stumpy49er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By stumpy49er

No Caption Provided

Frank shot Alyssa through the heart. She dropped face down to the ground. Looking up at Frank, she gripped the hole in her chest with stunned disbelief as green blood poured out of her.

"Frank?" she asked before slumping to the ground.

"Sorry babe. You took my best customers." Frank explained.

Frank Wyrm stood over his ex lover, Miss Alyssa Vynne as her body turned to green grass and purple and white flower buds began to bloom from her body.

Franks trench coat began to squirm. Yellow, red and green tentacles crawled out from his coat and up his neck. The red one spoke "Ssss.. very ruthless of you Frank. Murdered a woman you loved because she was a business rival."

"I never loved her, Stumpy." Frank replied.

"Sssure." Replied Stumpy.

"It wasss the right thing to do." said the yellow tentacle. "She was ssstealing your best clientele."

"Exactly. Thank you, Azlyn." Replied Frank. "Before she burst on the scene I was the best travel agent magic coins could buy. Then people started complaining that travel via giant hell worm was too unpleasant. All of a sudden wealthy magi decided they wanted to travel via 'organic' plants and all that new age crap she provided. I just couldn't compete."

"You'll missss her." said the green tentacle.

Frank sighed "I knew I was gonna miss her. This was purely a business decision."

The green tentacle added "Will you say goodbye?"

"Of course, Mr. Smooth." Frank answered.

Frank walked toward Alyssa, knelt towards her body and kissed her on her forehead. "Sorry babe." He repeated.

All of a sudden, Alyssa's eyes opened wide. Green vines wrapped themselves around Franks neck.

Alyssa spoke in a hurt voice. "You betrayed me. I loved you Frank. We could have worked together but you killed me."

Frank tried to pull away but Alyssa's vines engulfed him. They disappeared into the Earth, the last thing Frank heard was Alyssa crying "You killed me!"

stumpy49er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

@stumpy49er: Cool, glad it brought you back to share the amazing pieces you have written since

stumpy49er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbishop Thanks. (You were one of the writers I was referring to.)

@impurestcheese Wow. Quite the compliment, from another one of my favorite writers. Thank you. :)

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14