The Very Grim Adventures of Gabriel Sylar I.

SyIar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SyIar

4 Days Ago. Location: The Company's Secret Correctional Facility In Texas.

Sylar confidently and patiently paced himself back and forth with his right hand arched high out in front of him. He knew today was the day that he would make his handlers pay for the torture and deprivation that they have mercilessly bestowed upon him..... "My watch... Where is it?" Whispered Sylar as he motioned his fingers in a circular motion turning the husky guard around, planting him forcefully against the upper part of the ceiling using his telekinesis. With his arms and legs outstretched, the guard begin to tremble, but still remained silent. "We aren't going to get anywhere if you don't play along." Sylar lowered his fingers causing the security guard to fall from the great height at full force, breaking his left leg in the process. As the guard screamed and withered in pain, Sylar blankly and emptily sat down in one of the many chairs in the large cafeteria staring aggressively at the guard before him. Behind the pair, people with various medical and authority uniforms lay motionless and still with puddles of red blood pooled around them. Some victims have even been pinned against the ceiling and the walls with objects ranging from large shards of glass, to metal trays and chairs. The entire scene was a massacre. "When I was a little boy my mother use to force me to tell her my secrets. I would come home from school with a bloody nose or a bruised lip and knowing that she would overreact, I tried to hide these... "occurrences" from her. I tried, but I never could. Do you know why?" Sylar eagerly stood up from his seat and raised both his hands in the air. As his arms jerked up, the guard in front of him gently raised from the ground as his tears and blood stay behind. "....because mother was never one who could just stand aside and accept the inevitable. She felt that if she knew my secrets, she could somehow change the outcome. Do you really believe that you could change the inevitable? This outcome?" Sylar chuckled at the thought of such madness. His smile faded as his eyes grew wide and wild with rage and fury. "Well you can't! Not this time!"Screamed Sylar as his voice warped into that of a demon. As Sylar's fingers separated from each other, so did the guard's arms and legs from his torso. The guard twitched in excretion and immense pain, before finally succumbing to his blood loss and shock. Sylar curiously turned his head as he noticed the guards empty, cold eyes reflect a transparent blue light. At that instant Sylar quickly dropped the dead guard and turned to face a fair, blonde woman with blue electric currents exceeding from the tips of her fingers. Before he could react, the women forced a ball of energy from her hands which crashed directly into the chest of Sylar, which in return sent him flying to the back of the room. She quickly followed in his direction with her black high heels clopping fast behind her. "Hello, lover." Smiled the woman as she stepped before Sylar who remained injured and stumped on the cold hard floor. "Elle..." Muttered Sylar from within his clenched teeth as he clumsily returned from the floor onto his hands and knees."Awwww... you remembered." Sang Elle playfully, as she twisted her fingers through his messy black hair. "This isn't happening. I killed you." Snarled Sylar, angry at the thought of his former lover coming back from the grave to haunt him. "That you did." Sighed Elle who was still fixed on the fallen man before her. "I loved you, Sylar. I would have followed you into the depths of hell if you asked me to..." Whispered Elle as she began to send small electric shocks through her hands, which begin to twitch through Sylar's body. Sylar scrunched his face in pain as the blue light pulsed through his skull and out his eye sockets. "I would have done anything for you." Elle boasted as she shook her head in disgust. Her powers began to charge and grow inside of Sylar's head like a bomb slowly surging and convulsing, threatening to explode at any second. He knew that soon he would be fried from the inside out if he couldn't defuse her somehow. He couldn't die like this. So many people have tried to kill him. So many have failed. It wasn't right that some simpleton with the power of electric manipulation would stop him when not even the strongest of men like Peter Patrelli couldn't even make a sight dent in him. But he knew that Elle was special. He always knew. She was raised since birth to control her powers. Not even Sylar could perfect them after he opened her brain up and stole what was rightfully his. She was a master of the energies and for a great time after her death, Sylar regretted that fateful day on that warm, lonely beach. He killed the only woman who had loved him over a power that he couldn't control and one of which he certainly did not need. For a while he couldn't get that look out of his head. The look she gave him right before he sawed the top of her skull off with his perfect incision. It wasn't a look of sorrow or a look of terror like so many of his other victims. It was a look of disappointment. Like she actually believed she could be something more to him other than a delicious snack just waiting for its inevitable consumption. "What are you going to do to me?" Barked Sylar as he realized she was doing something else to him, other than trying to kill him. If she had wanted to kill him, he would have been very much dead by now. "Our brains are like computers. We store and project energy, saving every bit of information we come into contact with, waiting for the chance for it to become useful. That's what you've been doing all these years, right?. Collecting abilities from the people that you kill. Telekinesis. Lie Detection. Cellular Regeneration. Kinetic Energy Projection. Freezing. Eidetic Memory. Precognition. Induced Radioactivity. Flight, Empathy, Psychometry, Shapeshifting, yada yada yada. The list goes on. Did you really believe that you could steal these gifts and not be held responsible? When they brought me back, I swore to make your life a living hell. So to answer your question.... I'm simply taking back whats not yours. I'm rebooting your brain." Giggled Elle as she pushed Sylar to the ground and grasped the sides of his head. "NO! These are mine! I am OMNIPOTENT!" Screamed Sylar as he begin to slowly lose his grip on his abilities as well as consciousness. Before he could say another word his eyes grew heavy and tiresome from the sheer pain and trauma of the ordeal. He collapsed to the floor, unable to do anything about the situation and slowly drifted off into uncertainty.

Present Day. Location: Unknown

"What the hell?" Thought Sylar as he awoke from his tiresome slumber. He awoke in a familiar place that he believed he would never again return to for as long as he had lived. It was the living room that he was once raised in. The small apartment that had once belonged to his small, pathetic family. The place where he had last seen his mother alive... because he had stabbed her with a pair of rusty old scissors. The dusty old drapes still hanged over the cracked, glazed glass. The small kitchen remained the same as when he had last left it. Rotted tuna and stale, moldy sandwich bread lay muddled on the small kitchen table. Dimmed light caressed the old fashioned furniture and decorations.

As Sylar sat up he clamped his head as a splitting headache pounded through his brain. He felt a certain emptiness that he did not want to remember. "My God, Elle. What did you do?" Questioned Sylar as he observed his surroundings. "Real cute. Real, real cute."Spewed Sylar as he realized the poetic justice of the situation. The Clockmaker's son, finally home. Still as ordinary as the day he decided to leave. He looked down at the small coffee table before him to see a note as well as a shiny, platinum watch. He curiously picked up the watch to observe it's finesse and beauty. "Tic, Tic, Tic, Tic." The small watch hummed as he giddily brushed his thumb across the crystal surface. SYLAR it read beneath the small crested digits. Sylar grinned as he placed the metallic watch over his left wrist and eagerly tightened it. "What do we have here?" Mumbled Sylar as he picked up the small, crumbled piece of scratch paper that was platformed under the watch. He playfully and sarcastically read the note as if he knew exactly what it would say.

"Sorry for our fight earlier, Love. Hope this makes up for it.

XOXO

-Elle Bishop"

"Elle, you crazy bitch." Sighed Sylar as he impatiently sat up from his seat. "Now that's not very nice." Laughed Elle as she walked in from behind the front door. She was dressed in an elegant red dress, fitted with gold hoop earrings. Both of which had belonged to Sylar's deceased mother. His anger grew at the sight of this... this impostor in his mother's clothing. In her arms where two small paper bags, filled with groceries and a small manila folder. As soon as she finished her final word, Sylar forcefully threw his right hand towards her, aiming it as if it were a weapon. "Silly goose." She rang as her smile turned into that of anger. "You can't hurt me. Not.. Any.. More." She taunted as she circled the table to reach Sylar. "Are you going to kill me?" Asked Sylar bluntly as he softly lowered his hand. "Do you want me to kill you?" She playfully responded as she dropped the groceries on the floor, littering it's contents all over the ground. She reached out her hands as they glared blue with electricity.

"I'd rather die then go back to being the Companies lab rat. That is who brought you back, isn't it? The Company? What I don't understand is why i'm here and not in my cell." Questioned Sylar as his eyes filled with uncontrollable fear and rage. "You didn't answer my question..." Whined Elle as she drew in closer to Sylar. She separated her fingers in his direction, offering an invitation for him to join her. Sylar knew at that very second that not only was he safe, but now he was in total control. He reached out his fingers and inclined them into hers as she gently shocked him, then continued and pushed herself against him. He then sat back down on the small sofa and preceded to passionately kiss her and nibble on her pale, cold, white neck. As she giggled and jumped on top of him, he opened his eyes with the same amount of fury as before. Elle had destroyed years and years of collecting. Everything now gone. "Vulnerable, weak, powerless. Like a nobody." Thought Sylar as he continued to please his guest. As he blankly stared off behind her, he noticed a large gallon of closed water that had fallen from the paper bag. As he continued to undress Elle, he calmly and smoothly reached out his leg and placed his boot on top of the clear container. With a fast jab and quick jerk he stomped on the container, spraying its contents all over the bare back of Elle. Confused, she lifter her head and turned to face Sylar. Oh that face again. That face of pure and utter disappointment. How he hated that face. How he loved it at the exact same time. Angry at the situation, Elle charged up her body with her electric power, ready to attack Sylar for his deception, but instead shrieked in pain as the water amped up the electric surge which painfully fried her body. Without remorse or any guilt whatsoever, Sylar forcefully pushed the steamy body off of him and onto the hard floor. Unable to fight back, Elle cried in both pain and fear as she lay on the ground. "All that work.. all that murder! For NOTHING!" Shrieked Sylar as he stood above a powerless Elle. "I'm sorry." She choked as he lifted her up from the ground by her throat and pinned her against the front door. "No... but you will be." He spewed as he reached for a kitchen knife on the counter. As he held Elle's mouth shut with one hand and raised his weapon in the other, he couldn't help but feel both primitive and evolved at the same exact time. Like two counter ingredients mixing to create the most perfect of recipes.. He smiled as his victim fidgeted and squealed as her blood sprayed across his face.

Sylar's hands glared blue electric sparks after washing the blood from his hands in the kitchen sink. No longer powerless, but still. It will take him years of time to attain the exact power he once had, if it was at still possible. He then returned to the living room to be greeted by the faint smell of death. How tonight as been both a relieving and stressful night. Surely one he won't forget.. not anytime soon at least. As he walked over the dead body of his former lover he stopped to notice the small manila folder on the floor. He turned to face Elle before preceding to pick it up. He cheerfully picked up the folder and opened it. As the pages flew open, his weak smile turned to a large grin and his eyes developed from total darkness to a bright blue light. "The watch wasn't my only gift, now was it Elle?" He playfully smirked as he lifted the contents of the manila folder to plain view.

"FALSE PASS CITY: THE ALASKAN SUPERHUMAN PRISON" The first page read in big. bold letters.

An Alaskan city filled with nothing but nourishing power. That's what they have been keeping from him. He was starting to wonder why he was the only prisoner in such large prison. "They are all here. Every last special that has been captured by the U.S government is sent here. Every single last one." Thought Sylar as he lowered the folder from his smiling face.

This was it. The answer to all of Sylar's prayers. A way to become a king again... no even better this time. A God.

"An all you can eat buffet... and i'm the only one who gets to eat." Gasped Sylar as he placed the folder in the breast pocket of his trench coat as he left the apartment building with both excitement and hunger.

feebadger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2  Edited By feebadger

This is really great, Sylar (though you should probably put a rating at the top of the post as it gets just a weeee bit gory in parts ;P)

SyIar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By SyIar

@feebadger said:

This is really great, Sylar (though you should probably put a rating at the top of the post as it gets just a weeee bit gory in parts ;P)

Thanks for reading and i'm very glad you enjoyed it.

Will also remember to put a rating next time when I write something like this. Thanks again.