joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By joshmightbe

NYC Sewer 2 years ago

Splinter was in his room and the other turtles were out leaving Don, Beast and Forge alone to set up the lab. Beast picked up a small device Don had built and looked it over curiously, "What is this?" Don looked up from a mass of wiring,"Oh,that doesn't work, I was attempting to make a teleportation device but I couldn't get it to work. I didn't really expect it to, given that I got all my parts from a junk yard."

Forge took it and was lost in thought for a second,then he pulled it apart and started rearranging some parts. The group became completely distracted standing around the device. Forge nodded, "I think it'll work if I just adjust this and boost the power......" A bright light enveloped them but they seemed not to notice until they heard a roar. The 3 turned in unison as Don pointed, "Is that a T-Rex?" Beast looked back,"I believe it is, we should probably run now."

The 3 sprinted away only to run into a group of raptors on the hunt. One leapt at Beast who swatted it away as the group ran in another direction. The raptors gave up the chase when the T-rex arrived but by then Don, Forge and Beast had escaped up a tree. Don looked around and was surprised to see a squirrel climbing the tree across from them, "Guys, where are we?" Beast looked over and saw the squirrel and he and Forge looked at each other and in unison,"Ah, The Savage Land."

Don looked confused,"The what?" Beast explained,"Its an artificial rain forest in the heart of Antarctica. Its home to many formerly extinct creatures there are even a few civilizations of people down here."

Once they'd determined it was safe to come down Forge pulled a small device from one of the pouches on his belt that produced a holographic map of the area,"We have a friend here who may have some tools that could help us finish the transporter so we can get back to New York."

They walked for a few miles until they came upon a village. Beast called out to a person passing by,"Do you know where we can find Ka-Zar?" They pointed them to a hut at the edge of the village. When they arrived Ka-Zar greeted them, "Hello Dr. McCoy, Forge and I don't believe I've met your friend." Don reached out his hand,"Donatello."

Forge looked at him, "You wouldn't happen to have a tool box would you?" Ka-Zar waved them inside.

As Forge finished up the repairs on the device screams were heard. Ka-Zar jumped to his feet and the 3 followed him out. The Sabre toothed cat Zabu roared as they exited and Ka-Zar looked to the sky," Klantorr." Humanoid reptilian creatures swooped down from the sky grabbing people. Ka-Zar and Zabu ran toward the village with Beast and Don close behind.

As one swooped down Zabu pounced on it, driving it to the ground. Don found one attempting to catch a small child. He delivered a flying kick to its face and swatted it away with his bo. Beast was caught by one but proved a bit stronger as he forced its hand away using the other hand as a pivot to kick the creature in the head and jumped away.

Forge stepped out of the hut and pointed the transport device at the creatures in the sky and flipped a switch. There was a flash of light and all but 3 of the creatures that were conscious were gone. The last 3 quickly grabbed their fallen comrades and retreated since the were now vastly out numbered.

The village thanked the group as they gathered around Forge who was adjusting the settings on the transporter. They said good bye and were then enveloped in light and sent back to the turtles lair about 10 feet from the floor. They dropped down in front of Splinter and the other 3 turtles who had surprised looks.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#1  Edited By batkevin74

@joshmightbe: I thought for a moment they'd gone back in time :)

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By joshmightbe

bump, I've been working on improving my writing hope it pays off next chapter