Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Pyrogram
No Caption Provided

Part one here

“LOKI! FACE ME YOU FIENDISH BASTARD!” Thors could be heard as they bounced off the Asgardian walls all around the castle; Loki had gone too far this time, Loki frantically ran down the stairs as he taunted the pursuing Thor "Brother, brother, you are a brute! All you crave is Sif's sweet fruit!” Loki sung through the halls as he raced down the stairs, He was the prime example of mischief, Loki misplaced his foot as he tumbled violently down the stairs, Coughing as he stood Thor came charging in like a bull, pinning him onto the stone wall as he gave Loki a shout that would have shattered glass, “WE WOULD HAVE WORDS WITH THEE!!” He punched the stone wall behind Loki as a vertical crack appeared, it slithered up to the ceiling and the across the wall above them as they looked at each-other, than at the wall comically.

A Giant Crack had appeared, above Balder the Brave’s personal Quarters. As the duo had fixated eyes on the crack, Loki took the chance to slip away without Thor realizing...Not before writing something on the wall.

Once he turned around ready to turn Loki into a giant bruise, he saw Loki had disappeared “ARRGGH!” He exhaled heavily before walking away angered. His eyes locked onto the wall as he saw red writing, “Sif's sweet succulent fruit that is” Thor’s eyes widened as he read this, His anger was reaching abnormal levels, He bit his lip as he was suddenly touched on the shoulder by a smooth and gentle hand, His heart could have burst out of his chest as he heard a voice “Well Thor…That is……Brash” Amora spoke to him as she winked at the God of Thunder. She took him by the shoulder as she directed him towards the exit of the corridor, gently pressing her shoulder against the wall rubbing the words off , while clinging to Thor, a bit too close for his comfort.

She clung to him as she rested her golden hair onto his shoulder as they walked along, “Ohh Thor, Why would you write such things on the---“He placed his finger on her lips, stopped as he walked in-front of her and spoke imperatively “Those words were not mine, Loki was behind those words” He looked down in disgust, Amora swiftly grabbed his head and lifted it, she stared into his dark, powerful eyes and spoke suggestively as she ran her finger down his head, onto his chest lower and lower “Sure…If you do not care for Sif..” Thor quickly grabbed her finger that was now sliding down his solar plexus. He bit his lip before speaking.

“I do care for her” He turned around sharply and walked away. Intending to find Balder and ask for some help to get back Loki for turning his bed into a giant Aardvark and his closet into a Sloth.

About 2 hours later, Thor, Balder and Sif are taking a hike through the Asgardian Mountain Range

No Caption Provided

Thor sat down tranquilly, hand on his chin as he gazed at Sif , ignoring the natural beauties around, He had no care for the amazing Bird calls, no care for the rivers that would silence any Mortal…He only had one thing in his gaze. He had a goofy smile as he watched her stretch out…What was he doing with his life, He was the God of Thunder….Ogling his best friend.

Suddenly she turned around, speaking in an amorous manner to him, “No peaking” She grinned as she slowly walked into the river. Thor had to use all of his willpower to turn away , after he had much inner struggle, He looked at Balder who was in the middle of catching the sun as he lay down “What a most pleasant day my friend…Sun is shining..With my two best friends…Loki nowhere to be seen...What a day!” He lay down and closed his eyes, taking in the sun.

30 minutes later...

The trio, all lying down as the sun beat down onto their skin, just enjoying the simple pleasures of life.

Thor was sitting with his legs hanging off the side of the mountain, his top off as the day was particularly hot, his legs banging on the side as he listened to Balder speak about something to do with Frost Giants, he was not really listening, He was thinking off Amora, What did she mean earlier? Did she…He shook his head and looked at Sif, by chance she had just turned to look at him, Their eyes met for a fraction of a section before they both turned their heads away in surprise.

Thor bit his lip, so did Sif, She kicked her feet into the air and shouted “Lets Dooo something!” She stood up then gave her hand out to Thor, beckoning him to get up also.

He sighed “Let’s go” He took her hand as she helped him up, he walked over to Balder and kicked his head “Get up” He bobbed his head up and down, He suddenly dived to the side, grabbed his silver sword ready to give Sif a surprise attack when suddenly – “OHHH” He shouted in pain as Sif kicked him in the crown jewels. He dropped to his knees with tears in his eyes…He croaked...”How did you...” He dropped to the ground as she chuckled; picked up his sword, “Better luck next-time” She skipped away in a joyful mood.

Recovering from his recent attack, he stood up, he was alone...his company must have left without him; He kicked the dirt as he looked around...No weapon, no food, no water, He had even forgotten how they got gotten here from the starting point.

The surrounding area was truly extraordinary, the sun shimmered over the untouched river, Birds flew overhead as a silhouette to the majestic blue sky, Asgardian Mountains were truly the best in all of the realms.

Thor set off, taking in all of the greatness this place gave, the very presence would be enough to humble to average Asgardian….

-

Thanks for reading!

@lykopis - @wildvine@irishlad@bumpyboo - PyroVerse library of PyroMania

kiss_lamia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

That. Was so. Much fun. Right off the bat, you had me laughing. Yes, Sif is quite the daring girl, isn't she?

You are extremely prolific by the way. Two fics in two days? Spoiled Lyko is spoiled. **cheesy big grin**

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Pyrogram

@kiss_lamia: Thanks and will have it done today!

@lykopis:

Sif, indeed she is :P , And get ready for moar tonight :D

Maybe not....If I get time >_>

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#5 wildvine  Moderator

Loki frantically ran down the stairs as he taunted the pursuing Thor "Brother, brother, you are a brute! All you crave is Sif's sweet fruit!” Loki sung through the halls as he raced down the stairs, He was the prime example of mischief,

This is brilliant writing. Especially that rhyme. Pure genius that. : P

“WE WOULD HAVE WORDS WITH THEE!!” He punched the stone wall behind Loki as a vertical crack appeared, it slithered up to the ceiling and the across the wall above them as they looked at each-other, than at the wall comically.

Another Lol moment. I really like Loki. He's such a dork, but kinda endearing too. I hate to think he's gonnna turn all twisted.

This story, I like it. Another!!

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wildvine: *wink* Yeah, Genius :P Haha, Yeah, Thanks a bunch, You will consume another tonight if I can write it XD

Irishlad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Irishlad

I dunno how I missed this I never got the message from your callout for some reason.

Anyway... time to get out the red wine, cigar and review. This continues to be awesome Loki is still a lovable brat, Sif is still a lovable tease and this overall is a very lovable story.

The only issues I really had with it was a few typo errors but I'm not really picky about that tbh.

keep up the good work you've earned yourself a Thornetto

No Caption Provided

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Pyrogram

@irishlad: HAHAH! Thanks a lot mate, I will wall post you next-time!

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

Geez, Thor can't catch a break with Sif huh? NOT THE FAMILY JEWELS!

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Pyrogram
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Deranged Midget
Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: I guess I'll just... go sit in the corner or something...