The Worlds Finest vs The Avengers #1

DrBongface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Rated T for violence.

I could hear them. Celebrating. Celebrating their destruction, their war. Celebrating the loss of life, the loss of sanity, with shwarma. Animals. I had learned about their foe the Chitauri in the fortress. They were no major threat. The fact that it took one meta, 3 humans an Asgardian demi-god and whatever the hell the big green one is, to stop a mere fleet of Chitauri almost makes me think these 6 are not worth mine, or Bruces time. But, they must explain themselves. The leader, Tony Stark, takes the whole "superhero" thing very lightly. He's arrogant. Stupidly endangering the people he loves for the sake of fame. A poor mans Bruce Wayne, really.

The plan was simple here. Confronting them all at once could prove intimidating to them, and force an attack. Not what I was looking for unnecessarily. Mr. Stark was the most easily accessible, it only made sense to start with him first. I went alone, while Bruce tried to track the locations of the others. He didn't seem too frightened, or even surprised to see me. "Oh, it's about time. What would you like to know?" he starts the conversation before I get the chance. His arrogance immediately rubs me the wrong way. "You used an unnecessary amount of force on the Chitauri. You endangered innocent people. Yo-" before I could continue he cut me off, "Fury send you? Coulson? That big S on your chest tells me that S.H.I.E.L.D. sent you. Who are you?" I don't know who or what S.H.I.E.L.D. is but I have no time for that now.

"No, I'm just here to get some answers." I replied as calmly as I could, suddenly his suit flew in, and attached itself to his body, he was preparing for battle. He drops his drink, mutters "well you're gonna leave disappointed" and lets out a blast of energy from his hand. It does no damage, but feels strange. He stands there, shocked, I'm guessing his opponents don't usually tank his attacks like that. His suit comes off. "Oh." He sighs. "I don't want to fight you, Mister Stark" he didn't care. He left the room briefly and returned in a much larger suit. Yelled "Hulkbuster time!" and charged me.

He must have swung at 200mph, this suit was even more impressive than Bruces tech. That didn't stop his suits giant hand from crumbling on my face. He screamed in shock and terror. "It's time to talk, Tony."

JackJack390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drbongface: great but next time make it longer, also are you using movie versions? If so which Batman? Because I think any Avenger could take Nolan's BM.

DrBongface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jackjack390: The Avengers are movie versions, Superman is Henry Cavill and Batman is comic because you're right any Avenger could take Nolan Batman LOL

DrF8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

The story's cool. But is it Superman & Batman vs the 6 Avengers? Or the whole league?