The Tip of an Arrow

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

I do not own the character of Geraldthesloth, this is simply my reimagining.

__

The Vatican set the scene, I stood there, my emerald green costume shining as the Italian sun shined just right down on it. God I didn't want to do this, but he made me do it.  He made this personal when he killed my wife...I reached for my arrow out of my quiver, and all he does is stand there. Arrogantly picking at his teeth with a tooth pick.

My hands are shaking, sweating bullets, I'm losing it. I've got to do this, got to make my mark on this world.  Not just another face in the crowd, I've got to be somebody. I take the arrow and place it in my bow, pulling back every so slightly.

Finally, after minutes of words not verbally spoken, this smug little f#ck opens his mouth and simply says whilst flicking his tooth pick to the ground..."You ain't got what it takes" 

So I let go...of the arrow in my bow and of my sanity.  But I missed, my hand slips.. I didn't shoot him in the head, I shot him in the damn crotch. He's bleeding, screaming out "WHAT THE F#CK!? YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO KILL ME!"   He falls to the ground in a sitting position. More like laying now but that's beside the point.

Within instants, the vatican guard had stormed the room, guns pointed at me. "F#CKING MEDIC!!" He screams again, grabbing himself in pain. 

BANG BANG BANG

Six rounds are fired at me, at my arms, at my head and at my legs. I dodged five of em', a stray one catches me in my inner calf, I'm wounded but no where near as bad as the Cajun is.

I cracked all the goons skulls. left their limp bodies for the others to deal with. I didn't have time, didn't have time to explain, just time to move.  Swiftly, I jump out the stained glass window...

Now I lay on the cobbled streets of Rome, glass all around me,  my body riddled with scars and a bullet in my calf.  I've got my ass kicked but I just gotta remember...it could be worse.

There's a d!ckless Cajun out there that wants my head..you know why? Cause I'm the guy who brought the Hellfire Club to it's knees...so to speak.

to be continued

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hahahaha, I'm going to hell xD

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By geraldthesloth

LMFAO im going to die laughing if that certain cajun is who I think it is!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By geraldthesloth
Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

o_O Gambler? :P
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By geraldthesloth
@Kiara_Sullivan said:
" o_O Gambler? :P "
He's the only cajun that comes to mind :P
Solor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Solor

nice stuff

Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

How subtle :3

Cellywyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#11  Edited By Cellywyn

Good stuff, Drift.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

6 months later

His legs were spread out like a cheap whore, sat atop a large throne, a bag of frozen pea's laid on his bandaged lap. "Esther!!" He whined in a falsetto voice.

"Yes..." She sighed, making her way to the throne-room, taking the bag of pea's off his groin and replacing them with a colder bag.  "Anything else, oh great one" She said rolling her eyes."No, that'd be about it, chere" He replied, trying to be charming.

She rolled her eyes once more at his immaculate attempt, "I'm going for a smoke" she chimed placing the other bag in the freezer before slamming hard on the door on her way out.

"Okay..." He said sighing...For once, The King of Kings was alone.
__

I'm stuck on patrol. ICE still has'nt been informed of my personal vendetta against the Gambler, there'd be hell to pay if they did but thats beside the point. I stood atop just one of the millions of skycrapers that eerily watch over new york, planning my next move.

The problem was that wounding Gambler was a fluke, of course. In every game of chess, you take out the pawn's then you go for the king. I was working my way backwards...

I had to figure out who were the pawns now.

After hours of research  I finally found that the three most prominent members of the HFC besides Gambler were of course; Arrow, a vampiric shadow manipulator. Esther Cottilard LeBeau, Gambler's wife. and finally, Hottness, the owner of HOTT-TECH's newest power suit made specifically for the US. Army.

It was'nt going to be easy, but I knew I had to take each of them out before I would be able to get anywhere near the cajun and get my answers.

Later that day, I sat there in my loft, pinning up pictures of Final Arrow, Esther and Hottness to a dart board. Taking an arrow out of my quiver, I hurl it towards the dart board with eyes closed...and would'nt you know it hit the damn woman.

I've never fought a woman before...suppose theres a first time for everything but I never expected it'd be like this.

to be continued

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan
@aztek the lost said:
"the hilarity continues, great to see the King of the HFC in all his glory, my best wishes are with Gerald on his vendetta! "
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By geraldthesloth

lol!

The WeatherMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#17  Edited By The WeatherMan

Hahaha! Someone's pride has an icebag on it! 

Nice!
Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Constantine

great work

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Long story short, I went out and patrolled the streets. More or less, I could hear footsteps, I was prepared for a fight. I just was'nt prepared to be grabbed from behind and smothered on the mouth with a chloroform soaked rag.  I woke up...what I can only imagine is hours later in a warehouse with Esther Cottilard LeBeau standing over me. Her eyes have no compassion, no love, nothing. Just soulless hatred. I've got to fix this...I'd do it sooner but my arms are tied to a damn radiator.  I don't have much time, my back is burning...anymore of this and I'll be dead meat.

But they forgot something, they forgot my feet. The most volatile weapon a warrior may have... 

After a few minutes, Esther walks out, under the brim of a black and white hat, black heels beneath the skirt of equally charcoal colored pantsuit, pearls dangling around her neck. "Charmcaster, keep him on watch for the night will you? I have some....business to take care of" 

"Yes ma'am" her assistant retorts back with obedience.

__

Shes sat in a chair infront of me for hours, trying to intimidate me, trying to get out of my zone, get rid of my game...but you just can't keep a good soldier down..

At 5 AM, she falls asleep on the job. Something I plan to use against her...I swiftly kick up my left leg, busting her jaw. "B!tch!" She attempts to say as her jaw cracks more. Her chair falls over as she falls to the ground in pain.

Tilting my head to the side, a paper clip falls out of my hair and rolls into my hand, after a few seconds of picking both locks on my arms, I'm free. 

I grab one of my arrows which was carelessly thrown on the floor and slam it hard into her throat. Her eyes open as she chokes on the blood and tears, I place my foot on the arrow and crossed my arms over my leg.

"I always knew you'd die choking on something" 

I smiled as the words left my lips, but she's not my target. Still need to move, Esther is still out there.  I pick up my bow and quiver and continue on my quest. Too many spots to find her but I see her, a limousine has pulled up for her on the corner of central street. She's been hitting local bars, probably trying to get info about me...

BANG

An arrow through the back of the head, two more to go...then the Cajun.

to be continued

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By warlock360

plot thickens..

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Constantine

nice stuff

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#22  Edited By xerox_kitty

I don't usually read fanfics.  This is a pathetic attempt to have a dig at a moderator.  What's more, you've openly admitted that it's aimed at Gambler.  If you have a problem with someone, deal with it: in private, and maturely.  Don't write bad fiction where you wish to torture people who have the power to ban you.

Avatar image for _mistress_redhead_
.Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

I had to add my part as well, This is beyond disgusting Drifter, let alone those of you who happily sat back and watched as he abused character use, we all know the rules of using other peoples characters and Gambler did not approve this. 

Disgusting.