Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By Dark King
In an isolated Californian Desert..

Thunderstrike slowly crawls out of the freshly made crater leaving the smoke and dust behind him as he shakenly kneels and rises to his feet...

Thunderstrike: I won?!

Thor: aye, it appears so..

Hercules: twas a noble victory young Thunderstrike!

Thunderstrike: Skaar?

as the smoke clears the body of Skaar can be seen lying in the crater behind Thunderstrike.. Hulk runs to his son and cradles him.. 

Hulk: get up skaar...

Skaar's eyes open up as they glow with the old power...

Skaar: get off of me! i'll kill him!

Hulk: it's over..

Skaar: no, it's not, not till i win!

Skaar eyeing the gods as they celebrate and support Thunderstrike on his feet.. they do not notice Skaar pushing his father aside charged with anger and the old power the ground trembles as he runs toward them.  Skaar approaching Thor turns too late to meet the threat the shaking of the ground causes Hercules and Thor to release Thunderstrike as Kevin falls to his knees...Skaar punches Thor with all his rage and power sending Thor into the ground.. as the earth continues to shake...

Hercules: if thou cannot control thy child Hulk then it falls to the Lion of Olympus to do thy parenting!!

Skaar: ooh shut up you blow hard!! (punching Hercules as Hercules tackles the young Hulk)

Hulk: I was sick of this anyways!! 

Hulk running toward his son tackles Hercules off his son.. 

Hulk: i told you not to talk to my son that way!!

Hulk begins to trade blows with Hercules as Skaar approaches Thunderstrike, Kevin struggling to regain his balance during the earth tremors.... Skaar stomping his foot behind Thunderstrike creates a chasm in which Thunderstrike falls into as the ground beneath him gives way.... Thor rousting himself from the blow and rubbing his head sees Thunderstrike vanish beneath  the ground.... Skaar smiling wills the ground to close upon the young Thunderer....

Thor: Kevin!!!( thor flies toward Skaar interrupting his  action)

Skaar: humphff!!(tackled)... I hope he dies!!

Thor: if he does you shall be joining him shortly!!!

Thunderstrike braces himself against the wall trying to keep them from closing in and crushing him, looking up to witness Thor tackle Skaar possibly saving his life.. as grateful as he is he becomes distracted his chain handle slipping from his wrist dropping his mace to a small ledge below.

Thunderstrike: that's just great! *i got a feeling that losing the mace is  not an option*

Slowly Thunderstrike begins to climb down hoping to reach his weapon while the fighting continues up above him.. sore from his battle with Skaar has made him sloppy as he loses his footing and begins to slide down the wall as he desperately digs his fingers into the wall hoping to find solid rock and not just loosen mud and soil..

Thunderstrike: Aaaagh!! well, at least i am closer to my weapon..( as his sliding from the wall slows down).
there it is if i can just reach it i'll be fine...

As Thunderstrike turns to face toward his weapon a flash of light discharges form his body as he turns into his mortal form..  forcing him to cling to the wall from a sense of self preservation.

Thunderstrike: That's just great! wish a certain Thunder God had told me about this particular problem!! (looking up toward the battle).

Kevin realizes he could have grabbed his weapon with his Thunderstrike arm but his mortal form's arm falls just short from his weapon... struggling to reach it.. 

Kevin:  come on, you can do it!! just a little bit further... 

his fingers stretching to it's limit as he strains deep down knowing it's too far away from him but refuses  to give up!!

Kevin: come on you stupid thing why dont you come back like before?!

suddenly the Thunderstrike Mace begins to shake as the handle slowly spins toward Kevin's outstretch hand and slides right toward it..

Thunderstrike: that's it?! its a mental command, Jedi Style!! (as the Mace strikes his hand he transforms into Thunderstrike). Cool! 
 okay now to get out of here... ( he looks up trying to figure a way to reach the top)..
Climbing will take forever...( aiming his Mace he discharges a thunderblast clearing himself an exit).
Now if i can just fly through it last time i just forcibly aimed myself and the Mace carried me...
only one way to find out... (Kevin swings his Mace from its chain to one side and forcibly throws it upward toward the light).

immediately the Mace drags him skyward.. Thor and the Hercs fighting topside feel a rumble beneath them as a bright thunderblast shoot out from the ground traveling skyward hitting the sky, clouds whirl around the Thunderblast as they  darken, lightning webs across the sky almost as it were announcing the young Thunderer...

Thor: it's thunderstrike!! he yet lives! (as he witnesses the Thunderbolt and the Omen of the Storm).

Skaar:( locking eyes with Thor) lucky him!

Thunderstrike shoots out of the sky aiming his weapon toward one of his opponent instinctively goin for the Father and choosing to help Hercules...flying toward Hulk Thunderstrike slams into the Hulk's waist slamming him into the ground... Thunderstrike rolls away and stands...

Hercules: Excellent young Thunderer! together the Hulk stands no chance...

Hulk rises to his feet and looks at his two opponents..

Hulk: wanna bet...

To be Continue..........................

Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By Dark King
Hercules: you know whats always been the problem Hulk?
 We gods have always held back with you, always pulling back our punches, testing thy mettle.
well no more Hulk today you will feel the true strength of Hercules!!

Hulk: too much talk!!

Hercules:
agreed!

Hercules marching toward Hulk as Hulk begins to walk toward Hercules.. Hulk swings at Hercules, herc side steps to the right and wraps his arm with his own left arm as he reigns down punishing blows after punishing blows to Hulk's face.... As Hulk raises his arm lifting Hercules off the ground in hopes of slamming him back down, Hercules takes advantage and lands both feet into Hulk's ribs breaking them as they stab and splinter into Hulk's organ's...

Hulk: aahh!! 

Hercules: i take it that hurt, Hulk? but we're not done yet!!

Hercules begins to pummel Hulk into the ground relentlessly cracking Hulk's skull with each blow... Hulk struggling to stay awake building rage from his beating at the hands of Hercules never realizing how much Hercules has held back in the unset of the battle.... Hercules jumps back suddenly stopping as he stares at Hulk... Hulk shakenly rising to his feet stares at Hercules in contempt .

Hulk : is that all Olympian?!(shakenly speaking). or are you tired?

Hercules: no... just allowing my young friend to partake in thy gift..

Hulk not realizing what he speaks of and only sees Hercules smirking with his hands on his hips... a shadow fast approaching Hulk, Thundetsrtike having leaped over Hulk taking advantage of hercules attack..

Thundersrike: incoming!!!!! 

as he slams his Mace with his awesome might unto the Hulk's head, a loud thunderous noise is made as a flash of light discharges from his attack... 
 the blow strike's with sufficient force to sink Hulk into the ground...

Hulk: aargh!! you 're all just making me Mad!!

Hercules: then perhaps we should keep you from getting madder!!

Hercules runs at Hulk and continues the onslaught of his fist upon Hulk.. thundetstrike helping swings wildly at Hulk's body as he strains to rise from the loosen soil. blow after punishing blow preventing  Hulk from bringing his might to bear keeping him from enraging himself  and focusing his anger unable to form a thought...

Hercules and Thunderstrike back away from the Hulk who is no longer defending himself....Both God-men circle their opponent knowing that any moment Hulk may yet still rise and reap his vengeance upon them.. but honor prevents Hercules from striking a defenseless opponent even one as dangerous such as Hulk. Thunderstrike though not guided by honor knows it is inherently wrong to strike an unconscious opponent.. Both God men lock eyes speaking without speaking knowing each others thoughts... As Hulk rises once again in a roar announcing his Rage.. 

Hercules:
i learned a new trick from your son Hulk, i wish to share it with thee!!

Both God men prepare for a combined attack opposite from each other, while Hulk stands  between them... simultaneously Herc raises his foot as Thunderstrike raises his Mace dropping to his knees as both God men strike the ground creating a  fissure that travels toward Hulk opening beneath him and swallowing him whole..Hercules jumps away from the ground opening as the immediate area starts to collapse..
 Thunderstrike swings his Mace upward dragging him away toward safety.. both God men watch Hulk scream in rage as he falls into the ground...

Hercules claps his hands as dust rises and begins to walk toward Thor who is busied by Skaar...

Hercules: Ho, my friend!! do you require assistance?!

Thor: tis nothing i cannot handle my friend simply tryin to teach this Pup some manners...

Thunderstrike slams into the ground in dramatic fashion still trying to master his flight.. the ground around him creates a small crater from his impact.. Thunderstrike rises..
Hercules looks over at young Masterson and smiles at his landing.

Hercules: impressive..

Thunderstrike: yeh, still working on that..

Thor: i am done playing with you, Skaar. you refuse to listen to reason and i dont have time to teach you manners...

Thor punches Skaar with high impact blows putting aside his hammer and settling this with fist... Skaar shaken by the God's blows struggles to fight back...

Thor: i am not the young Warrior you fought earlier, child!! i be thor the God of Thunder and Lightning!! my fist command the power of nature itself..
you may possesses some small control of thee Earth but Gaea be my mother!!!

Thor striking Skaar into submission as Skaar collapses unto the ground... Hulk seeing the lesson not yet finished places his hands on the ground, 

Thor: if you crave the power of the earth so much, titan. i give it to you as a Boon....

The ground opens up at Thor's request beneath Skaar's unconcious body as he falls into the earth joining his father...

Thor: it will take time for them to climb out from the earth, let us take our leave for i do not have time to wait for them.. we have more important things to do like celebration!

Hercules: aye, i had almost forgotten!! the story that will be told today will be envied by Asgardians and Olympians alike!!

as the Three Warriors gather around each other Thor swings his hammer summoning the magical winds and vanishing leaving behind a new land mark in the otherwise empty Desert floor.... the ground trembles and caves in as a green arm comes out of the ground.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Zoom

XD 

Full of lolz. 

This is my favorite part. 

"Hulk: i dont you not to talk to my son that way!!"