Trampoline (Plant Me A Simple Dream)

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

If you ever jumped on a trampoline and dared try to touch the sky and you thought to yourself.

I can make something from this...Then this is that idea and me and a friend of mine did do just that. we did not get far but we had some fun trying. Here is some of our work. I hope you enjoy it.

Trampoline (The Twins)

Journey Through The Yard Anna walked with her eyes closed they never once opened. She had known the path like a blind person knows there house. Down the steps all 46 of them left at the bottom of the stairs listen for the water of the old family water fall with the statue of a angel in the middle of the brook keeping watch over them and then a right after crossing the bridge.

She held tight to her white tiger Buster was his name. Buster never complained he was always brave and he kept her safe at night no better guardian could be found no better friend could be wanted or needed beside her sister Caroline.The world seamed so fresh but yet somehow stale to Anna as she made her way to her destination. It breathed with her it longed to have her explore the family farm this place with angels and gargoyles it whispered to Anna about things that made you want to be more then a simple daughter of a rich cotton farmer.Caroline would have no such advetures she was very snotty very sure of her future she had never like the garden with the angels or the brook or the bridge and sure enough she did not like the place where Anna had been going with her eyes closed and her friend Buster in tow.Walking up to the gate in the middle of the maze of bushes trimmed clean and neat every day by her uncle Larry Anna finally made it to the old rusted but well maintained building that housed her favorite place in the world a huge special made trampoline. It was stretched just right and could be said to almost be larger then most peoples homes.

Anna stopped and and imagined a universe of impossible things.Stars over head in her place a galaxy of things taking place. Life abounds here she whispered to Buster , Life awaits us and Buster whom are we to let it wait.She stepped through the door and let it close behind her as she jumped all night trying to touch the stars. Anna could fly in this world Anna could explore.Caroline worried about Anna down below far away in her world Anna was braver then her Caroline was afraid to fly however one day she would learn to fly one day she would learn to explore the universe that only Anna knew.Caroline Caroline Lay in the bed her old bones brittle more then anything she longed to fly one more time.Her maids looked After her as to did her grand children. They would come by every once in a while and take her hand and say kind words

, I love you grandma they would say. Caroline could remember the first time she closed her eyes as Anna led her down to the secret world she described she tripped on the 47th stair Anna says there is no 47th stair but Caroline had forgot that 46 stairs to the bottom 46 stairs that each had a name each stair had some magical name to Anna that Caroline would never recall but Anna new them with almost a uncanny ability. Whats the name of number 23 Caroline would ask Sir Micki named after a famous bulldog who Anna loved or so in her imagination she did.How about the first Step Coroline would ask and Anna would say that's not a name you need to know till you can fly and with that Anna left without another word.