Thundra: Genesis Part 6

moviegeek17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By moviegeek17

Hey guys sorry i was so late with this, i'd expect the final part of the story to be out next month sometime (realistically). anyway hope you enjoy it!!

Thundra Genesis Part 6

It took 3 doctors and a nurse just to hold me down for the fifth one to put me out. I’d be recovered by now if they hadn’t put me on enough Thorazine to OD me. It’s had me in a drug induced fog for nearly a day. It’s finally starting to wear off but for all they know I’m still their little zombie. I hear everything they say about me, they think I’ve lost it… On the contrary my eyes are finally opened… I see how things really are now. They’re afraid of me. All of them are… especially mother and Thundra. They made it clear to me when her first battle footage was unveiled to the sisterhood. It sickens me that I didn’t see it coming. They were both against me from the start…

Screams pierce through the walls of the hospital as a battle cry swiftly follow consuming everything in its wake. While the residents of the hospital brace themselves for the onslaught that will inevitably find them, Emma barely notices the lightly armed guards rush past her room ready for battle as she continues to contemplate recent events

They thought they could humiliate me. Beat me. Break me… “There’s too many of them! We can’t hold them off much longer!” Shouts a terrified guard to her sisters and the staff over the cries of agony as this situation quickly descends into a hellish nightmare that is inescapable. But they were wrong! Nothing will stop me from taking what is rightfully mine! “How do they have this many men?! They’ve never had this many before!” Screams a nurse from a close distance just before being silenced permanently with the blades of the wild men as they continue to advance closer and closer to Emma’s room, a few moments later three guards station themselves around a seemingly unaware Emma.

Suddenly a fourth guards rushes into the room looking her three fellow sisters in the eyes. “Protect her with your lives! We cannot allow the wild men to get her. Do you understand me?!” The three soldiers nervously nod in agreement knowing that they have no other option but to fight to the death. While this madness continues to ensue Emma continues to stare at the footage of Thundra slaying King Nero on the TV. Thundra… your day of reckoning nears…

The Growls of the wild men seem almost by the door as the guards tense up with fear and saying silent prayers for a quick death, while Emma remains focused as the situation becomes more and more clear to her as she smiles with sick pleasure.  Yes. Not much longer now…

Young Thundra lifts weights while Older Thundra contemplates the fast approaching confrontation with Romulus. This is it… this was my last day with you mother. Once the sun rises tomorrow you’ll be dead and I’ll have to face the monster who took you from me… I don’t know if I can beat this one mother, he seems to be just as strong as me and even more savage than any wild man I’ve ever encountered. Everything about him is different from the rest of them… he knows how to pick apart all of our strategies and the way they follow him… it’s like the war has started all over again. Which means the riots will soon follow if I don’t stop him…

“Daughter can I have a word with you?” Older Thundra breaks away from her thoughts as soon as she hears her mother’s voice. Lyra looks troubled much like when she gave her daughter the news of her recruitment 11 years ago. “Of course mother.” Smiles Thundra at her mother not even slightly aware of her mother’s inner suffering. Lyra smiles back at her daughter weakly as they walk to a quieter place for their talk. Once they make it there Lyra tries to tell her daughter what’s on her mind but can’t force the words out, she quickly realizes that she doesn’t have the heart to her what needs to be said. Small tears run down Lyra’s cheek as she lets her grief take hold momentarily while younger Thundra tries to figure out what’s wrong.

But older Thundra understands what she was trying to do, she too is consumed with grief as she falls to her knees and tears up. You were going to tell me weren’t you mother? But you couldn’t bear to tell me about him… About Romulus. You didn’t want to see reality smash the dream you created for me. The first bead of tears run down Thundra cheek as her younger self asks her mother with concern

“What’s wrong mother?” Lyra wipes away her tears and regains her composure but is still shaken. “Nothing Thundra… I’m just so proud of you. You’ve achieved in weeks what has taken us years to accomplish; I knew you could do it daughter.” Lyra hugs Thundra as tightly as she can, expressing to her what words can’t say properly. Older Thundra continues to cry as she watches the last moment of affection that she will ever share with her mother. Mother… I forgive you… These are the only words that she can manage to say as Lyra continues on.

“Daughter… this will be the last time I will give you guidance so heed my words wisely cause from here on you are your own woman. Understand?” Young Thundra nods back at her mother while older Thundra remains fixated on her mother.  “There will come a time sooner or later in your career when you will face adversaries that will push you to your very limits and on that day you will be tempted to give in to them…” Please mother… just tell me… begs older Thundra, hoping that somehow how things can be different this time but as her mother continues on the realization that there is nothing that can be done to change their fates.

“But you never will. When that inevitable day comes you will dig deeper inside yourself, stand your ground and fight to your last breath. If you do this daughter, you will be the sisterhood’s greatest protector.”

I don’t want to lose you again… Suddenly Avela rushes into the room interrupting the two’s moment and confirming older Thundra’s fear that there is nothing she can do to change what is going to happen. She watches as her younger self and her mother become worried about what is making Avela so distressed.

“What’s wrong Avela?” asks younger Thundra while wondering what is going on. “It’s the wild men Thundra… they’re raiding one of our hospitals in the occupied zone. “Once Avela says this both Lyra and Thundra tense up. “How many sisters are in that hospital?” says Lyra as she tries to gain more understanding of the situation. “It gets worse though… that hospital is the one where Princess Emma was placed…” Upon hearing this Thundra rushes out of the room getting ready as fast as she can for the battle to come while Avela and Lyra stay motionless and stare at each other, both of them already knowing who is behind it.

By the time we got there it was too late… He didn’t leave a single one alive. Both myself and the small squad of Femizons that were able to respond quickly enough were speechless as soon as we entered the hospital. It was a massacre…

The Femizons can barely believe their eyes as they walk through the blood stained halls and past the mutilated bodies of their innocent sisters each having the same twisted look of agony on their faces. Younger Thundra looks at each one of their faces till she stumbles across one corpse in particular that makes her stop, she motions for her sisters to scout ahead as she examines her fallen sister. She is filled with immense pity as she sees the cuts and bruises throughout her body especially near the areas where her clothes are torn most likely resulting from the struggle she gave.  “She never had a chance…” whispers Thundra to herself as she lays her back down to the ground. As she closes her eyes in respect she says one final thing to her hoping that somehow she will hear it. “I will not let this go unpunished sister… may our goddess grant you peace”

“Thundra are there any survivors?” buzzes Avela from the earpiece. “Negative Avela, it’s a massacre down here…” Avela is silent for a few moments unsure how to respond to the news.   “What room was Emma in? There’s still a chance that she’s ok” asks Thundra hoping to it’ll get Avela back on task. The strategy works as Avela immediately shift mindsets, looking up the hospital records as lightning quick speeds. “Go up a floor and take a right, her room number is 105.”

“Understood Avela” says Thundra as she switches to the audio frequency of the Femizons.  “Sisters I’m going to investigate Princess Emma’s room. Everyone stick together we don’t know if this area is secure yet.” Says Thundra intro the headset as she silently goes into the next floor, this floor has twice as many bodies as the ground floor. Thundra takes a quick breath and rushes to Emma’s room hoping she’s not too late for her too.   But as soon as she enters she knows that her fears were true.  The brutality of the first floor pales in comparison to Emma’s room, blood coats the walls in messy splatter pattern, there are three horribly mutilated bodies on ground but none of them are Emma, each body appears to have multiple slashes from what appears to be a small blade with one of the corpses having a scalpel embedded her forehead. Whoever did this made sure their victims felt it first. Thundra sees no signs of where Emma could be.

“Avela, I’m in Emma’s room, she’s not here. I think the wild men…” Thundra is interrupted by a booming voice from outside; she stops what she’s saying, readying herself for the wild men. “Oh Thundra! Come out and play!” She quickly turns to where the voice came from and sees Romulus and his army waiting outside. She glares at him already knowing he’s responsible for the atrocities done here.   Without thinking she runs right after him jumping out of the hospital window and lands on the ground as it cracks underneath her. Romulus’s army quakes in fear knowing the stories of her but he keeps grinning as she rises up to face him.

“How dare you slaughter these innocents! In their memory you will die!” Says Thundra whose rage is steadily increasing the more she sees Romulus. Romulus suddenly begins to laugh which shakes surprises Thundra, surprised that he is not afraid like the others. “Relax Thundra, it was nothing personal. Just war… you would have done the same thing if you were me.” Thundra quickly interrupts him, clearly infuriated by his claim. “We are nothing alike monster; you fight to cause suffering… I fight to protect my people!”

Romulus laughs a bit more clearly amused by what she said. “You’d be surprised what one is capable of when you embrace your demons.” Thundra glares at him, getting tired with talking with this psycho. “What have you done with Princess Emma you monster?!” Romulus can tell that he’s getting under her skin. “That’s kind of you but the name’s Romulus. And as for this Emma… I have no idea what you’re talking about. Must have slipped my mind.” Says Romulus sarcastically as he grins at her with his devilish smile clearly having fun messing with her. Thundra can tell he knows something from the tone of his voice, knowing what he’s trying to do. She clenches her fists tightly readying for the soon to come battle.

“The lies end now Romulus! You will tell where Emma is one way or another!”  Romulus continues to play mind games with Thundra enjoying every glare she gives him. “Tell you what; if you can beat me right here, right now I’ll tell you everything I know about her, hell I’ll even give you a free…” Thundra doesn’t let him finish as she punches him across the jaw as hard as she can. “Shut up and fight” Growls Thundra as she waits for him to respond.

Romulus falls to the ground and stays down for a few moments, spitting out blood from the punch. “Good punch. I can already tell this is going to be fun.” Thundra continues to glare at him while he’s down. “Where is Emma Rom…” Before she can finish Romulus pounces like a rattlesnake, drilling Thundra in the jaw before she can even react. She also falls to the ground and spits out blood. She tries to hide how shocked she is from this but knows that it’s no use, somehow sensing that he knows what she’s thinking. As she rises he begins to talk again grower cockier with each word. “Ok enough with the free shots, I want to see what you really got.” He continues to show off his devilish grin as Thundra clenches her fists, determined to obliterate that smile from his face.

“Fine by me.” Says Thundra as the two warriors begin the real fight, barraging each other   perfectly time punches and kicks while the other parries them perfectly, both of them are going toe to toe with each other neither side able to land a blow on each other , somehow being able to sense each of their opponent’s moves before they happen. This stalemate finally ends though as Romulus makes the first mistake with a high kick aimed at Thundra’s face. Thundra sees this chance and exploits it ducking the kick and quickly sweep kicking his other leg causing Romulus to collapse onto the ground leaving him unguarded. Thundra takes advantage of this; she hits him in the sternum as hard as she can. Romulus gasps for air as Thundra tries to end the fight with a punch to his skull but is shocked to see him catch her punch right before she can finish him.

Romulus grins at her knowing he’s caught her off guard, “My turn”. Before Thundra can react he drills her directly in the nose with his palm, she jerks back and onto the ground from the hit while Romulus quickly puts her in an arm bar before she can recover.   “Agggghh!” yells Thundra in pain as Romulus continues to put pressure on her arm till it reaches the breaking point.   As she continues to grit her teeth with pain Romulus soaks in the sounds like an aromatic candle. “I have to admit Thundra I’ve been waiting my whole life for this day… I’ve spent years dreaming of the ways I’d kill you…”   Thundra quickly twists around and kicks him in the jaw before he can snap her arm. He immediately lets go of her giving her the time she needs to recover.

“Years…?” says Thundra out loud, confused how he could possibly have known her for so long. Romulus laughs at her confusion clearly knowing something she doesn’t. “So she didn’t tell you… not too surprising honestly.” Thundra glares at him, quickly becoming annoyed by his cryptic remarks. Suddenly they both charge at one another with all their might as they collide into each other, reaching a dead stop. Neither one is able to overpower the other as Thundra locks eyes with Romulus determined not to back down. “My mother doesn’t lie to me” says Thundra firmly as she continues to stare him down, but all Romulus can do is laugh at her belief, which makes her on edge.

“So she told you all about me then huh?” says Romulus already knowing the answer while showing her another one of his repulsive smiles. Thundra eases up for a moment so focused on the realization of her mother’s deception that she can barely hold her ground but that shock quickly boils over into anger as she increases her ferocity towards him. “It’s funny what a mother will tell her daughter to keep her fairytale world alive…”

“Shut up!” screams Thundra as she head-butts him and attempts to shatter his sternum hoping it’ll shut him up. But Romulus is already prepared for her attack, catching her punch and unleashing his trap upon his prey quickly unleashing devastating blows to her gut and face. As she staggers backwards, still reeling from the shots he continues his assault punching her in the left and right of her face drawing more blood as she struggles to remain standing. Romulus continues his savage beating kicking out her knee and following it up with a crushing uppercut as she falls to the ground.

But as she falls to the ground she quickly rolls backwards, recovers and charges right back at Romulus much to his surprise. With everything she has she rams her shoulder into his chest knocking him several feet back as she unleashes her own barrage upon him executing precise punches and kicks to his ribs and face. Romulus staggers back even further taking everything the full force of everything she throws at him until she unleashes a crippling blow on him burying her elbow into his chest.   Romulus coughs up blood from the shot as it begins to trickle down his mouth he clutches at the spot of injury leaving him defenseless as Thundra drills him directly in the jaw with a well-placed kick. He hits ground and stays down for a bit as Thundra stares at him thinking it’s over but is proven wrong as Romulus rises with ease, wiping the blood from his mouth.

“Wow that was fun. I wish we could keep on fighting but I’ve got places to go and armies to gather. But next time…” Thundra quickly interrupts him not letting him back out of the fight. “No Romulus! This ends now!” Romulus tries to hold back a laugh but can’t help himself as he laughs at loud making Thundra sense he knows something that she doesn’t.   Romulus finally get himself together as he responds with a cocky grin on his face. “Don’t worry Thundra you’ll get another crack at me real soon… but first things first have you wondered why your sisters haven’t come to your aid during our fight?”

Thundra realizes what he’s referring to, frantically she buzzes into Avela hoping that he’s only bluffing while Romulus stays completely still enjoying his foe’s panic. “Avela, where are my sisters?” says Thundra as she hears Avela scrambling to answer her.  “Their tracers have them all together but they’re not responding…” Thundra tightens her fists with frustration knowing now that he isn’t bluffing. “Satisfied now? Now that you know I’m being serious I present you with an ultimatum. Me or your pitiful soldiers…”  Suddenly while Romulus is speaking smoke and flame begin to erupt from the hospital. “Oh and you might want to decide quickly cause there is a time limit…” says Romulus while Thundra glares at him trying not to let her anger control her.   “They’re already dead.” Says Thundra somehow knowing what he has in mind.

“Are you willing to take that chance?” smirks back Romulus, making Thundra doubt her initial assumption, she looks back at the burning building and immediately knows deep down that isn’t willing to risk their lives. Knowing what must be done she sprints towards the hospital without looking back hoping she isn’t too late.

The Surveillance bot attempts to follow her but is stopped in its tracks by Romulus, he grabs onto and turns it towards him knowing whose watching the footage. “I wouldn’t do that if I were you, the best part is almost here.” Grins Romulus at those in the control room and everyone in the sisterhood who’s watching. Lyra and Avela are speechless, not knowing how to comprehend what’s happening.

Thundra bursts through the back doors of the hospital and rushes through the hall just as her earpiece buzzes to life again. “Thundra get of there! We think he’s set a trap for you.” Thundra silently acknowledges this and buzzes back. “Me too Avela, but if my sisters are still alive then I can’t leave them to like this.” Avela slams her fists against the monitor in frustration but understands her friend’s point. “Fine. Just hurry, you don’t have much time before the whole building goes under. “

“Understood Avela, I’m almost there” Says Thundra as she rushes down the stairs to the basement level and even as the flames grow more and more intense she pushes on. Searching every room she possibly can till finally locates her sisters but is shocked to discover that her instincts were right. All of her femizon teammates have been viciously murdered each one of them with deranged expressions of a painful death. Thundra is motionless as she looks at their lifeless bodies knowing that this was her fault. “Avella… their gone…” Avela interrupts her, the urgency apparent in her voice.

“Thundra! The building is collapsing get out of there now!” Her plea however falls on deaf ears as Thundra becomes consumed by her guilt. “I should have been there for them… I could have saved them…” Suddenly a chunk of the ceiling crashes right in front of Thundra, knocking her out of her trans. “Damn it Thundra run!” screams Avela as more of the building begins to break off. Thundra snaps out of her trans, sprinting out of the collapsing room just before it falls to pieces. She continues to bolt through the halls and doors as the building crumbles behind her narrowly avoiding each chunk of rubble. As the situation continues to worsen she finally sees the stairway out. But before she can reach it she knocked down to the ground by the collapsing wreckage that used to be a hospital.

“Thundra are you ok?!” Avela hears no response from her friend only hearing the sounds of the building caving in. She returns her attention to the bot’s footage which only reaffirms her fears, most of the hospital has in fact collapsed with only a small portion left standing. Lyra is nearly catatonic from watching all these events unfold. Suddenly the camera changes from the building back to Romulus’ face. “What a rush! Wasn’t that exciting? No? Well who cares what you think! Anyway onto business, come tomorrow this nation is mine. If you try to run you will die, Try and fight you will die. It is pointless to do anything but accept your inescapable fate. And if you think that Thundra will save you from what’s to come then let this “demonstration” prove otherwise. Oh and Lyra…. We’ll be in touch.” Says Romulus with a wink as he turns off the bot.  Lyra stares blankly at the screen, having trouble realizing what just happened, While Avela returns her attention to her friend.

“Thundra talk to me! Are you alright?” Avela gets no response, only noises of crackling debris. But slowly she begins to hear groans which quickly escalate as she hears more and more debris shake until it a large chunk of it is casted aside.  

Thundra stumbles out of the rubble clearly worn out and angry as she waits for help to come. Once Avela is certain her friend is ok she turns her attention to Lyra looking her dead in the eyes. “This is your mess to clean, not mine.” Says Avela as she walks out of the room. Leaving Lyra to coordinate the response as the other Femizons remained shocked.

Cuts to a TV panel, a newswoman looks scared as she reports the troubling news. “Since the shocking emergence of the new Wildman threat calling himself Romulus. Small riots have been reported in every major city of the Sisterhood… With tensions running high and the Femizons stretched to their limits. One question remains on everyone minds can Thundra save us?” the panel abruptly dies as Vera turns her attention to Lyra and Avela.

“This wasn’t the morale I wanted to instill into our people Lyra, she’s supposed to win when broadcasted…” Says Vera as the two women become silent each one thinking the exact same thing. “I know it wasn’t …” Avela quickly stops Lyra, clearly still frustrated with her over the present situation. “Well it is happening, doesn’t matter how it was supposed to be.” Lyra is caught off guard from Avela aggressive tone as Vera quickly grows frustrated with their fighting

“Enough! We need to focus, He’s counting on us to fall apart but he won’t get it. We need to run damage control, Avela what’ll happen if Romulus reaches the nearest major city?” Avela quickly configures the odds on her computer; her grim face tells them all they need to know.

“However many he has in his army now, imagine doubling that if he hits a city… it’ll be a massacre.” Says Avela as they let the info sink in. Lyra rechecks her numbers only to confirm with her. “She’s right… Even with all our troops on active duty we are barely keeping the riots at bay.” Says Lyra having regained her composure.

“It’ll be like riots all over again won’t it?” Lyra nods back answering Avela’s as she gets the answer she didn’t want to hear. “What can we do?” Asks Vera, retaining onto some hope that this disaster can be averted. “The only thing we can do is divert some of our forces to the outer parts of the city; it might buy us enough time to evacuate the civilians.” Vera takes in what Lyra says as things once again break the silence, but Vera breaks the silence stating what they already know. “So it really is all on her isn’t it?” Both Lyra and Avella nod in agreement. “Will she be able to stop him Lyra?”

“Yes, she’s been trained for situations like this…” Vera quickly interjects Lyra opinion. “True, but even with all her training he was a challenge for her.” “I understand your point Vera but I’ve seen my daughter face many challenges over the years and with each one she stood victorious. She’s a true Femizon; she won’t give up till she has won. I can’t explain it but I just know she’ll pull through for us.”

“Motherly instinct old friend?” “I stake my life on it” responds Lyra confidently. After a moment or two of inner debate Vera decides to be honest with Lyra. “None of this would be happening if he’d have just died like he was supposed to.” Lyra simply nods in agreement while Avela is stunned by Vera’s honesty while she continues on. “You know if Thundra fails we’ll be next right…” Avela’s shock quickly turns to rage as Lyra interjects.

“That or hunt us like animals, depends I suppose…” Avela interrupts them having heard enough of them. “You know about him too? What the hell is going on here?!” Yells Avela, tired of their secrecy, but before they can answer her Thundra bursts through the doors the look on her face silencing them instantly.

“My thoughts exactly Avela.” Says Thundra as she turns her attention to her mother “What is going on mother?” Lyra is speechless for a moment unsure of what to say. “Thundra you should rest, you’ve been through a lot…” Says Vera, attempting to change the topic. “I was talking to my mother Empress.” Says Thundra, her voice filled with anger showing Vera to stay out of her way as she returns her attention to her mother. “What are you talking about Thundra?” says Lyra trying to pretend like she doesn’t know but Thundra doesn’t buy it. “You know exactly what I’m talking about mother. Romulus comes out of nowhere tears apart a hospital, our troops… and even myself… he clearly knew our strategies from the inside out…”

“What’s your point Thundra?” says Lyra not understanding what Thundra is getting at, Thundra glares at her mother as she spells it out. “My point is Romulus was the man who watched my fights; the same man you had me believe didn’t exist… Why the deception mother?” Lyra struggles to think of something to say waits clenching her fists angrily. “We weren’t sure it was something to be concerned with…” “Well clearly it was mother… Now I am only going to ask this once, is there anything else I should know about this man?” Says Thundra, giving her mother one final chance to redeem herself but as she looks upon Lyra she can already tell that she won’t get the truth from her. “You know everything I know daughter…”

“What aren’t you telling me mother?” Says Thundra, clearly having enough of her lies as Lyra continues to stand by her story. “There is nothing to tell…” Thundra doesn’t let Lyra finish her lie; she is practically blinded by her rage. “Stop lying and tell me the truth!”  Vera and Avela can’t help but watch as the argument intensifies. “I am not lying to you!” Pleads Lyra trying in vain to hold back her tears as Thundra continues her attack. “Why won’t you tell me the truth mother?!”   Tears run down Lyra’s cheeks, whatever she’s holding back is clearly tearing her up inside. “I can’t… You don’t understand.”

“Then make me understand…” Says Thundra coldly as she looks her mother dead in the eyes, Lyra knows Thundra isn’t going to ask again. “I’m sorry Thundra, I’m just not strong enough…” once Lyra says this she walks off. “A true femizon would be…” says Thundra with hate as she storms off, Avela tries to stop her but she is quickly shrugged off just before she leaves the room. Once Thundra has left the room becomes dead silent, Avela tries to figure out their next move while Vera moves in to comfort her broken friend. “I… I just couldn’t tell her Vera. Not like this…” Says Lyra as a few tears stream down her face, but are wiped away by her friend as she embraces Lyra with a hug. “I know sister; give her some time to cool off. You’ll get another chance soon…” says Vera as she lets go of Lyra, knowing she’s calm again.

“Thank you Empress. This day has been a nightmare...” Before Lyra can finish her sentence the TV panel flashes to life, showing Romulus with his demonic grin everyone jumps from his appearance. “Hate to break it to you Lyra but your troubles have only begun” Says Romulus as everyone scrambles except Lyra scrambles to track the bot while Lyra glares at him. “What do you want Romulus?” “Isn’t it obvious? I want you! Tonight… just you, me and my little army of wild men, I promised them a show for ages. And if I can’t back up my promise they have some… other ways to entertain themselves.” Says Romulus, as the others halt what they’re doing once they heard what he implied. “You wouldn’t…”

“Make no mistake, I will. But look at it this way if you entertain the guys your sisters will at least get a head start I hear these guys like to hunt anyway…” before he can finish he is interrupted by Lyra she clearly has had enough of his cocky attitude. “You want me fine... but we’ll see whose laughing in the end.” Romulus smiles a little bit finding what Lyra said humorous. “Still have some fight ya huh? Good you’ll need it for tonight. Meet at midnight, where it all began. Oh and one more thing, the kid can come after I’m finished with you” Lyra stares right back at him, somehow rejuvenated and ready to take him on.   “Deal…” Says Lyra knowing she has no choice but to agree. Once she agrees Romulus turns the bot off, leaving everyone in the room to regroup. Avela is the first one to approach Lyra.

“What are you doing?! You can’t handle him all by yourself!” yells Avela worried for Lyra but Lyra remains calm knowing that this is something she has to do. “I’m doing what I should have done a long time ago sister, cleaning up my mess. Don’t tell Thundra till I am gone. Go now sister I need to prepare.” Avela simply nods back, knowing her mind is set and there is no changing her mind. As Avela and the remainder of the staff leave, Vera approaches Lyra. “Lyra you don’t have to do this…” Says Vera with concern while Lyra begins prepare for battle snapping a bracelet with a chain attached to her wrist. “Yes Vera I do… I started this mess and it’s about time I paid for it.” Says Lyra as she turns her full attention to her friend. “If I don’t do this then he’ll invade us now and slaughter everyone… we’ve worked too hard building this nation to simply lose it all overnight.”

Vera puts her hand on her shoulder, talking to her more like a friend now then a ruler. “They’ll kill you. You know that right? Bring Thundra with you, with your combined might you’ll have a much a better chance…” Before Vera can finish Lyra interrupts her and looks at Vera and smiles. She can see her that she already knows her fate. “Have faith Empress, its time I proved my worth to the sisterhood… and Thundra once again.” Vera hugs her friend knowing this could be the last time she’ll ever see her and walks out of the room as little tears stream down her face. “Farewell… old friend.” Vera says to herself silently as she walks out leaving Lyra all alone.

While in the other end of the building Thundra lays on the ground meditating, anger flowing through as her as she attempts to calm down While older Thundra nervously paces back and forth pondering what is next to come. Why’d you say it!? Screams Thundra to her younger self. It’s our… my fault she went to face him, I shouldn’t have insulted her like that, but I was just too angry to care. She didn’t tell me everything because she thought the truth was dead. How was she supposed to know it would come back the way it did? But I didn’t know that at the time, if only I did… Younger Thundra tenses up as she continues to be angry, suddenly she gets up and yells as she punches a hole in the wall, breathing heavily as she finally begins to calm down. No this can’t be it! There’s still time to change this… Older Thundra rushes over to the younger one trying in Vain to get her Attention. Listen to me! If you don’t go to the control right now matriarch will go to face Romulus and  die! Please… you can stop this if you just…

Older Thundra is interrupted by Avela looking distressed older Thundra immediately knows what is about to happen as she hangs her head in defeat while younger Thundra loses her anger completely. “What is wrong Avela?” “Lyra left to confront Romulus by herself!” young Thundra freezes in shock but then rushes out of the room following Avela to the control room. “Where did she go?!” says Thundra as they stop by the control room door. “She went near the canyons, where your first battle was… but before she left she told me to give this to you” Avela hands Thundra a flash drive. “She said there was something you needed to see before you joined her…” “What’s on it?” asks Thundra. “I don’t know, she wouldn’t tell me. She said it was meant only for you to see.” Thundra quickly walks into the room while Avela waits for it to finish. Suddenly Thundra bursts through the door running at full speed to catch up with her mother.  “Thundra?! What’s going on?” Avela gets no response from her friend and realizes she won’t get one as she enters the room and restarts the video hoping to get answers.

As the video restarts Lyra looks into the camera, the quality of the video is low and quickly made as she appeared troubled yet calm. “Thundra… as you already know I have left to face Romulus, but before you run off to join me there is something you should know. You were right daughter, I have been keeping something for you and to be honest I prayed I would never have to tell you but you have a right to know the truth… As you know when you were born we engineered you to be the ultimate warrior for the sisterhood and it worked, but something unexpected happened as well… when we enhanced the egg it split into two one female… and one male.” Avela’s jaw drops at this revelation suddenly realizing why she was trying to keep this hidden from Thundra. Lyra continues on while Avela remains speechless. “None of us could have predicted it would happen, but it did… eventually we decided to allow both of you to develop and when the time came to take care of him I thought I did. But fate clearly had other plans that day… I hoped things would go perfect for you Thundra I didn’t want you to have to make the tough decisions that I had to. But sadly that is not the way the world works, as I’ve learned. Words cannot express how sorry I am for all of this Thundra… You have every right to be mad at me but I hope you’ll forgive me some day for what I’ve done. I love you daughter and always will…” Lyra cries silently for moment just before the video stops. Avela tries to get a handle of herself when suddenly the bot video comes back to life showing Lyra arriving to face Romulus; she clenches her fists hoping Thundra isn’t too late.

Lyra Stares out at Romulus glaring at him as his troops begin to encircle her while he grins at her. “Hello mother…” Says Romulus as Lyra glares at him knowing this is her last stand. “Hello Romulus…”

To be concluded

greenenvy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By greenenvy

I did not forget to read your story so Finally read the sixth part. Cant wait for the conclusion this was a enjoyable ride. 

moviegeek17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By moviegeek17
@greenenvy: 
thanks man i really appreciate it. ii'll try to have it up by friday if possible since i dont have much left to do. hope you enjoy the finale
Leliel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By Leliel

sorry made you wait so long I explain in note

moviegeek17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By moviegeek17

@Leliel:

its cool. i might want to reread over these actually to see how far ive come since then. just out of curiosity what did you think of it?