joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By joshmightbe

NYC Sewer 2 years ago

Splinter sent Leonardo out, telling him he needed solo training time though really the Old rat was desperate for some quiet and hoped the others would take the opportunity to get out for a bit. Leo told his brothers he had an errand and left letting in Beast and Forge as he went out. He emerged around the docks and spent an hour or so exploring the area while at the same time trying to perfect his stealth.

He found many great places to hide himself here and while seeing if he could fit in a small shadowy area behind a warehouse he heard gun shots and seconds later Hydra agents came running out firing at someone. Leo went to investigate and as he got closer something whizzed by him smashing into an agent's face and rebounding back. Captain America stepped out of the building as he caught his shield. An agent crept up behind him, Cap spun around at the sound of clashing steel and saw the agent standing there with half a gun.

Another agent then came crashing to the ground from a second story window. Cap and the agents were all looking around to see who did it, as Cap turned an agent attempted to take advantage aiming his gun at him but a sword flew past Cap and stuck in a large crate beside the trigger happy Hydra soldier causing him to drop his weapon and run, Cap casually tossed his shield catching him in the back of the knees. Leo stepped out grabbing his sword as Cap came over,"Thanks for the assist, don't think we've met." Leo shook his head," No Sir, I think I would've remembered that." Shield agents showed up to gather up the Hydra goons as Cap asked," What's your name?" Leo looked up,"Leonardo." Cap looked a bit confused," I assumed it'd be related to the turtle costume." Leo shook his head,"Its not a costume, I actually am a turtle." Cap looked around,"Oh, are you some kind of alien or something?" Leo shook his head, "According to master Splinter I was born in a pet shop in Hell's Kitchen."

A car pulled up as Cap said, "Ride's here, hey you care to tag along?" Leo's eyes went wide,"Sure." A few minutes later they arrived at the Avengers mansion. Cap entered saying," Sorry I'm late got a bit held up." There was a poker table set up in a lounge area, around it sat Ben Grimm, Wolverine, and Daredevil. Grimm looked up,"Whose the turtle?" Wolverine and Daredevil looked up. Logan spoke up, It's one of those ninja guys that helped out when the Marauders attacked the Morlocks." Daredevil nodded, "They helped me out with some trouble as well." Cap looked at Leo," Well you seem to get around."

Cap and Leo took a seat at the table as Ben shuffled the cards,"So kid, what's your story?" Leo told them of his brothers and Splinter, When Leo explained how they came to be Daredevil seemed to be staring at him and suddenly erupted, " Oh my god, you're my turtles." The group looked back at him as he explained how he was blinded and at the same time received his powers, pointing out that the same chemical that hit him must have been the stuff that caused them to mutate. Leo was shocked by this.

As the game continued they shared stories, Wolverine complimented Leo on the job he did getting the Morlocks to defend themselves. Leo informed Ben that his brother Donny was a huge fan of Mr. fantastic and would love to meet him. As they talked several heavily armed men slunk toward the mansion. A man stepped out looking toward the building and looked over to the large masked man beside him," How many are here, 4 aside from Rogers, Ben Grimm, Wolverine, Daredevil and some short guy in a turtle costume." He nodded, "Very well Crossbones, you may commence." Crossbones nodded back to Red Skull as he pulled out a missile launcher.

The security alarm in the mansion went off seconds before the front doors were blown off. The men flooded the room, shooting Grimm with some kind of foam that trapped him. Wolverine, Cap and Daredevil went running at them with Leo close behind. Wolverine was hit with several dozen tranquilizer darts that caused him to drop like a stone. Daredevil and Leo dodged them and Cap deflected them with his shield. The men attacked, before Leo could help Crossbones appeared behind him, he attempted to swat Leo away but he ducked and turned to face his attacker. Crossbones pulled a gun but Leo slashed it apart and spun around delivering a hard kick to Crossbones' face. The big man retaliated by punching Leo hard in the gut sending him back a step. He then punched Leo in the face and went for a kick but was blocked and flipped to the ground.

Red Skull himself entered and caught Leo's foot as he was about to deliver a devastating blow to Crossbones. The Skull tossed Leo into a wall and attempted to walk past the battle to get what he came for. Cap ran at Red Skull but was interrupted by gun fire. Leo managed to get in front of the Skull and kicked him in the chest. He was infuriated and proceeded to pounce on Leo delivering several devastating punches and then asked, "Did you really think you could stop me?" Leo spat out some blood saying,"No just buying some time." the Skull looked at him confused,"Time for what." "Clobberin Time." Red Skull turned around just in time to see Ben Grimm's massive orange fist coming at him but to late to stop it. Crossbones ran over to aide his unconscious master but Grimm back handed him through a wall.

After Red Skull and his henchmen were picked up Leo headed home eager to tell his brothers what had happened. He met Raph and Mikey at the door as they opened it a very bright light flashed and Don, Beast and Forge fell to the floor in front of a very confused Splinter.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#1  Edited By batkevin74  Online

@joshmightbe: Dude you need to change/edit what Ben Grimm says because you've opened up one of the best intro's into his catch phrase.@joshmightbe said:

"Did you really think you could stop me?"
Leo spat out some blood saying "No just buying some time."
Skull looked at him confused,"Time for what."

"Clobberin' TIME!" and The Thing's fist smashed Red Skull into orbit!

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By joshmightbe

@batkevin74: edited

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By batkevin74  Online

@joshmightbe: Nice! Don't mean to tell you what to write but you created the perfect set up and I thought I'd point it out. I am really liking your TMNT-MU blend

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By joshmightbe

I'm trying to figure out what other TMNT characters I can fit in tho some seem redundant, Like why use Rocksteady when you can use Rhino, I just need to figure out how to balance it out

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By batkevin74  Online

How about the Rhino-Bros! Rhino goes to rob a bank, Rocksteady is already inside robbing the bank. For a moment they think they're each other's reflections coz they're not that bright! Then they team up making what was merely one dangerous, super strong rhino moron into TWO dangerous, super strong rhino MORONS that need all four turtles & Spidey to bring down. That's be fun! Shredder takes over the Hand! Krang invades the Shi'ar! Raphael Vs Punisher! Leonardo takes on Bullseye! Bebop goes to work for the Kingpin...it's all possible!

ekrolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By ekrolo

TMNT and Marvel...dude you. complete. me. Lol, keep up the good work :)

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By CapFanboy

@joshmightbe: I have to say my favourite line from the whole thing was

Wolverine was hit with several dozen tranquilizer darts that caused him to drop like a stone.

This particular line was enough to bring a smile to my face xD

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By joshmightbe

bump