joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By joshmightbe

NYC Sewer 2 years ago

Raph was working out with the punching bag while Leo was off on an errand for Splinter, Donny was showing Forge and Beast where his lab needed improvements and Mikey was getting on Raph's last nerve so he decided to go out for a run. After around 20 minutes Raph heard commotion from the street below. 2 men that Raph recognized from Mikey's wall of newspaper clippings as Luke Cage and Iron Fist. They were fighting a few street thugs so Raph decided to pop in and give them a hand.

He leapt down from a fire escape driving a knee into the shoulder of one thug then jumped up to kick another in the head and then went for a third but his fist was caught by Iron Fist," Thank you for the assist but we need this one conscious." Raph looked over,"Okay." Cage grabbed the thug by the shoulder and turned him around angrily, "You gonna tell us what you're up to." The thug stammered, "Look, the ninja guy gave us 500 bucks a piece to cause a ruckus. Said it'd bring these turtle guys he's been looking for out of hiding and he just wanted to see what they could do." Iron Fist and Cage looked back at Raph who shrugged his shoulders, "Why would someone be looking for us?"

Raph looked off to an abandoned building at a sound of foot steps, they pushed the thug away and went toward the building. They burst through a window and say a camera set up on a tri-pod with a missing memory card and a bomb attached. They got out just in time and Iron Fist spotted the man who'd set it run into an alley.

They chased him for 3 blocks before catching him, he laughed as dozens of other dressed in the same uniform dropped down surrounding the heroes but cleared a path for a large man who wore the same insignia as the ninja but a different uniform. He was called Hun,"We were expecting 4 turtles but I suppose taking out 2 super punks will do." Cage starts to chuckle before seeing the larger man behind Hun,"Crap, it's Rhino. Hey Turtle what did you do to piss these guys off?" Raph looked around, "They look like the guys me and my brothers helped Daredevil out with a few weeks back, guess they held a grudge." Hun ordered,'Attack." Raph went to kick Rhino but was hurled away crashing into a dumpster. Several Foot soldiers pounced on him, Hun ran for Iron Fist who side stepped him and kicked him in the ribs as Luke Cage attempted to stop Rhino.

Hun grabbed Iron Fist by the leg and attempted to pull him down but it back fired as he used Hun as balance as he spun around and kicked him in the face and then went to help Raph with the Foot soldiers. Iron Fist noted that the Turtle was vicious as he fought. He could hear bones snapping as Raph stormed through the ninjas. Iron Fist had no trouble with them and within minutes all but Rhino had retreated. A tiring Cage looked to them,"Little help here." They ran over as Rhino knocked Cage to the ground, Raph leapt at him but was caught by his foot as Rhino proceeded to beat him like a pinata. A green light appeared around Iron Fist's hand as he drew back and punched Rhino sending him crashing through a wall. After the police had picked up Rhino Cage and Iron Fist went to talk to Raph.

Raph told them he'd keep them posted on what he found out about the Foot and they told him they'd keep an eye out for them and Raph headed toward home. When he arrived he ran into Leo who looked just as beat up as Raph was, before he could ask Mikey came down the tunnel asking,"What happened to you guys?"

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By joshmightbe

if any one is interested chapter 5 will be up soon, it focuses on Leonardo

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2  Edited By batkevin74

I like the team up with Iron Fist & Cage, I can see Danny taking Raph under his wing to focus his anger. Good work

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By joshmightbe

@batkevin74: Leo will be having a guest star as well in the next chapter and Don's team up is obvious and it will be a lot more than just them fixing up his lab

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By batkevin74

@joshmightbe: I would love to see Donatello, Forge & Beast Vs a Deathlock or Ultron

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By joshmightbe

@batkevin74: good idea I'll have to save that for later tho cause I already have the story worked out.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By joshmightbe

bump