The Writers Guild Presents: 12/27/13

The Poet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 84

User Lists: 99

#1 The Poet  Moderator

The Writers Guild humbly wish you a wonderful holiday!

The guild is taking a break this week so today I present to you...the 16 days of archived stories!

On the 1st day of archived stories, we gave humbly gave to you our first edition, and a story each from @impurestcheese, @tommythehitman, and @dngn4774

On the 2nd day of archived stories, we humbly gave to you Chronicles of Argus- Chapter One (knightofthechronicle) and Malcolm Stone (thespideyguy)

On the 3rd day of archived stories, we humbly gave to you "The Fabulous Frog Man" Chapter 5 (jatoe48er) and Batman Undbound #2 (tommythehitman)

On the 4th day of archived stories, we humbly gave to you a story from impurestcheese and cbishop

On the 5th day, we humbly gave to you a galatic pope adventure(batkevin74)

On the 6th day, we humbly gave to you a story each @batkevin74 and @dngn4774

On the 7th day, we humbly gave to you a story from @batkevin74 and @tommythehitman

On the 8th day, we humbly gave to you a story from @impurestcheese and @knightofthechronicle

On the 9th day, we humbly gave to you a story from batkevin74 and wildvine

On the 10th day of archived stories, we humbly gave to you a story from impurestcheese, wildvine, and knightofthechronicle

On the 11th day of archived stories, we humbly gave to you one new host (The Poet), a banner we never use, the first written down adventures of the Writers Guild (ernesth100) and the killing of thepoet (teoP ehT)

On the 12th day of archived stories, we humbly gave to you a story from wildvine and Tommythehitman

Normally, it's just 12 days and that's it, but we are the writers guild and we have a few more so...we continue!

On the 13th day of archived stories, we humbly gave to you Underworld Unleashed: Patterns of Fear #1 (batkevin74)

On the 14th day of archived stories, we humbly gave to you Patron Saint of Crime (Impurestcheese) and the fourth chapter of knightofthechronicle's story!

On the 15th day of archived stories, we humbly gave to you a story originally intended for DC Mayhem (wildvine)

On the 16 day of archived stories, we humbly gave to you a long list of stories and a poet in a pear tree! (and with that I'm back to my vacation with family!)

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

lol, not exactly in tune, but nice! :^D

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

I really need to write more Galactic Pope

The Poet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 84

User Lists: 99

#4 The Poet  Moderator

@cbishop said:

lol, not exactly in tune, but nice! :^D

yeah, I dare someone to try to sing this :P

If I had more time I might have thought of something less list like, but maybe not...the songs I've written involve either villains, voodoo, or the end of the world (in fact all of them have been related to stories I wrote...ones I never post here mind you)

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

@the_poet: S'alright. I keep a list of these in my Fan-Fic Long Box page. I finally had to change it, so that I could tell what stories were in what "issue."