Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By Dark King
 Location Asgard, Oklahoma
time: 9:00 Am.
Date: Sunday

Kevin Masterson awakens in his asgardian room after hearing yelling and giggling from Gunna who is being chased in the hall way adding to his pounding headache unable to recall how he got to his room instinctively he feels for his mace which is on the floor next to the bed.. Kevin trying to recall what happen the night prior as he gets glimpses of a smiling Hercules handing him and  the Lyra next to him a cup.. seeing the side of the bed having a lump realizes he is not alone as he lifts up the sheet to make sure and sees a young naked girl inside of it with her back facing him.. 

Kevin realizing he does not know the girl nor has seen her in the castle before  Gunna comes crashing into the room smiling instinctively Kevin summons his mace as it makes contact into his palm a bright flash and thunder is heard transforming Kevin into Thunderstrike and scaring the young woman in bed with him as she wakes up frantically..

Lyra: what was that?!

Lyra having fallen off the bed taking the blankets with her and as she rises to look around she scares Thunderstrike who falls off the bed himself as she is once again green in her She-Hulk personal... Gunna Laughing at them both as she climbs over Thunderstrike and stares at him dead in his eyes...

Gunna: you are a strange god.( looks at him curiously)
1st big then small and big again!
do it again!

Thunderstrike: umm.. maybe later...

Gunna taking off his helm, Lyra climbing on the bed looking for her clothes as she bashfully looks at Thunderstrike both shy when knocking on the door breaks the awkward moment.. Lyra quickly jumps in the bed under the covers as Thunderstrike stands up to answer Gunna immediately crawling under the bed as soon as she hears the knock.. placing her finger on her lip as Thunderstrike looks at her and frowns..

Gunna: shhh... i'm not here....

Syr: My Lord?!

Thunderstrike: cough.. umm.. yes?

Syr: may i come in? 

Thunderstrike: now is not a good time... can it wait?

Syr: i saw the young one run into thy room and wish to take her for her bath and morning lessons..

Thunderstrike: well....

Syr hesitantly opens the door and cautiously  steps in looking for young Gunna.. Thunderstrike gesturing with his eyes guiding Syr toward the underside of the bed.. Syr looking at the top of the bed sees a giant lump but says nothing simply smiles at Thunderstrike..Lyra under the blanket closes her eyes wishing not to be seen and embarrassed at her predicament.. Syr looking below the bed is greeted by a Golden colored helm across the face as Gunna giggles and runs out exiting the room..

Gunna: Bam!!

Thunderstrike winces Syr screams as she chases after Gunna..

Syr: aaarhh!   
come back here you little monster! 

finally alone Lyra pulls back the sheets and blankets staring at Thunderstrike who stands before her hands on his waist and then dropping them to the side agitated and insecure he rubs the back of his neck...

Lyra: well that was an interesting morning and wake up call...
what was that?

Thunderstrike: sorry that was me..(bashful)

Lyra: so do you carry that  mace with you at all times..
you clutch it as if your life depended on it..

Thunderstrike:
  it's a family heirloom belong to my dad..

Lyra:  What happen last night? 

Thunderstrike: i dont remember much..

Lyra: last thing i remember was your friend, Hercules handing us cups of wine..
i should have known better after i was warned by she-Hulk about him..

so you always ready for battle this early in the morning? 

Thunderstrike:
excuse me?

Lyra: your armor (points at him)

Thunderstrike: oh, yeh.. pretty much just on the weekends.

Lyra standing up as the sheets and blankets fall off her Thunderstrike shied away turns around as Lyra starts to get dressed...

Lyra: kinda late to be bashful dont you think?
 or dont you find me attractive is that why you screamed earlier?

Thunderstrike: no, i mean yes.. your very attractive.
just that earlier i wasnt expecting anyone in my bed and well at 1st you were some one else and then you transformed..

Lyra: well it looks like we all got a shock..

Lyra now dressed  walks over to Thunderstrike and pecks him on the cheek and whispers to him as she walks out looking for the rest of her family..

Lyra: I'll call you?

Thunderstrike confused by her comment... due to neither have exchanged numbers..

Thunderstrike: call me? (watches her walk out as he scratches his arms in confusion to today's early events)...

a few minutes later Thunderstrike walks to the chamber door as he peaks out making sure no one has seen him leave from the same room as Lyra... hesitantly he walks out heading down the hallway as he hears once again pots and pans cooking asgardian warriors still drinking in the great hall from last nights drinking and reveling looking out the castle windows he sees other asgardian practicing and honing their combat skills.... Fandral the dashing even giving Skaar pointers in the bladed arts as Bruce watches... Skaar looking up and Thunderstrike retreating from the window as he continues his walk and sees Hercules kicked out of his room half dressed with a giant smile on his face, Lyra having entered the room as She Hulk kicks him out for girl talk....

Hercules turns around to see Thunderstrike and greets him as he puts on his boots and fixes his "skirt"..

Hercules: Thunderstrike my young friend!
 twas a great party last night was it not?!

Thunderstrike: ever thought of start wearing pants, Herc?

Hercules: bah! a confident Warrior can pull off any look regardless of time!

Thunderstrike: what was in the Cup you gave us last night?

Hercules:
pfff.. nothing really... drink from  Dionysus 
to loosen you up made of the finest fruits on Mount  Olympus 
Think of it as "passion" fruit Wine.. a wine cooler but from the gods..

after all Thor did not want you imbibing of Mead..(giant Grin)..

Thunderstrike: you drugged us?!

Hercules: nonsense.. drugged is such a harsh criminal sounding word..
persuaded to be your inner self and allow thou passions  to run its course.
 if you did not like each other nothing would have happen no amount of wine could have changed that.

Thunderstrike: sounds that way b/c it is!

Hercules: you be among gods enjoy yourself and leave such pedestrian views behind when in Asgard or Mount Olympus!
So tell me young, Kevin.
how was last night?
i want to hear all about it..

Hercules wraps an arm around Thunderstrike's shoulder as they walk down the halls. Hercules telling Thunderstrike of his own escapades hoping to coax Thunderstrike of his...

Hercules: come Kevin, details...

Thunderstrike: i dont remember(glares at Herc).. 

Hercules:
bah, it is gentlemanly to refrain from certain things.
but we be not gentleman but gods!
Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By Dark King
Location:  a satellite orbiting high atop earth  being controlled as it looks down on Oklahoma the movement of it does not go unnoticed by Heimdall.  in a S.H.I.E.L.D. Helcarrier somewhere in the Atlantic, Shield agents monitor a screen.  on the screen is a amplified birds eye view of a structure home of the Asgardian gods the monitor glimpsing through various spectrum to infra red in an adept to see behind its  walls.

As the agents are busy working at their station Maria Hill talks to Tony Stark who is wearing partial parts of his armor his face exposed..  

Maria Hill: there were reports of the Hulk's attacking Asgard last night but their is no sign of damage on the grounds as would have been evident if that were the case.

Tony Stark: These Asgardians could have readily repaired the damage whatever the reason  for the reports it is important to check to make sure. 

Tony turns to the men and women agents and orders for further analyzes..

Tony Stark: check for Gamma emissions in the vicinity.

Agent #1: we have reports of the Hulk being spotted in South America, ma'am.

Maria Hill: keep an ear on that for further notice, Sgt.

Agent #1: yes, Ma'am.

Agent #2: we have residual Gamma trail leading inside the castle. 
We have multiple sources of Gamma hot spots there is more then one.

on the screen monitor the screen changes from infra red to Gamma spectral sensors as four strong humanoid figures can be seen radiating a green blob of energy, no facial or physical traits can be made but one is larger then the rest...

Tony Stark: that's him.. there is our boy, the Hulk.

Maria Hill: are you sure?

Tony Stark: look at the size and energy reading..it's clearly Hulk and members of his entourage.

Maria Hill: if they were fighting what are they doing inside, are they prisoners?
would Thor call us to collect them or are they asking for sanctuary?

A man in the back in the shadows watches and finally speaks in a strong firm  voice that commands respect.

Steve Rogers: That's enough, Turn it off.. 

Men and Women agents look at Maria Hill not sure to follow his order or not, Maria Hill looks at her agents and nods to obey as they turn off the view screen..

Maria Hill:
so what do we do? Hulk is still the most wanted man on the planet.. 
we cant let him hide in there can we?

Tony Stark:
it doesnt matter.. so far the World Nation's are afraid of Thor and his power..
We do nothing and respect his current diplomatic status.. 

Steve Rogers: Tony we been down this road once before and never again.
if it comes around once again it will be the last time, understood?

Steve Rogers stares at Tony Stark who tries to match his gaze but turns away in shame and guilt... Maria Hill leers  at Tony and stares down Steve.. Steve turns his eyes at her and speaks...

Steve Rogers:
Dont test me, Hill.. Last time we were in this position i was being courteous when i left the Helcarrier.
Try me now or in the future and i will take you down and take command of the S.H.I.E.L.D. agents. 

Maria Hill: they wont follow you..

Steve Rogers: I am a soldier served this country and saved the world.
look at them, they know what i do is the best for every one and i rarely act.
you and your leaders exposed us to the Skrull made criminals of innocent ppl b/c they were born different.
you think they are stupid enough to run down the same path again with the same incompetent power hungry ppl and you as their puppets?

Maria Hill looking at her agents knowing her authority is no longer assured and is reliant on her actions being considered honorable and these soldier respecting and honoring Captain America for his constant fortitude and self sacrifice for his beliefs and those of what once made the United Stated great and a beacon for the free world.. knowing if it is to be so again Captain America will help get them there and not politicians who lie and scheme, murder for their end goals.

Tony Stark walks between them and tries to interject and lighten the mood..

Tony Stark:
perhaps, we should just pay them a visit and ask them straight out.

Steve Rogers: if they wanted to talk to us they would have already Thor still has his old avenger com badge..
he could get a hold of us any time he wants even without it and i doubt he want to speak to you in the 1st regardless if we helped him during his castle's Siege.

Maria Hill: well, i still have to follow the chain of command and inform my superiors of the situation and let them decide.

Steve Rogers: and who is these Superiors?

Tony Stark: you are fully aware Steve.. it is the president and fellow U.N. Security Council.

Maria Hill on her comlink speaks in the corner of the control waiting for instructions finally finishing communications and walks back toward the two men...

Maria Hill: they want us to check it out... not engage but eyes and ears on the ground..  
i hope they don mind unexpected company..

Steve Rogers crosses his arms and leers at her...

Steve Rogers: very well.. but we leave boots behind after all this isn't an invasion but a meet and greet..