#1 Edited by Pyrogram (40965 posts) - - Show Bio

“You fight like a girl!!” Loki shouted as he taunted Thor, Standing on a little tower above the worn Training Arena he chanted at Thor and Sif as they swung for each-other with blunted swords to not cause harm.

Thor looked at Sif eagerly, He always loved fighting her, she was a strong warrior...One of the best he had ever known, ever would know. He flashed her one of his cheeky grins as he tightened his grip on his sword, Pacing forwards at speeds that would make the best Earth athletes look like mere child; he swung at her at tremendous speeds, the sun glared off the sword as it swung in the air, The tranquil swinging noise as it cut through the air was abruptly stopped as Sif’s blade connected with his, causing a most violent thud as metal clashed on metal.

The Two Asgardians warriors looked at each-other, no words were said as the two interlocked swords, gazing into each-other’s captivating and enthralling eyes, Thor could not help but to lose concentration in the fight as this happened, he was hypnotized every-time he looked into her eyes, The two shared the most strange intimate moment, locked in combat as they looked at each other, Sif suddenly broke into a cunning grin as she put her foot in-between Thors own and swiped them from underneath him, almost humorously Thor tumbled to the ground.

He looked at her embarrass, “Cheater” He turned his head away, not wanting to let he see his guilty smile, he loved letting her win…that was his excuse anyways.

30 minutes later in the Great Tavern

Thor grasped his drink, sighing he looked at his comically large friend Volstag and spoke “I love her...I do my friend...But...” He sighed and took a massive gulp from his alcohol; it tasted almost stale somehow...A white mustache was left on his upper lip before he brushed it away staining his forearm.

He smashes his drink onto the wooden table as it spilled a little, He scrunched up his face “But she does not love me…We can never be together…” He drowned his sorrows as he finished his drink. “I am making excuses, excuse my coward like appearance; I am just too scared to tell her how I feel” Not even Thor, The God of Thunder was above the torturous feeling of love, and fear if it all hit the fan.

His giant friend spoke as he punched Thor softly on the shoulder, Softly enough to kill a normal Mortal that is, Thor rubbed his shoulder intently as he listened to his friend “Thor, My good friend, Women are like Frost Giants, You have to hit them to get them too notice you, or else…” He clenched his fist faking he was breaking something “They freeze you too death” He laid back in his seat, feeling pleased with himself at that statement.

Thor looked at his friend a little puzzled...He had not gotten what he said; it did not even make sense. He just continued to rub his shoulder as he finished his drink…

Same time, but in Sif’s personal Quarters with Amora

Sif ran her hands through her beautiful hair as she looked in the mirror, Making herself look even more beautiful, She was not sure why…In the reflection sat Amora, The Enchantress she was otherwise known as, Sif spoke as she brushed her hair softly “Amora…I wish things were different, He could never love me, He has his eye on somebody else, I can feel it...His heart is already taken” She stopped brushing her hair as she looked into the mirror gloomily, her eyes did not have the same colour and enthusiasm as before. They were more lost than usual; she got like this every-so often...She longed to tell Thor how she felt.

Amora rolled her eyes at Sif before speaking, Sarcastically “Ohh no, You are only the best looking, strongest most pretty women in the whole of Asgard-” She paused and placed her hand on her own chest “Apart from me actually, but still – If you want him , go get him” She however…felt the same. The three were caught in a kind of love-triangle, but none of them knew that they felt anything for the other. Sif loved Thor, Thor loved Sif and Amora loved Thor…Things were going to get very complicated sooner or later. Probably sooner.

The Great Tavern with Thor and Volstag

“I will do it NOW!!” Thor jumped up onto the table almost falling over dizzily; he was completely and utterly drunk. He coughed some drink out of his nose as he spoke while catching his balance “I am goiiinng to tell...tell h-..her how I feel...Now!” He pointed towards the Tavern exit with a finger before face-planting onto the ground as his eyes widened in shock a moment too late…the room went black.

A soon while after…

“Thor…Thor…Wake up...Waaaakkkeee upp” Sif stood above Thor in all her beauty, He gazed upon her. He looked around the room confused, his own room, what was she doing in his room? How the hell did he get here? He spoke “Sif…I...” He cut it short, suddenly her face change into Loki...He had played a trick, the mischievous devil! Thor let out a shout of anger as the noise echoed throughout the whole room “I WILL GET YOU FOR THIS, BROTHER, and YOU WILL PAY!” He itched his nose…then fell into sleep before he could give chase, he did not mind that much anyways, Loki had done worse, much worse.

To be continued…

-

Thank you for reading, I have done it in my own Format, I don't care for the FanFic one, I RPG too much and that is how I write from now-on, Bold and all, love or hate. Thanks for reading!!

PyroVerse library of PyroMania

#2 Edited by Irishlad (589 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram Good so far, have to admit I'm always skeptical when people write Sif since she's one of my favorite female characters.

But so far you've managed to do a good job with her and I love the Volstagg line.

#3 Posted by Pyrogram (40965 posts) - - Show Bio

@irishlad: Hehe, Thanks man! I am the biggest Thor fan ever, So I hope I don't disappoint you!

#4 Edited by BumpyBoo (10065 posts) - - Show Bio

Great job, honestly, I loved reading this. Some interesting ideas here. Keep 'em coming, mate :)

Moderator Online
#5 Posted by Pyrogram (40965 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by BumpyBoo (10065 posts) - - Show Bio
Moderator Online
#7 Posted by wildvine (10329 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram said:

His giant friend spoke as he punched Thor softly on the shoulder, Softly enough to kill a normal Mortal that is, Thor rubbed his shoulder intently as he listened to his friend “Thor, My good friend, Women are like Frost Giants, You have to hit them to get them too notice you, or else…” He clenched his fist faking he was breaking something “They freeze you too death” He laid back in his seat, feeling pleased with himself at that statement.

Still my favorite part. Lol

. The three were caught in a kind of love-triangle, but none of them knew that they felt anything for the other. Sif loved Thor, Thor loved Sif and Amora loved Thor…Things were going to get very complicated sooner or later. Probably sooner.

Oh dear. This is gonna get messy me thinks.

“I will do it NOW!!” Thor jumped up onto the table almost falling over dizzily; he was completely and utterly drunk. He coughed some drink out of his nose as he spoke while catching his balance “I am goiiinng to tell...tell h-..her how I feel...Now!” He pointed towards the Tavern exit with a finger before face-planting onto the ground as his eyes widened in shock a moment too late…the room went black.

I would totally get smashed with Thor. He seems like a fun drunk.

A soon while after…

“Thor…Thor…Wake up...Waaaakkkeee upp” Sif stood above Thor in all her beauty, He gazed upon her. He looked around the room confused, his own room, what was she doing in his room? How the hell did he get here? He spoke “Sif…I...” He cut it short, suddenly her face change into Loki...He had played a trick, the mischievous devil! Thor let out a shout of anger as the noise echoed throughout the whole room “I WILL GET YOU FOR THIS, BROTHER, and YOU WILL PAY!” He itched his nose…then fell into sleep before he could give chase, he did not mind that much anyways, Loki had done worse, much worse.

This made me giggle. I love how Thor just shrugged it off. Just like brothers. ^_^ Or was he too drunk to bother getting up? Hehe. I am not much of a Thor reader, but you held my attention, and entertained me. And there is no better complement for a writer then that. Excellent work Hero.

#8 Posted by wildvine (10329 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram

Edit: After watching the video I have to add about your story, "This story, I like it. Another!!" Lol

#9 Posted by Pyrogram (40965 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by lykopis (10746 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow.

Wow.

You didn't tell me you planned on writing a Sif and Thor story...now I am going to bug you if you let this slide and not update regularly.

You know I love your writing, this is further proof why. Outside of your lovely, out-of-nowhere- capitalization, very well done.

#11 Edited by Pyrogram (40965 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis said:

Wow.

Wow.

You didn't tell me you planned on writing a Sif and Thor story...now I am going to bug you if you let this slide and not update regularly.

You know I love your writing, this is further proof why. Outside of your lovely, out-of-nowhere- capitalization, very well done.

Thanks Lyks, I actually did >_> Miss forgetful. And Caps everywhere are just my way of being me, So that aint changing, evah. Thanks :P

#12 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

When did Jason Aaron lend you his work?

great work man :P

#13 Edited by Pyrogram (40965 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: Well, that COULD be an insult considering Hulk hehe , thanks buddy

#14 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram said:

@theacidskull: Well, that COULD be an insult considering Hulk hehe , thanks buddy

But if we consider thor...;)

#15 Posted by Pyrogram (40965 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: True.....True....You will LOVE my opening line in number 2 heheh

#16 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram said:

@theacidskull: True.....True....You will LOVE my opening line in number 2 heheh

you had my curiosity....now, you have my attention. :P

#17 Posted by Pyrogram (40965 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by kiss_lamia (1247 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: hey hun love it but noticed this

"He looked at her embarrass, “Cheater” He turned his head away, not wanting to let he see his guilty smile, he loved letting her win…that was his excuse anyways."

should be

"He looked at her embarrassed, “Cheater” He turned his head away, not wanting to let her see his guilty smile, he loved letting her win…that was his excuse anyways."

:D

#19 Posted by Pyrogram (40965 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Edited by kiss_lamia (1247 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: no problem and you better update regularly i want to see Amora make her entrance all sneaky and badass loool :P

#21 Edited by Pyrogram (40965 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by kiss_lamia (1247 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Edited by Pyrogram (40965 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by Deranged Midget (17723 posts) - - Show Bio

What is this... this brilliance? I knew you had some mad skills with the RPG stuff and all, but this is rad!

#25 Posted by batkevin74 (11004 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by Pyrogram (40965 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by AmazingAngel (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: )0_0 Never had Volstag down as a woman beater :P

Great story as usual.

#28 Posted by Pyrogram (40965 posts) - - Show Bio

@amazingangel: Never knew you came to da Fic section? :O Thanks bud!

#29 Posted by AmazingAngel (4121 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by Epicbeast3000 (956 posts) - - Show Bio

Woman are like frost giants, best line of any literature.

#31 Posted by Pyrogram (40965 posts) - - Show Bio

Woman are like frost giants, best line of any literature.

Heheh, Thanks!

#32 Edited by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

Berry Solid honey, not a lengthy as I like, but I guess that's on purpose ^-^ Loves it

#33 Posted by Pyrogram (40965 posts) - - Show Bio

@fuchsia_nightingale: Thanky ^__^ , I am trying to keep it 1000 words precise, around that, Cos I am doing one a day :)

#34 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Edited by Pyrogram (40965 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Edited by Epicbeast3000 (956 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Edited by batkevin74 (11004 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: Well after bumping your library, I thought "why not read something?" Nice work! Sorry I missed it earlier

#38 Posted by wildvine (10329 posts) - - Show Bio

By Odin's beard I declare this bumped!!

#39 Posted by wildvine (10329 posts) - - Show Bio
@pyrogram said:

“Thor, My good friend, Women are like Frost Giants, You have to hit them to get them too notice you, or else…” He clenched his fist faking he was breaking something “They freeze you too death” He laid back in his seat, feeling pleased with himself at that statement.

This line still makes me giggle.

#40 Posted by Pyrogram (40965 posts) - - Show Bio