Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By Dark King
Amadeus: no, stop! 
I dont think he is dead!

Hercules: hold Odinson. perhaps the Boy has a point...

Thor: you too?!
it matters not this creature cannot be allowed to endanger midgard anymore...

Amadeus: we can fix it so  that  he never does so again...

Thunderstrike: what is wrong with you guys?! he tried to kill us! 

Amadeus: look if Hercules can bind his arms and legs with the Uru chains. 
we can remove the sword,  Hercules can straighten and set his neck allowing his healing factor t o revive him..

Thor: to what end so we can fight him once more?!
this is not wise.. i say we let him be as he is..

Amadeus: you two can use your enchanted weapons to draw out the gamma energy from his body while he is held in place by the chains.. 
we dont give Hulk a chance to realize what has happen or fight it, we can save Banner and get rid of the Hulk once and for all. no one needs to die.
He's been dead for a few minutes if we dont worry up he will revert to Banner and die.

Hercules: it would be a shame if the good doctor were to die...

Thunderstrike: he is one of the most wanted men on the planet top of the FBI list!

Thor: i have always tried to prevent the death of mortals even that of Hulk... 
if we can get rid of the Hulk and save Banner then so be it.
The mortal world can deal with Banner once this is done.
 Hercules do as the boy says secure the monster well..
 Thunderstrike remove the sword and prepare to channel his energies into thy enchanted Mace.

Thunderstrike: telling you guys this is a bad idea..... (pulls the sword out of Hulk).

Hercules dying up Hulk's arms and legs with the Uru chains begins to walk toward the Hulk's head grabbing it between his hands he begins to pull in a cautious manner hoping not to do more harm. the neck snaps as it's vertebraws  find their right place in the behemoth neck.. a loud sound can be heard as Thunderstrike and Amadeus recoil at the sound while the two gods ignore it.. finally they stand away from the green monster waiting for a sign.. yet nothing happens..

Thor: the creature is dead..

Amadeus:
no, he just needs some help...

Amadeus walks over to the Hulk's body and place the Golden Mace on the monster back and releases a Thunderbolt into it's body hoping to jump start the Hulk's heart.. repeatedly he tries till finally the Hulk's sword cut begins to close Thunderstrike points to the cut as it shrinks getting the attention of the gods.. Thor raises his enchanted Hammer and begins to slowly draw the gamma energy from the Hulk.. the Hulk finally begins to breath as his chest rises and falls... Thor looks at Thunderstrike.

Thor: do as i do Thundestrike.. 
summon the energy of the Hulk into thy Mace and it will do so.

Thunderstrike raises his mace and mimics Thor's stance as he begins to mumble to himself words that only he can here closing his eyes in hopes that he can do what Thor is doing.. slowly he opens them as he sees green energy begin to stretch toward his mace. strengthen he focuses and wills his mace to absorb more and smiles as he looks at Thor for approval.. Thor looks back and smiles at Thunderstrike's accomplishment.

Thor: remember it must be slow allowing The Hulk to finish healing or else he may still die if we rob him completely of his power.

Thunderstrike: gotcha..

Hercules: it's working! by Zeus, it's working!

Hearing Hercules loud proclamation stirs The Hulk from oblivion and the land of dreams as he opens his eyes angered by the sound of the Olympian his enemy...  immediately  Hulk sees the four standing before him as he tries to break lose from his chains growling in the attempt... 

Hercules: it is no use giant thou cannot break free...

Thor:
now, Kevin! draw it out of him do not allow him to regain his rage!

Hulk: aaarrghh!!

Suddenly Thunderstrike's and Thor's weapons flare up as they begin to draw out the power of the Hulk, Hulk screams in defiance as he realizes he is growing weaker smaller punier against his will...finally the chains that held him become loose around his body allowing Banner to crawl out and face the two who have finally taken the source of his power...

Banner: what did you do to me?!

Thor: we removed the source of thy power Banner.. 
no more will you menace the world with the Hulk.

Banner: you dont get it, do you?!

Amadeus: we only tried to help you?

Banner: i dont want or need your help!!
the Hulk isnt gone! i am the Hulk!

Hercules: thou should be grateful mortal that we did not toss you into the sun for your behavior!
 the only thing thou shall threaten from this day fourth is small pets and old ladies.
unleash thy Hulk rage on those who cannot defend themselves for you are a bully without the sinew..
Hah!

Banner: (angrily looks around). so what now?!
em, i your prisoner, where is my friends and family?

Thor; if thou can behave and control your friends and you may stay as party guest in my home.

Hercules: A-bom is probably in south america looking for a way to get back.
with nation security he would be hard pressed to return, Hahaha..

Banner angrily looks at Hercules wishing to hit him but realizes that he is no longer able to express himself without consequences, he is no longer the incredible Hulk,  just a small man with even smaller courage..

Amadeus : do you ever stop, Herc?

Thunderstrike: so now we are inviting them to our party?

Thunderstrike begins to walk back toward the castle shaking  his head and muttering to himself as Herc and Thor look at him in confusion..

Thunderstrike: this is straight out of a comic or a bad movie!! even Doctor Evil wasnt this stupid!!
it's like i'm the only one with common sense!! the Gods and super genius cant seem to put two and two together!!!

Banner: by the way who is that?

Thor: the son of a great friend and warrior, he has much to learn.

Hercules: aye. but, we shall teach him..

Banner: that sound great(rolls his eyes)
so what is this about a party? .........................................

Hercules smiles and one arm hugs Banner as he guides him toward the castle telling him of how great the party will be and describes  the women and goddesses to Banner... Thor and Amadeus walk behind him listening to Hercules as he brags of not just the party and wine but of his past adventures making snide remarks of how he has defeated the Hulk in the past.. Banner wishing to correct Herc's faulty memory but kept from talking.............. Hercules asks Banner of the availability of Banner's companions making Banner annoyed.

Banner: that's my wife and Daughter!

Hercules: oh, how is thou marriage, is thou daughter of age? 
did you know in ancient Greece one could wed thy Daughter's to suitors at the young age of 13 to 14?

Banner: wait what?! well, this isnt Greece!

Hercules: of course not, why would thou think so?!
Tis be Asgard!(smiles)

Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By Dark King

Hours later in the Great Hall the drinking and reveling continues as the gods have bn healed and wounds mended... Thunderstrike glaring at Bruce Banner who is allowed to roam and mix with the gods.. His Family is allowed to walk and converse having removed their shackles.. all have already forgotten of earlier battle all except Skaar and Thunderstrike who glare at one another as they walk past one another..
 Amadeus notices them stare at each other and tries to break the tension by telling Thunderstrike to ignore him and try to enjoy his party and perhaps make friends with the goddesses or even the one particular She-Hulk who has bn staring at him from across the room..

Thunderstrike turns to look at the She Hulk woman who smiles at him and begins to walk toward the bar to speak to him... Thunderstrike smiles through his helm as she approaches.. Lyra puts out her had as she gives her name... Thunderstrike stares at her hand and reaches out to meet hers........  

Lyra: hi, i'm Lyra.. Ignore Skaar.. 
 he's just an overgrown brat.

Thunderstrike:
Oh.. Hello I'm err.. Thunderstrike and this is my friend Amadeus...

Amadeus:
nice to meet you, Lyra..
  well i'll be right back

Lyra: hello..  and bye....  (Amadeus walks away)
(stares at Thunderstrike)
really sorry about earlier..

Thunderstrike: umm.. that's okay...

Lyra: sooo....you're a god.
but you seem different then the others...
 you don't speak like them... why?

Thunderstrike: Ohh, I'm really not a god well sort of.. 
it's kinda complicated.

Lyra: i really like to hear it..

Thunderstrike:
well i'm not really ready to share.
it's kinda personal..

Lyra: you ashame of your heritage?

Thunderstrike: um.. No.. 

Lyra: you feel the need to wear your helmet here?

Thunderstrike:  well... it's part of the suit but i  guess you're right.
 (grips the side of his Helmet and pulls it off as he looks at Lyra).

Lyra: see isnt that better?
my you sure are a cute one and your eyes..
wow.... why hide your face?

Thunderstrike blushing and embarrassed at her compliment and realizing the real him is only 5'3 and just a 15 yr kid... some one Lyra would not be attracted too.. 

Thunderstrike:
well, lately someone seems to be hitting me upside the head so it's why i wear it..(smiles)

Gunna seeing Thunderstrike across the room without his helmet runs past Artemis  toward Thunderstrike while distracted by Lyra and teh conversation snagging the helmet from his hands while he held it beside him...

Gunna:
mine! 
hahaha!
(runs back to Artemis)

Lyra smiles as he sees Gunna run off with his Helmet. Thunderstrike ignores Gunna as she stick her tongue at him from across the room knowing he can just create another later on and she is just being playful..Thunderstrike frowns and sticks his tongue out at her and then quickly smiles .. Lyra turns to see Thunderstrike sticking his tongue out at Gunna ...

Lyra: is that your sister?

Thunderstrike:
Oh.. No... i dont have a sister.

Lyra: i havent seen any young ppl here.. i mean gods.
except for her,  you and your friend.
 I mean you guys arent over a 100 yrs old, are you?

Thunderstrike: umm..no...
 i guess we are the only two young ones  here..

Skaar walks by the two and decides to order a drink from the Bar Maid and stares at Thunderstrike  looking him up and down before commenting....

Skaar: so 1st we're monsters you wanting us dead now you got green fever?

Lyra: what?!

Thunderstrike: i dont know what you're talking about..

Lyra:
go away, Skaar!
cant you see we're talking?!

Skaar: pffff... whatever..
Tell me, "Thunderstrike." 
Is this what you "gods" do sit here in your castle drinking and seducing women all day?

Thunderstrike:
and what do you do brawl and destroy property when the moods suits you?
is your life so much better then this?

Skaar: I prepare...
 something you wouldnt know about..
My life is a test for survival. i been fighting since the day i was born.
I am something you are not, a warrior...
i dont see what Lyra sees in you.  
Tell him Lyra what your life was and what you could possibly have in common with this pampered "god."

Thunderstrike turns to look at Lyra as she looks down and back at Thunderstrike semi embarrassed but not wanting to speak of her past..

Lyra: i come from a future where the genders were split..
 i was created using the Hulk's DNA and my mother's to be the ultimate warrior of my timeline..

Skaar: see "Thunderstrike" we are warriors.. 
while you are just a cuddled pampered "god".

Thunderstrike: for a cuddled pampered god i sure seem to be a match for you... 
"someone who has bn fighting since he was born.."

Lyra:
both of you just stop! leave him alone Skaar..
i talk to who ever i want. i dont need you telling me who i should speak to..
go over there and harass the other someone else or your dad...
 come on Thunderstrike let's go!

Lyra grabs Thunderstrike by the arm and guides him through the hall trying to find a place to sit away from the crowd.. annoyed Skaar glares at the two walking away as he puts his hands in a peanut bowl at the bar. suddenly two women appear as they begin to caress his muscles and speak to the man-boy... finally Lyra finds a place in a secluded corner with furs and curtain a private area with a table and fur covered couch..

Lyra: let's sit here...

Thunderstrike: umm.. okay..

Lyra: so what's it like being a god and not a god living among gods?

Thunderstrike: umm.. no different then being a Hulk i would guess..
 They argue among each other.. i really dont know i dont spend much time with them..

Lyra: so you dont live here?

Thunderstrike: well, i have a room but i only stay here on the weekends..

Lyra: where do you go when you're not here?

Thunderstrike:
Home.. i mean NY..

Lyra: are you an Avenger? 
do you live in a mansion or have a flat?

Thunderstrike: umm.. not really an avenger..
 i dont think, at least Cap didnt mention it when i saw him last.. 
but, i was pretty pee'd off at him at the time.

Lyra: so where do you live?

Thunderstrike:
NY..

Lyra: is it a mansion or a flat?

Thunderstrike: i rather not talk about my life...

Lyra: can i guess?
are you a millionaire with a mansion and underground headquarters? 
I mean you got to have treasures and all from this place to support your life style...

Thunderstrike: that's silly... of course not..

Lyra: hmm..