeling something isn't right. But I don't know what. She's been very reluctant to talk to me. She's been late for class going on two weeks now. I just know something's going on. I just hope I can help." Andy reached for his wife's hand and brought it to his lips, kissing the top of it lovingly  "You will, darlin. You will. You care for those girls you teach, almost as though they were your own. If anything is going on with this little girl, I believe she knows she can trust you." Alexandra sighed before sending him one of those trademark smiles of hers  "What would I do without you? Come Vanessa. Let's get going. You can warm up while we wait for the rest of the class to show up."  Vanessa slid off the bottom stair, walked over to her dad, and wrapped her arms around him. he dropped a kiss to the top of her head before gently ruffling her red hair  "Daad! You're gonna mess my hair up doing that!" mother and father just exchanged another amused glance before Alexandra pulled the front door open and walked outside to the car. Vanessa lept up, kissed her dad on the cheek and took off running out the door behind her mother  "Bye Daddy! Love you!"
Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Darkchild

awesome Lexi

Vanessa Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Vanessa Summers

thanks so much, DC!

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Darkchild

no prob cant wait to see Azteks

LstPaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By LstPaladin

this is really good stuff..

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkchild said:
"no prob cant wait to see Azteks
"
o_O

*feels the pressure*

@Lexi: that was awesome!!
Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

Hey Jack....Shoot me a PM.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jack entered the liquor store with not a single thought on his mind besides the thought of drinking all of his problems away. Jack's stay in the store was a short one, he found his alcoholic beverage of choice, for he had made this journey many a time and it was not long before he stood at the counter, forking over the money that would buy his happiness. Jack was a little surprised that he did not recognize the man behind the counter, being one of the most frequent customers at the place, but did not question him, he was not here to make small talk. However, the man seemed to want to talk to him and began asking Jack questions, peculiar questions, "What would you do if you could make this all go away, make all the sadness go and once again be happy. What would you change, would you have said something different, wou you have said it sooner? What would you do?"

Jack heard the words clearly in his head, the words  he had been thinking to himself now spoken aloud, but he was not afraid of this man, he did not question him of how he knew what Jack was thinking, he felt a calmness instead and he replied to the strange man, "I do not know what I would do, but trying things over again couldn't hurt, too bad such things only happen in stories." He joked but did not laugh, he did not think it was funny, he craved the ability to be able to change his past, but he had come to accept that it could never be changed. However, the man at the counter whispered something that Jack did not hear, something that if he had heard, and understood, may have made things go quite differently for the man said, "This is a story, not my story...but I am its writer." and with that he disappeared.

Entering a dark alley, it did not take long before Jack had finished off all his drinks and lay wasted on the ground, his pains only increased by the alcohol, however, he wouldn't remember any of this so what did it matter? He simply lay there, unmoving, waiting for the alcohol to drag him into unconciousness, and it did, in fact it put him in a coma...in a coma where a voice once again spoke to him, "So do you wish to try and undo past mistakes?" And in his moment of weakness Jack answered, "Yes..."

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Darkchild

Her body as she stands up out of bed glistens in the morning light, her eyes widen as she comes closer to me. I push myself up against the wall as if trying to escape but she cups my face and kisses me "Just another nightmare babe, Was he in trouble again?" She smiles as she asks the question bringing me back to bed and we both lay in bed. Her body warm and close to mine I turn to her pulling her face towards mine and I kiss her again Kari? These are Kari's lips but she looks so different. She chuckles as I stop moving my lips and lay their like a dead corpse trying to kiss. She pulls away and looks at me "What is going wrong with you huh?" she says with a smile "We need to wake you up?" she says as she reaches between my legs. I almost jump out of my skin as she took me off guard, I smile and shake my head 'No love, just a very vivid dream. So was Jacob any problems in the middle of the night?" this startles her completely she looks at me and asks "Who's Jacob?" My eyes widen and almost bulge from my head.

I leap from bed running out of the bedroom and running throughout the house looking for my son screaming his name. "Jacob!! this isnt funny." She comes to the doorway still naked and watching me act like a psycho I run back and forth from room to room looking for him. Finally I fall to my knees and the tears stream down my face. She finally comes over to me then holds me close her bosum cradling my head. She shhs me telling me "Duncan's sons name is Jacob....he is a character in your dreams. We have no children, We cant and you know this Javier. I am so sorry." she begins to sob again. My sobbing begins to subside and I look at her, she is my worlds version of my first love. I stand up and shake it all off telling her "I need to go to the pub baby girl, Need to get some thinking in." She smiles as we go back into the bed room "Not until we have our fun." pulling me hard and the door slams behind us.

Two hours and a very tired body later I come to the pub "Now i need to figure out why i ever left my worlds version." i say to myself with a chuckle. The demon or what ever it was last night did this, almost feels like he just moved my mind into the mind of Javier. My brain feels like its been through a blender I have the memories of this guy and my own courcing through my brain. A sudden headache takes over my body and blood begins to trickle down my nose, I wipe it away not wanting to worry right now as I think.

PRIMAV3RA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By PRIMAV3RA

im in love with this story i only finished the first post but ive got some tears from it so  i like this story alot

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Darkchild
PRIMAV3RA said:
"im in love with this story i only finished the first post but ive got some tears from it so  i like this story alot"

Well you have offically become my Numero Uno Fangirl lol
PRIMAV3RA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By PRIMAV3RA

lol thats because im number 1 in everything EVER! lol

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Darkchild
PRIMAV3RA said:
"lol thats because im number 1 in everything EVER! lol"
thats questionable :P
PRIMAV3RA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By PRIMAV3RA

except for trivial things like writing lol and bowling hot dog eating

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Darkchild
PRIMAV3RA said:
"except for trivial things like writing lol and bowling hot dog eating"
lol maybe. I would lvoe to see some of your writings
PRIMAV3RA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By PRIMAV3RA

T_T  no way.  i dont like for people to read what i write, im writing something right now and ive been posting it in a free for all rpg where ur allowed to write about what u want.  and im writing a bio kinda like a fan-fic but its posted on another account.   and aztek kinda insulted it so its not to be shown to know one

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Darkchild

oh well i wont insult or criticize less u ask for criticism

PRIMAV3RA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By PRIMAV3RA

uhhhhh maybe one day

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Darkchild

sweet

god im bored

Azalea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Azalea

i have to finish and revise the story first so idk when

if ur bored *hint hint* then u could post in sinner^^

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Darkchild
Azalea said:
"i have to finish and revise the story first so idk when

if ur bored *hint hint* then u could post in sinner^^"
i was actually contemplating that.

do the other posts tonight like round 730 when shawns going down for the night
Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Darkchild

maybe finishing the entire thing tonight and continue with the others once Sinners done

Azalea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Azalea

cool^^

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Resonate
Darkchild said:
"maybe finishing the entire thing tonight and continue with the others once Sinners done
"
thats a lot to finish up man
Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Darkchild
Resonate said:
"Darkchild said:
"maybe finishing the entire thing tonight and continue with the others once Sinners done
"
thats a lot to finish up man
"
Not really Sinner is almost done. House is just in the beginning as is Hope.Turn Left if i can pull it off should be a long one
PRIMAV3RA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By PRIMAV3RA

RUNS IN thread

dont kill urself trying to write all those :P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PRIMAV3RA said:
"T_T  no way.  i dont like for people to read what i write, im writing something right now and ive been posting it in a free for all rpg where ur allowed to write about what u want.  and im writing a bio kinda like a fan-fic but its posted on another account.   and aztek kinda insulted it so its not to be shown to know one"
o_O I insulted it?

*doesn't even know what he insulted*
PRIMAV3RA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By PRIMAV3RA

alrighty i read all the posts and i must say im in love with this story keep up the good work lexi,dc and jack ^^

4donkeyjohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By 4donkeyjohnson

A story written in triplicate...nice idea.